Marriage Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Mike was the hunk, but so kind and gentle in his approach. He'd already proven in the one night they'd been together that he was a considerate lover. Moreover, he was smart and ambitious enough to be the co-founder of the company that was painlessly helping her regain singlehood again.

Stacy was gorgeous, and equally sensitive and motivated. Several times in their talks Marybeth had felt a sexual attraction to her, wondering what an encounter with another woman would be like. She'd never sampled that side of life but always thought it interesting. She liked the saying one of her bisexual friends told her about that lifestyle: "It doubles the chance for a date on the weekend."

A glass of wine at the wine bar turned into several glasses of wine and a flow of tapas from the menu. As the evening went on the frequency of touching between the three increased. Mike initially reached out to Marybeth, clearly enamored by her. He often touched her arm or shoulder, then held her hand and then often rubbed her thigh as their knees rubbed together.

Stacy too wanted to physically touch both Marybeth and Mike. Initially it was when someone said something funny; she'd reach forward and put her hand on Marybeth or Mike's arm. The trio all hitched their chairs closer to the table when the snacks arrived and their knees touched. Stacy took advantage and often rubbed her palm up Marybeth's thigh or Mike's leg. She let her shapely leg rub against Mike in a more obvious flirt. Neither seemed to mind in the least.

Marybeth liked being touched. Brad had not been physical, except when he wanted to get laid. He had no sense of foreplay and 'caress' turned out not to be a word in his vocabulary. Mike's touch excited her just the way it had the week before when they had their first 'date' that really wasn't a date, it was checking on Chili's progress with Brad. Marybeth reciprocated to Mike, touching back to show him she liked what he was doing.

Then, increasingly, she became aware of Stacy's touches. Much to her surprise she also found those exciting, especially after she realized there was probably some sexual intent behind them. Over and over again she replayed Stacy's comment as they left the office to go to the wine bar: 'I just wish I'd been there with the two of you.' The more the idea of the three of them fermented in her mind, the more she wanted just that to happen.

By nine o'clock, the trio had exhausted the tapas menu of the wine bar. "I'm still hungry," Marybeth announced.

"Me too," Stacy said. "Let's move this celebration,"

Mike said eagerly, "My place isn't too far. We could pick up some Chinese on the way there and hang out some more." He looked at Marybeth, hoping she'd stay with him that night. He really liked her. He didn't plan much beyond wanting Marybeth to come back to his apartment. He liked Stacy too but wasn't sure what her role would be the rest of the evening. He was glad she wanted to be with them too. Both women turned him on.

Stacy picked up the tab as she'd promised while the other two waited and then the three walked in the direction of Mike's flat. Along the way, they stopped and picked up some takeout food as well as two more bottles of wine.

Mike played the perfect host to the two women. He gave them a brief tour of his new apartment -- modern and very fashionable; made sure they were comfortable; turned on some light jazz on his stereo -- some Eva Cassidy music, served the wine of their choice; and ensured they had everything they needed to enjoy the food they'd bought. His enthusiasm for perfection amused Marybeth. She kept telling him to slow down and just come and join them.

Finally, after his flurry of activity, he joined them, sitting next to Marybeth on the sofa. Stacy sat in a nearby chair. The conversation resumed, this time with talk about Marybeth's soon-to-be new single life. Stacy particularly suggesting all the different 'hang outs' where the good-looking guys went. Mike even added a few to the list.

As they finished, each of the three took their plates to the small kitchen. In the tight space, Marybeth suddenly found herself pressed against Mike. She did what came naturally, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss. The two wasted no time in escalating the brief kiss into a soul kiss with dancing tongues and hips pressed solidly against each other. She could feel Mike's arousal as the kiss extended.

At the end of their kiss they parted, looking longingly at each other. Marybeth became aware of Stacy standing only a few feet from them watching intently, totally mesmerized by the display of passion the two had just completed.

Marybeth turned to her, "Did you mean what you said earlier? You wished you could be with the two of us -- make love with us?"

Stacy nodded and in a throaty whisper said, "Yes. Most definitely yes."

Marybeth reached out to Stacy and the two came together. Marybeth said, "I've never been with a woman before."

Stacy said, "Neither have I, but I want to be with you." She looked at Mike and said, "And with you. Somehow I just know this is a path to some new happiness for me -- for each of us."

