Marium Aasan Telecom Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days, I was at the office before opening hours, working away without break on filing, shifting and organizing the material. The Consultants took great pains in mentioning my commitment to the VP. Poor Mahfooz, having made the introductions, now appeared left out. Being a junior manager, he was unable to follow up on having another date with me, to get the expected fuck, now that his bosses were taking a keen interest in me. Too bad, while I figured he had perhaps earned his blow job for what he had done in pointing me in this direction, I was only going to fuck him or whoever else actually got me the damn job and not one person other for the time being.

I got to the office early on interview day, even though I was not scheduled to be seen till 11 a.m. I got active in fixing files, making my entreaties with the consultants, and checking out the other candidates. I learned that there were about 15 persons to be seen, 10 or 11 female. The VP had indicated he wanted to change the very high male proportion in the team and that most of the secretarial, executive support and junior management positions were open to females. What worried me was that there were at least half a dozen real lookers, with many having relevant academic and work credentials. The VP himself was taking an interest in a few of the ladies: the first a lovely long haired Pathan girl who had been the secretary of a senior director at another telecom company; the second, a stunning young lady wearing a black dress, who worked for a competitor and was a cinch to be his special assistant; the third looker was a distant relative who had engineering credentials and he was helping her secure a job in the wireless technical team; the fourth was a confident looking and smart talking girl from Karachi. I figured these were my real rivals, but I also kept an eye on the others. The men looked out of sorts applying for female type positions and I wrote them off.

The interviews started at 9:30 a.m. with each candidate slotted for 15 minutes with the HR Manager and the VP. The first three candidates did not appear to get more than about 10 minutes each and were dismissed. The engineer was next, and when she crossed half an hour, I imagined her position had been secured. The Pathan girl took well over twenty minutes, coming out with a big smile on her face.

My turn was next and I entered the interview room. The HR Manager asked about my previous work experience. I told him about my current job, which he totally disregarded as irrelevant. Not losing my calm or becoming unduly nervous, I took the discussion to my achievements as a female in a male oriented society and the need for gender equality. These were buzzwords for the VP and his attention was certainly piqued. The VP asked about my abilities in IT, MIS and computers, and my replies were more than confident. I felt I had scored enough with the VP, but not with the HR guy when the interview ended in exactly 14 minutes.

While other candidates exited and left almost immediately, I noticed the engineer sitting in the VP's office, and the Pathan girl chatting with one of the Area Sales Managers. I learned they had been colleagues at the other company and he had forwarded her CV to the company. I sat down outside with the rest of the candidates and began to follow the discussion and learn how things were going. The beautiful girl in the black dress had gone inside and took just over 20 minutes to exit. I learned that the HR Manager had taken her to task over inconsistencies in her CV, but that the VP had supported her strongly. The girl from Karachi had concern on her face when she had exited, but I later heard that she did get placed into a job in her city as her family did not approve of an Islamabad posting. The remaining candidates each averaged about 10 minutes, with only two others staying inside for twenty minutes or more. I figured I was in a race with about 5 persons.

VIII

The VP asked the Consultants to join him following the interviews and after a while they seemed to reach consensus on the persons to be hired. He returned to his office and said something to the engineer, who soon had a noticeable smile on her face. He had done his bit towards getting her into the company as promised and from her demeanor it looked like she would accept the position, regardless of the lower compensation than what she had hoped for.

I approached Naseem and asked about myself. "I am sorry Maryum, you are not getting a job offer, your interview was not satisfactory," he advised me sorrowfully. Apparently the VP had cleared me, but the HR Manager was adamant that I would not be a team player and would cause more trouble than good in the organization. I cannot tell you how true his assessment was, given the number of carcasses I have climbed over since that time. But right then I was absolutely in shock. With less than a month left to go, I could visualize being a virtual prisoner in Abbotabad and being married off to some disagreeable bloke with the same close minded mentality.

"Is there nothing you can do?" I implored him.

He thought for a while and said he would have a word with the VP. Returning, he told me he had requested that I be appointed his executive assistant, and that this would be a personal favour as he claimed to the VP that I was going to have relations with him on the side.

"Naseem, you are assuming too much," I responded.

"No, I am just appealing to the man's friendly nature, he owes us for the help we are giving his department and will let us have a few jollies," he replied with a wink.

"It is lunch time now, the boss and his cousin are going to a restaurant, you and I are to go in a bit after them and we will act a bit more than friendly, but do not over do things," he advised.

At lunch, the other couple was surprised to see us but figuring more the merrier was the call of the moment, invited us to join them. While Mr. Jameel and Saadia were sitting across from us, I very deliberately kept playing footsie with Naseem, touching his leg, body and hands often, and letting him hold my hand a few times or even feel up my legs. The others exchanged a number of knowing glances. Mr. Jameel told me he had talked to the HR Manager and I was to see him again the next day at 2 p.m. for a second interview. I leaned forward and offered my hand to thank him as Naseem took the opportunity to rub my back all the way from my neck to my ass, even managing to insert a few fingers between my hips and the chair. I leaned back and pinned his hand under my butt for a bit. His erection was quite evident and I leaned sideways towards him, releasing his hand, but also brushing his penis under the table. I am pretty sure he came right there as he had to make a hurried exit to the restroom. As I was focused on Naseem's situation, I left my hand in the VP's grasp. He waited a bit before slowly placing it back on the table and pulling his hand away. I was not going to be fishing higher than Naseem and to put an exclamation on this action, he placed his right arm behind Saadia's back and gave her waist a friendly squeeze while making a joke. The way she first cuddled up to him and then batted his hand away, twisting one of his fingers in the process, indicated good friendship and nothing further.

Back at the office, Naseem held me against his table and kissed my mouth. He then sat down in his chair and asked me to get under his desk. I figured I was being asked for payment against service rendered and after a bit of protest got under the table. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. Pushing his chair all the way forward, he let me wrap my lips around his dick. Over the next few minutes, I sucked his penis deeply, while he coolly worked on the computer, took time to talk to a number of people on the phone and even in the office, and generally tended to business. He finally came in my mouth and I took great care to suck all the jism down, rather than having anything land on my clothes. He passed me a box of tissues, but I naughtily put his totally wet and creamy dick back into his shorts and zipped up the pants. He would need some serious dry cleaning on his suit. Waiting for an opportune moment I came out from under, gave him a quick peck and ran out. A number of people who had come into the office and left, while I was blowing Naseem and out of their sight, were surprised to see me exiting from a room they thought only had the consultant inside.

IX

I was determined to succeed in the follow up interview and could not sleep all night mulling over what had transpired during the day. I had not succeeded up front in getting the job, but had not been eliminated from the reckoning either. So I was guilty of sucking some cocks, but that was par for the course. Though the VP had endorsed me, I felt this was out of friendship with the consultants, rather than any real interest in me. Even if I got the job, he was unlikely to give me the better positions and I had to find ways to get into his good books. The problem was that not only was he reportedly married to a real babe; he also had selected a whole bunch of other beauties for the office. He appeared to like slim and fair young ladies, with long tresses, whereas I was on the heavy side, with short hair and a dark complexion. The one advantage I did have was my much superior command of English, compared to the other girls, given my international background, and this would help since the VP had also come from outside and conducted more than 75% of his business in that language.

I planned to get to the interview about 15 minutes early. However, traffic was light and I got there in just about 10 minutes, rather than the 30, I had budgeted for. The receptionist had my name on file and asked me to go to the HR office on the 4th Floor of the HQ building. I figured I would go in and see if the interview could be done early. I pushed the door and it opened after appearing to be jammed for a moment. I had expected it to lead into a reception area, with the manager seated in an annex. Instead I found myself in the HR Manager's office directly. What was more interesting that he was seated on a sofa and on his lap was the ugliest and darkest female I had ever laid eyes upon. Her shirt was off and he had been sucking on her nipples. They were shocked to see me in their condition of total vulnerability. Apparently the latch on the door was not as strong as they had figured, my push had been more than it could take and I had walked in on them whereas they had expected to be safe in a locked room.

The HR Manager was speechless and his companion was running about trying to clothe herself again. I could not believe my stars. Without the interview even starting, he sat me down and told me I had the job. He got my promise of not telling anyone else about his relationship with his assistant, the female who had called me about the interviews last week. I readily agreed and he printed out a contract for an Executive Assistant's position within the Commercial department, with a salary that was 10% higher than what the VP had indicated on the job brief.

I no longer had to worry about returning to Abbotabad. I called my father with the good news, he seemed to support my decision but his voice betrayed his disappointment that I had slipped out of his hands with just three weeks to go till the deadline. I also called Naseem and Mahfooz and thanked them for their help.

Naseem suggested that I stop by and thank the VP and others. Mr. Jameel told me to join on Monday and I looked forward very much to being there. Naseem soon had me back under the table, for another go, and I definitely let him know how grateful I was, taking my time bringing him to a worthy orgasm with my mouth. Mahfooz, on the other hand, just had to understand that he was not getting any more favours and was left pacing the corridor!

X

On the way home, I picked up a box of candy at the supermarket to celebrate with Naila. She was exceedingly happy about my fortune, given her inability to get me into her group up to now. "Where's the celebratory candy," she asked as I pulled the box out.

I selected a chocolate from the box and put it into her mouth. Without a word, she grabbed my face and planted a kiss right on my lips. As our tongues moved into contact, the chocolate dribbled into my mouth. We stood there kissing for quite a while, enjoying each others' taste as well as that of the candy.

Naila opened my shalwar and dropped it to the floor, as I undid her kameez and pulled it over her head. We then reversed roles and both were in our lingerie. The bras and panties stood no chance of impeding our desire and were soon discarded. We fell back on the bed, sucking and fingering each other till our desire was spent. Through the night we continued to learn about our bodies and passions and I felt that things were really going to be on the up for now. For sure, I knew Naseem's dick would be headed upwards waiting for me to join in a few days time. But for now, Naila was busy meeting all my needs and I was in seventh heaven.

12