Marriage Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike said, "I give you each a book of love poems because in the short time we've known each other, I find myself falling in love with each of you -- an untenable situation I know, yet one I can't seem to help." He turned and kissed each woman again. A passerby on the river walkway did a double take; Mike just smiled to the man.

Stacy said, "Mike, I'm falling for you pretty fast too. It was destined, I found out."

Mike looked puzzled.

Stacy went on, holding one of his hands tightly as Marybeth held tightly to his other hand; "I probably did something I wasn't supposed to do at work. Remember when we were testing the new approach and I interviewed you last year. Well I kept my notes, the analytic work I did on you, and my access to yourMarriage Exchange computer profile. When I heard you were coming to this office and we'd be working together, I pulled your profile up and ran it against the people in our system. I was one of those women ... and I came out as your most likely match -- by far." Stacy actually blushed as she finished her confession. She was looking at the book in her lap and not directly at Mike.

Mike started to say something, but Stacy turned and put a finger to his lips. "There's more," she said in a weak voice of contrition. "After we did all the interviews and the profile on Marybeth, I repeated the process. You and Marybeth matched with a very high score ... and so did Marybeth and I." Stacy looked down at her lap with a shy smile, leafing through the pages of the book Mike had just given her.

Marybeth asked the two of them, "Why does the idea of the three of us being together in a long-term relationship have to be untenable?" She particularly looked at Mike who had just made that statement a moment before. "The idea of a threesome was what Stacy and I wanted to talk to you about just before you arrived with our gifts." She patted her poetry book. "We wanted to talk about it, not as a one night stand -- or a casual lusty weekend -- but as something with some staying power to it."

Mike looked surprised at her proposition and hugged both women to him. The trio sat for over an hour and talked about how they could work through dating and even living together, as well as Marybeth's concern over balance and jealousy.

They played the 'what-if' game about situations that might come up and how the threesome would handle it. They talked about living arrangements, daily chores, lovemaking, illnesses, parents and siblings, friends, work, communicating, and a lot of the issues they'd found to be sticking points in other relationships. They revisited some of the areas in the interviews each had gone through they remembered as sticking points or questions that were hard to answer or deal with. As the afternoon wore on, each became increasingly comfortable with the idea of the threesome as well as with the wit and intellect of their new lovers.

Mike actually confessed he thought he'd died and gone to heaven to have fallen in love so quickly with two beautiful women. His big concern had been having to make a choice between the two of them, a choice that didn't need to be made if he was allowed to love both of them.

Marybeth looked up at him and asked, "Are you concerned about our bisexual natures? Something, I might add we both just discovered about ourselves."

Mike grinned and confessed further that he found it exceptionally arousing that the two of them loved each other and had physical feelings not only for him but also for the other in their triangle. He also admitted he'd been concerned about the 'balance' issue the same way Marybeth had, having to share his 'limited resources' as he called them -- gesturing towards his groin -- with two women.

Both women laughed and acknowledged that they both felt more than adequately satisfied the night before and that morning. Stacy espoused her theory that none of them should worry about balance on a minute-to-minute basis, but on a longer-term basis -- say on the order of days. "If one of us feels needy, all she or he needs to do is talk about it: Right?" The others agreed, falling back on the principle of excessive communication that they'd already agreed upon in their long discussion.

Late afternoon found Mike, Stacy and Marybeth arrayed in a panting pile of satisfied flesh in the middle of Mike's large bed. They'd opted for an afternoon sexual interlude before dinner, an idea that had been unanimously and enthusiastically embraced by all of them. Now the odor of sex permeated the air. Further, there was the promise that the three of them would repeat their ardor after dinner.

Marybeth lay in the middle this time, snuggled tightly between Mike and Stacy who she alternately kissed by turning her head back and forth. She whispered to her new lovers, "If you guys want a testimonial aboutMarriage Exchange, just let me know. I am one satisfied customer."

The three all burst out laughing and hugged even more tightly.

*

Late Monday morning, Marybeth called her friend Jess in San Francisco. She started after Jess came on the line, "Jess, you know how you're always telling me to dump Brad, loosen up and get laid. Well, Brad's gone, I'm in love -- with a great guy ...and a beautiful woman, and they both love me back. I've got to tell you about the most amazing weekend we all had ... and it's just the beginning of something that feels totally right and long lasting ..."

# # #