Marybeth leaned in a kissed Stacy, a soft feminine kiss full of tenderness, caring and love. Mike put his arms around the two of them and then kissed Stacy after Marybeth had finished.

Mike said, "I can't believe we've worked in the same company all this time and never realized ... I mean I would have moved here sooner." Stacy held her fingers to his lips.

Much to the surprise of the others, Marybeth unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged the white fabric from her body. Her bra unclasped in the front and she immediately shed that garment as well. After tossing her clothes on one of the dining chairs she turned back to Mike and Stacy, thrusting her chest out in their direction.

Stacy reached out tentatively and stroked one of Marybeth's breasts. They weren't huge or pendulous or anything like what she'd seen in a few pornography films, instead they were taut and well shaped handfuls with large dark areoles -- much like her own.

Mike lowered his head to the breast nearest him, sucking on the nipple and bringing both it and Marybeth to a heightened state of arousal. Of course, he could feel his own organ swell with excitement as he watched the two women kiss and as he watched Stacy smooth Marybeth's chest.

Marybeth's fingers delicately started to unbutton Stacy's blouse, their eyes locked on one another as each tested whether they wanted to proceed further. When the blouse opened Marybeth leaned in and blew hot air through Stacy's frilly brassiere onto one of nipples. Stacy groaned and soon joined Marybeth in shedding all her clothes. Mike was quick to get the message and helped both women in between getting assistance from them in creating his nudity.

The three came together in a group hug when their nakedness was complete, each enjoying the sensation of two other sensual bodies rubbing against their own. Mike said, "I've never done this. The feeling of both your bodies at the same time is mind blowing."

Mike steered the women across his living room and into his bedroom. Marybeth stretched out languorously across the large bed. Stacy started to join her but then changed her mind and knelt in front of her, leaning into Marybeth's sex with her tongue extended, and licking at her wet secretions.

"Mmmmmm," Stacy said, as she tasted her for the first time. "You've been thinking about this for a while, haven't you?"

"Yeah," Marybeth said slowly, "Ever since you mentioned that you wished you were with us last week. That idea grew on me. Oh shit, don't stop doing that." She paused as Stacy's tongue moved up her slit. A few seconds later she reached out to Mike who knelt on the bed, "Bring that love stick of yours over here. " She pulled him into position so she could suck on his rod. Mike was the next to groan as she inhaled his fullness.

The first sex acts the trio engaged in consisted of Marybeth's giving Mike a blowjob as Stacy ate her pussy. After a few minutes Marybeth started to crest. "Oh, ... Stacy ... what you're doing to me ... is making me ... cummmmmmmmmmm!" Her back arched as the climax hit from deep within; even through her climax she continued to pump Mike's cock near her head, occasionally mouthing his rod. Stacy looked pleased with herself.

As Marybeth regained control over her spasming body, she said to Stacy, "Switch with me." She moved out of the way.

Stacy moved into position, her mouth immediately opening to allow Mike's engorged cock to fill the cavity. Marybeth lay prone across the lower bed and lowered her head to Stacy's pussy. Now Stacy was the one that groaned and abandoned herself to the wondrous feeling her friend delivered to her.

Marybeth captured Stacy's clit in her mouth and sucked the small nub as well as used the roughness of her tongue to stimulate. Mike used his hands and fingers to caress Stacy's breasts, pinching and erotically tweaking her nipples as she writhed beneath the two of them. Stacy soared higher and higher, approaching her orgasm. Finally, she announced, "I'm near, very near. I'm going to cum."

Stacy thought for a moment and then added "I want you in me," Stacy said as she pulled Mike onto and into her body. Mike started his rhythmic thrusts into her body, his hips pumping as her magnificent breasts swayed in harmony with his thrusts. His cock, now harder than steel, pelted into her body on each lunge downward, his hips becoming a blur as his desire made him speed up.

As they fucked, Marybeth lay next to Stacy, fingering her wet pussy and talking dirty to the two of them. "Look at that steel cock moving into you, Stace. You look like you love cock -- especially buried in your sweet pussy. I love your taste, you know. I'll keep eating your pussy every chance you give me. And Mike, your cock is so fulfilling to suck. I love your aromas -- the smell of fucking going on here. Pump faster -- faster - harder. Don't you just love how his long cock hits all those nice places in your cunt?"

Mike pumped harder into Stacy as Marybeth talked, then Stacy crested into another orgasm. Knowing he had to please two women, Mike rolled to his side, jerking his cock from Stacy's pussy. She moaned and almost came again at his sudden extraction.

Marybeth immediately pushed Mike up the bed beside Stacy and impaled herself on his shaft, her warmth and moisture now the focus as his upward thrusts into her body, meeting her down strokes.

Stacy moved in and sucked on Marybeth's nipples for a minute then shifted so she could lower her pussy onto Mike's mouth. He inhaled her sweet musky aroma and drove his tongue deep into her vagina. In a few seconds, he'd located her clitoris and started to alternately inhale and rub the bulbous sex shaft of her body with his tongue.

Stacy became the one to talk dirty at this point as Marybeth's focus turned inward. "Oh, pump that pussy with your cock. Drive into her. Wash Marybeth's insides with your cum. Make her cum. We love fucking with you lover. Oh, shit, your tongue ... it's just right ... oh gees."

One of Mike's hands went to Stacy's breasts and the other to Marybeth's clit, so he could bring as much pleasure as he could to his two new lovers. Their bodies oscillated in carefully orchestrated harmony for a few minutes then Stacy spasmed over his face again, ejecting a small spray of girl juice on him. She fell away from Mike to her side on the large bed as she clenched her pussy in the happiness and after glow of her passing climax.

Mike then focused on Marybeth, watching a series of small waves of pleasure wash through her body. After one of her small tremors she rolled to his side keeping his long cock inside her.

Marybeth then said, "Mike, both of us are going to fuck you at the same time. Just nestle in. I had this idea earlier as I watched you and Stacy make love." Marybeth orchestrated the careful placement of each of their bodies. Stacy and Marybeth approached Mike's body from different sides, carefully interlacing their legs across his lower body so that their dripping pussies ground together with his rock-hard shaft between them. They pushed towards each other creating a moist pulpit made of two pussies around his cock. Mike moaned and said, "I feel like I'm in both your vaginas at the same time. This is mind blowing."

He slowly started to pump upwards into the space of their union. As he pumped, each girl swayed forward in her own surge towards climax and sexual sensation. Marybeth said, "Oh fuck! As you do that, as we move, you rub against my clit. You're going make me cum again."

Stacy spoke too, "He's hitting my clit too, right where ... well, it couldn't be any better." She sighed and pushed into their union.

Mike thrust upward with ever-longer strokes, watching as each girl's breasts swayed and feeling the unusual sensations of their three-way fuck. Then he felt his orgasm start. This time was not a sudden arrival and ejection; instead, he felt a series of surges deep within him start to send his semen towards his cock.

He warned the girls of his impending explosion. Marybeth moaned, "Me toooooo!" Stacy just nodded enthusiastically as she threw her head back in the arrival of her ecstasy.

Mike could feel his juices jet through nature's plumbing low in his body, leaving behind a trail of ecstasy. He kept pumping between the two juicy cunts that tightly surrounded his cock. All the sensations they delivered to him were the right ones. He exploded upwards into the space above where their three sexual organs joined.

Jet after jet left his body, flew upwards and then splashed back onto their union. Soon the trio was covered in his cum. Mike exclaimed, "I can't believe I ejected so much fluid. My cum is everywhere." He looked slightly horrified.

"Oh, God, that was sexy," Stacy told her lovers from her prone position. She rubbed some of Mike's cum into her flat abdomen.

Both women were panting. "We came too," Marybeth confided.

"Oh yes," Stacy added. "That was powerful. I felt I was having intercourse with the two of you, not just one." She reached down and scooped up some of Mike's cum from her flat tummy and brought the fluid to her lips, showing the other two in a highly erotic move as she sucked the cum from her fingers.

Not to be outdone, Marybeth repeated the process, this time allowing the fluid to drip from her fingers into her upturned mouth. She laughed as she caught the first couple of droplets then devoured her fingers and the remaining cum. She reached down again and filled her fingers and this time rubbed the white liquid onto her breasts. Mike relaxed and even felt himself harden again as the two women played with his cum.

The three of them rearranged themselves so they could all snuggle into Mike across his king-size bed. The women held hands across his body. Kisses were exchanged between the three of them and one by one they each allowed themselves to drift into dreamland.

*

Saturday morning the trio repeated their lovemaking. Marybeth felt almost sinful screwing in the bright light of day with the shades wide open; however, no other buildings had a direct line of sight through Mike's bedroom window. Stacy, on the other hand, clearly had more of an exhibitionist streak in her. After their 'session,' she rather intentionally paraded around in the nude into the living room and kitchen where an office building across the street did indeed have a direct view into the apartment windows. "It's Saturday," she said; "Anyone working today needs some motivation." She stuck a sexy pose only a few feet from the window. She seemed thrilled at her actions, at least until Mike came and pulled some sheer curtains across the large windows. He kissed her to make up for ruining her show.

Oddly enough there seemed to be no embarrassment or shyness between the lovers that morning, only a willingness to do it all again and an even stronger willingness each felt to remain as a threesome throughout the weekend.

Thus, after their lovemaking and a nude 'touch and feel' breakfast, Marybeth led them all back to her condo so she could pickup a change of clothes and some cosmetics. The three then meandered through a street fair and market, picking out some fresh foods to use that evening for dinner.

Lunch consisted of some quesadillas at a sidewalk table for a little Mexican restaurant in Mike's neighborhood. Anyone studying the trio would have had difficulty figuring out the pairing amongst the three of them, the difficulty created by the fact that there was no pairing -- they were a threesome.

After lunch they walked along the river, enjoying the sunny afternoon. As they walked, Mike paused to look at some used books a sidewalk vendor was selling. He told them, "You walk on ahead, I'll just be a moment."

The girls walked on ahead at a slow pace, arm in arm. Marybeth remembered a comment Stacy had made: "Stacy, you said something yesterday that I just remembered and I'm not sure what you meant. You said that you knew Mike and I would connect, but then you said you knew a few other things and you'd tell me later. What were the other things?"

Stacy actually blushed, unusual since just that morning she'd shown no shyness in exposing her entire body to the office building across the street from Mike's apartment. She stopped and turned so the two of them faced each other. Stacy said, "I learned that you and I are a perfect match too. This threesome is a perfect match all the way around. We were made for each other." She leaned in and slowly and passionately kissed Marybeth on the lips; Marybeth kissed back.

They parted and Marybeth said, "Oh," in a neutral voice. The pair started walking again, looking back to keep Mike in sight as he picked out another book to look at. Stacy looked sideways at Marybeth, afraid for the first time that she'd overstepped some hidden boundary. A long silence hung between them.

Finally, Marybeth stopped and hugged Stacy to her. She said, "You know, I've never envisioned myself in a relationship -- a love relationship -- with a woman, let alone a man like Mike and a woman at the same time. It's exciting in one sense and I feel so appreciated by the two of you."

She paused and looked at Stacy before continuing; "I feel a burden I didn't feel in my other relationships -- when I was one part of a couple -- even with Brad. I never felt I had to balance between lovers because there was only one. Last night and this morning, even today, I'm constantly testing to be sure no one feels left out of my affection -- my love for them."

"Oh, Honey," Stacy said, "You don't have to worry about that kind of stuff on a minute by minute basis. It'll all even out, and I'll take any little thing you can toss my way. Plus neither Mike nor I are shy. If we want something from you I'm sure we'll signal that to you rather clearly. I'd just ask for some of your time or create a 'date' with you -- if it was all right with you -- and Mike, of course." We looked back towards the bookseller and Mike had just finished his purchases and started to walk to catch up with us.

Marybeth asked, "What if Mike doesn't want a threesome?"

"I think he will," Stacy said with a grin. "Let's ask him." She led Marybeth to a nearby park bench and the two sat until Mike caught up with them.

"Mike, have a seat," Stacy said in a coy voice. "We have the beginning of a lovely proposition for you." She turned to Marybeth to be sure she had stated things properly. She nodded.

Mike sat between them, taking the time to kiss each woman on the lips in a tender way. Before either could say anything he reached in his bag and pulled out two books: the first, Sonnets from the Portuguese by Elizabeth Barrett Browning, was one of the best selling book of love poems for all time; the second, an anthology of love poems by Susan Polis Shultz. He carefully presented one book to Marybeth and the other to Stacy.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers