Marital Text

Story Info
Wife takes on another and tells hubby be text message.
779 words
3.58
89.7k
37
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching a porno, even a very good porno was no substitute for the real thing. Lying here in bed, naked, watching a great mmf scene I was missing Debbie my wife of 10 years badly. The annual soccer tournament in Dallas is taking place this weekend and she is having wild weekend as usual with the rest of her teamates. She loves playing soccer at this level and I enjoy the fruits of all the training, which keeps her very fit and toned.

Debbie is 29,5'10" and 130lbs.She has short brown hair and as I've said a great body which gets some glances and whistles when we go out. She is tanned from backyard sunbathing and our holiday in Spain this year.

We have a great sexlife and make love as often now as when we first married. We like to fantasise in bed and this always leads to great sex.

One of our recurring fantasies is for Debbie to have sex with another man. I am the only guy she has slept with, she kissed and let a couple of guys touch her breasts but never allowed them to go further, we met when she was 17 and married when she was 19.

We often talk about guys she would like to sleep with, even checking out guys in our local bar and while it gets us both so hot, we have never went further than fantasy.

Beep Beepgoing from hotel bar to hotel nightclub, feel like dancing, we won, slightly

Pissed, luv u honey

I was glad to hear from her and was a little jealous of her being there in a club without me.

Replygreat, well done, enjoy your nite and be careful, lots of horny men in dallas!!

I started to wonder just how pissed she was, what she was wearing and would she dance with a guy if asked?

Beep Beepthis place seems to be full of them, mmmmmmm, well lets see, who will I

Dance with?

Shit, she was pissed and I was getting into this very quickly.

Replyenjoy! lying in bed, turning off TV, this is better!

I was getting the feeling this was going to be a good night and was having a tough job not grabbing my raging hard cock right now.

It has been 20 minutes since the last message and I was sick with anticipation in what going to be in the next message

Beep Beepdanced with cute guy, gone 2 get me a drink, other girls in bed, you mind?

God, I was getting the feeling that this may be a long night and I was loving every minute of it

Replydon't mind at all, getting hot here! what are you wearing?

Beep Beeplittle black dress, black thong you got me, touch it for me, not 2 much! he's back

I love that dress and she looks so hot in that thong. If she was ever going to have another cock it is going to be tonight, in one way I was nervous but I wished I was there watching my wife getting hit on.

ReplyThinking about our fantasy, could he be the one, name?

I was starting to believe or maybe hoping she was going to fuck him. It was getting me so hard, I had to have a couple of strokes,mmmm I had to stop I was so close and I wanted this to last.

10 minutes

20 minutes

God I was in agony!

Beep BeepMike, danced a slow song, he was hard, he kissed me, getting hot, had to go To ladies room. could be the 1!

ReplyGo for it, take your thong off now, give him a nice surprise!

Beep Beepits off, going back to booth, thank you honey!

I wished I was there, even though when we fantasised it was always just one on one but now I wished it was a threesome, I guess it was my protective husband thing but now that it was a reality that's how I felt.

Replyenjoy, I want every detail!

Beep Beephe knows I'm not wearing underwear! 2 fingers, came, gone 2 pay check

Last chance, I want 2

Now or never

ReplyI'm ok, have a blast and be careful, talk later, luv you

I had to come now, grabbed my cock and stroked hard, rubbing the precum all over the head until I could hold out no longer and I came hard.

It wasn't long before I dozed off and I remember nothing until I heard the phone,

Beep Beephave I got a story for you!

It was 9am!