Mark's Destiny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leena had to tell him that she would never wear stockings in the hot summers of Rajasthan but she promised she would show him all her lingerie if he accompanied her to Kyrhan's palace and she would invite other girls for the show, just to please him! The perspective of watching Leena, Kira and Jodhaa in suggestive and quite reduced outfits eroded Gwanendra's resistance. Leena added the last straw when she offered him to keep her undies while he fucked her just as he wanted! He seemed quite interested! He stripped naked with the expert help of Leena. They soon embraced tightly. Leena could feel his already impressive manhood poking around her belly button. She pressed against his belly to assess the massive steel rod that intended to probe the depth of her pussy...

Then Leena felt Gwanendra's hands on her ass. His forefinger brushed delicately her asshole, turning around her most secret hole. Leena thought he wanted to probe her arse with his finger but she was used to more elaborate caresses. She squealed in protest, shoving her hips forward to evade Gwanendra's probing finger. That was just what the shrewd mountaineer had planned : his had cock had been waiting just in front of her pussy and she impaled herself straight onto it. He stuck his long pole deep into her waiting pussy! She gasped at the unexpected intrusion and instinctively tried to pull back only to find Gwanendra's waiting finger that plunged into her arse. A few seconds later, the shrewd mountaineer was balls deep in her pussy and had his entire finger lodged into her back passage... Of course, Leena's muffled protests were pure hypocrisy! She would have fought

A double penetration was nothing new for Leena but usually she needed a rather long preparation for it! She groaned in mock despair, shaking her head and sending her thick hair flying about around her head. Leena felt like a butterfly transfixed by two pins in her belly. Gwanendra allowed her one or two minutes to get accustomed to having her two holes occupied. She soon grew tired of the delay : she had had monster phalluses in her pussy and her ass hole, so she had no real problem accommodating Gwanendra and his probing finger! The Indian man soon reached a routine thrusting his cock forward while pulling out of Leena's ass his forefinger, then pushing it back in while he was pulling out of her pussy. From Leena's gasps and moans, you could have divined she loved the treatment he offered her, every moment of it!

When Gwanendra felt he was about to explode into Leena's belly, he pulled his cock and his finger almost all the way out. He presented a second finger to her ass hole. She was so open that both fingers disappeared together when he slammed back into her once more. Just he had skewered her pussy and her arse at the same time. She grunted and squealed. She had never felt so fully stuffed, deliciously filled even by Dan and Kyrhan. Gwanendra wasn't especially well endowed but her pussy had instinctively clamped around his cock as she was burning with a desire she couldn't really explain. She had loved being gangbanged by Kira's Dalits : was she developing the same fad for Indian mountaineers?

Leena shrieked at the sudden penetration as Gwanendra held her trapped in his arms for a long time before pulling out. He started to move in and out of her pussy and arse in rhythm, pulling out and then sliding back in with the same energy. He progressively picked up the pace and began to thrust and pull, faster and faster. Kira and Jodhaa's tits were nicely swelling for the milk they would soon start to produce. Leena was transfixed by pleasure, gasping for air as her pleasure was spreading like a tsunami from her pussy throughout her body. She cried desperately as she grew closer and closer to her climax! At that moment, she didn't care if everyone in the hotel would know what she was doing!

Gwanendra was starting to grunt, his breathing was becoming ragged. Leena could feel his cock swelling even more, deep in her pussy and as stiff as steel. She was riding an unbelievable wave of pleasure. She couldn't imagine riding it even higher or her heart would explode. At the moment she thought she would just faint, Gwanendra's cock erupted in her pussy. Cum spurted wildly from it, filling her pussy as she danced around his cock, trying to milk him thoroughly. She shuddered and screamed as long as he emptied himself in her sheath. Her eyes were wide open and she was bristling with excitement but when Gwanendra climbed down from his high, Leena had already regained her wits and she pressed herself against his chest:

- You wouldn't like to have a girl like me, a different one every morning, afternoon and night, ready to fulfil all your desires? But for that, you'll have to come with me to Kyrhan's palace! Kira will receive you personally and see that all your wishes are granted!

Who could have resisted to such proposals? Certainly not Gwanendra whose cock was already surrounded by the velvety smoothness of Leena's pussy! He nodded, completely subdued! He needed just two days to fill his holidays demand and have it approved by his hierarchy. Every afternoon, he almost ran to the hostel where Leena was waiting for him, naked apart from some new sophisticated lingerie. Leena also changed her hair style every day : she was no more a geisha preparing to receive a guest but more some debauched lady from the French or Venetian eighteenth century about to meet her lover in some discreet apartment! But her mission was a complete success!

They took a night luxury train to New Delhi and decided to have a nice time together. Gwanendra closed the blinds and took the direction of the operations. He stripped Leena naked, leaving her with only a neon red push up bra. Her tiny string had not received the approval of Gwanendra who become more and more demanding every day!

- Sit on your knees with your legs wide apart, Leena, and play with your pussy... Yes, just like that! Open your pussy, now, and let me see your hand at work!

Leena closed her eyes and started to frig her clit. It was so exciting to follow the orders of Gwanendra, to be at his beck and call. Her deep instinct of submission was completely overwhelming her. Her lover watched her moan louder and louder, her chest rising and falling as she breathed more and more heavily. Gwanendra knelt on the floor just behind her. He turned her until she faced a mirror so she could watch herself being fucked. He took her breasts in his hands and gently tugged at her hard nipples. Her moans grew louder.

- What do you want, now, Leena?

- You, Gwanendra!

- What part of me?

- Your fine huge cock, my dear patrolman!

Leena looked up into the mirror to meet his eyes as she continued fingering her clit! Gwanendra left her nipples and reached for her very wet and swollen pussy lips. She parted even more her thighs to give him easier access to her twat. He stood up and dropped his dhoti. Leena, still lying on the floor, looked up and emitted a sigh of satisfaction when she realized how big his cock was. She swept her lips with her tongue and without any hesitation took the cock in her hand. She drew it toward her mouth. Leena licked and sucked the man's engorged pole while she continued frigging herself. Kyrhan had trained her to the perfection as she patiently waited until he had filled her mouth with his spunk and she had swallowed it all before allowing herself to reach an orgasm! She always felt it was her girly duty as it was her partners' to be always ready to do their best to give her pleasure, be it with their cock or their mouth, tongue or fingers!

For Leena as for all the girls gravitating around Kyrhan, life was so simple : enjoying every moment of life, giving and receiving pleasure, doing their best be it in a bed, in a charity action or at work, with a wealthy foreigner man or with a simple Dalit woman. Nothing was too dirty for her if it was done as a friendly gesture, to give pleasure with no ties attached. She had no idea of sin, just like the primeval Eve and felt quite happy with it! She had seen, a few years ago, a documentary on Bonobo apes : they never fought one another : any conflict ended with just a good fuck! The apes seemed happy and sated. They just had no energy left to dominate other ones or coerce them into actions they didn't want! That was just all she hoped for all mankind!

They took the train to New Delhi. Leena had found a separate compartment with tainted windows. Gwanendra and she were quite eager to take advantage of it. In no time, Leena was naked in Gwanendra's embrace and a couple of minutes later, properly skewered on his big cock, moaning in helpless abandon... He seemed tireless as he visited her pussy, her arse and her mouth to their mutual ecstasy; He waited about an hour before starting again... Leena had never enjoyed so much a train journey!

When they arrived at New Delhi station, they discovered that someone Gwanendra knew quite intimately was waiting for them : Jodhaa. A man was at her side. She introduced him to Gwanendra as Mark. The two men shook hands. Gwanendra was a bit surprised when Mark took their wallets like a lowly servant! Gwanendra had never seen a more luxurious car than the one where Mark dropped the luggage. The passenger cabin was upholstered with mahogany and the driver was totally insulated in a glass tower. He could communicate with the passengers through a two way intercom and a camera.

Jodhaa waved toward Mark and told him :

- I am going to welcome properly Gwanendra in New Delhi but I fear you might be more interested by what takes place here than on the street. I am going to blank out the screen to prevent you from being distracted! I will switch it back on when we will have left the city!

Mark wanted to protest but a blink told him his micro has been switched off. He had no way to spy on what Jodhaa was doing just a few feet from him. He concentrated on the chaotic traffic with cars, rickshaws, bicycles and occasionally cows crossing the circulation lanes without any regard for the traffic rules. Occasionally, when he was waiting for the green light at a crossing, he could feel the car rocking for no apparent reason. He would then know that Jodhaa or Leena were busy showing Gwanendra how happy his presence made them! Jodhaa and Leena were among the hottest minxes in Kyrhan's harem and the whole Dalit team was required to sate both of them completely. It seemed that the mountaineer was quite resilient if he was still kicking!

When they left the suburbs of New Delhi, Mark grew soon impatient for Jodhaa to think to him and switch on back the camera. Suddenly, the video flickered on and an image appeared. Leena was straddling Gwanendra. She was as naked as she had been on the day of her birth. Gwanendra was playing with her tits from behind. Leena turned toward him and gave him a big wet open mouth kiss that he returned with interest. Mark could see the mountaineer's hand snaking under Leena's armpit and grabbing her right tit that she didn't try to protect. At the same time, he could hear Jodhaa whispering for his benefit.

- Sorry, darling, I was busy giving head to Gwanendra. Leena and I, we have been extremely naughty with our guest and with the workout we have given him, he gets hard again a bit more slowly now, I am afraid! Maybe, we could invite him at home for another romp! I would really like to be double teamed by you and him!

Mark just replied with a short :

- OK, dear! When you want!

Mark could see Jodhaa joining in the fun with Gwanendra. She took his cock in a circle with her thumb and forefinger and she started to wank his rod when Leena was lifting herself up. Mark noticed his cock was still hard even if its size was smaller than what Jodhaa had told him on her return home! The two girls had probably not allowed Gwanendra an instant of rest since they had left the airport!

Mark decided that it was time for a tea and a little snack. The girls could also appreciate a break to go to the Ladies' room and rearrange their make up. He also hoped that the break would help Gwanendra to recharge his batteries and that he would offer him a nice show for the end of their journey. His wish was granted far better than he had expected : when they returned to the car, Gwanendra told Jodhaa to lie on her back on the seat. He just lifted the hem of her saree and her petticoat. Mark whistled when he saw that Jodhaa had forgotten somehow to put on her knickers. Gwanendra positioned himself just between her wide spread legs, aimed carefully his cock as he slowly entered her pussy, then he pushed savagely forward, drawing a frantic scream of surprise from Jodhaa. Her tone grew more passionate as he pounded deeper in her pussy, banging mercilessly against her cervix.

Mark would never have considered himself as a voyeur but he enjoyed watching Gwanendra fucking repeatedly his wife and her friend in any possible way. He developed a raging hard on and he couldn't wait to get with his wife to her bedroom. But if she had some more errands to run for Kyrhan before, any girl in the harem would suit him!

12