Mark Becomes the Frog Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," she thought as she gagged on the frog's meaty form. "This frog is throat-fucking me."

The human hands began to shake her head back and forth so quickly she became a blur. 'CLAP! CLAP! CLAP' went the frog's feet as they slapped against her chin. 'THUD! THUD THUD!' the frog's big head went as it punched the insides of her throat. Ivorline couldn't have guessed how long this went on, because the lack of oxygen to her brain distended her perception of time. She began to lose sense of herself, forgetting which end of her body was the mouth, and which was the pussy.

Then, finally, when she was sure she could take no more, the frog suddenly pulsed with godly strength, stretching out her throat even more, and it began to vomit down her throat. The frog's salty, musky taste was nothing compared to the thick, warm cream that flooded down her esophagus and filled her stomach. The sticky liquid was so overwhelming in its pungent taste that it made her drunk, and its influence caused her whole slender form to shudder as an orgasm rippled through her. She clasped down on her cunt to discover that it was dripping like a squeezed lemon-wedge, and the very touch of her fingers was enough to make her squeal in pleasure.

The human hands finally released her after a gallon's worth of frog-milk was dumped down her throat, and her head popped off like a sticky bottle-rocket. She coughed, and a deluge of sticky white cream erupted from her mouth, dousing her nubile chest, stomach, and slender legs. She inhaled, finally breathing in the much needed oxygen, and she accidentally swallowed more of the cream in her mouth. She stumbled back to the fountain, tripping over her long legs and landing ass-first on the marble rim. She took a few moments to catch her breath, but her mouth was still filled with the salty cream. She licked the inside of her mouth, scooping down every last drop of the delicious spunk. It was so thick she could practically chew on it.

When she looked up through tear-filled eyes, she saw that the frog had finally transformed, but it was not the prince she was expecting. She had imagined a man much like her brothers: tall, slender, elegant face, blonde hair, feminine blue eyes. This man was shorter than she was by at least nine inches, and his muscles bulged like a shaved badger on steroids. His face was cute enough, but a large scar ran across his nose like a stripe, and his spiky brown hair looked like a porcupine. And his cock . . . his cock must have been twelve-FUCKING-inches long. It was smeared with green paint for some reason.

This was not the prince Ivorline imagined or wanted, but he had the cock that her pussy was DEMANDING. Against any conscious thought or will of her own, her long legs began to spread open. Her dripping cunt was so swollen it looked like an overripe piece of fruit bursting in the hot sun.

"My prince . . .," she begged, crying. ". . . please fuck me."

The muscled brute slapped her inner thighs open further, and bent down to give her wet cunt a big, strong lick with his tongue. Ivorline almost screamed at the sheer painful pleasure of his mouth on her slit, but it was only one lick. He was just testing the waters.

He lined up the head of his cock to her tight little princess-pocket, and for one moment she wondered why the feeling of his penis-tip seemed so similar to the frog's head, but then he plunged in.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" the formerly eloquent and soft-spoken princess screamed at the top of her lungs. "Your fucking cock feels so fucking good! SO BIG!"

"Stupid slut," the brute teased her. "Look down."

She did, and to her horror she saw that he had only just pushed the tip into her. She had almost cummed her brains out, and that was just from two inches. There was another ten right behind that, pulsing with angry dominance.

"Holy . . . holy shit," she cried. "You can't . . . oh dear Luxuria," she said invoking the goddess of lust. "You can't fit that all inside of me."

He had a wicked, evil, sexy smile. "Yes I can."

He embraced her, pushing her soft breasts against his hard chest, and he kissed her with a rough, dominant kiss. He held her like that as he slowly pushed the last ten inches of his pussy-destroyer into her inexperienced love-canal, stretching both her mind and body to the limit of what she could endure. By the time his balls slapped against her taint, her mind was broken. All that was left was a hungry, horny body that knew it needed cock as much as it needed air. Then he really started to fuck her.

#####

Queen Clitoria was roused from her slumber by the noise of her daughter's orgasmic screams. Clitoria was not happy to have been awakened at all. She had been having a very enjoyable erotic dream in which she was a low-class whore who had been stripped naked and chained to a stock, before which an endless series of muscular black-skinned men from the southern continents raped her endlessly. It had been a pleasant dream, the kind of fantasy she knew she could never live out if she wished to retain her dignity as Queen. Perhaps that was why she secretly wished to be degraded so badly . . . because it was the only thing forbidden to her.

She massaged her swollen sex-throne to discover that it was dripping quite copiously, and her large butt was soaking in a puddle of sex. She needed to cum badly, but she would use her daughter for that. That way Clitoria could punish her daughter and pleaser herself at the same time.

Strutting naked down to the fountain, her large breasts and fleshy ass jiggled with every powerful step, but her graceful catwalk faltered when she saw her daughter.

Ivorline had been dumped on the side of the fountain like a broken toy, or a used up cum-rag. Her slender body was twitching with orgasmic pain as thick rivers of semen oozed from her widened vagina, which was now so stretched-out that Clitoria could probably have inserted her entire fist into it without much effort. The look on Ivorline's broken face was one of hedonistic abandon, her blank blue eyes rolled up, her tongue wiggling free. She was gasping like an overworked whore at a cheap brothel during shore-leave, and the reason why was still standing over her. A ludicrously muscled young man with an equally ludicrous penis was jacking himself off over her daughter's prone body, shooting the last strands of his ejaculation across her face and breasts.

Clitoria couldn't believe it. This one punk, this one barbaric adventurer had fucked her daughter harder than a train of giants and ogres could have.

"Who . . . the fuck . . . are you?" the Queen gasped, her giant tits jiggling with hatred.

The barbarian looked up, surprised to see the curvaceous mother. "Would you believe me if I said I was the Frog Prince?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Clitoria screamed. She raised one of her elegant, slender hands, and from it shot a crackling lightning-bolt that almost fried Mark to a crisp. Mark barely dodged the magic attack, and it split a large tree behind him into two flaming halves.

"Holy fuck!" Mark yelled. "You're a sorceress!"

"Yes! A powerful one! As you are about to learn!" Clitoria waved her hand and from it shot three massive fire-balls. Mark barely managed to dodge all three, each landing like an artillery shell. One direct hit and Mark would have been blown to smithereens. The pissed-off queen then waved both of her hands, and sharp spikes of ice shot up from the ground, one almost impaling Mark right up his tight anus, but he dodged it in time by jumping up into a tree.

"Hey! Relax!" Mark yelled. "What's your problem anyway!"

"My problem! I . . . you . . . you just raped my daughter!" The Queen stammered in confusion at the stupid question.

"Hey! You daughter is a total slut! She probably would have said yes if I had bothered to ask, not that I ever do."

Queen Clitoria couldn't believe the little stud's ignorant selfishness, or his almost oblivious narcissism. She could not tolerate such a barbarian as this to survive, not after degrading her daughter like this. It was not that Clitoria really minded that her daughter had been fucked like a cheap cock-puppet (in fact she was a little jealous), but if news ever got out of this then no prince would ever marry Ivorline. What little-dicked prince would want to compete for a girl's lust against a sex-god like this hunky vandal?

The Queen inhaled deeply, and then began to slowly chant an ancient spell that she had learned from her grandmother several decades ago. She focused her spiritual energy, using it to wedge a gap between the universes, and from that gap she called upon two lusty spirits that were bound to her royal blood.

"Lilitrix! Donitor! I summon you!" she screamed, and from two twisting purple clouds of demonic magic emerged two sleek bodies, one female and one male. The female had lightly purple skin, a shredded set of abdominal muscles on her lithe body, and long black hair that moved with a mind of its own. The male was dark purple, lithe but more strong looking than his sister, and from his waist hung two impressively large cocks.

"What can we do for you, mistress?" the female named Lilitrix asked. Her long serpent tongue flicked at Clitoria's swollen pussy.

"Shall we ravish you," Donitor offered, pushing the purple heads of both cocks against the rim of her anus.

The Queen shuddered in pleasure. She needed a good, hard fucking. But first came vengeance. "That barbarian there. I want you to fuck him, kill him, and eat him. In any order you wish."

The demon twins laughed and then flew at their target, ready to commit unspeakably evil acts of sex and violence to his body. But Mark wasn't scared at all. Fighting demons was a weekly occupation for him. He slew world-devouring monsters almost as often as he deflowered princesses, or contracted STDs. He stood there smiling coyly.

"Fool!" Donitor laughed. "I am going to rape you in holes you didn't even know you had-"

But then the demon was silenced when Mark grabbed him by both of his erect cocks. Mark's hands were so tight that Donitor felt the thick muscles in his genitals start to snap. Mark pulled down, and his knee shot up into all four of the demon's testicles, bursting at least three of them.

"Mommy . . .," Donitor cried in a very high pitch, cupping his destroyed manhood. He disappeared in a puff or purple smoke as he fled back to the netherworld.

"You fucker!" Lilitrix screamed. "You fucked up my brother's beautiful penises! Now who's going to fuck me?" She attacked Mark with three sweeps of her razor-sharp claws, and then tried to kick him with two deadly spin-kicks, but Mark easily dodged each attack. He caught her by the ankle just as she was at the highest point of a spin-kick, and he twisted. She yelped in pain as he flung her body through the air and slammed her chest-first against the side of the fountain, cracking the marble frame.

"Stupid succubus, I bet I can fuck a hundred times harder than that purple faggot ever could. " Mark got behind Lilitrix, and hiked up her ass a little higher, dipping her head further over the fountain's edge. He pushed her gelatinous purple ass-cheeks apart, revealing the dark star of her puckered anus. He spat into it, and worked in the lube with his thumb.

Lilitrix coughed in pain from a cracked rib. "Wait . . . what're you-" but by the time she realized what he was doing her tight little butt-pussy was being pulled open by Mark's indomitable cockhead. He was balls deep in her organs by the time she managed to scream, and by then it was too late. He was fucking the unholy brimstone out of her.

"So," he said, grabbing her hair, "am I better than your brother." His hips smacked loudly against her ass, making it jiggle as he pulverized her demonic organs with his brick-smashing pussy-buster, but the reaction from her was becoming obviously positive. She was gasping and moaning like a bitch in heat, and as soon as she had the strength she began to push back, allowing Mark to fuck her all the harder. "Am I, you stupid bitch?"

"YES!" she screamed as he spanked her. "YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY FAGGOT BROTHER!"

As Lilitrix was attaining a brutal, sexual nirvana Queen Clitoria was busy summoning an even more powerful spell. She was going to call down the very power of the heavens, and vaporize Mark with the power of a divine thunder-bolt. She'd probably destroy Lilitrix in the process, permanently, but there were always other demons to summon. Clitoria's milky body began to glow white with magical energy. One more moment and she'd be ready to blast Mark into a cloud of atoms.

"HOLY SHIT! I AM IN LOVE WITH-" but just as Lilitrix was having her most mind-blowing orgasm in her 10,000 years of life, she too disappeared into a puff of purple smoke as her spirit was thrown back into the nether.

Mark turned into time in to see what the Queen was doing.

Clitoria screamed. "Now die you fucking piece of shit!"

She shot a stream of pure energy from her hand, a flash of light that overpowered the sun, but Mark was already out of the way. The light beam blasted off the top layers of the fountain, instantly vaporizing the water and marble alike, and the beam cut a swath through the trees that ran for over a mile.

She tried to find Mark amongst all the steam and smoke, but she didn't see him anywhere. Then, she felt his strong hands push down on her tall shoulders. He was right behind her.

"Oh shit-"

Mark pulled down, and her big ass was split right in half as the iron-hard tip of his cock rammed its way up her royal baby-maker. In truth, it was not the largest thing the insatiable Queen had ever shoved up her own cunt, but Mark burst his way in with the speed of a lightning strike, and something about the living heat of his sexual organ pushed the experience to another level. A wave of physical sensation, pleasure, humiliation, and fear washed through the Queen's very soul, reducing her to a gasping, shuddering hot mess. She just sat there on Mark's cock, whimpering and trembling slightly.

Mark's strong hands reached around her ample bosom and grabbed her two pointy nipples, twisting them each with small, teasing pinches. Her pussy started to drip, and then leak, and then flow as freely as a broken faucet. Something inside of her had popped, and that feeling of being broken was the most erotic thing she had ever experience.

"Ho . . . ly . . . ffffFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!"

#####

Cadence happily skipped through the lovely garden she had gotten to spend the day in, holding her new art easel under one hand and several paintings under the other. It had been such a wonderful change of pace to just relax and express herself rather than fight another monster or get her brains fucked out by Mark again. Not that she didn't like the adventure or the sex, but she believed in moderation, which was a word that didn't exist in her boyfriend's/kidnapper's language . . . literally. His tribe had over a dozen words of 'penis' and 'vagina,' but none that meant 'privacy' or 'modesty.' He was such a brute, but he had really grown on her these last months.

Cadence wasn't sure where Mark was, but all she had to do was go in the direction of the inhumanly orgasmic screams she had heard earlier to find him. Screaming like that could only mean one thing: Mark had just put his dick into something.

She found him sleeping in what appeared to be the ruins of a fountain, but the whole area looked like it had been run over by an angry dragon. The marble was cracked and pulverized, the water had all drained away, an entire row of trees were missing, and flaming holes littered the ground. Near Mark were the bodies of two women, each panting desperately for air as their exhausted bodies tried to recover from the onslaught of sex they had just been subjected to. Steam was literally rising from their overfucked pussies, and their eyes were glassy and white.

When Mark saw Cadence he struggled to his feet. "Damn . . . I think I may have overdone it a little on these two."

"You think?" she replied sarcastically. She hadn't seen her lover this exhausted since he single-handedly defeated an entire convent of sex-nuns who were tried to fuck him to death as a sacrifice to their evil god. That had been about a month ago.

"Anyway, wanna see my art," Cadence held up the paintings she had done of the garden.

"Shit. Those are really good," Mark said. "Honestly. I don't even like art, because it's totally gay, but if I was a faggot like these city folk are, I'd be all over these paintings like I am over your perky ass."

"Awww, that's so sweet. I think this is the first time you've complimented me about something other than sex."

Marked snapped his fingers. "In fact, I bet we could sell these. We might make as much money doing this as we do slaying monsters."

"Really," Cadence skipped happily. "I could have a studio show, just like a real artist. Oh, Mark, that sounds so wonderful."

"Yeah . . . but . . . if you really want to make money, you have to paint something a little more interesting than flowers and shit."

Cadence frowned. " . . . like what?"

Mark was already dragging the Queen's body over to her daughter's. He tussled with them a bit, and set them up in an erotic pose, showing off the Queen's big tits and the Princess's firm buttocks.

"Erotic art!" Mark gave Cadence a thumbs-up. "Get to it!"

Cadence grumbled angrily, but she set up her easel anyway. At least this way she could relax and paint instead of risking her life against another stupid monster.

12