Marked Wife

Story Info
Wife brings home a slut-tag for him.
8.4k words
4.11
197.8k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I woke up with a start, saw the television showing something strange, not the film I had been watching. Giving my head a shake, I looked at my watch; it was nearly half past two. My dear wife, Mandy, I thought, must be still out on her colleague's hen night. It was rather unusual for her to go out for an evening without me but I was glad she had the chance.

Looking after our three kids, combined with her work as a teaching assistant, gave her very little opportunity to let her hair down. At thirty-four, she was still a real cracker, but had very little chance to display her charms. When she was getting ready to go out earlier she had to fight me off several times, she wore a shortish black leather skirt and a simple white top showing her bare shoulders and a little cleavage.

She had her hair done especially and with her big hoop earrings, a little heavier on the make up, and her four-inch black court stilettos, she looked fantastic. It must have been the taxi pulling up that woke me, I could now hear Mandy having a fight with her key and the front door lock.

I took pity and went and opened the door, there she was my beautiful wife, having added to her attire a ridiculously large sombrero hat. "Hello handsome, I'm pissed, I'm pissed as a newt..." With these slurred words she went to put her arms around me but missed her step. I also missed trying to catch her and she ended up sitting on the hall floor, looking up at me and giggling.

I did not get any sense out of her and managed to get her undressed and into bed without waking the kids. That was it for the night but I had a very pleasant surprise in the morning. She woke me up with a gentle kiss and said, "Be quite, we don't want to wake the kids. I must go to the loo first but then I want a good seeing to. I feel randy." As she got off the bed she turned and added, "Randy, but with one hell of a headache."

I already had a good 'morning woody', so I gently held it to ensure it was still around when she returned. She was soon back and, straddling me, replacing my hand with her own, she used our 'mutual friend' to stimulate her pussy and clit. My dear wife seemed to need very little preparation. Very soon she was impaled and working herself up and down with considerable vigour.

It had been a good few years since I had been woken up in such a manner. It sure was nice. I had to provide very little of the effort but we soon received equal pleasure. As she collapsed onto my chest the usual happened, our youngest, aged seven, thankfully knocking on the door first giving time for me to pull the cover over Mandy, came rushing in. "Come on you lazy pair, it is nearly time to get off to school."

Life was instantly back to normal, we were rushing around getting the kids and ourselves ready for the day. All me managed was a brief cuddle and mutual thanks for a great time.

While at work that day my mind, and our 'mutual friend' recalled his morning exercise on numerous occasions. We both really enjoyed sex with each other but the opportunity, and possibly the inclination, did not seem to occur more than once a week or so. The memory of the morning kept me semi hard just about all day. It was strange behaviour on my wife's part, but I was not complaining.

Arriving home, as usual two hours later than Mandy I got a pleasant surprise. I expected to have to fight off the youngest insisting on me kicking a football with him in the garden, and refereeing which of the twins got to use the messaging on the PC.

Greeting me at the door was my wife dressed in a black dress with white polka dots and a vivid red sash. Above and below the dress acres of flesh was on display, her bare shoulders, plus a fair view of her reasonable boobs at the top. Her superb long legs were enhanced by the same stilettos as she had worn the night before.

She wrapped herself around me giving me a cuddle and full tongue kiss. Putting her hand on my crotch, she said, "I see you are pleased to see me. Let's give him some more exercise in bed, come on."

As we went up the stairs I asked, "Who are you? What have you done with my wife, and for that matter what have you done with my kids?"

She soon had me in the bedroom and started removing my shirt. "The lad is at Mum's and the girls are on a sleep-over, the night is all ours, my darling. As you appear to have forgotten I will now remind you that I am your wife." She was stripped even before I had removed the rest of my clothes and there followed an almost exact repeat of our morning work out.

The improvement was that we were able to snuggle up when we had finished and thank each other properly. "That was good, if you are my wife explain who I have been living with for the last few years. She was great but you are much more sexy looking and definitely more randy. Talking of randy this started when you were out last night, what did you get up to?"

"I have not had a night on the town with the girls for years and I had a great deal of fun. I drank way too much, I got ogled by lots of guys, I drank some more and then had several dances with different guys."

"Just what did all these guys do, it seemed to have a very therapeutic effect on you, and I am all in favour. You must go out more often."

"Darling, all the attention and it was quite a lot, reminded me that I am still a sexually attractive female. Bringing up the kids, doing the chores, going to work and loving my wonderful husband is fine but it reminded me what we have been missing. I am glad it did, twice in one day already and you are not finished yet I promise."

"I like it, I like it a lot. So are you going to keep me in bed all night or have you got anything else in mind while I recuperate?"

"I expect our 'mutual friend' will be a while yet, so do you feel like taking your still sexy wife out for a drink and a bar snack? You can drive because you are not allowed to drink more than the odd pint. I do not want us to get back with you suffering from 'brewers droop'."

How could I argue? Life was great, we both had a shower and I changed and went down stairs while Mandy was fixing her makeup. When she came down she looked fantastic, dressed as earlier but she had added a denim waistcoat, presumably a little warmer but it did not hide much of her lovely flesh.

As we walked to the car I said, "That get up will have the guys ogling my beautiful wife even more than what you had on last night."

As I held the car door open she flashed an indecent amount of thigh and asked, "You don't mind guys looking at my sexy body do you? It will be your body that it is wrapped around later, not theirs."

I climbed in and, as I pulled away, said, "The effect it had on you last night I intend to parade you in front of as many men as possible tonight. You look good enough to get most trousers stirring."

She giggled at that, "I am not sure how many 'stirred', as you put it, by ogling me while I was perched on a bar stool or doing some fast dancing. My apparently still attractive body did feel some interesting 'stirring' when I was slow dancing though."

I reached over and caressed her thigh, "I expect there will be plenty of ogling tonight, but with me around I am not sure how easy it will be for you to verify you have got a reaction."

We arrived at one of the larger pubs on the edge of town and Mandy had a great time perched on a bar stool and chatting away. With our chicken and chips basket meal, I rationed myself to one pint of beer but she managed two vodka and cokes. My dear Mandy was much livelier than of late and she did indeed receive several appreciative looks that she answered with her lovely smile.

We decided to try another pub before resuming our activities at home, and walked out to the car. As I went to open the car door for her, I took her in my arms and gave her a lengthy kiss. Breaking off for a moment I put her hand down to my crotch and said, "You can feel you have got a reaction from at least one tonight." I then went back to work with me kissing and fondling her ass with one hand and a boob with the other.

Pressing her back against the car, I snuggled down to her neck and intentionally kissed and sucked hard enough to generate a good love bite. We finally broke off and got in the car, deciding that we should still try one more pub before going home. Mandy looked in her vanity mirror and said, "Look what you have done, what will my husband say?"

I smiled and said, "I think he would find it very erotic that his dear wife had obviously enjoyed her night out."

Her only reaction was a "Yeah, right!" as I found space to park in another large pub car park. This pub was far too crowded for my liking, but Mandy did not seem to mind being brushed against by several men while she consumed another two vodkas and I slowly drank my half pint of beer. We did not stay all that long. It was Mandy that said it was time to get home to bed.

Getting back to the car she seemed to expect another session but I opened the door and told her to get in. When I was beside her I lowered the seat and started kissing her. (This seemed much harder than in our teenage years, perhaps we were more supple then). This time I managed to pull the top of her dress down enough to release a nipple and she appreciated the attention I gave it.

Before letting her up, I applied a good love bite on her lovely tender titflesh, which got me a rather painful one on my neck in return. Sitting up I said, "Come on, time for bed I think."

We were home just gone nine o'clock and made the very best of having the house to ourselves. We went straight to bed and after a brief 'sixty-nine' preparation had a mutually satisfying good hard fuck. I described it as a fuck intentionally. It was far more intense than our normal, weekly or so, love sessions. We started in the usual 'missionary' but she was very happy when I flipped her over for a good hard 'doggie'.

Having the house to ourselves, we went downstairs still naked, Mandy looked fantastic dressed only in her heels and displaying my two love bites and a good sheen of sweat. We resumed some petting on the settee and had another drink each but we got back to bed as soon as we thought our 'mutual friend' was ready for another round.

Mandy rummaged around in one of the dresser drawers and pulling out the tube of lube, said, "I know it is not your birthday but I think my dear husband can try again to give us both a treat by slipping in and out of my snug little hole tonight." Unfortunately, as with previous attempts, she just could not manage to accept my cock although two figures went in with ease. We did, without any complaints from either of us, have another mutual climax using her pussy.

All I could say before cuddling up against my beautiful wife's body and dropping off to sleep was, "Today has been better than our honeymoon, and you are a darn sight more sexy now than you were then."

Mandy woke me in the morning with her hand on our nicely hard 'mutual friend' and kissing my ear, "Good morning, darling. Look I did not wear him out yesterday, looks like he wants a nice warm hole to play in." I quickly swung down to the foot of the bed and used my fingers and tongue to prepare things, although not a lot was required.

As I worked my cock towards her I said, "My darling, what we did yesterday was not playing in a warm hole. My rampant cock was fucking your juicy cunt. While the kids are still out I am going to fuck you until you scream with ecstasy."

Long deep strokes, not too fast, had her obviously feeling good. I took her hand, lay it over her pussy, and told her to help. which she did. As she worked her clit I got faster and faster, but then slowed up again, as I slowed she speeded up her own rubbing. Using one hand to steady myself I grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed hard on her nipple.

My final ten or so long deep and hard strokes were rewarded with Mandy first whispering a 'yes', getting louder and louder until her final one, as we both climaxed was a definite scream.

"Umm, my pussy, sorry cunt, liked that. We are not going to wait another ten years to do that again."

"No, we most certainly will not. You are going to go out every week if it puts you in this sort of mood."

"We must do it more often, but we can't get rid of the kids every week,"

"It started with you going out with the girls. Do that every week, I will look after the kids. From the treatment I have received the last few hours that is enough to reward me for babysitting every week for at least a year."

"Early on during the hen night, while we were still sober, some of the girls were talking about going out once a week, would you really let me loose?"

"You can be just as loose as you like every Friday night, darling, just make sure you come home to me."

She agreed to that. After a quick shower and one last kissing session, things reverted to normal. We picked up the kids, then went shopping and all the other mundane routine of the weekend. It is, however, just as well that our bed does not squeak. It got a rather energetic pounding both that night and again on Sunday.

The week went on reasonably as normal and she did manage to organise an outing with four other girls for the Friday. Other than the Tuesday, ruined by one of the twins being sick right on cue, we had sex every night.

They had arranged a taxi to do the rounds to pick them all up, Mandy was to be first at eight. I kept the kids out of the way while she got ready, even managing to sneak up before she was due to leave. "Still the 'Come Fuck Me' shoes darling, although you have covered those lovely legs." She said that not having the excuse of the hen night she had better look a little more respectable.

She had on her tightest jeans and a tight tan vest top that scooped down nicely at the front and stopped short of her waistband. The effect was spoilt by another, white, vest worn underneath which covered both the cleavage and her belly. I said, "Hey you should ditch the white top, it ruins the totally sexy look that could be achieved."

"I was thinking that. Am I allowed? I take it I have to keep the bra on though."

As she removed her tops and just replaced the tan one I said, "You wear what ever you like darling, it is your night out. You look great! I am sure your lovely body will attract plenty of attention tonight."

The taxi then gave a hoot outside. Mandy just had time to yell bye to the kids and give me a peck on the cheek, saying thanks, and she was off.

I was surprised when she returned sometime before midnight, she came in and gave me a lovely cuddle and said, as she rubbed my trousers, "Oh good, I have had that effect on at least one tonight."

"Looking like you do I am sure he is not the only one, no slow dances then?"

"No, two of the girls did not have late passes, so we did not go onto the club. We will have to drop them next week if they can't make better arrangements. Bed now please."

We had an enjoyable session but, although not complaining, it did not seem as intense as the previous weekend. As the week progressed Mandy confirmed that her outing had been a bit of a let down, compared with the hen night very tame. In fact, she said it had been much more fun when we went out together a couple of nights later.

She was hoping for better the coming weekend. They had dropped the two without a late pass and added another. She added that the new one, a teacher at the same school, may liven things up again as she was divorced.

As she prepared on the Friday, back to a short skirt but retaining a similar top and her 'come fuck me' heels I asked, "Looking hot, are you all on the pull or just your divorcee friend?"

"I would like to rub up against a few firm ones but I do not think you would like me pulling any darling."

"Oh good, you are in a nice mood, I hope it goes better tonight. You can rub, pull, or lick anything you like my darling providing you get to tell me all."

"Hey careful what you say, I like the bump and grind but I think it safer for all concerned that some material stays between my body and any firm bits."

"What ever you like darling, providing I get to hear all about it."

She got back home just gone two, but was far too wasted for any action. Although she tried playing with me, she collapsed into a deep sleep as soon as she was on the bed. I had to strip her and make her comfortable before cuddling up and going off to sleep.

In the morning I woke up just in time to see her disappear thru the bedroom door, but she was soon back saying, "Sorry darling, had to have a leak. Now, be very quiet so as not to wake the kids. I need you to fuck me good." Unfortunately, it was both quiet and brief as all three of the kids were yelling for us to get up.

It was not until the kids were in bed that we had time to cuddle up on the settee. "So my darling last night seemed good, although I don't know how much you remember. You were completely wasted when I put you to bed."

"Oh, I remember a fair amount. Yes, we had a good time. In fact, thinking about it again makes me feel it is time to go off to bed now. Perhaps a good seeing to? Unfortunately though, I had better be careful of the vocals."

We got stripped off and started with some mutual oral, "Tell me about all the cocks you know you made firm. I take it you confirmed some where nice and hard?"

As she slowly handled me and used her tongue to play with the tip she said, "We ended up at a club full of lads from the University. I suppose it was a bit of 'grab a granny' for them but my magic still worked on several."

As I licked away and by now working two fingers into her pussy I said, "So was there one hard enough for you to get to work like you are doing to me?"

"Several, but I did not take any of them out to play with, some very firm young arms were rather good at squeezing my body against some nice hard bits though." With that, I jumped up and slipped into her with one easy stroke. This she appreciated as she gave a low moan.

I developed a nice steady pace and asked, "So did you take one of them out to the car park and have them explore your body properly." As I speeded up getting a very receptive response I added, "Perhaps one of your young student hunks pushed you against a car and swapped tongues, and then attacked your neck leaving a nice hickey to show your husband."

She was well away now and whispering little 'yes' sounds, "Perhaps your hunk even lifted your vest out of the way and left a nice mark on your boob to show me." The 'yes' sounds were coming in time with my strokes so I speeded up and pumped a satisfying load into my darling wife.

We both cuddled up and after a while to regain our breath she said, "We must lose the kids for a night again soon. That was good but I would have liked to scream rather than moan."

I sat up and looking at her neck and boobs said, "You lied to me, you said yes when I asked if anyone had left marks to show me, your lovely skin is unblemished although a little red and sweaty."

"In your dreams darling." We then cuddled up and went off to sleep.

The following weekend we did not manage to arrange to lose the kids but my dear wife continued her now regular night out with the girls. She left on time dressed in her now usual attire although she was wearing her new shoes, similar but perhaps a little higher heel. The old pair had suffered from her staggering the previous week but she replaced then saying that they worked well, do not change what works.

She arrived home, slightly less drunk, and we managed a very satisfactory session in the lounge. It was rather quick, and frantic, and she was not really in any state to talk much, although she did give plenty of pleasurable moans.

In the morning, we did not manage to play, as the kids were already demanding attention. Mandy had a bad headache and said, "All this damned alcohol cannot be doing my body any good."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers