Mark and Teresa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack was quick to help her out! He moved in behind her, so that his crotch was directly up against her scantily clad ass, put his hands over hers on the bumpers, and said, "Here, let me help you."

Zack glanced around, looking for her husband. He THOUGHT he remembered that she had walked in with someone, and he didn't exactly care to get his ass kicked. However, he saw nobody but a bunch of other drunk guys, wide eyed, staring non-believing at their good fortune of having such a hot little number come in to entertain them.

They all continued pressing closer and closer to watch the girl play. The ones behind her were starting to get a little pissed at Zack for blocking their view to her ass, but they could also tell that he was shoving his cock into her ass as they played, so nobody said anything.

As they made a couple of good plays on the game, cheers started erupting from the crowd of guys watching, which caught the attention of other guys out in the bar, and more & more people came in to see what was going on.

Zack then took a bit more of a chance. He leaned down, placing his mouth over Teresa's ear, and whispered, "if you want to do really well, you have to use your body."

"OK," answered Teresa, feeling her pussy immediately soak at the feel of this strangers mouth, and the warm air of his breath, so close to her ear -- not to mention the feel of his ever-hardening cock pushing into her ample ass.

As Zack shook her back and forth, she glanced down at her blouse, and suddenly realized that yet another button had worked it's way lose from all the shaking and jarring. Zack leaned over her to see what she was looking at and noticed at the exact same time that her left tit was now nearly fully exposed!

Just then, the ball headed toward the middle of their bumpers, and Zack gave a mighty body check with his crotch into Teresa's ass to attempt to sway where the ball was going. This caused her tits to bounce horrendously, and as Zack looked down, he could clearly see her entire left tit had bounced out of her shirt, and he could even see her pointed and erect nipple.

At the same time, the machine displayed "TILT," signifying the end of their game.

"Oh NO!!" shouted Teresa, "what the hell happened?" she asked as she watched the ball roll down the middle between her bumpers and the lights go dark. Next the "GAME OVER" sign came up.

"That sucks!" shouted Zack, helping Teresa up from the game, and turn around.

As she turned, the entire bar of guys was staring at Teresa's exposed tit! At this point, Mark decided to make his presence known. He walked through the crowd to his wife, winked at her, and said, "Hey Trisha baby -- I think your tit's showing!"

Teresa, in her drunken state, honestly had NOT realized this! She looked down at her exposed nipple, then looked up at the crowd of 20 or so guys surrounding her, then back down at her tit, and said simply, "OOOPS! How'd you get out there?" and pulled her shirt back over the exposed breast.

At that same instant, a collective and audible sigh of disappointment came out from the group of guys at the CrackShack. The horny young girl did not miss this obvious reaction, and looked up at the guys hanging on her every move.

"What's wrong guys?" she asked smiling, and knowing exactly what was wrong.

"We were just amazed at your beauty," answered Zack.

"This guy has been such a gentleman," thought Teresa to herself.

"Well, would you like another quick peak?" asked Teresa, and she looked innocently up at the crowd of guys.

"HUUURRAY!!" they all shouted in unison.

Teresa had never felt so much power over a group of people. Her body surged with adrenaline and excitement as both of her hands reached up, and found the top button on her blouse that was buttoned. She unbuttoned it, and more cleavage came into view.

"Is that enough?" she asked, smiling at the crowd.

"NO! MORE!" they all shouted.

She only had two more buttons. Teresa felt her pussy simply gushing at this point. She had never been so excited in all her life. She quickly unbuttoned the last two buttons, but held her shirt together.

"What do you wanna see boys?" she asked, almost panting.

"TITS! TITS! TITS!" the group started shouting. At this point, anyone who was not already in the game room at the bar, found their way in there to see what was happening. Including the owner.

As the room completely filled with horny guys, with all eyes on her, Teresa suddenly found courage she had never had before in her life, and pulled open her shirt, completely exposing her ample breasts with pert, hard nipples!

Her tan line showed the contrast of her milky breasts, which highlighted her dark, rose colored nipples. She had never shown her tits to anyone except her husband, and the rush she felt from exposing herself was totally exquisite to the young wife!

Just as her tits came into view, a loud cheer was roared from everyone in the place. About that time, however, the owner started to get a little bit nervous.

He walked up to the girl, and whispered in her ear, "Honey, you really can't do that in here. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

He whispered it, but every guy heard it, as they were all staring so intently at her.

"NOOO!!!" came several shouts.

This broke the moment. Mark walked up again and said, "We better go baby."

Teresa pulled her shirt back together and buttoned up a few of her buttons. She smiled at her adoring audience and said, "I'm sorry if I've offended any of you boys! We're gonna get going now."

"NO! You don't have to go!" several of the guys started calling to her.

But Mark thought that they probably had better, fearing that the owner might call the law on them. "We'll stop by another time," answered Teresa, knowing full well that they never would again. "Thanks for teaching me how to play pinball!" she called in Zack's directions as the couple hurried from the crowded bar.

Shortly after they left, the bar pretty much cleared out. Half the guys there went home and jerked off that night with visions of Teresa's perfect tits and amazing bubble butt dancing through their imaginations.

In the meantime, Mark and Teresa were power making out in the car on their way home. Teresa was HOT, and couldn't wait to get home & get seriously FUCKED by her husband!

She had moved over right next to him, and was sucking on his neck and playing with his cock through his pants as they made their way home.

As they pulled into the driveway, they saw Jerome walking up to the driveway from their front door.

12