Mark and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We four chatted for a couple of minutes and then I told them all to hit the road so I could lock up.

Courtney was first to come around the table to hug daddy, "Nite Pops, I love you Pops!!" She said.

Deanna hugged me and kissed my cheek and said "Nite Daddy-kins. I love you too!" then she kissed me briefly on the lips and off she went toward the door.

Angela got up and came over and hugged me and said "Thanks Mr. Thomas. I guess I should say 'I love you' too!"

Lori said ..."I think someone has a problem! ... Nite big boy!! I love you too!" And she turned and left.

I thought "Who has a problem? What the fuck is everybody talking about?"

I got up from the table and I felt it, I looked down and my cock was standing straight up inside my pants. Lori had seen it between the table and my body!! Now why is my dick hard? Was it Lori? Was it Deanna with those surprise kisses on the lips? Maybe Angela? What is going on in my life right now?

I drove home, thinking about all this stuff going on. As I got close to the house, I saw a little red car parked in my driveway. I reached under my seat and pulled out my pistol, and laid it on the seat beside me. It's a 40 caliber, 9 shot semi-automatic.

I pulled up into the driveway and shut off the lights and turned off the engine. Suddenly there was a knock on my window. I grabbed the pistol and leaned away from the door and swung the pistol at the window. 'Damn!! It's Angela!' I thought. I slid the pistol back under the seat into it's holster attached to the bottom of the seat. I opened the door and said "Honey, you absolutely scared the shit out of me! I almost shot you!"

"Oh I am so sorry Mr. Thomas. Really I am." She said.

"It's ok honey. What are you doing here? You should be home in bed by now!! I'm sure you are tired!"

"Oh, just a little Mr. Thomas. But I came to be with you, because I told you I would do anything for a job, and I know I'm not as sexy as some of the women I saw tonight, but I can try for you, Mr. Thomas. And you can teach me if I'm not good enough!" Then she broke down and started crying again. I took her in my arms and held her for a minute and her crying eased up.

"First of all, I want you to start calling me Mark, Ok? Secondly, I guess I need to explain something to you. Well, shit, come on in for a minute!" I walked her into the house and into the kitchen. I poured us a quick coke in a couple of glasses and told her to sit down. I pulled a chair up right beside her and put my arm around her shoulders. "Angela, let me explain something to you about like who I am. I would never presume to take advantage of a lady in trouble. I would never make love to a lady because 'she owes it to me'. I make love when I feel the need for it, or someone just happens to really turn me on good!! Am I making sense here?"

She started whimpering again and said, "So you don't want me? Did I do something wrong? Am I not pretty enough?" I will do my best to please you Mr. .... Mark, I promise. Anyway I can."

"Angela, honey, you weren't listening to me. I think you are beautiful, ... and sexy as all get-out! But I want to make love to you when we are both so hot for each other that we can't stand it. I don't want you to feel like you 'owe' me something. You work, that's payment for the little advance I gave you. As for sex, maybe there will come a time when you and I look at each other and know that we have to have each other. Maybe it will never happen. But if it does, I want it to be on those terms. You do NOT owe me sex for a job honey. I wouldn't be much of an employer if I did that."

"Well, Mark, you are handsome and sexy too, and you have been so nice to me, can't I at least give you a blow job tonight? I'm pretty good at that. Josh wanted one all the time! The bastard! Plus, I could let you see the pretty red bra and thong that I bought today. Would you like that?" She said.

"No, Angela, you can't. Although I sure could use one. But no, not while you think you owe me something. So finish your drink and go home. You need some rest. You have had a long day. .... Plus you are just a few years older that Deanna!"

"Four actually. And would that be so bad? Fucking a girl your daughter's age? I'd think that would be very erotic for a man! She said, smiling.

"I can see right now, there has to be some discussions among me and all you girls!" I said. She finished her drink and stood up and walked slowly to the door. When I opened the door for her, she said, "I don't think I have ever met a man who would refuse sex Mark. Not a single man, anyway. You are something very special Mark. Goodnight Mark. See you tomorrow!" She stretched up and kissed me on the lips, slid her tongue across my lips and turned and walked out.

I watched her get in her car and drive to her house and go inside. Then I went back inside and went to bed. But I couldn't go to sleep. Angela and my hard-on kept me awake. Finally I got up, got me a washcloth and went back to bed and closed my eyes and proceeded to make Angela give me one of those good blow-jobs she mentioned and then I tore her pussy up with my hard dick. Then I rolled over and slept like a baby.

Saturday is a pretty big day for us and so I was up and showered and at the restaurant by 9 AM. The first thing I noticed as I walked through the dining room was little cutie-pie Tina. Her legs seemed a lot longer today than they had in the past. So I slowly worked my way around to where she was and saw that she had rolled her skirt up at the waist, so it would be shorter on her legs. I got over close to her and said "Tina, as a man who is a confirmed 'leg man', I do appreciate your nice ... no...great legs honey! But please, sweety, before we open, pull your skirt back down to it's proper length, OK?"

"Oh sure Mark, now that you have definitely seen them, I can cover them back up! No problem! Deanna told me you were a leg man! So I had to try Mark, I just had to!" Tina said, pouting.

"Try what Tina?" I asked.

"To get your attention Mark! Maybe you don't realize how sexy you are to most of us girls, and you treat us each like we are so special! We all love you Mark! ... Oh god Mark, I'm sorry, I'm blubberling. I'm sorry Sir. She turned and walked away pulling her skirt down as she went.

I called after her "Tina, come back over here, Please."

She came back and I told her to sit down. I said "Tina, I don't understand, You are so beautiful, you really are, and so sexy! And you are what 20, 21 now? There has to be a thousand guys out there that would kill to have you for a girlfriend! And I seem to remember Deanna saying something about your boyfriend. What's going on Tina? Talk to me. We are friends here. Please."

"Yes Sir, I did have a boyfriend, and I really thought he was going to be the one, till we spent an evening at his house a while back. He picked up his video game control and forgot that I existed for the rest of the evening. I could have been naked and he wouldn't have seen it! So piss on him! I want to be with someone who will pay attention to me. Would you believe that he hasn't even ....... Never mind, I've said too much already." Tina was very near tears by then.

I said "Ok Tina. But when you feel up to it, come and talk to me, please. Or if you would feel better, talk to Lori, she is a great person. OK?"

Then Deanna and Courtney and Lori came in. Tina got up and left. Deanna came over and said "Hi there daddy-kins" as she put her hand on my forehead. "Is my sweet daddy-kins feeling ok?"

"Yes, Dee-baby, I am fine, Now what is that all about?" I said. I was about to get tired of all this.

"Did you have a late hot date last night Daddy-kins" She asked, rubbing my back.

"Deanna, what are you talking about. My night life, what little there is of it, is my business and I don't think I should be discussing it with you!"

Courtney and Lori are sitting at the table by this time, just grinning, enjoying my being uncomfortable.

"Come on Dad, you know! You turned down a really hot piece last night!! Now what's up with that?" She asked. "We know Angela was waiting for you at home and that you made her go home. Why Daddy-kins?"

"Deanna Thomas!!! What are you talking about?" I looked at her, then at Courtney and Lori.

"Deanna, get your ass to work, I am not going to discuss this with you. You are my daughter!"

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm sorry. I love you daddy, I was just trying to have some fun with you. I'm so sorry daddy. Please don't be mad!" And she dropped her head down and turned and walked away.

"Courtney, you too! Lori, .... find something to do! I have to think." I got up and went to my office.

What is happening around here? Am I too tired? Is everyone getting nosy? Maybe I am too tired. I got up and walked back out into the dining room and saw Deanna, sitting at a table with her head down and her shoulders shaking. She was crying. Now I felt lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean. I went over and sat down at her table and put my hand on her folded arms and said "Dee-baby, I'm sorry that I fussed at you. I've got a lot on my mind and I didn't stop to think about the fact that maybe you all were just teasing me. I'm sorry baby. Really I am."

She raised her head and said "Daddy, do you know how long it has been since you yelled at me? About 7 years Daddy. ... Daddy, I love you so much... so much more than you'll ever realize. I'm sorry I teased you. ... Does my make-up need repairing? OK, I'll fix it and get my ass to work." She got up and bent over and said, "Daddy, I want a real kiss, Please. Just a quick one?"

