Mark's Special Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was quiet except for the heaving and catching of breath. Mark's head finally cleared and he looked up, not sure whether he had passed out, fell asleep or what. His wife was still straddling his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. He could feel the large puddle of their juices on his lap. He felt the glue on his face and some strands of his wife's hair stuck to the side of his face. He looked at the bed and did not see the tall black figure in the room. He moved and Jan sat up like she was waking from a deep sleep. Then the smaller figure stepped from behind him, and his heart stopped from fear.

Then the woman standing beside them reached up and pulled her ski mask off.

"Tina!" Mark shouted. He looked at Jan who was smiling at him through sleepy, almost drugged eyelids.

"You…. but… why?" Mark inquired.

Tina leaned over them both, kissing Jan on the mouth, licking her lips, tasting. Then she looked at Mark and kissed him also, darting her tongue into his mouth. Again licking her lips in a tasting manner.

"Happy birthday Mark," Tina said, giving him another quick kiss on the cheek.

"And Jan dear, see you at the gym Tuesday. We have to run now, it's now my turn for some of that luscious black meat," and Tina walked out the bedroom door carrying her ski mask.

Still sitting on his lap, her arms around his neck, Jan looked at Mark and said, "You ok?"

Mark stared, realizing what had happened, that it was now well into the morning of his birthday. How his wife had amazed him once again.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely ok, thank you dear for the…., present shall we say," he said.

As Jan was unwinding the cotton rope from around her husband, he sat still while his mind raced, his thoughts of her birthday coming up in about 6 weeks and he still needed to decide on a present.