Mark's Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- God! Don't I have any control on my womb any more? Kira discusses with my future husband who is going to breed me and when but I haven't been even informed of it!

- That is worse than you may think! Kira has shown me the list of people wanting you to become the mother of their future offspring! Of course, Kyrhan has top priority, then Dinu... Imagine : you are going to give me a half brother or sister!

- If you like the idea, it will be my pleasure! And afterward?

- I think that Mark has been earmarked by Kira as your next suitor. She really likes your husband! Won't it be a problem for you having two children from the same father but so widely apart?

- It may be a problem but we'll manage, Mark and me : we aren't that old!

- A bold remark from a white married girl pregnant from some unknown Dalit father who will then give a baby to an Indian Maharajah and afterward to a retired Dalit menial worker before offering herself to her true husband in the dim hope he would still want to mount her!

- Certainly not a dim hope as he asked for it!

- You're right, Jenny, but don't forget that Jenny will soon disappear!

- Why?

- Do you remember that all the girls who enter Kyrhan's harem take another, more Indian sounding name, if they don't have already one! What will be yours? After the ceremony, even Mark won't be allowed to call you Jenny!

- Uuhhh! I never thought of it! Does it mean that even my mother or my sister won't be able to send me a letter with my true name?

- That's it if they want that letter to reach you!

Daleep kissed Jenny and began to play with her tits. She moved herself down, and started to suck and his cock making it stand up nice and hard. Jenny then moved back up until her large tits dangled down in front of Daleep's mouth until he put his hands on them and started to suck her nipples for his dear life. Jenny was shifting her body to offer alternatively her tits to his mouth. She sucked them eagerly, making them swing as she moved. She cupped them in her hands and said :

- You see how nice and full my tits are already from having a baby in my womb? Kira's doctor had them massaged every day since they have started to grow and I am already in milk. Neither Mark nor Dinu have noticed it. So you'll be the first to enjoy it! Go ahead, suck on them, and let me feed you. That's it, suck on my milk filled tits! Daleep began to suck on Jenny's large tits until he finally got milk. He gasped for air for a moment, and finally announced :

- Yes! I can taste your milk!

- The first time Kira made the first jet spurt in her hands, it was sufficient to make me cum! Now I am more seasoned : I can already provide a quart every day and it's increasing. I give it to Sue to feed the babies she has in charge!

Daleep went back sucking on Jenny's tits as she moaned in bliss. He kept sucking the already huge udders than dangled in front of him. The doctor has told me that if I got fucked during the milking, my production will increase but I haven't tried it so far! Do you want to test it? Daleep must be deep in a cow girl fantasy as he asked jenny to turn on her hands and knees. He entered her very wet pussy with no problem and soon started to fuck Jenny doggie style! He placed breast pumps on each of her nipples and Jenny went wild almost immediately. Daleep noticed she didn't try to change positions : she stayed on her hands and knees, in the position of an animal!

The bottles attached to her breast pumps filled up rather fast. Daleep switched the pumps off and took off the bottles. He put a closure on the first one and proposed a sip to Jenny who declined the offer. He just presented the bottle to his mouth and drunk it with evident pleasure.

- Fantastic : your milk tastes delicious, Jenny!

- I am happy you love it, Daleep! Enjoy it as you may get much less of it when mark, Dinu will want their share and even less when the baby will be delivered!

Daleep used his cell phone to ask Sue to come and store the still filled milk bottle. She arrived soon with a portable cooler. She complimented Jenny for her production.

- I suppose Daleep has drunk the other bottle out! I will bet he has just fucked you while you were milked!

- You're right, Sue and it needed half the time of the previous milking!

- Then your production must have doubled, just as the doctor has told you. Would you arrange to have some man fucking you every morning and evening to even the production!

- No problem, Sue! Mark and Dinu will be quite pleased to do it and in the eventuality one of them won't be available, I think that Daleep will be ready to...

- ... Replace them? Of course, Jenny!

Daleep got out of bed, walked over to move out of the way. He sat in a chair while Sue stripped naked, climbed on top of Jenny and began doing a sizzling hot sixty-nine with her. Daleep seemed to really enjoy the show the two women were providing him as they shamelessly ate each other's pussies. Daleep's cock retrieved his previous hardness in no time. Jenny must have kept an eye on him as she took advantage of a short interruption on the two girls' oral display to tell Daleep.

- If you want, we may turn around so that you can bugger me. Sue has received the prince and Rajeev this morning in her ass hole and she is still pretty sore! That will be a good lesson for you, Sue : Remember to have a really big cock ream your ass hole at least once a week. You know that Kyrhan loves buggering girls and you were aware that he would visit you!

- Yes, Jenny but he got me by surprise when he arrived for the inspection with Rajeev. That man frightens me! I didn't think to ask Kyrhan to use my pussy and Rajeev my ass hole. I won't forget it next time!

- A strange way to get shrewder, Sue!

Jenny then returned to Dinu's cot, reminding herself that it would be soon HER main marital home for nearly a year and she had to get accustomed to that idea! She changed to an orange and brown saree she had bought recently in a street outlet for a ridiculous price : everything can be found at a very cheap price in India : not high quality but extremely low prices. She remembered when she lived in the USA trying to find a good quality to price ratio : she had finally found it for most commodities!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12