Marissa Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter: a rude awakening.
4.1k words
3.33
53k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers

This is the final sequel to "There Goes the Neighborhood" and Marissa_Pt1 through 3. Some of the dialogue references the earlier story lines and I recommend that you read the series.

As I said in part 3, if you like to read about unfaithful wives don't read this story.

Prologue

**********

Marissa and Brad live outside of San Diego and he's not too happy that she has a programming job that takes her to Vegas without him. Of course he has no idea that her customers, Terry and Alexandria, are supplying her with drugs and have her working for them as a call girl.

So far Brad is in the dark and Marissa is back in Vegas.

Tuesday

**********

Marissa and Alexandria stood by the elevator. Marissa was watching the indicator slowly descend to the lobby.

"Oh shit!" said Alex quietly.

"What?"

"See that guy walking toward us with the shit eating grin on his face?"

"Yes," she answered, looking at a greasy looking guy approaching them. He was medium height and His hair was combed straight back showing his receding hairline. He looked like a cheap hood.

"He's a cop with the Vice Squad." She looked up at the floor indicator for the elevator. "Why can't these damn elevators be faster."

Alex kept staring at the floor indicator while Marissa watched the cop approach them.

"Alexandria, how's business?"

Alex turned and looked at him. "Oh hello Sergeant Barnes."

"Who's this?" he said leering at Marissa, "A new one of your girls?" His eyes roamed up and down Marissa's body. His leer made her feel dirty and she didn't know whether to be polite or not. She looked at Alex uncertainly.

"No Sergeant, she's a web developer. She's building web sites for us."

"REALLY? That's funny, I was sure I saw the two of you with a couple of college basketball players the other night." He paused and Marissa saw Alex flinch. "What a big coincidence when they nearly lost the game right after that."

"Was it," she replied casually.

"Yeah, it was lucky that I saw the two of you cuz on a hunch I bet against the spread and won a bundle."

"Lucky for you."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your lovely friend?"

"Marissa, this is Sergeant Barnes."

"Please to meet you Marissa," he said, looking at her hungrily.

"Sergeant," she answered civilly although the guy gave her the creeps.

Just then the elevator arrived, sparing them further conversation. The women got on and just before the door closed, the Sergeant put his hand in and caused the door to reopen. "I look forward to seeing you again Marissa."

"Good night Sergeant," said Alex impatiently.

After the door closed, Alex turned to Marissa. "Don't pay attention to him. He's an asshole."

Marissa looked at her and shook her head, a little perplexed.

Back in the suite, Alex began to tell Marissa about her date for the evening. "He's the CEO of our bank."

"How old is he?" Marissa asked warily.

"Well, let's just say that Terry's willing to give you a bonus."

Marissa laughed. "How much of a bonus?"

"An extra thousand."

"He's that bad huh?"

"Well, he's no prince."

"I guess I can kiss a frog for two thousand."

"Actually Terry's decided to give you a thousand more for the college kids."

"That's an unexpected surprise."

"He made a lot of money off of those kids. He can afford to be generous," she said matter-of-factly. And, she added, "We want you to be happy."

"Well you can tell him not to give me any more love bites. That would make me happy. Thank heavens I was able to hide it with makeup until it faded. Although I appreciated the tip about the game," added Marissa. "You should have seen my husband. He just about went ballistic when I told him I'd won the money gambling. As it is we get audited nearly every year."

"Oh that's right; he's a tax attorney isn't he?"

"Is there anything else I should know about this man?" asked Marissa.

"The good news is that his wife is in town with him so he doesn't want to be seen with you and he won't spend the night." She handed Marissa a small packet. "Here's something to help you enjoy yourself."

***********

Marissa as feeling mellow from the coke and when she opened the door to her suite she saw that Alex was right; the guy was a frog. She answered the door wearing the infamous red dress and the guy's eyes almost popped out of his head making him look even more like a frog.

"Oh my my," he said in a southern accent. "It looks like I've died and gone to heaven."

Although old enough to be her grandfather, the businessman was a gentleman. She offered him a drink and he declined, stating that he didn't have much time since his wife was downstairs losing their money at a dollar machine.

She took his hand and led him into the bedroom where she took off the dress and properly hung it up this time. She turned around facing him wearing only a garter belt, stockings and high heels.

"Darlin," he asked, "If I divorce my wife will you marry me?"

Marissa laughed and he joined in. "Maybe I will have that drink," he said.

Marissa walked out to the liquor cabinet and he followed. While she poured him a whiskey on the rocks, he just kept shaking his head in wonder as he stared at her.

She handed him his drink and said, "Would you like to drink that in the bedroom?"

He gave a slight bow suggesting that she go first. He hung back just enough as she walked into the bedroom so that he could drink in all of her natural beauty.

"Honey I can't decide whether I should just look at you or make love to you."

"Your choice," she teased, smiling.

"Will you give me a kiss?" he asked.

She walked over and raised her face up. As he kissed her, she pressed her hand against his groin. "It feels like you'd rather make love," she said smiling coyly. "Why don't we start by taking off your clothes," she said.

He groaned. "I don't have much time."

"How about we go into the bathroom and I lean over the counter. That way you can look at me in the mirror while you make love to me AND you can keep your clothes on."

"Smart and beautiful," he said.

In the bathroom, Marissa leaned against the counter and smiled at him in the mirror. He walked up behind her and pulled down his pants. She spread her legs and he leaned against her while he found the sweet opening to her pussy. She could feel his heart beating through his clothes against her back until he was able to slide inside her and he stood up straighter. He slowly began pumping and she rewarded him by closing her eyes and smiling contentedly into the mirror.

After a few minutes she faked an "OH YES!" and pushed her butt back against his groin. "Mmmm, right there," she moaned. He kept plunging into her and when his groans indicated that he was starting to cum, she moaned louder. "Oh yes, OH YES, OOOHHHH!"

"Oh god!" he moaned and collapsed against her back, breathing hard. Now she could really feel his heart beating.

It took him a moment to catch his breath, but she felt his cock slide out as it shrunk and warm cum dripped down her leg.

He stood up straight and she turned around and kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

"Oh no miss, thank YOU." He looked sad. "I have to go now."

"Here, let's clean you up first." She turned around and put a wash cloth under the tap until it was hot; then she turned and washed the lipstick off of his face. He smile gratefully and leaned down and pulled up his pants.

"Here is this enough?" he asked, holding out two five hundred dollar chips.

"It's too much," she purred, pushing his hand back.

"Oh no, you take it. You were fantastic."

"Thank you," she said. Beaming at the compliment, she accepted the chips.

Marissa put a thick white robe and walked him to the door, then she kissed her finger and pressed it to his lips. "Bye," she said.

He sighed and said, "Bye."

As soon as the door was closed she turned to go take a shower. In the bathroom, she opened the cabinet drawer where she'd put the hand mirror that she'd used to snort the cocaine. There was a small amount still on its shiny surface so she took the rolled bill and finished it off. She had to laugh at herself; now she was casually using hundred dollar bills as a tube. She washed off the mirror when there was a knock on her door. She just assumed that the banker had changed his mind and she went back and opened the door without looking through the peephole.

"Sergeant Barnes," she said surprised.

Barnes grinned and pushed his way inside. He closed the door, grabbed her arm and placed a handcuff over her wrist. He grabbed her other arm, spun her around and handcuffed her arms behind her back. "You're under arrest for prostitution."

"What? You can't do this. I'm not a prostitute."

"Oh yeah, where did you get these?" he asked prying the chips from her hand.

Marissa looked stricken. "They're mine, I... I won them gambling." She said a little too quickly and then she started to cry.

He walked back over and grabbed her purse and pulled out her wallet. He took out her driver's license. "Hmmm, Marissa Henderson." He read her address out loud. "Where's that?" he demanded.

"It's near San Diego," she said sobbing.

"I saw a ring on your finger. Are you married?"

"Y...yes."

"Why are you in Vegas turning tricks for Rocky?"

"I'm not turning tricks."

He roughly grabbed her arm while waving the chips in front of her face. "I don't think that the judge will see it that way." He pushed her and the back of her legs came in contact with the couch causing her to sit abruptly. The front of her robe came untied as she sat and was gaping open. There wasn't anything she could do about it with her hands handcuffed behind her back.

"I'll have to take these as evidence," he stated as he stuff the chips in his pants pocket. Then he reached down and spread the robe wide open and leered at her naked chest. Marissa had never felt so humiliated. He put his hand on her right breast as tears streamed down her face.

"Think this is bad?" he said, "Wait until the bull dykes down at the jail do their strip search." He slid his hand down her flat stomach until his fingers entered her golden triangle. As his fingers ran through her pubic hair she shivered involuntarily. "Hmmm, nice," he leered. She could see his crooked teeth as he smiled.

He pushed her legs apart with both hands and slid two fingers between her pussy lips. "Hmmm, it feels to me like you and that old guy had carnal knowledge."

She didn't say anything. She just stared down at the floor and tears streamed down her face.

He moved back and put his wet finger under her chin and lifted her face until she was looking at him. "You know I could let you go..." He let the statement hang in the air.

She looked up at him hopefully. He grabbed his crotch to make his point and Marissa quickly understood. "You mean if I have sex with you," she stated.

"Ah you're smart AND beautiful."

Marissa felt another tear. It was almost exactly what the banker had said to her just a while ago.

He undid his pants and pulled out his limp cock. "Well, what's it going to be? This or jail?"

Resigned, she closed her eyes and leaned forward. She could smell residual cigarette smoke on his clothes. She hated the smell of cigarette smoke.

"Good choice," he said, placing his cock head against her lips.

She opened her mouth and took the head of his penis in. Oddly she hadn't minded when the old guy had fucked her. It was sort of a mercy fuck, but she found the sergeant's soft dick disgusting.

"Come on, you can take it all in," he complained. "Get me hard."

She opened her mouth wide and took the rest of his penis into her mouth and sucked. She could feel it getting stiffer until it was down her throat. When he was hard she looked up and asked, "How about taking off the handcuffs."

"No I like it better this way." He wiggled his cock in front of her face and she reluctantly took it back between her lips.

Since she was unable to use her hand to stroke his cock it took forever for him to cum. All she could do was bob her head up and down. Her jaw muscles were sore when he finally shot his load into her mouth. After she swallowed and let his cock slide out, she asked, "Can you please take the handcuffs off now?"

"We're not done yet pretty lady," he said nastily.

"God this is awful," she muttered.

"Would you rather go downtown? I can still arrange that you know."

"Let's just get this over with."

"That's my girl." He roughly grabbed her arm and lifted her to a standing position.

"Ouch, be careful."

Ignoring her complaint, he led her into the bedroom and roughly pushed her onto the bed on her stomach. "Here, let's take this off," he said as he opened the cuff on her right wrist.

Marissa assumed that he was finally taking the cuffs off, but instead he pulled the robe down her shoulders and threw it on the floor. Taking her left wrist, he turned her over and snapped the empty cuff to the bed post.

"What are you doing?"

"Just staying in control pretty lady." He grinned at her lasciviously. "Say, would you like a drink? I'd like a drink." Not expecting an answer he turned and left the bedroom. Almost immediately he returned, unhooked the phone next to the bed and set it out of her reach.

In a moment she heard ice dropping into a glass. She tried to pull her hand out of the cuff, but it was too tight. There was nothing she could do so in a small act of defiance she grabbed the bedcover with her free hand and pulled it over her body.

"My, aren't you being modest," he said as he returned to the room. He sat his drink down on the nightstand and started to pull the cover off of her, but she held tight to one corner. This only made him angry and he slapped her.

Marissa looked up at him, stunned, with tears welling in her eyes. "You're forgetting who's in charge here," he said angrily. He pulled the cover off her and picked up his drink. He took a deep breath and seemed to calm down; then sat down at the foot of the bed and watched her while he savored his drink. He casually put a hand on her left foot. "I just love the feeling of stockings don't you?"

She thought about pulling her foot away, but instead she just didn't answer him. His hand stroked her foot and lower leg as he finished his drink.

She closed her eyes tightly shut; willing him to finish and leave. She felt him get up off of the bed and she opened her eyes. He left the room for a minute then returned with a couple of the small liquor bottles from the honor bar.

"This is pretty good whiskey," he said. "Are you sure that you don't want some?" He twisted the cap off of one and poured whiskey into his glass. Next he twisted the cap off of the second bottle. He walked up to the head of the bed.

Again Marissa closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at him. Suddenly she felt the bottle forced between her lips and whiskey flowed into her mouth. She turned her head, choking. She could feel the cool liquid where it had splashed onto her neck and chest.

"Now, now, you're wasting good whiskey." He leaned over and licked her chest. She shuddered and he laughed. He poured what was left in the bottle onto her stomach and watched it pool in her belly button. Then he placed his hand over her right breast and leaned back over; licking the whiskey off her stomach and out of the indentation of her belly button.

Looking down at the top of his balding head in disgust, Marissa couldn't help herself as she felt a tingle in her groin and her vagina getting moist while his tongue licked her stomach.

He stood up straight. "Now that's good whiskey," He said and began to undress. Despite her arousal she was overcome by anger. He was standing close to the side of the bed and she thought about kicking him in the balls, but with her hand cuffed to the bed she would still be at his mercy when he recovered. Then he'd probably beat her up before he took her to jail.

When he pulled his pants down, she looked at his fully erect penis and shuddered. He pulled her legs apart and climbed onto the bed between them. "I hope you're on the pill, because I hate using a rubber," he said. Leaning over he again licked her tummy, then moved up to her left breast which was still wet with whiskey.

She closed her eyes as his tongue circled her nipple. She could feel it harden and it made her embarrassed. She felt her groin tingling as he sucked the nipple into his mouth. He slid his tongue up her chest and licked wetness in the hollow of her neck. He covered her mouth with his and she felt the hairs on his chest on her breasts as he lowered himself onto her.

He easily slid into her pussy. Besides her own arousal, it was still wet from her recent sex with the banker, but it didn't seem to bother Barnes at all as he sunk his dick into her.

Marissa tried to lay there unfeeling while he fucked her. But after several minutes she was ashamed when a moan escaped from her lips. God, she couldn't help herself; as he kept pumping she felt an orgasm building. She bit her lip to keep from making a sound, but when the orgasm hit she lifted her lips involuntarily while it ran its course.

He rose up on his elbows so that he could look at her face. "You like that don't you?"

She wanted to spit in his face, but another, smaller orgasm robbed her of her resolve. She turned her head to the side and squeezed her eyes closed.

He kept his torso raised up so he could watch her face while he continued sliding his pole in and out. After a few minutes, he moaned loudly and buried himself as far as he could in her pussy while he came. "Oh fuck," he groaned and pushed his groin against her pubic bone.

Although his push was somewhat painful for Marissa, she felt her vagina contracting in another orgasm that milked the sperm from his cock.

Instead of rolling off, he collapsed on top of her and kissed her exposed neck. Then, instead of being satisfied with kissing he began sucking which she knew would leave a hickey. "No, no NO!" she screamed and pushed his head away with her free hand.

"Take it easy. I just wanted to leave you a little reminder of our love making." He grinned evilly. "What's wrong? Don't you want your husband to know that you're turning tricks while you're in Vegas?"

"I told you, I'm not turning tricks."

"Uh huh," he laughed. "Then why'd you agree to have sex with me?"

"I... I just didn't want to get arrested."

"Well it was a wise choice anyhow." He got up off the bed and walked naked into the bathroom.

"Hey, how about taking the handcuffs off," she hollered after him. She heard him peeing in the toilet and then it flushed. She expected him to come back and unshackle him, but instead she heard the shower door open and the water turned on. "HEY SERGEANT, COME ON!" she hollered. He ignored her.

Marissa was getting chilly and realized that she was lying in a wet spot from all of the secretions from her pussy. She moved to a different spot and covered herself with the bed cover.

He took a nice long shower and when he finally walked back into the bedroom, drying his hair with a towel she again asked, "Please take this thing off of me," and she rattled the handcuff on the bedpost. He just smiled down at her and began dressing.

He took his time and walked out into the living room. "Sergeant," she pleaded. She heard a lighter snap and he came back in, cigarette smoke trailing from his mouth. She looked up at him hopefully.

He took a deep drag on his cigarette. "This is a nonsmoking room," she said.

He laughed and replied, "Like I give a fuck."

The cigarette dangling from his mouth, he walked over and pulled the cover off of her again and stroked her left breast. He took another drag and said, "I just want to remember you lying here naked and freshly fucked."

His hand moved to the other breast. He laughed and leaned over and kissed her. She turned her face to the side. He tasted like cigarettes. "Well I'm sorry to tell you but I have to go. Maybe next time I'll fuck you in the ass. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers
12