Married Cocksuckers: Cock for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

"Oh were you?" I said, "Perhaps you should do the sucking this time." Laura looked at me and I saw the desire in her eyes. "You know Laura...maybe we should both suck him." This time she looked at me and the desire was out in the open.

"Ok tell you what...if you suck him then I will hold his cock and let him kiss me again." I told her that it was fair enough. We got back to the table and after some small talk with Rick and his two friends, Jim and Ross, Rick led us to an unoccupied booth with the door. Laura seemed interested that you could lock the door. "It must be great knowing that you can't be interrupted." she said. Rick closed the door and locked it. "See, no one can interrupt us now." I pulled Laura down on the long padded seat. The table, or place to sit the drinks were along the back of the seat, which was curved in an horse shoe kind of arrangement. Rick, feeling that something was about to happen, sat down with us and downed his drink. I was surprised when Laura asked him if he would like to have his cock sucked again.

"Wait a minute," Laura said quickly, "I meant that Sam wants to suck you again." Rick looked at me and I grinned. He got the message. He asked Laura if she would let him kiss her again. She blushed and nodded her head. This time Rick began to strip completely.

"See what the locked door is all about now?" he said as he pulled his pants off. His large cock bobbed in the air. he began to remove there rest of his clothes. I got up and followed suit. I was looking forward to having his cock in my mouth again, but most of all I wanted Laura to have it...well at least suck it with me. "You have to get undressed too Laura," he said to her. Laura was reluctant till I began to un button her blouse. She giggled and made a mock protest as we undressed her. When I pulled her skirt down she said that she wanted to keep her panties and bra on.

Laura didn't have to tell me to suck him this time. As soon as they embraced and he drove his tongue into her mouth, and she grasped his cock. I had it in my mouth. Rick and Laura were more animated about kissing this time. I looked up to see her lapping her tongue inside his mouth. he had a bra full of her breast when I noticed that he was easing the cup forward. Somehow he had undid the clasp in back and was removing her bra. She made a small protest by covering his hand with hers, then she relaxed and Rick took the bra completely off. He moved his mouth from hers and bent forward to suckle her nipples. She began to moan and caress my mouth to feel the large cock penetrate my mouth. She actually put a couple of her fingers inside my mouth along with his cock, and was feeling him inside me.

The next thing I knew I felt her hot breath against my face. I looked aside and saw her with her mouth close to mine. took my mouth all the way off Rick's shaft, and started to lick his cock head. I pushed the wet head against her lip's. She cut her eyes to me one time and then began to lick the head with me. We heard Rick moan. I put my arm around Laura and told her that I loved her, as she began to sink her mouth on Rick's cock head. Rick was only a little thicker than my own cock, and she was used to the thickness. She began to take more and more of his cock till her mouth was nuzzling his cock hair. I had been jerking my cock, but I was so close to exploding that I left it alone.

I felt Laura shifting and looked back to see that Rick had bent towards her ass and was sliding her panties down her ass. Then Laura was as naked as Rick and I were. Rick's cock was hard and straining as Laura backed her spit slicked mouth off him. I seized the moment and lifted her up onto his lap. Rick had to remove the fingers that he was fucking into her very wet cunt. Rick knew what was about to happen and he embraced her as she straddled his lap. I pushed her butt up higher so she could clear the tip of his rearing cock. I ran my tongue up and down his cock and Laura's cunt till I heard her.

"Oh my God Sam...put his cock in my cunt...pleeeaaassseee." I couldn't let such a plea go idle, so I seated his cock head in her cunt. Her stiffening labia caressed the end of the cock. Laura was the one to drive Rick's cock in her. She let her weight fall and the thick cock disappeared up her sucking cunt. They were kissing again, but it was more than kissing. Rick was fucking her mouth with his tongue. I bent forward and licked both of them. As Rick's cock went in and out, it became coated with her cunt juice. I lapped it from his swollen cock. Then I got up from the floor where was kneeling between his legs. I went and cracked the door a little. I could see Jim and Ross eagerly watching the door.

I nodded to them and let the door close with only a crack left open. I went back to sucking them both when I heard the two men behind me. Jim was naked first. His seven inch cock was hard and standing out straight before him. Rick reached out from Laura and grasped Jim's cock and pulled him on his knees to the seat. he sucked Jim's cock a moment then offered it to Laura. She took it in her mouth eagerly. Now my shy wife, who up to last week had never seen another cock except mine, was eagerly sucking Jim's cock with Rick. I would have to say that my wife had resolved all the feelings of not being a sex object.

I was so involved in watching Laura's antics with Jim and Rick that I had forgotten about Ross. Suddenly he was there. I wasn't aware of him till his hand grasped my hard cock. I turned to see that he had removed his clothes also. I reached down to grab his cock without taking my eyes off Laura. What I felt made me gasp and look away from Laura very quickly.

The cock that I was holding was as thick as a beer can and at least ten inches long. "Hey you have to forgive us for tricking you...if your wife had gotten a look at Ross' cock, then it would be over, and she would be running and screaming. Jim was speaking as Laura sucked his cock. I knew that he was telling the truth. I am large enough and Rick was about he same size, so she wasn't scared by a big cock, but the monster Ross had on him was beyond big. I wasn't sure that my wife could handle him, but I sure wanted to try.

I sank to my knees before Ross and hefted his cock. I wish I was a weight lifter then. I opened as wide as possible and was able to take the whole head. I haven't had that many cocks down my throat, but Ross' cock was about the tastiest cock, not to mention that it was also the largest by far, of all the cocks. It's hard to describe a man's cock, except for the measurements of it, but Ross' cock was a real pleasure to suck. The skin was a little loose, just enough so. The heat that it put off was just the right temperature when I put it in my mouth. It tasted like a cock. Not a bad cock taste but a good one. It tasted what you would expect a cock to taste like.

The next I knew we were on the other side of the seat and Ross was bent over me sucking my own cock into his mouth. All can say is that he knew exactly how to please a cock. I guess he was simply sucking my cock the way he would have loved to be sucked. I began to imitate him by altering the number of times that I took his cock, not without some difficulty, into the bottom of my throat. When my buddies and I were sucking each other in high school, they really didn't know how to suck me. I much rather that they just pull on and play with my cock. I loved it especially when they would handle my ball sac and the precious eggs inside it. Ross did the same to me with his mouth. he sucked in one of my balls, and scraped his teeth gently across the skin. His balls actually began to squirm around in my mouth when I tried it.

My friends really liked the way I sucked their cocks. One guy who had a girlfriend that put out to him all the time, would come to me for a blow job because the girl just didn't know how to suck as good as me. The groans that Ross rewarded my sucking with were evidence that I was doing something right. I became so carried away with his cock, and thought how much my wife would like it. Then I remembered that she was right here getting faced by Rick's large cock and pleasing Jim's cock with her mouth. I licked hard at Ross' magnificent cock and watched Laura being fucked by Rick while she sucked Jim. I kept thinking that this really wasn't my wife. This was some hot number that wanted cock. She was getting it too.

"Oh God Rick...I love your cock," I heard Laura tell him. I could hear her whispering in passion to Rick as she rode his great cock up and down. "Oh God Rick...I love your cock." Then she fell backward for just a moment. "Are you sure I'm doing it right?" She asked. Rick shushed her and began to lick Jim's cock with her.

"Just suck Jim's cock Laura and we'll swap his cum...," Rick told her. Laura sucked loudly on Jim's cock and kept whispering under her breath for him to give her and Rick his sperm..."Oh Jim baby...we want to eat your seed...God we want it..." Then I heard her start to oohh and ahhh, and the sound of wet slurping as I looked up from Ross' cock to see Jim spurting thick sperm all over their joined mouths. The scene had me ready to blow. My wife had finally let herself go and was fucking one man and swallowing the cum of another. I tightened my body up stiff, and grunted out my climax in Ross' mouth. I was hoping that he would give up his cum so I could taste what Laura and Rick was then.

Laura had turned and saw me and Ross chomping on each other's cocks. I saw her eyes get wide as she saw the size of Ross' cock. I don't know if it was because Ross was so large or the fact that I was deep throating him. I looked her in the eyes as I doubled my efforts on Ross' cock to get him to give up his jism. That was when Rick maneuvered Laura to where he could pound her pussy from behind. She was now able to get her face close to Ross' cock. "Sam...now I know the truth...you are a cock sucker," Laura thrust her tongue out and lapped up the sides of the large cock I was sucking on.

