Marlene And The Cell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hello? This is Kay, I wanted to thank you for that tape."

"No problem dear, I thought you might like it. I know what a nasty girl you can be. Why don't you come over and we can chat about it? I've got some other tapes of her you might like."

Mrs. Green answered her door a moment later and let Kay in. Kay sat on the couch trembling thinking of what occur now. When she looked back Mrs. Green was tossing her panties aside and now stood completely naked before her.

"I thought we might have an old fashioned masterbation party dear, is that ok?"

Kay just nodded as Mrs. Green put in a tape and pushed play. It was Marlene all right in her bedroom playing frantically with her pussy and spread wide.

"Did you know she does this every night now since she saw you? She opens her curtains wide and leaves the lights on hoping you'll come watch her I would guess."

Mrs. Green was now relaxed on the couch and openly rubbing herself. Kay couldn't take it anymore and got undressed. Both women turned toward each other and masterbated for one another while dividing time between watching Marlene on tape and watching each other. Kay started to orgasm and closed her eyes. In the middle of her orgasm she suddenly felt a tongue licking her pussy and looked down to see Mrs. Green devouring her.

"Mmm, I knew you would taste good." she said. "I'm sorry dear I couldn't hold back any longer, I have never tasted a pussy before and I just had to know what it was like."

With that, Kay pushed Mrs. Green onto the floor and sat on her face.

"Yeah, eat it bitch."

Kay was loving this, it had been so long since a tongue had touched her there. She looked down and saw Mrs. Green rubbing her own clit and desire swept though her. She shoved her hand aside and started to rub Mrs. Greens pussy for her. It was so wet, she couldn't stop herself as she bent down and the two went into a sixty-nine slurping away with animal passion for each others pussies. They did all they could think of with Mrs. Green professing to want to be a slave to her and Kay agreeing quickly. Kay was in the middle of twisting Mrs. Greens clit hard as she screamd for more when they heard Marlene pull into the driveway.

"Oh Shit!" said Kay. "The little slut is home from school."

Kay threw on her clothes and listened as Mrs. Green told her about an idea she wanted to try. Five minutes later Kay was back at home and having very dirty thoughts about her daughter as she said hello to her. Mrs. Green had come up with a very interesting idea and Kay knew that if they worked it right, they would get what they wanted. They just had to take it slow so as not to scare Marlene off. Over the next few weeks Kay started to wear less around the house and tease her daughter. She left the door open a bit whenever she showered and wore loose shorts with no panties at times laying on the couch, feet up and knees spread just enough to show her pussy off if Marlene looked over. Marlene was taking the bait, she sat across from her mom now whenever she saw those shorts on and stole many glances of her mom's pussy lips while they watched a movie or TV. She could tell Mom had taken to shaving her pussy bald now and this excited Marlene when she first noticed it. Kay was careful never to catch her daughter at peeking and got very wet exposing herself on an almost nightly basis.

At long last came the night Kay could further the plan. Marlene had called Lisa and Annette to go out dancing. Kay could hardly wait for her to leave. She immediately called Mrs. Green on the phone as soon as Marlene walked out the door that night. Only now she was in the habit of calling her by her first name Lynn.

"Hi Lynn, the bird is flying the coop. Wait fifteen minutes to make sure she doesn't return for anything forgotten and then come over."

"Yes Mistress, anything you say" replied Lynn.

The fifteen minutes seemed like hours as Kay slowly caressed her nipples in anticipation. The past few weeks seemed like a blur to her. Since that day she had been given the tape she and Lynn had engaged in sexual games every day Marlene was at school. Kay loved having her own slave and nothing excited her more that having Lynn do whatever she asked. They took trips to parks and malls and other public places as Kay took pictures of Lynn doing nasty things in public. She was made to play with herself whenever commanded and obeyed no matter where they were. One of Kay's favorites was to put Lynn on a bench in a park and tell her to masterbate only stopping or leaving when she achieved orgasm. Like a good slave she obeyed, even when being caught more than once. She just kept going and let anyone watch as Kay observed her from afar to make sure she obeyed. When Lynn told her what happened at the shoe store she was made to re-enact that scene too. The same girl wasn't working that day but Kay didn't care, she had Lynn do it at every store there was that sold women's shoes. She even made her wear the same rope she had before, tied around her waist and up tight through her pussy lips. But most of all Kay liked to watch porno movies at home as her slave licked her pussy for what seemed like hours. Kay wasn't an ungiving Mistress, she too enjoyed eating pussy or just playing with it and had satisfied her slave as much as she herself had been satisfied. The past few weeks had definetly been good to both the women.

"Do you think she'll take the bait?" asked lynn as she licked her Mistress.

"God I hope so, I guess it all depends on how late she comes home" replied Kay.

They had both been talking about this for weeks. It seemed the only way to get to Marlene was to get her to act first. So after a good round of orgasms Lynn left for the evening ready to act when Marlene came home. Kay lay in her bed waiting. The night went by slowly for, if this didn't work they would have to wait until next time Marlene went out. Kay didn't like that prospect since Marlene wasn't exactly a social butterfly and went out only when in desparate need of a break from studying.

The sound of a car door woke Kay and she quickly went into action. She was already naked and quickly popped in a porno tape with the sound off.

Marlene had a good time dancing with her friends that night and said her goodbyes as they drove off. Lisa had made the suggestion that Marlene drive to her house because she said she had too many cocktails and need a few minutes to sober up. The drive was a good thirty minutes and halfway into it Marlene glanced over to see Annette's hand caressing Lisa's pussy under her skirt. She pretended not to see and glanced sideways whenever she could. Lisa and Annette had wanted Marlene to see and join them that night. They had discussed it many times and decided that Marlene should not be asked or forced but perhaps might join them if they could turn her on enough. By the time Marlene took the freeway exit close by her house, the two were openly fingering each other. Marlene was very wet but determined not to act. She just didn't feel that way towards her friends and just joked it off.

"Will you two get a room for God's sake" she chuckled.

Lisa and Annette were dissapointed but still had each other, so they drove off content that at least they gave it a shot. Marlene however, was trembling. Thoughts of pussy kept filling her head and she deeply needed some relief.

"I wonder if dear old Mom is doing anything tonight. If not maybe I'll just do myself in the backyard for a little excitement."

Marlene's nasty side was kicking into high gear when she saw that light spilling into her backyard again. She had crept slowly through the gate and was approaching the corner when the phone rang.

"Uh oh, hope it's not for me. Who would call this late?" she wondered.

"Hello Kay? You'd better be ready she went through the gate just now" Lynn said on the phone.

"OK, take your position Lynn, you know what to do."

As Marlene approached the window the first thing that came into view was her Mom's TV. Two girls were on the screen in a sixty-nine. Marlene was thrilled this was definetly a jack-pot situation. She reached her vantage point and was rewarded with her Mom, legs up in the air pumping a dildo into herself. That was all she needed, she quickly pulled her skirt and panties off and watched her Mom ravage herself.

Kay was really enjoying this, she loved having her daughter watch her and pumped her pussy hard with the dildo. She had thought this would just be an act, but found herself really geting off on this. She wanted to get up and go to the window and showoff closeup, but she knew that would be either too obvious or Marlene might figure out what was going on.

"And what do you think you're doing little Miss?" bellowed Lynn from over the fence.

Marlene froze. She looked slowly to her left to see Mrs. Green's head over the fence looking straight at her. It was dark but there was no mistake that she was there. Then suddenly she wasn't. Marlene didn't know what to do she slowly crept back to the front gate and opened it only to see Mrs. Green standing right in front of her. She seized Marlene by the arm and proceeded to drag her to her own front door.

"I cannot condone such perverted behavior, your Mother must be told" scathed Mrs. Green.

She rang the doorbell and Kay prented to take a minute to answer even though she was already by the door. She opened the door and acted shocked to see Mrs. Green with her daughter.

"Mrs. Green what is the matter? Is Marlene alright? Kay said.

"She's fine. But let me ask you something personal for which I will explain in a moment. Do you have a male companion over tonight by chance?"

"WHAT? What exactly is going on here? Not that it's any of your business, but I am alone" replied Kay.

Lynn was playing her part to the hilt. She loved to roleplay and was obviously very good at it. It hadn't even occured to Marlene yet that Mrs. Green shouldn't have been at that fence.

"Well I'll tell you, I was out back dumping some garbage when I noticed through the fence someone was at your window spying on you" Lynn said.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Kay. "Did they leave, should I phone the police?"

"No need" replied Lynn. "The peeper is right here standing next to me."

Marlene couldn't talk even to defend herself. She was caught redhanded and still had her panties in her hand. She had managed to get her skirt back on but that was all. Kay told them both to come in and sit down on the couch.

"Why honey? Why did you spy on your own Mother?" Kay asked.

Marlene started to speak and found she couldn't. All that came out was a small throat clearing sound.

"You need to lock up that girl in her room for a week or two and teach her about respect" said Lynn.

Kay smiled and said "A fabulous idea Mrs. Green. From now on you come home from school and go straight to your room young lady. You will do what I say, when I say without question. Do we understand each other?"

Marlene just stared at the carpet and uttered a compliant "Yes Mom".

Kay continued "I'm going to teach you to respect your elders. As a matter of fact I think we need to demonstrate. I'm going to show you what respect and obedience look like. Lynn, spread those legs and masterbate for my daughter."

Lynn immediately pulled her feet up on the couch and spread her legs wide. Her nightgown pooled around her waist and her fingers began working on her clit. Marlene was shocked at what just came out of her Mom's mouth but even more shocked that Mrs. Green was actually doing it.

"You see honey, Lynn here is my slave and does whatever I say. She has respect for me and so will you. You will now be my slave as well and do as I wish.

"No fucking way" shouted Marlene.

She couldn't help but stare at Mrs. Green's pussy as she continued to rub it and pull her nipple hard through her nightgown. But this was all too much for her she wanted to run away.

"I can see we're going to have to do this the hard way" said Kay.

Kay and Lynn had planned for this moment and they both sprang into action. Grabbing Marlene they pulled her kicking and screaming down the hall to her room. For two older women they were very strong and Marlene knew it was useless to struggle but maintained her defense. They threw her onto her bed and Lynn got on top of her. Easily out-weighing Marlene all she could do was struggle in vain as her Mom produced a rope from under the bed. Marlene's eyes bulged out when she saw the rope and she started to cry. But her Mother continued swiftly and had her hands tied to opposing bedposts in no time. Marlene was still struggling but now she could feel the moisture in her pussy start to flow. This was her fantasy and it was starting to override her feelings of guilt and repulsion. Her struggling now was turning her on, she was enjoying being forced into this. Kay finished off her daughter and told Lynn to get off her. They both looked down at Marlene spread eagle on the bed and smiled.

Kay went to her room and returned with a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off Marlene's blouse and skirt. Marlene protested but Kay just told her to shut up, she would buy her new clothes later. Finally Marlene was before her Mom totally naked and spread wide.

"Lynn masterbate over her face" Kay said.

Lynn wasted no time and stripped off her nightgown, got on the bed and straddled Marlenes face. Her pussy was inches from Marlene's face as she rubbed herself as ordered. Marlene pretended to thrash around but was soon staring at Lynn's pussy. Kay could see the wetness on her daughter's pussy lips and watched as she started to move her hips up and down. As she watched Kay pulled off her own robe and began to pull on her nipples enjoying the tease that Marlene was recieving.

"Why Lynn, I do believe our little pervert is enjoying this" said Kay. "I do believe I will call you Slut from now on. You'll know whenever I use that name that you are no longer my daughter but my slave. Do you agree Slut?"

Marlene looked at her Mom standing there tugging on her nipples and said "Yes Mom."

Marlene got a big surprise when Lynn stopped masterbating long enough to slap Marlene's face hard. It stung but it also made Marlene's pussy start to drip. She could feel an orgasm approaching even though no one had touched her yet.

"You see my dear little slut" started Kay, "Even though you are both my slaves, you are the lowest on the totem pole. Lynn, or as I call her Bitch, is also your Mistress. You received a slap because you disrespected me by calling me Mom. When you are the Slut, I am only to be called Mistress. Do you understand little Slut? And, Lynn is also to be called Mistress by you. We are now both in command of you whenever we choose. You will not do anything sexual without our approval. Do we understand one another Slut?"

Marlene decided to press the issue, she just had to have that feeling again. She stared at Lynn's fingers finger fucking herself and said "Yes Mom. I mean..."

*Whack*

Lynn's other hand shot out quick as lightning and slapped the other side of Marlene's face. That was all it took, Marlene thrust her hips up off the bed and orgasmed like never before.

"Oh my Lynn did you see that, our little Slut here likes it rough."

Lynn nodded in agreement. Kay told Lynn to get off Marlene now and go play with herself in the chair by the bed. Lynn did as she was told and sat legs wide apart caressing her clit for both of them to watch.

Kay said "Well let's see if you like this." Kay straddled Marlene's chest facing away from her. Marlene was loving the view of her Mom's bald pussy and ass inches from her face. She didn't know what to expect but soon found out as her Mom started started spanking Marlene's cunt with her hand. It started out lightly but soon grew in intensity and Marlene thrashed about. It started to really sting but every time Kay's hand came down on her pussy her clit was being slapped hard enough to send a shockwave through her whole body. She wanted it to never stop. And watching Lynn finger herself while receiving this beating was driving her to the edge again.

Kay was fascinated by the response she was getting from her daughter. She never seen such sexuality from her. It was making her mad with lust and when she could no longer stand it, she moved back a bit and sat down squarely on Marlene's face. She expected some muffles or struggling and instead found Marlene to be ready and sucking on her pussy lips and clit. Marlene was hoping to get a taste of that pussy and when her Mom moved back onto her face she immediately got in there and licked and sucked every inch of her Mom's pussy flesh. She paid special attention to that huge clit and sucked on it as fast as she could. The damn thing grew even more, Marlene felt like she was sucking on a small penis as she slurped on it as much as she could.

"Slower dear, I'm going to be sitting here awhile. Take your time Slut." Kay said as she stopped spanking Marlene's pussy. "Bitch get over here and lick the Slut's pussy while i get comfortable."

Lynn eagerly got between the Slut's legs and started licking Marlene while Kay watched. Kay moved back a few more inches and started to drop all of her weight onto Marlene's face. After adjusting for a moment to find the right spot, Kay was sitting upright with all her weight on Marlene's face. Marlene had to struggle to find a place to breathe and finally inched her nose into her Mom's butt which allowed her to breathe. Her nose was inhaling her Mom's asshole but the faint odor of crotch there was intoxicating to her. her Mom's asshole was clean so she was smelling just pure sex from her. She slowed down as ordered and continued slowly lapping on her Mom's pussy while Lynn was driving her wild with her tongue.

After thirty minutes of face-sitting on her daughter Kay said "Enough, Bitch, get the tape".

"Yes Mistress" replied Lynn as she ran off to Kay's room, her mouth still covered with Marlene's juices.

Lynn popped the tape into Marlene's vcr and started it up. Kay now lay beside her daughter slowly playing with Marlene's clit as the tape showed Marlene spying into her mother's window. Marlene was fascinated watching herself masterbate on the TV. She didn't whether to watch the tape or watch Lynn as she sucked her mom's clit on the bed next to her.

"So you see little slut" said Kay, "We have known about you all along, and your nasty habits. Lynn here has quite a video collection of you masterbating in your room that she aquired when you picked up my open curtain habit. If you ever fail to do as I say or as Lynn says we can distribute copies of these tapes to all the neighbors warning them of your peeping habits."

"Yes Mistress" whimpered Marlene.

"Your room will now become your prison cell" commanded Kay. "We are having bars installed on your windows tomorrow and a lock on your door. At eight every night you will be locked in your room and given your duties as my slave. Do you have any problems with that little Slut?"

"No Mistress, I will do whatever you or Mistress Lynn command me too."

"Good Slut, we are done for tonight, you are Marlene again. Sleep well, we have big plans for you" said Kay. "Lynn, go home, and return promptly at eight pm tomorrow."

Lynn got up from her position between Kays legs, got dressed and returned home. Kay returned to her own bedroom after letting Marlene loose from her ropes, and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Marlene however was wound up from the nights events. She kept replaying the night over in her head and soon found her fingers wandering down to caress her clit and pull on her nipples. She kept very quiet as not to distub her mother. She wanted this orgasm all to herself and was teasing her clit slowly, wanting the feeling to last. She was looking forward to being a willing slave to her two new Mistresses and wondered what exactly they were going to make her do. She pulled her knees up to her chest and started to finger-fuck herself when she looked up and there was Lynn at her window with the video-camera in one hand and her other on her pussy.