Marissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed again. "I'm going to leave the key to the cuffs on the coffee table. I'll call your boss to come and release you."

"My boss?"

"Yeah, you know Rocky, your pimp."

"You're a bastard."

"That's pretty funny coming from a woman who's fucking men behind her husband's back." He looked down at her with a big smile. "And make sure that you tell Rocky to return the cuffs to me. I'll see you next time."

He turned and started to walk out of the room, then turned and added, "Oh and say hello to your husband for me." He laughed. He was still laughing when she heard the door to the suite closing.

An hour later she heard the door opening again. "Marissa?" said a female voice.

Alexandria walked into the bedroom. "Oh shit," she exclaimed.

"The key's on the coffee table," Melissa said.

Alexandria returned with the key, sat down near the head of the bed and uncuffed her wrist. Marissa massaged her wrist and curled up into a ball, crying. Alex gathered her to chest and said, "It's okay. It's over."

Alex held her for several minutes and then Marissa said, "I need a shower." She gathered the bedcover around herself, got up and walked into the bathroom.

When Marissa came out of the bathroom, Alexandria was waiting for her. "Would you like something to calm your nerves?" asked Alex.

Without a moment's hesitation, Marissa said, "No thank you." She paused for a moment. "Alex I think that I need to go back to my husband and just be a web designer."

"Honey, are you sure? If you stick with us you'll be rich in a couple of years."

"Maybe, if I don't end up in jail or a junkie first."

**********

Later that evening Terry and Alexandria discussed what to do about Marissa. "Where is she now?" he asked.

"She's on her way back to San Diego."

"Shit. I have another date lined up for her tomorrow."

"I can take her date."

"We could show her the videos we've made of her having sex with the johns in the suite." He seemed lost in thought and didn't seem to be listening to Alex. "If we threaten to show them to her husband, or..."

Alex interrupted. "Maybe we should let her go Terry. I kind of like her."

He looked at her surprised. "You gettin soft on me?" She shrugged. He smiled. "Well we'll see. We can let her go for now."

12