"I hope this isn't a one time thing for us...I like to get fucked by other cocks." I knew with these words that I had finally got Laura to accept herself as a desirable woman.

"Oh no honey...it's not just a one time thing," I told her that she could have all the cock she could handle.

"The only time I want another cock is when you're with me...we can suck them together," Laura stopped talking because

she had her lips wrapped around the large cock head as I held it for her. She could only wrap her lips around it, and that was all. Ross had a cock that was simply too large for her to properly suck. Then she looked shocked. Rick was pounding into her cunt, and he chose that second to fill her with his thick sperm. I remember from sucking her before that his cum was extremely hot. Laura was now feeling the heat inside her cunt walls as the molten cream gushed into her womb. I'm sure she would have screamed if she had not had her mouth trapped on Ross' cock head. As it was she made sounds that sounded like mmmmpfffhhh.

I left her sucking on Ross' cock head while I moved around to see Rick pulling his limp cock from her red puffed cunt. he had really given her a load because it started to pour like a flood from her. I staunched the flow of sperm with my mouth. The taste of another man's sperm from Laura's cunt was like an 'A' plus on a test. It was the ultimate show of Laura's coming out from her sibling induced funk. I licked and sucked her cunt for what seemed like hours till I had most of Rick's sperm in my belly. That's when Jim stepped behind her. He had recovered from the intense Blow job she had given him. I looked at Jim's seven inches of cock. He wasn't as thick as Rick or myself, but her wanted to ram it in her. I could see that she was still distended from fucking Rick. I grabbed Jim's cock and sucked it in a couple of times to get it real wet. Then I aimed it at Laura's anus. "Shove it to her Jim...fuck my wife's butt."

Laura was still sucking on Ross' cock head. He still had not cum. I went back to work on him. Jim was plugging her butt with hard thrust and she grunted each time that he went in, slapping his belly against her buttocks noisily. I think that the sounds of Laura fucking was as stimulating as watching her do it. Then I believe her tight butt got to be too much for Jim. He made a loud series of grunts and slammed up against my wife's ass cheeks very hard. He held him self against her as he pumped his cum into her rectum. Strange though, at that very minute I was imagining Jim pumping the sperm in my own ass. I was there when he pulled out and mashed my mouth to her hole. The cum gushed out and I swallowed it.

I kept some in my mouth and went to where Ross' cock head was trapped in her mouth. Ross had his cock head fully in her mouth. The area right under the head was a little smaller. I spat the cum in her mouth along side Ross' cock. I heard her make a sucking sound around the head and the cum was drawn into her throat for swallowing. It was the second time she tasted Jim's cum. We had been in the club so long that last call came and we had to straighten up. Outside the club Laura kissed Jim and Rick passionately and we made plans to get together gain for more sex. Rick said that he had a few more friends that he was sure would enjoy Laura's talents. Laura kept looking at Ross as she said goodnight to the two friends."What about him?" she whispered in my ear. I told her that she acted like she wanted to experience the oversized cock.

She hit me on the shoulder in mock anger. Laura was now acting like her old self. She had just learned that much pleasure could be found in other men's cocks. I asked her if she wanted Ross to go home with us. I could tell that she was really wanting to try that large cock, now that she had tried two others. I was anxious to see her handle it also. I was also eager to taste his cum. My experience had been, that if a guy's cock tasted good, then his cum would also. I told Ross that he could go home with us, but that he had to stay the night as I wouldn't be able to make the drive back to town.

He grinned and seemed to like the idea. When we got in our car, I told Laura to get in back with him. She was just as hot to get Ross' cock back in her mouth as I was. I drove off and adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see them. The first thing Laura did was to press her lips on Ross'. Laura had his cock out, with his pans down on the floor, and was licking the huge rod with renewed vigor. She pushed till she once again had his large cock header mouth. For the hour drive I watched her try and get more cock in her mouth, and failing, got on the floor in front of him, and laved his huge balls with her tongue. Ross liked that. He just lay back in the seat and let Laura have her way with him.

When we got home it was another matter. Laura's clothes disappeared real quick and myself and Ross' were a close second. Here we were, on mine and Laura's bed with a naked man. The naked man had this huge thick cock that looked like a short oak club. The head was normal helmet shaped but the shaft would have been mistaken for a thick tree branch without any bark. The thick veins stuck out a half inch past the hard core. The skin was a ruddy looking affair and was loose enough not to flatten out the crisscrossing veins. When I had sucked it down my throat, I could feel them scrape against my lips. I licked with the flat of my tongue against the shaft. Laura was trying her best to force more cock down her throat. I decided to help her and grabbed her head.

She made a gagging, choking sound when three inches of the shaft was buried in her mouth. Both sides of her cheeks bulged out from the cock head. She cut her eyes at me with panic in her eyes. She was making muffled sounds, but they not intelligible. I eased the pressure on her head a little to give her respite. Laura was then able to take Ross' cock down to where it was before, without gagging. I learned to suck cock that way when an older boy had pushed his fat cock down my throat. Now I was teaching my wife how to swallow a larger cock of another man. Soon it got to where

Ross could actually fuck my wife's throat. he did it slowly, "Laura will be able to let me fuck her hard one day...that is if you want me to Sam?" After a few minutes of throat fucking Laura, I sensed that Ross was ready to cum. I asked him if he would take it out and jack off his cock into both our mouths. I placed my mouth pressed against Laura's , as we both waited, opened mouthed for the flood of scalding hot cream. Ross didn't disappoint us either. The load of cum he let loose in out mouths was the combined efforts of my wife and I sucking on him at the club and in the car. Laura's deep throating face fucking was

the main reason that he inundated our mouths so much. We both just swallowed as fast as we could till his flow slowed to where we could , almost leisurely eat his cum. We killed and licked each others lips and mouth. Once I ran my tongue as far as I could down her throat and licked the insides of her neck to get the residue of sperm from there.

Far from being finished after such a tremendous load of sperm, you would have thought that Ross' had to rest for a while. Not so. Ross flipped Laura on her back, "I have been waiting all night to get my cock in you Laura. All I can say is that I am sure glad Sam likes cock too." He looked at me and nodded, I reached for his thick trunk and fitted the giant head to Laura's well fucked cunt. She was open and ready for him. Well not quite ready. I don't think she thought beyond the mere fact that she wanted the large cock in her cunt. She didn't know her cunt was going to be so difficult. I said difficult, not impossible. He pushed and Laura squealed in shock as her cunt lips spread open, stretched beyond her imagination by the thick cock head. Ross acted like he didn't hear her cries for him to stop. He did not feel her fist as they beat at him.

He kept pushing his cock in till his cock hair mashed down on her cunt hair. Ross let it stay there, not moving it a hair, for several minutes. Now he allowed her to get used to the unusual package filling her entire cunt. She moaned a little, but it was the passionate little moans she makes when she is being fucked. Ross wasn't even moving and already she was moaning. He came into motion slowly. He took shorter strokes at first, letting only and inch or so of his cock pull out, then pushing back in. Soon he picked up momentum and began to give my wife the greatest fuck she had ever had. That's right. Not even her loving husband, and I loved her more and more with each plunge of Ross' cock into her depths, had ever given her the fucking Ross was giving her. A fear crossed my mind. I hoped the neighbors didn't think I was killing her. Ross was killing her. Killing her cunt with his cock. If anyone had not seen Ross when he staggered out the next morning, they might have thought that I was about the greatest fucker of all time. Ross and Laura made noise for the next two hours, as Ross plunged his cock in from every possible angle, and even a few that were impossible.

Laura had dug her fingers into Ross' shoulders in order to hang on while he fucked her. Her nails had brought small flecks of blood from his punctured skin. It didn't phase him, and he slammed harder and harder into Laura's defenseless cunt. Ross was inexhaustible. He kept fucking his large cock into Laura till she finally had dried out. Ross had just the remedy. he came in buckets inside my well fucked wife. As he fell from her, I scrambled between her thighs. her cunt was oozing large amounts of sperm in a virtual river of cum. I managed to get my face in the river without being drowned. It took me the better part of an hour to suck her clean. Laura lay back and Ross kissed her the entire time. After we both lay by each side, Laura's body showed the effect of a night of unbridled fucking. Her mouth was scratched and red all over, including her chin. Her breast had numerous love bites all over them. The part to show the worst was her cunt. I had sucked her clean. Her cunt still remained open. An hour later it resembled a tunnel, a red one , but still a tunnel. After we had fallen asleep her cunt was still distended.

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers