All Comments on 'Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 02'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
out standing

can't wait for to come.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking pro

Dude you are right on loved it .loving this series mom have guilt in the moring confrounts son they have a fallout but not to long ha ha.than sister tells brother the truth and mabe seduce him again.and when its all said and done mabe he tries to aunt clair.--BG

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
MMM

I'm loving this story! Great job. Keep it up. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great story

Filling mom up with his cum may lead to mom being pregnant with his baby. Now that would surely give his mom someone to keep her company.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems more like rape to me. No consent here.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I do not understand why the mother did not say something. Mark was operating under a false assumption. Regardless of what state this family resides, Mark's actions meet the legal elements of a charge of rape. Finally, why Mindy did not say something while she watch is beyond me. She obviously did not comprehend the psychological, emotional, psychiatric damage Mark's actions could cause his mother and himself.

Mutual consensual incest is one in which there is no positional powerplay, there is no implied or actual emotional abandonment, there is no impied or actual abuse, and the parties involved in said activity freely and willingly enter into such activity. Irated this chapter 4 stars.

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

He, she, Mark, Tammi, he, she, he, she, that's mostly what I kept reading. Was it supposed to be mother-son incest erotica? Fucking idiot, first understand what sets apart incest erotica from the bland generic adult fiction before writing such pile of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous