All Comments on 'Marked Wife'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mommy - a Delightful Whore To Be & Her Wimp

Smashingly pimpish cuckster - oh how do you do it story after story - doesn't she get tired without sleep and a real husband?

Now don't fret as soon you will be able to do what you wish and suck his or their cum from her swollen red cunt while the children so prominent in your tale listen in or watch the film you took.

Speaking of children, are your children an aphrodisiac like your wife whore is? Are children erotic in a self cuckstering story to you? Why is that ixie?

You should really take hold of yourself before you write not during as it seems that double tasking isn't something you do well. Take for example your efforts to be a real man and also a self humiliated wimp into pushing your wife into fucking other larger cocks. Is this a pub bragging rite or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I'm going to be sick.........

No, No, I'm actually sure I am at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A point to make

Ths husband is the typical wimpy faggot ass Brit, the wife is a dirty whore, hope she contracted aids and gives it to him and then a decent family can raise their children. Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
biggest fag on this site

you get aids by touch asshole as in cum and salva.and she might already have it.how fanastic is that asshole.bring that shit home to your kids asshole.selfish mental retarded fags for husband make me sick.you get some pussy and you happy whatever the whore do,thinking with the wrong head.oh it fanasy and you are responible for your fanasies.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Do you read your stuff?

Rhetorical question mate, but son of a bitch do you really think a sweaty, drunk, hung over randy sheila all groped and sucked up by college kids is something to get hot over?

You need a more user friendly editor and less story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So just what the fuck did she really do?

All I read were the "husbands" questions. Real dull reading..reminded me of two evangelicans having sex. "My goodness my darling your lingham is turgid. " Not half as turgid as your viginal lips" Yeeek

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely!

What a treat! Two of your tales at once! You've come a long way since the Chantal epic - all of it in the right direction, my friend. Your women are still bone hardening, and your men know extactly what they want. More, if you please.

Tryst

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please let her fuck a young stud.

Great story , don't listen to all the other knockers . Why the hec do they read these stories if they are so obviously turned off by them ?

Please keep writing --- i want to hear how she comes home one night , tells huby she has been a very naughty girl as she straddles him and teasingly lowers her dripping pussy down his cock . Then have him tell of the exquisite sensation of slowly entering his wifes wet, just fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gollum...

All I could think of when the husband was firing questions to his wife in the third person was Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

"Issss my precioussss wife enjoying her college ssstuddsss?

Jesusssss, what inane dialog.

trysttrystover 17 years ago
Fantasy versus reality

It's really difficult to imagine that many of the trolls commenting on this tale - and many other stories - actually have the ability to type. People, people, people - get it straight - fiction and fantasy ARE NOT REAL. I suppose for people who possess no imagination, that might be a truth impossible to grasp, but it had no be said.

Furthermore, your puerile (look it up if you know how to use a dictionary) vituperation really accomplishes nothing other than demonstrating your blithering ignorance and utter intolerance for anyone who's viewpoint differs from your own. About the only solution I can think of would be to banish anonymous feedback altogther and compel people to at least create a false identity to (what a dream) inspire some sense of responsibility for their words.

Some of those folks are scary. Their rage makes me wonder if they aren't mass murderers waiting to happen.

Tryst

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

Great story. Please ignore those people that are not capable enough to stop reading something they don't like. They need a dictionary to look up 'fantasy'. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A very Lucky husband

Irxgbr that husband is a very lucky man to have a wife like her and not a woman that goes out on the town then has sex with some man then not tell him about it .

Pat Murray

hamiJJhamiJJover 17 years ago
good story bad reviews

there was a lady in the uk called mary whithouse, she used to watch things she didnt agree with then complian.

if you dont like the story then why the fuck do you read itait and then complain, are you all that bored!

and as far as aids is concerned, this is a fantasy!

its much better reading and writing then doing for that very reason.

Plus is your concerned about reading a fantasy that in real life you could catch aids, what the fuck are u reading a story in loving wifes for, christ 90% of the stories include more than one person.

As to the story it was really good, makes u fill in the spaces, like what she really did do with the guys for yourself

good work and keep writing, ignore the idiots there is loads of them so dont worry about offending them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mad dogs and Englishmen

One Limey supporting another, I see. You limeys just need to suck each other off and share your stupid fantasies about wife watching and cock sucking. Motherfuck you and all that shit.

BIIIIITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
quite erotic,

though soon he's going to recieve a text message saying one of her uni friends has a bigger dick than him and she doesn't need him any more. She'll be around to pick up her belongings and that'll be it. I don't understand the waiting at home portion of some of these stories, if my wife's out having fun w/o me then I'm going to be out having fun w/o her.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DID THIS DID THAT.......DID WHAT

all rhetoric questions. Trust but verify. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I love the way your wife is taking little steps towards fucking another man,I'm so jealous

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whore heading quickly towards her end.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

These kinds of stories drive me nuts. Her outings have driven their sex life through the roof. She's very happy with getting out of the house for a few hours, dressing up, having a few drinks and a few respectable slow dances. Just those things have her hot to trot and their once a week sex life has gone to almost nightly with some nights being more than once.

But no... He can't be happy with that. She tries to roleplay getting a "slag tag" and he tells her how disappointed he is and threatens a spanking.

Why would a husband who has a loyal, loving and faithful wife keep pushing her down the road towards having sex with other guys? Having hot sex almost every night of the week isn't enough???

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19almost 2 years ago

Great story, loving the build up, I keep imagining it's my wife going out letting horny men give her hickies on her breasts, hopefully going all the way to letting them fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far so very good!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the story! But, what is with all the questions? Why don't you let her tell what happened

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous