All Comments on 'Marla Ch. 02'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I loved how her debacle grows, and she comes to take piss not only from everyone else, but get a blast in the face from her rival at the end!!

lovemonsterlovemonsterabout 16 years ago
Superb!

A wonderful progression, the slut grows more wanton and debauched. Looking forward to how much further you can push her!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
how low will she go?

As Marla sinks further into the depths of depravity, one wonders just how far she'll go. Damn fine writing, Geronimo. I'll be thinking about this one all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

and I love the way this story has progressed to my own fetish of peeing. Love to have a woman stand over me and pee on me. So bloody awesome. My Ex wife loved to pee in the open and would often stop and piss by the road side as cars flashed by. She had a favourite lay-by she liked to stop at as it was part of the old road and secluded from the main road - she always stopped near a car if there was a guy alone in it then get out and face him then squat and pee hard so it streamed out of her twat while he watched her. She also pissed in front of her dad - and he always watched her especially as she usually had no knickers on and would just squat, legs wide open and squirt her pee out for him. I was amazed the first time she did it until she told me she had been pissing in front of him for several years before we married and still did every time she went to his house to help him with his gardening as that was his profession - she especially liked doing it at some of the big houses he worked at and the owners were away.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Disgusting!

How dirty and disgusting and totally sexy, OMG! I was almost holding my breath waiting to read about the next vile thing that would happen.

I'm not sure how the sitting down and talking about what happened played into the incident but It was something I could overlook while enjoying the story. Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marla Previous Part
Marla Series Info