Mark and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, any other time, she wouldn't have gotten away with just a short one like that, but today, ... well.. I ain't going to pursue it." She smiled and winked at me.

I remember what she said about how hot Dee was, and the fact that she and Angie used to take care of each other too. Oh well, so what. It's just a girl thing!

In a few minutes Courtney came back in and came over to me and said, "Daddy, Dee is in your office waiting for you. Please Daddy, Please! She is scared to death! She is afraid that you are mad at her. Please don't be Daddy. Can I go in with you to talk to her? And Auntie Lori too?" She was almost begging.

"Sure, baby, come on back and bring Lori too." Then I headed back to my office. When I walked in, Deanna was sitting on my couch and had her arms crossed on her knees with her head on her arms.

"Daddy?" She didn't look up.

I said, "Yes baby, I'm here." I sat down beside her and put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me.

"I love you daddy" she looked up and said "I mean, I really love you Daddy. I didn't mean to fall in love with you Daddy. It just happened! I'm sorry Daddy. I know it's wrong." She was crying by then. I just held her and then Lori and Courtney walked in.

Lori dropped to her knees in front of Deanna and hugged her and said, "Everything's going to be ok honey. I promise you. Look at me Dee, I love you honey, like you were my own, and I promise you, everything is going to be ok!" Then she kissed Dee on the lips too. Not a long kiss, no passion, just a loving kiss.

Then she raised up and went over to Courtney and said "I can't leave you out, can I baby?" Then she kissed Courtney and Courtney's arms went around her like lightning. Holding on to Lori like a lover!

I said, "Now let me set everyone straight on this sex stuff. I love sex!!! With a female!! I LOVE it!! OK? Now that being said, the reason I turned down your friend, and my employee, last night, was, she thought she OWED me some sex because I gave her a job. Well, I don't want my sex that way, I want it because it turns me on! Makes me excited! That's when I want sex. Now Tina, today, oh god that girl is sexy! But this is where we work, not where we play! It has nothing to do with age, nothing to do with beauty. It has all to do with reason!! Now Deanna, as for you, wow, I don't know what to say about that little slip of the tongue a while ago. But you and Courtney are both so beautiful and so sexy ---- yes I have noticed!--- But damn girls, you are my daughters! Now if I were to meet you ... say on the beach .... and we hit it off good, hell yes, I'd jump both your bones in a heartbeat! But again, I am your Dad, not 'joe blow on the street'. Lori and I have an agreement, we'll flirt with each other and love each other, but we won't have sex with each other. We've been friends too long for that. Do I need to explain anything else?"

"No sir, but thank you for clearing that up for me before I messed up and said something to you!" Courtney said as she came over and hugged me. "I do love you Daddy, you are the world's best Dad!"

I hugged her tight and kissed her on the lips, with closed lips.

Deanna stood up and looked me in the eyes and said, "Can I have the night off Dad? I don't want to face them out there after crying like this. And yes, you explained everything quite well. I already knew all that. If I had stopped to think about it. You are sometimes too good for your own good!"

I hugged her and kissed her lips and said, "Deanna, you are so special to me, you and Courtney, and I love you girls so very much. Go ahead and take the rest of the evening off. Are you going home?"

"I don't know Dad, I just want to be alone for a while. Maybe I'll go to the park."

"No, go to my house. You have a key. Go there and stay as long as you want to. I won't be home till about midnight."

Dee nodded her head and left.

I looked at Lori and thinking fast, I said, "Now do you need a spanking or a hugging?"

"How about a little of both? No, I just want to hug a very brave and honest guy!" She hugged me and said, "I'll go out and talk to Angela and Tina, separately, if you want me to."

"I would appreciate it Lori. Lord, how did I get into all this mess?" I asked her.

She laughed and said "Just by being you honey, just by being you!"

A couple of weeks went by and everything was going along smoothly until a Saturday evening. I was hanging around the dining room and Angela's section was doing pretty good. She strolled over to where I stood at the bar and said "Mark, Sir, can I speak with you a second please? In private?"

"Sure Angela, let's step into the big dining room here."

We moved in there and closed the door and she said, "Mark, it's been a little while now since I came to work for you. And OK, I got the job on my own merits. So may I come spend the night with you tonight? Mark, I am so horny. Honest! And I trust you. I don't want to go looking for someone to sleep with tonight. I promise I won't say 'no' to anything you want. Well, almost!"

"Promise me that this is only because you are horny and you want to be a good little slut tonight, and not because of the job." I said, trying to be a little nasty with her.

"No sir, I promise it's not. I just want you to use me like a whore Mark. Please. I need to be used so much! I know you don't want to hear this right now, but I have been wet just looking at you all day!!"

"Ok, tonight it is then, But be prepared, I have wanted your hot little ass ever since I first met you!"

""Why did you wait? Anyway, I'll be waiting for you at your house honey!" she said, smiling.

As she walked back out of the room, she froze in her tracks and spun around and almost ran over me coming back into the room. "What's the matter honey" I said after catching her and myself to keep from falling.

"Mark, see the man and woman Lori is seating? Well, that son of a bitch is my dear sweet Dad, but that isn't my mom!!" She said with her eyes wide open and looking at me.

I watched to see where Lori was seating them and then I said, "Ok, wait here a minute." I went out into the dining room and caught Lori's eye and motioned her to come over to me. Then I caught Deanna's eye and motioned her over. When they were both there, we went into the big room and I said "Girls, we are going to have some fun tonight! That couple you just seated, Lori, at table 18, the guy is Angela's Dad. But the lady is not her Mom!"

Deanna said "Oh shit! Did you know before Angela?"

"NO!" Angela said.

"Ok, what is the plan Mark?" Lori asked.

"Dee, that is your table, isn't it? Ok, you go take their drink order and then trade tables with Angela. Angela, You are to wait on them and do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT let on that you even know him. Just treat them like they are regular customers. And Dee, every time you pass that table, you check on them too. And all the tables around them. Make them think there is no better place in town for service. But whatever you do, do NOT let them know that you know who they are. Understand?"

"Daddy, you are so bad!" Dee said. Laughing.

"One more thing girls, ohhh I wish I could do this.... Before you go back out there, pinch yourselves, or something but make your nipples stand out so he can see them. You two are so beautiful, he has to notice them. Then his friend will get pissed at him for looking so much. OK?" "Oh Dad, you are really bad!!" Dee said as she turned to Angela, and said "You do me and I'll do you!" Then they started pinching each other's nipples. I had to leave. Lori came with me.

Lori said, "This should be interesting!"

Dee walked past me and straight to their table and asked for their drink order. Angela went to the waitress's drink station and just made like she was busy, Dee took their drinks back to them and Angela followed to take their food order. They gave it to her and her dad never took his eyes off Angela. Even as she walked away, he was still looking. I loved it!!

Angela came back around and whispered "Did you see the look on his face when he looked up and saw me standing there? God I wish I had that on film! It was priceless!! Now he'll wonder when I am going to call Mom and tell on him. I really should, it's only fair. But I want him to wonder too. That'll be some suffering for him!

I had another bright idea. I went to my office and on my bookshelf, I found them. Old and dust covered, "Customer Response Cards". I flipped to the middle of the stack and got some clean ones and took them to Lori at the cash register/hostess station. She looked at them and almost burst out laughing.

The girls worked good together and everyone around them was extremely pleased with the amount of service they got. I'm sure the men were pleased with the nice scenery they had too!

Everything went very well, and after they had gone, Lori brought me the Customer Response Card and I read it and almost laughed. He had filled it out and commented on how great the service was and how well the girls had taken care of them. Then Angela and Dee walked up and Angela had a 50 dollar bill in her hand. I said "You're kidding me! How much was his check?"

"Just over 70 dollars Mark! That son of a bitch NEVER gave me anything! But I catch him with a whore and he tries to bribe me! That bastard!!!" Angela said, obviously very angry!

She turned to Dee and said "Half of this is yours honey!"

Dee said, "Oh no honey, you earned that! I could not have been that straight with him! So you keep that, You earned it!!"

"I wish I could afford to frame it! It's the only money the bastard ever gave me that wasn't pried out of him by my Mom!"

I said "Give it to me, I'll take it in the office and make a color copy of it and you can frame the copy!"

"Oh great idea Mark, Thank you!! I'll do that!" She and Dee went back to work.

As we were closing up that night, Angela came over to me and said, "Mark, why can't all Daddies be like you? I know kids can sometimes be a pain in the ass, but you've never stopped loving your girls, have you?"

I opened my arms to her and she leaned up and put her head on my chest and cried a few tears. I said "No honey, I could never stop loving my girls. And I can't answer your question honey. I don't know how a person can Father a child and not love it."

Deanna walked up and she could see the wet spot on my shirt where Angela had cried and said, "Angela sister, you alright?"

"Oh Dee honey, you are so lucky. You have such a wonderful Dad."

"Yeah, well, Sometimes I'm not so sure!" But I saw her wink at Angela. "Come on, let's finish up and get out of here!"

As they were departing, one by one, I couldn't help but wonder ..... "Am I really that good to my girls? Do I really treat them better than most Dads treat their children? Am I just eating this up because I need the attention? Would I really have sex with Deanna if she cornered me? God she is beautiful! How did I do this? Angela, Tina, Deanna, Lori, Courtney, ....all beautiful by any man's standards. How did I wind up with them all here working for me? Life is so full of mystery!" I went around and checked the security of the place and locked it up. Lori, Dee, Angela, and I all walked to the parking lot together.

""Well, Daddy-kins, I guess I'll see you Monday!" Dee said as she stretched up to kiss me.

"I guess baby! Be careful going home. I love you baby!"

I hugged Lori and told her goodnight and I'd see her Monday. Then I turned to Angela and said in a whisper as I hugged her, "Do you still want to come over tonight honey?"

"OH yes Mark! I do. I'm still horny as hell. And Dee pinching my nipples a while ago just about made me cream my panties right then!!! She is so beautiful Mark. And sexy as hell too! If I was into girls...."

"Uh hold that thought! When we get to the house, I'll open the garage and you drive inside and I'll park outside. No need to give the neighbors something else to talk about!" I said.

"Ok honey. See you there!" She got in her car and left.

I did more thinking on the way home, although it is only about a 15 minute drive at that time of night. "If I take the chance and I have sex with Deanna, is she going to tell Courtney? They are awful close. How will Courtney feel? Will she want to do it also? Or will she be outraged and tell her Mom? What am I going to do to Angela tonight? I want to really make her cum so hard she passes out! Could I have sex with Courtney too? With her little slim body I'll bet I could really make her scream and pass out!! I wonder if I could hit her G spot if I did her doggie style? " Oh shit, I almost passed my own house!"

I hit the button on the garage door opener and Angela drove inside. As I put my truck in Park, I hit it again and the door closed, with Angela inside. I went in the front door and went to the kitchen and opened the door and let Angela in. She practically attacked me, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me.

She shoved her tongue so fast and far into my mouth that I was sure she was going to choke me with it. She had both arms around my neck and removed one to reach down and pull her skirt back on her thighs so that her panties and my shirt were the only things between her pussy and my body. She was definitely hot and horny. We kissed till I was getting tired of holding her up, so I turned her loose and she dropped her feet to the floor and said "Let's go to bed Mark, god honey, I am so horny!"

"No kidding baby!! I've never been attacked like that before! But I loved it baby, and I promise, I will put out that fire in your belly tonight!" I said as I pulled her by the hand toward the bedroom.

While we were stripping our clothes off in the bedroom, she said she had to pee first and went to the bathroom. I finished stripping and sat down on the edge of the bed naked and waited for her. She came back with her little red thong in her hand and naked as the day she was born, and her gorgeous body was as sexy as I thought it would be and there was only a small patch of fur just to the top of her single fold pussy. It looked just like a baby's pussy. Just a single crease down the middle. WOW, I wanted to devour her right then and there. I reached out for her and she gave me her hand and I pulled her across my knees and pushed her head toward the floor.

"Mark!! Baby, what are you doing? NO!!! You can't spank me! Please Mark. I don't want to be hurt! I just want to love you, Please Mark!"

I smacked her ass hard on each cheek and she yelled out "OOWwwwww! NO Mark! OUCH!! NO!! Please!"

I smacked her ass quickly a few times on each cheek as she protested loudly and yelled at me and begged me to stop. After about 12 licks, I told her to spread her legs and she said, "NO! Mark, not on my pussy!"

I massaged and caressed her hot ass for a minute and then bent down and kissed it, then licked the cheeks as much as I could. "Open those legs baby, Please."

She slowly opened her legs and I caressed her down between her legs and she started moaning. I slipped a finger into her fold and rubbed it a little. She started moving her ass on my lap. But I noticed how wet she was when I slipped that finger into her fold. I slid two fingers in, she moaned. I worked them for a minute and then slid three fingers in. Her pussy was dripping wet. She was moaning and humping on my lap. But I wouldn't let her up. "Oh fuck, Mark, you're going to make me cum like this!! I want your cock in me baby!! I want to cum on it!! Please baby?"

I started working my three fingers in her pussy hard and fast and she was humping hard against my hand trying to get more inside herself. "Oh please Mark, fuck me!!! Oh fuck I'm almost there....don't stop honey.... Oh fuck Mark! Oh baby.".....I pulled my fingers out and smacked her ass again as fast as I could and made it sting too. She orgasmed right in the middle of it as she was screaming "NO! NO! NO! YES! YES! Mark! YES! Beat my ass Mark!! Oh yeah!! Oh so fucking wild Mark!!! Fuck! That was so wild!! Oh my god, I've never even thought about a spanking as something to make me cum!!"

I moved my hand off her back, but she just laid there for a minute, catching her breath. Then she raised up and dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed my cock and swallowed it...I mean ..... all the fucking way till her nose was in my pubic hair!!! Jeez, I have never had one go down that fast and easy!! But it felt so fucking good in her throat!! I grabbed her head and started rocking my body back and forth to fuck her beautiful face. She smiled and her eyes lit up and I could see that she was really enjoying this, knowing that she was pleasing me! She kept that up till I was on the edge of the orgasmic cliff, ready to fall off and she pulled her head off and squeezed my cock hard. "Not now big boy!! Not now! I want a big load when I get it!!" She held it for a couple of minutes till the urge was gone. Then she stood up and rubbed her ass and smiled and said "You'll pay for that buddy!!" She laughed and left the room and came back with her purse and dug a small vibrator out of it.

I said, "Oh no you don't, you aren't putting that thing in my ass baby! We'll do about anything else you want to, but we aren't going there!"

She laughed and said "Men!! You all are such wimps! But that's not what this is for. Now spread your legs Mark. Come on, trust me, just spread them for me baby!"

I did and she started rubbing it up and down the bottom side of my cock, then all over my balls and down to my ass hole. "Angela ... baby...."

"Trust me Mark, I'm not lying to you. Promise. Just enjoy this!"

So I let her play. She rubbed it all over everything down there, then she stood up between my legs, bent her left leg and slid it up beside me on the bed, then the other one and was holding on to my neck. She laid the vibrator on the bed, reached under herself and took my cock and put it to her pussy lips and eased down just a bit on it. She reached and got the vibrator again and pressed it hard against my cock and shivered all over. "Damn honey, I can feel that all the way up to my tits!!!"

She held it against my cock and started bouncing up and down on me and fucking herself on my cock. She kissed he long and had and then said "Don't you cum in me Mark! Not till I say you can, understand? Tell me when you are ready. Seriously baby, don't cum!!" Then she ran the vibrator behind her on my ass hole and right up my balls to her pussy and back down. The sensation was fantastic!! Never in my life had anyone ever done that to me! I knew if she kept it up, I wouldn't last very long.

"Baby, You have to stop that, I'm going to cum if you don't......I mean now!!! Stop it or I'll cum honey!!"

She raised up and grabbed my cock and said "Good boy. You can't cum till I say so baby!" Then she stood back on the floor. She pushed on my chest and said "Lay back honey, I'm not done yet!"

I laid back and she crawled up over me, straddling my body, then sat down on my chest with her knees bent and her feet at my hips. She put the vibrator on my chest with the flat end against me and pointing up. "Hold that against your chest for me baby, Please?" I reached up and held it with two fingers and she eased up over it and then slowly eased her pussy down over it. "Hold it tight now honey." I gripped it.

She started bouncing up and down on it just like she was fucking a hard dick that was protruding out of my chest. Her pussy was just about 4 inches from my chin! She rode that vibrator till she started yelling "Yes oh Mark, thank you .....oh fuck yes It's so good .. uummmmm oh fuck Mark baby...I'm cumming again baby!!!"

She leaned over my head and put her hands on the bed and her ass was pounding on the vibrator as hard as she could make it go and her juices were just flowing out onto my chest!! She was fucking my chest!!! I'd never heard of that before!! But she was wild! She really pounded on it. I had a hard time holding the vibrator for her because her muscle contractions inside her pussy were trying to hold it inside her! Finally she stopped and just fell over my head. Fortunately I turned my head to the side and I could still breathe.