Married, Loving Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as the cock head spread her vulva and slowly moved into her. Her moans turned to gasps as the cock wormed its way deeper into her, spreading her pussy lips wide. Spreading and spreading and spreading. She felt so full! "Aaahhhhh!" She gasped louder as the cock continued spearing into her, almost driving the air out of her lungs.

"Damn! You're a tight little bitch!" She heard David say as his hands started mauling her breasts again and tweaking her nipples. She placed her hand behind her to cup David's balls but she couldn't reach them. She slid her hand upward to her pussy and felt his enormous girth lodged in her. She moved her hand back and realised with a low moan that he was only halfway inside of her. And yet she felt so full and crammed with cock meat!

"Shit! You're not all in yet!" She hissed. She felt his hands squeeze harder on her nipples sending more jolts of lust to her already lust-maddened pussy. She heard him laughing softly as he began to fuck in and out of her with slow, deliberate strokes. Each thrust of his cock coincided with a pinch of her nipples and she felt her pussy expanding and getting wetter and soppier with each stroke. She felt him probing deeper and deeper until she thought she could feel his cock head nudging her cervix.

Stacy was feeling sensations in her pussy that she had never felt before. She was so full and David's thick cock was touching places that had never been touched. Little jolts of fire seemed to be shooting inside of her pussy. Her clitoris tingled with every stroke while her pussy lips just felt swollen and ultra sensitive.

"Ummpphh, ummpphh...unnnhhh" Stacy moaned with each slow thrust, unable to control herself any longer. It felt too good and her body craved the piercing, stretching thrusts. She could feel his balls slapping her ass with every full stroke and she knew he was hitting her cervix as she felt a dull, almost painful ache deep inside her as his huge cock hit the end of her tunnel. She felt him speeding up his thrusts in her. Her pussy was making wet sucking noises in time to his thrusts and she could feel her juices spitting out on to her thighs with each outward stroke. "How wet I must be!" She thought to herself in amazement.

"Ohh,,yesss....awwwww.....ooohhh...ooaaahhh" She moaned, her head shaking from side to side. She began to thrust her hips backward, fucking back at David as he ploughed into her. Suddenly she felt David stop thrusting!

"Still want me to stop?" David asked with a low laugh. "Please David, not here. Oh please no. Don't" David mimicked her, laughing at her. "And look at the bitch now, fucking back on my cock!" He moved his cock ever so slowly inside her, teasing her, driving her wild with wanton desire. "Shall I stop? Huh? Answer me!"

"Oh shit No!" Stacy cried, moving her hips feverishly, trying to get him to continue fucking her. "Please, I need it. You can't stop! Fuck me please. PLEASE!"

David laughed as he started fucking her now with short, fast strokes. Every now and again her humped hard against her causing his cock to plough deep into her. He began to sweat as he pumped her hard and fast.

"Yes, Yes, yes..!! That's it. Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep. Just fuck me!" Stacy moaned loudly. Her body was thrashing about as her orgasm started. She gripped the edge of the table as her hips bucked and flailed wildly. "Unnh...Unnhh auughh....yessss....auuuugghhhh!" She screamed as her entire being tensed and then shudder after shudder shook her body. She felt David stop thrusting in her as her orgasm washed over her. Her thighs quivered and her breasts tingled all at the same time. She collapsed on the table, taking in deep breaths but acutely aware of the thick, hard, swollen prick still embedded deep in her.

She felt David fidgeting slightly behind her and then his hands gently caressing her back and then up to her breasts. He brushed her nipples lightly but they were so sensitive she almost yelped. He kissed her back and pulled her up to kiss her neck. "You cum hard baby?" he asked gently, still stroking her back and breasts. "Mmm hhmmpph" acknowledged Stacy. "So hard David, but you haven't cum yet....." "I held back earlier, to let you cum hard." David explained. "Can you take more?" "Oh yesss.....do me again" Stacy moaned. "Pleeeassee" "I wont be so gentle this time." David said, spanking her ass as he said that. Stacy felt him fidgeting again. "Take me, just do me as you want do. Fill me with your coc...." Her words were cut off by David's hand grabbing her neck, almost choking her. She felt something being slipped over her head. David released her neck and she breathed quickly, taking a deep breath. She felt a fabric pass across her mouth and then pulled from behind into her mouth. She got a slightly musky, uric smell and realised with a gasp that David had slipped his own underwear over her head and into her mouth. As the underpants entered her mouth, David thrust deeply into her with fury. She moaned loudly into the underpants and then realised that they had another use other than keeping her quiet.

David was using his underpants as a harness to pull himself deeper into her as he fucked her hard! The loud sound of his balls hitting her ass filled the room and Stacy had to strain to keep from getting her head pulled back too much as David lunged into her. She started to fuck back at his gigantic cock as her mouth started to ache with underwear tugging at it. His cock was truly stretching and hammering into her. Her loud moans and cries were muffled by the underpants and she felt her pussy starting to twitch and spasm as another wonderful orgasm blew into her.

This time, David didn't stop to let her enjoy her orgasm but continued shfting into her with renewed vigour. She could hear him grunting now and his hand had released the underpants in her mouth and were now on her hips, pulling her onto him as he stroked harder and faster into her. Stacy reached up and pulled the underpants out of her mouth.

"So good baby, So hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me! Squirt your seed in me! Fuck me!"

David grunted and groaned as he felt the spunk build in his balls. He grabbed her hips harder and thrust his cock deep and fast into her. "Gonna cum again! Gonna cum! Oh shit its so good! Cum with me! In me....shoot ....shoot your hot cum....gonna cum!! Oh shit!!!" Stacy screamed as her thighs clenched and her pussy spasmed yet again.

David thrust in deep and held on as Stacy's pussy milked his cock. He felt her cervix opening and almost sucking as his cock throbbed and spat out its hot cum into Stacy's hot, juicy, waiting pussy. Her pussy throbbed and clasped as it felt the hot, sticky substance shooting into it and Stacy arched her body as every fibre of her being felt as if jolts of electricity were passing through it. She felt David pulling out of her and her used pussy suddenly felt empty and lonely.

"Shit! I thought I was going to piss!!" Stacy said, her ass still in the air. "That was amazing!" "That's not piss. That would have been female ejaculation. Most women have the capability but seldom actually do it." David explained. "And you were great too! Now you understand what Bob was talking about?"

"Yeah. I think so. Sex with Bob is good, but this was amazing."

"I'm sorry I kind off 'forced' you into this, but I knew you wanted it deep down and you just needed some sort of encouragement." David said.

"Uh huh. Deep down I did want it but at the same time I didn't. But I'm glad you 'raped' me!" Stacy smiled as she made imaginary quotation marks with her fingers. "I just kinda wish Bob had seen it."

"He still can!" David retorted. "Don't cheat him out of what you enjoyed today. Share it with him. Just let me know when!"

To be continued...

12