Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

"Folks it is getting late - it was now 9PM - and I have to work tomorrow but if you would like a nightcap we can go up to my place." Joyce nodded so off we went.

Mike lived in the same apartment building as the bar in a penthouse. It was an end uinit with views of the city on three sides. Quite plush. We were impressed. He explained he had made his company quite a lot of money through new ore discoveries and liked to live well. We drifted to the large kitchen and island bar with stools facing the windows and a spectacular city view. This is where where Mike had his liquor supply.

"Same poison, all around," He asked? It was fine with us.

"I think I will get more comfortable," Joyce commented. "These new spikes are a little tight." Casually, Joyce removed them.

Joyce was between us and dangled her arms around both of us. She was getting a little high. "Isn't this a great place, Honey," and then kissed me on the side of mouth.

"Hey, how about me," Mike asked. They kissed more passionately.

"I bet you taste very good," Mike chuckled.

"Why, what do you mean," Joyce asked taken aback, and then she got the idea. "Well, that is what I have been told," she said saucily and looked over at me.

I was now prepared to let Joyce go all the way and I could tell she could easily be persuaded.

"Hal, why don't we both give Joyce some pleasure."

"Why not," I thought, so following his lead, I on one side and MIke on the other, I kissed Joyce on her lips and then asked if it were all right for both of us to love her.

"I'm all yours boys," she chuckled.

Mike began to nuzzle her neck and I unbuttoned the front of her dress. While she and Mike began to neck I managed to unbotton the front of her dress. She leaned into Mike and they were dueling with their tongues. With her back turned to me I unhooked her bra and her lovely tits plunged out. Seeing that, Mike worked his way down to her body, licking the side of her neck and took a nipple in his mouth. I could do no less and for a time we were both sucking a nipple and Joyce was moaning with pleasure. She disentangled herself briefly to hurl her bra across the room and hopped off the stool to wiggle out of her dress . She was now stripped down to her panties.

Mike and I were now working in unison. Each with a tit of our own to fondle and mouth.

"Damn, that feels good, Guys," Joyce said in a throaty voice.

"I want a taste of heaven," Mike said. He stepped off the stool and spreading Joyce's legs apart began to lick her slit through her panties while I still had her nipple in my mouth. This was now getting serious.

"Take them off, take them off, Mike." She raised her hips, using the lower stool crossbar for leverage.He put his thumbs in the inside of panties and slid them to her ankles. She kicked them off and he immediately plunged his head between her thighs and started tongue-fucking her directly with no foreplay.

Joyce grunted. "Oh God that's wonderful. You have such a thick tongue."

I could not see what he was doing but why let him have all the fun. "My turn, big fellow. I know how to make this pussy purr."

I parted her pussy lips and palm up I inserted my middle finger hooked. I found the rough ledge of her G Spot and began to massage it while Mike returned to sucking a nipple and kneading the other tit. We were a team.

Joyce was in ectasy. "Honey, Honey, Honey, Honey. That's it that's it. you got my spot she cried."

I was nearly home. With Mike working on her tits and nipples and my sucking her clit the way she likes and rubbing her G spot my darling wife had her first orgasm of the evening. "Honey, Honey, yees yeees yeees."

She shuddered, let out a gasp and trembled. I stood up and kissed her tenderly and lifted her to the floor. She was still trembling and still on an orgasmic plateau.

"I need a cock, I need a cock. Please I need a good fucking, Right now!" She looked directly at Mike with lust in her eyes.

"And you can forget the condom! I want to really feel you inside me."

Without any comment, Mike stepped out of trousers and took off his boxer shorts. I was stunned. Joyce looked alarmed.

"Mike, Joyce shouted in dismay, " I thought you wrote you had seven inches. That thing is enormous."

Grinning, Mike said, " It's actually nearer to ten inches but I don't like to scare off the women."

Her voice trembling, Joyce sobbed, " I don't know if I can take it."

"Sure you can Babe. Suck me really good. That will let my cock slide inside you easily."

Afraid, but fascinated, Joyce knealed and took his cock in both her hands. She wrung her hands counter clockwise and then up and done to stroke him to stifness. Holding the cock in both hands she licked the tip and flicked her tongue across it. She was working up a lot of saliva sucking and licking. Just the tip. I could see she had reservations about taking him in her mouth but she gradually got part of his cock in her mouth and slowly sucked the upper part and tip while stroking him with both hands. She was grunting and moaning as she did it.

"Damn that's great, Joyce." His cock was now covered with a thick film of saliva.

"Time to take it all inside you, Babe." He led her to a nearby arm chair. He flopped into it and slouched down.

She quickly hopped on the chair, straddled his thighs with her knees resting on the seat. She leaned forward with one hand to grasp the back of the chair and with the other, guided his cock towards her now steaming cunt. She slowly descended, moaning and gasping. "Oh my. Oh my. It is so big. I do not know. I do not know."

"That's it Babe; you got it," Mike shouted. "Take all of it."

She got it all in and braced herself against the back of the chair. She wiggled her ass sideways to adjust to his thickness and then slowly raised herself using her knees and thigh muscles, and slammed her cunt down hard. She set the pace, raising herself up and down at a faster rate.

At first, her pussy was stretching so much that when she rose I could see the walls of her vagina being drawn out by Mike's thick cock tip. I could see a pussy ring. She seemed to be in sexual pain, gasping and sobbing. Then her body fluids kicked in. Her pussy juices were flowing and lubricated Mike's cock so well she could move up and done his thick pole more smoothly.

"Oh My God. Oh my God. That feels so good. so good. Yes, Yes, " she repeated over and over again.

Mike held her by the cheeks of her ass and spread them to loosen her pussy lips more.

"Damn you're tight. Your pussy is so goddamn tight and hot. You like my cock, HUH? Like it?"

"Yeah Yeah," she moaned. " I love it. I love your thick cock ." Her pussy jucies started flowing and every time she raised her hips and slammed into him there was a squishy noise.

She seemed to tire and rested on his groin , fully impaled. She begged Mike, "Keep it going , Keep it going. Give it to me. Do it!"

My wife was in heat. No feline shrieks more and louder than my wife fully aroused. Up to the task, Mike moved his hips upward thrusting faster and faster. "That's it Mike, "Fuck me! Fuck meeee! God I love it! Fuck meeee!"

"You ready Babe? You want to cum for me," Mike gasped.

"Yes, Yes, Give it to me, Give it to me. Don't stop. I want to cum all over that thick cock! I'm almost there."

She was panting now and moving with him and her voice cracked in one drawn-out howl of orgasm. "Oooooooooooooooooooooh." She shrieked and gave several smaller howls. "Uh Uh Uh Uhhhhh." I saw her back muscles spasm and she sobbed and gulped for breath.

"You want my cum inside you, Babe. You want me to spray your pussy walls," Mike asked.

"Yes, Yes. I need you to cum inside me."

He pulled her close to him and she locked her arms around his neck and then he stood up and flipped her over on the seat withdrawing his cock. He was still rock hard. " You sure? You sure? "

" Yes, Yes, I don't care. Fill me up" Fill me up! "

He raised her legs high. Holding them by the ankles, he spread her legs and demanded: "Guide me inside your pussy, you hot bitch." With two hands she practically jerked him inside her.

" Fuck Me, Mike, Fuck me hard. I need it so baaaad."

He plunged violently inside her making her shudder and without any pause proceeded to pummel her pussy faster and faster. Joyce was beside herself with lust. "That's it. Fuck that pussy. Harder! Harder! Fuck me you bastard!"

"Big load coming,Babe," Mike groaned.

Mike gave a huge sigh, and with a final mighty plunge that drove Joyce to the back of the chair he came :" Aaaaaaaaah."

"Son of a bitch," he shouted. He must have spurted a pint of cum inside her as I saw it immediately oozing out from her swollen, puffy cunt.

Mike's climax triggered Joyce's next orgasm and she joined him screaming , I"m cuuuuuuming , cuminnnnnng . You fuck! You wonderful fuck! Ooooooooooooh." She was spent and gasped for breath.

Mike released her ankles and looked a little wobbly on his feet. He was panting and trying to compose himself. "That was a great fuck, Babe. You are one hot woman."

Joyce smiled and said, "Is that what you call getting to know one another better? Mike, you are a great host. Honey I think we've found a friend."

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12