I looked up at her and she leaned to me and kissed me on the lips and I felt her tongue slide over my lips and I parted them for just a second and then she was gone. Oh my god, she is so beautiful and so sexy, but she is my daughter. What the fuck is wrong with me? I went looking for Lori.

"Lori, have you seen Angela? Is she here tonight?" I asked.

"Mark, I love you, have for years, but you were an ass a while ago. Now, yes, Angela is here. She called Deanna last night and Deanna picked her brain and found out what happened. It seems she has never been turned down before and she thought you didn't like her and just wouldn't tell her. Anyway, she was quitting and wanted Deanna to get you to let her have some time to pay you back your money. Deanna talked her into coming on in to work. Then you jumped on Deanna! Damn Mark! Take it easy. I've noticed the tension here the last few weeks. You've covered it pretty well, but you need to take a break!"

I know Lori, I'm sorry honey. I love you, you know that." Then I walked away.

After lunch, when things calmed down a bit, I went out looking for Deanna and Courtney. I took them to my office and closed the door. "Girls, I want to know what is going on around here. Have I done something that has everyone tensed up or something? Tell me what's going on, Please!"

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I just can't talk to you right now. Give me some time, OK?" Deanna said and turned and ran out of the office. I looked at Courtney.

"Daddy, we are not little girls anymore. Me, Dee, Tina, Angela ...... we aren't little girls. We know what we want. We know that it is time we started living our own lives. (She paused for a minute, then looking down at her shoes, she said "Daddy, are we too young ... oh never mind. Daddy. let's take a weekend off and go to the beach, Please. Let's get away from here. I .... We .... Need it.... Really bad!!"

Well, Courtney was always one to come straight out with what she wanted to say.

"OK, let me think about it, and look at the schedules, we'll talk about it later." I told her, then she left me there to my misery.

I hadn't been in there very long and there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I yelled. (Expecting Lori or Deanna.

The door opened and in walked Derrick.

"Hello Derrick! How's it going today? Sit down!" I said.

"Just fine Mark! Just fine. Mark, I would like to run a little plan by you and see what you think of it before I take it any further, if you have a few minutes." Derrick has been with the restaurant for almost 4 years now and is a joy to work with and is always working and prompt and so customer friendly!

"Sure Derrick, we've got a couple hours before we have to start worrying about dinner, fire away!" I said.

"Well, sir, I am soon going to finish my schooling here. I don't know if I told you or not, but last year I changed my major to Food Service."

"No, I don't remember you telling me that, but I am glad for you! Are you doing alright in it?"

"Oh yes, no problems. I have a 3.9 GPA. So I am happy with it. What I need to discuss with you, though, is continuing to work for you, after I finish, I mean. But I would like it to be in a different capacity. I understand why you made Lori the Chief of Customer Service. She sure has a way with people. But I was thinking, if you are changing your management style, which is what it looks like, I would like to apply for the manager's position. I know we don't have one now, because you've always done that yourself. But I was hoping that after you hired Lori and promoted her, that you might be open to a manager position, under you. That would give you some time off Mark. I know you must need it, You haven't taken a vacation in the three plus years that I've been here!"

(Ok, here's another one telling me I need to take some time off, I thought.)

"I hadn't thought about it Derrick, but now that you mention it, that might just be a damned good idea."

"Also Mark, I have another proposition for you. My folks say that I have been in school long enough and now it's time to work. But my counselor at school was telling me about this Chef's school that I should attend! And it sounds really good. It has a special class during the late summer that is like 4 weeks long and it is for like professional cooks ... as opposed to a chef. No CHEF title, but you learn a lot of the do's and don't that chefs learn. If you would allow me to attend that school and, of course help me with tuition, then I could be a really good asset to you here!"

"Ok Derrick, if you can get me some information on the school, I'll sure take a serious look at it, and I'll seriously think about the manager bit too! Now just to start things out and see how it works out, how about you taking the weeknights as assistant manager, since I am the manager, and let's see how you do. Want to start that on Monday? Over the weekend, I'll come up with a salary for you, how's that?

"Wonderful Mark, Just wonderful!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

I said, "Derrick, that will cut into your social life a good bit now, you keep that in mind too! Won't that cut into your time with your girlfriend?"

"Oh, I don't have a steady girlfriend Mark. But I have my eyes on a couple of them, one might be out of my reach, the other I just met, so I don't know about her yet."

"Derrick, don't ever feel like someone is out of your reach. There are those people that think they are above everyone else, but you don't need them anyway. People are funny, but they are just people. You will never know till you try Derrick. Don't give up just because of looks or money, or social standing. Those things can be overcome."

"Ok Mark. Thank you very much, sir. You won't regret any of this, I promise you!" He said as he stood up and shoved his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand and said, "Just let me announce to the staff that you are being promoted, ok?"

He went back out into the restaurant. I thought for a few minutes and then went out there and found Lori. I took her by the arm and walked her into the big dining room and said "I need you to get everyone together for a minute, I need to tell them all something, and I mean everyone, kitchen staff too. But they can leave one person back there if they are cooking something. Lori, I am going to make Derrick my assistant Manager. Just so you are not surprised by this announcement that I am going to make."


"That's great Mark!! I'll have them together in a flash!!" She said and took off toward the kitchen telling everyone on the way to go to the big dining room.

Deanna and Courtney came in. Dee was giving me a pissed off look, and Courtney was smiling , which is her usual face. Tina was just being as sexy as she could be and still stay within my guidelines. Angela was so damned pretty and sexy too. The others mostly were married ladies and a few guys too.

Everyone was there and got seated at tables all around me. I stood up and said "Well, I am sure everyone has noticed that Lori was promoted this last week to be in charge of the dining rooms and all the folks that work there. And her first big job was the Senator's party last night, which was a huge success! Thank all of you for that! I will remember that!! Now I have another surprise for you! Our own Mr. Derrick right over here is being promoted to Assistant Manager as of tomorrow night! He will work his first shift on Monday night. Thank you son, I know you'll do well."

Everyone applauded and Derrick blushed bright red and looked at Deanna for a few seconds and then over to Angela for a few seconds, then back at me. I thought 'a couple of girls', huh? Could he be talking about Dee and Angela? The way he looked at them....he just might be!

"Ok folks, that's all I have! Back to work, all of you! ... Oh Angela, I need to see you when you get a chance too."

I went back to my office and Lori followed me. She closed the door and stood facing me with her hands on her hips and said "You big galoot! I don't know if I should slap you or hug you!"

"What, promoting Derrick? He's the best worker we have out there!' I said, "And he has been here longer than anyone else out there!"

"NO asshole, over Angela, she just wanted to show her appreciation last night and you wouldn't let her. You really hurt her feelings!!"

Another knock on the door.... "Come in" I said.

Deanna busted in the door like she was really pissed at me... again!

"Twice in one day Dad!! What's with you?" She yelled at me.

Lori said "Maybe I'd better leave."

Deanna stopped her and hugged her and said "Auntie Lori, I love you girl!" Then she kissed Lori right on the lips!!!

Lori's eyes got as big as saucers! Dee broke the kiss and turned back to me. I am in shock! My daughter just kissed her 'auntie' on the lips! She put her hands on her hips and glared at me and said "Well? What is it?"

Lori hadn't moved. I think she was in shock too. I snapped out of it and said "What is what Deanna?"

"What is wrong with you, with young women? Are you crazy or something?" She said loudly.

"Angela and Tina Dad! You turned them both down. Am I next?" Then her hand slapped over her mouth and her eyes got big. She had slipped up big time. Lori's mouth dropped open. My mouth dropped open. Deanna ran out the door and was gone. Lori and I just stood there for a few minutes letting it soak in.

"Lori? Did you hear what I think I heard?" I whispered.

"Oh shit Mark, you might really have a problem now!" She said.

"Well, I have to go face it." I headed for the dining room.

Courtney met me in the door to the dining room. "Daddy, If you hurt my sister again, I'll never speak to you again!"

"What are you talking about Sweetheart?" I asked.

"She came flying through here and out the front door and jumped into her car and sped out of here! What did you do?"

"Nothing, but get her on her cell and calm her down before she wrecks and kills someone or herself. Tell her I am not upset. She can come back and talk to me. Please baby, calm her down. I don't want her hurt."

Courtney ran and got her cell phone and called Dee and she walked outside the restaurant to talk to her.

"Lori, what did you make of that kiss?" I asked in a whisper.