Marrying Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tetas everywhere. So much tetas!" she said as she slipped into the hot water.

"Avó!"

"She's right," Mom said and took a sip from her glass of wine. "We are a very curvy collection of ladies. If Tess were here already, there would scarcely be room in the tub for all the breasts."

It was true. Ignoring the off-the-chart Avó contribution for a moment, there were six impressive orbs being jostled and jiggled around at the turbulent surface of the water. I'd have to guess that Mom is at least a double D cup – at least. I'm bigger that that and Angel is bigger than me. Tess would have added two more double Ds to the circle of flesh. The old lady nailed it, "Tetas everywhere."

"Tess is your special friend, sim?" Avó asked.

"Yes ma'am," I answered, glancing sideways at Mom, to make sure I hadn't put my foot in it. I didn't know how Avó felt about same sex couples. Mom gave me a reassuring look in return.

"It is good to have a special friend lady," Avó said thoughtfully. "There are some things that men just don't understand properly, sim? Only another lady has the knowing of your true heart sometimes.

"You remember this Angelina. Your Eric is your verdadeiro amor – your true love as it is said, but you don't forget your ladies, ok? We mothers and sisters and someday maybe daughters – we are where you come from and where you going. We keep each other's hearts and secrets, sim?"

"Truth in the hot tub," Angel said. "I'll remember that Avó, I promise."

Mom raised her wine glass and toasted, "Here's to ladies – what makes us different and what makes us the same! Cheers! Felicidades!"

"Felicidades!" we all repeated and raised our glasses.

"Saúde para as grandes tetas!" Avó contributed.

"And cheers to big tetas!" we all repeated, giggling.

"It is a good thing you not have to move out of this place," said Avó after setting her glass down. "This tub is very nice. Eric is a lucky menino to marry a girl with her own house."

"Truth in the hot tub," Angel repeated and winked at me.

*****

"Helloo-oo?"

It was nine o'clock in the morning when I heard Tess's voice from the front door of Angel's house. I was sitting in Angel's kitchen in my bathrobe, checking email on my laptop, and eating breakfast. Angel, as you could probably guess, wasn't up yet.

I dashed around the corner to see my darling standing in the doorway framed in the morning light. She was wearing a white sun dress with quarter-sized blue flowers on it. It came to mid-calf, accentuating her blue strap sandals, and the décolletage allowed the swell of her breasts to be tantalizingly visible. She'd rolled her hair and was wearing her big-ass prescription driving sunglasses. With the clothes, hair, shades, European cheekbones, and bright lipstick, she looked like a 1950s movie star. Her right hand held the door open, and her left rested on her tilted hip.

"Goot morning, sugar."

I thought I could make an entrance. I had nothing on Tess.

*****

"You swam this morning," she said as we completed our hug and kiss. "I can feel it in your back."

"There's a pool at the hotel where Angel's parents are staying. I went over early this morning and used her mom's pass key," I explained. "You look so gorgeous! How can you look that good after a 400 mile drive? For that matter how can you be here so early?"

"I changed my return flight last night and flew directly here this morning. Then I rented a car at de airport that we can drive back home and trailer your bike behind."

She put her sunglasses back on and rested the back of her hand on her forehead in a fake swoon.

"Sadly I was forced to stay an extra night in de four star hotel in order to make it all work out."

"Awww, times are tough – and get rid of those wretched sunglasses! Between them and your bad accent you look like 'The Lesbianator'."

"In a sundress even!" she said, grinning and tossing the shades away. She pulled me to her and slid her arms inside my bathrobe to caress my skin as we kissed again. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby," I replied. She felt so good. That's the thing about finding someone you really love – you fit in ways with her the way you don't with other people.

"Where is de bride?"

I inclined my head toward Angel's bedroom door. "Where do you think?"

Tess curled her lip and winked. "I'll be back," she said, and started for Angel's door, slowly since she didn't have her regular glasses on.

"You did not just say that," I said and shook my head. "What did I just tell you about being 'The Lesbianator'?"

Tess stuck out her tongue at me as she slipped silently into Angel's room. All was quiet for a minute and then –

BRRRAAAAAAP!

"Ewwww! Tess! Get off me you blonde weirdo!" came Angel's shriek, followed by fits of giggling.

"Rise and shine buxom baby!" Tess shouted over the giggling.

BRRAAP! BRRAAAAAAAP!

I walked up and opened the door to see Tess blowing raspberries on Angel's naked belly, while Angel tried to fight her off and not bludgeon Tess's head with her breasts.

"Ewwww! Tess, quit it!"

"Get up, get up, get up! Or I -- whup!"

Angel had grabbed her by shoulders and tossed her over onto the bed. You have to remember that Angel is four inches taller than me and just a strong. She had the leverage on Tess.

"Now who's got who?" Angel said and began tickling Tess, who quickly became helpless with laughter.

"Save me Elain!" Tess called. "I have been unfairly attacked by de busty one."

I did the only thing a sane person in my situation could do. I shucked off my bathrobe and jumped naked in the middle of it. Sure we were all working professional adults, but sometimes you've just got to be a girl.

*****

Angel had her morning shower while Tess brought her stuff (and the rest of mine that I couldn't bring on the bike) in from the car and into the spare bedroom. Then Tess had a shower to "wash de airline off" herself. After that, the three of us sat around naked on towels on the living room, painting our toenails and picking at some leftovers from Angel's refrigerator for lunch.

Okay, for once we did fit a stereotype fantasy image. Yes, girls will actually do this if they're good friends or lovers. Well stereotypes have to come from somewhere, right? I would love to have a picture what it looked like: Angel, dark haired and olive skinned; Tess, blonde and pink; and me, red haired, pale and freckled; and of course, "Tetas everywhere."

"Well I called him and got it all set up," Angel said. "All that remains is for us to get everything ready and see how it all plays out. He doesn't suspect a thing, but then again, why would he?"

"I'm sorry you have to be the one to do it, baby," I said to Tess.

"I think it will be fun," she answered. "I'm just worried about him being angry and it coming down on Angel. We can just go home, but Angel is going to live with him every day."

"He won't be angry," Angel assured us both. "Oh sure he'll probably be pissed at first until we explain it to him, but once the embarrassment fades, he'll be suitably grateful for your sacrifice. I mean really, how many men get a wedding present like this?"

"You're awfully confident," I observed.

"Of course," Angel replied, "I know my man."

*****

I had to admit my heart was pounding. We had worked hard on Tess's makeup and hair and admittedly she looked both wicked and exquisite, but not too made up. Her full lips were deep red and glossed and her ice-blue eyes just popped in the outlining and shadow that Angel had done for her. She looked absolutely stunning in her red silk kimono, all the more because you could easily tell when she moved that she had nothing on underneath.

Eric had let himself into the house fifteen minutes earlier and was relaxing in the hot tub. Angel had peeked discreetly into that room and reported that he had his eyes closed and that the jets were running to cover any noise we might make, so it was time to turn Tess loose, as hard as I was finding it. She blew me a kiss (so as not to disrupt her lipstick) and gave me reassuring pat on the hand before tiptoeing out of the spare bedroom.

Angel had informed Eric that we would be out running errands and that she would call him when we were on the way back. Then we would all eat dinner together, and he could meet Tess. He was supposed to relax in the tub until he got the call. Needless to say we were not out running errands, and the plan was somewhat different.

We counted to ten before carefully letting ourselves into the bathroom adjoining the spare bedroom and the room where the hot tub was. We opened the other door a crack so we could see the room clearly. This put us behind and to one side of Eric and opposite the way Tess was coming into the room.

She stole up to the top of the tiled steps and put one foot on the edge of the tub. This allowed her kimono to split along that leg almost to her upper thigh. The effect was brilliant. I know I mentioned at the end of my Learning to Love Myself narrative that Angel and I had both enjoyed voyeuristic experiences, specifically each watching the other, but this was different. We were both watching our respective loved ones, and as hard as it was for my heart, I have to admit that my pussy liked it. I could feel the tingle starting between my thighs.

"Goot afternoon, sugar," Tess drawled.

Eric nearly jumped out of his skin, and Angel and I had to suppress our laughter. The tension was so thick that we both almost erupted in silliness the moment Tess spoke.

"H-Hi," Eric stammered.

"I'm Tess."

"W-What are you doing here? Where are Angel and Elain?"

"You must be Eric," my bombshell continued unabated.

"Yes?" he answered. It sounded more like a question.

"I would hug you, but you seem to be in a compromising position. Are you naked under de water?" Tess asked peering over the edge.

"Um yes, could you hand me a towel please?"

"I don't think so," she answered and held a finger up to her lips, thinking. "Maybe I should just get in with you and hug you there?"

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," Eric stated nervously.

"Ah, you think it will ruin my kimono," Tess said. "It's no problem, see?"

And with that, she pulled the kimono's ties and it slipped off her like water. There she stood, blonde above, blonde below, and all soft curves, pale, pink, and rose in between.

"This is like bad porno," I whispered to Angel.

"Yeah, but isn't it exciting?" she whispered back.

"Oh no, this isn't happening," Eric groaned.

"Of course it is," Tess answered and stepped down into the tub. Rather than going all the way in, though, she sat on the edge with just her lower legs in the water. She then put her hands next to her butt on the edge so her shoulders rolled back and arched her spine just enough to thrust her fan-damn-tastic tits toward the poor man.

"There, we are both naked now, so how about that hug?"

"No, I still don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not? Aren't you happy to meet me?"

"Sure, but.."

"Or maybe, you're embarrassed because – " Tess swirled the toes of one foot in the direction or Eric's submerged body, " – looking at me is making your cock get hart?"

"Well-- "

"And you're afraid it will rub against me when we hug?"

Tess did this little wiggle when she said "rub". It's difficult to describe, but it was innocent, cute and playful; and it accentuated her hips and set her breasts wobbling at the same time.

"Look this is really uncomfortable for me," Eric said. "I'm getting married the day after tomorrow, and to be having this conversation with a beautiful naked woman I've just met in my future wife's hot tub is probably near the top of the list of things not to do."

"What if I told you she knows I'm here? What if I told you that I am her pre-marriage gift to you?"

"Excuse me?"

Tess very slowly opened her legs, and it was as if the lights in the room dimmed slightly except for one spot from the recessed lighting that seemed to be shining directly on her soft blonde and pink pussy. Tess brought her hands forward to her inner thighs and let her nails rest on the soft skin there. Her upper arms very subtly pushed her breasts even further forward and squeezed them together.

"I am de temptress, dear man."

You readers really have no idea what that sounded like. Tess has a way of putting a lot of breath behind a word, and to hear her string out three syllables of "temp-ter-ess", even over the sound of the tub jets, was just agony.

I gave Angel a pained look and whispered, "Okay, she's really turning me on. I can feel myself getting seriously wet."

Angel returned the look and surprised me with, "Me too!"

She registered my surprise and elaborated somewhat sheepishly, "You know I like to watch."

"Me too," I admitted and winked.

"I am de fantasy," Tess continued. "I am de last wild fuck before you tie yourself to de same woman forever."

Tess inched her hands inward toward the junction of her thighs and continued, "I am your last gift of freedom. I am your last chance to bury your face between another woman's tits." She gave herself another little shimmy, "And I have very nice tits, don't you think?"

Eric appeared to be staring like a man transfixed, as Tess delivered the killing blow. She stroked her fingers lightly up her soft pussy lips and brought them away shiny with moisture. We could see it, so I knew Eric could see it.

"I am de last exotic taste. I am your last opportunity to slide your cock into another woman's hot pussy before all your options disappear. You can see – I'm wet. I'm tight. I'm hot. I'm ready for you Eric."

"You," Eric began, "are full of shit. Angel would never agree to it and neither would Elain. More to the point, I would never agree to it."

Tess smirked and licked the wetness from her fingers while staring him straight in the eye. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

"Don't you like what you see? I can see your hart cock in de water. It's throbbing says you do."

"Yeah well, it doesn't make the decisions. I'm going home, and I suggest that you get dressed before Angel and Elain get back and skin us both."

He stood up and turned toward the bathroom to climb out of the tub. Simultaneously Angel swung open the door and revealed us.

She squealed, "Whoo-hoo! Right answer baby!"

Eric exclaimed, "What the hell?"

And I quite delicately said, "Holy shit!"

Before I move on with what happened next, I have to explain. You see Eric was pointing his very hard, very beautiful cock right at us. It had been quite a while since I had seen a cock close up in real life, and his (as I explained before) was the subject of some intense curiosity. Contrary to what my male readers might expect, we ladies (even those of us who are purely heterosexual) don't obsess about the penis. We may be impressed by a man's size occasionally, but we don't care about the numbers. You may be X long by Y wide, but it doesn't mean anything to us.

You see, we understand that it's not a contest. Men don't.

What is vastly more important to a lady is how a cock feels in her hand, in her mouth, and in her body. Size plays into that, but shape and texture are equally important, and technique trumps them all. All women have their own preferences as well, so you can be assured that there is a woman out there somewhere looking for exactly what you've got.

Angel had found a real winner in Eric. I knew her well enough to know that the cock pointed at us was exactly what she likes. He was quite large, without being what we refer to as "novelty size" (refer to our PB dildo in my last series of stories), and beautifully shaped. The shaft was curved and veined, and it had a very prominent head. He was also probably the thickest I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. Excessive length can hurt sometimes, but a lot of girth almost always feels great. He also probably had the largest balls I've ever seen, though maybe that was just coincidence from having been in the hot water. All that said, it became immediately clear to me why Eric's cock was indescribably "better than any of them" for Angel – he precisely met her ideal in all respects.

"Elain, honey," Tess said, much more demurely than moments before. "Can you hand me my glasses? I can't see anything."

"Sure baby," I said and rounded the tub to put them in her hand. Tess has really terrible vision, but we figured she would look sexier without the glasses covering her eye makeup. She was doing well to find the tub in the first place, much less connect intimately with the big blur that was Eric.

"Ha! We won, we won!" Angel giggled and bounced up and down.

"Would someone like to tell me what the fuck is going on... like slowly?" Eric exasperated at us all.

"Well, I suppose we should," I said. "Here's a towel Eric. You'd better cover that beautiful thing before one of us climbs up on it. And here's a towel for you, sugar. Let's have a conversation."

*****

"See it all started with me bragging to Elain about how perfect you are," Angel began. "We share everything, you know that, so being Elain, she asked about your intimate bits."

"Yeah, that is like me to do that," I added.

"What little I told her really intrigued her, but women can only describe man things to other women in vague terms. She wanted to see you for herself."

"You could have asked," Eric said, clearly upset.

"True, but you would have said no because you're too shy. Not only that, but you would have felt self-conscious around Elain from then on."

"Hmmm... both true," Eric admitted.

"However it didn't seem fair to just surprise you naked, and Elain wanted to see your penis at its best, so to speak. So we had Tess seduce you."

"It had to be Tess," I explained. "She's an unknown quantity to you, so she could pull it off. If I had tried to do it, you would have known something was up. It just isn't like me to do something like that, and you'd know that."

"So all this was an elaborate plan just to give me an erection so you could see it! What the hell is the matter with you girls?"

"See, I told you he would be angry," Tess said shaking her finger at Angel and me.

"Wait for it..." Angel cautioned. Then back to Eric, "Only partly. Another part is that the girls like to visit, and we all spend time in the tub naked. They didn't want to give that up or go through the hemming and hawing of the topic with you, so we tricked you into an 'ice-breaker' situation. You've seen every yummy inch of Tess; and they've seen all that you've got, so now there's no reason to be embarrassed."

"No reason at all," Tess confirmed. "Now that I can actually see you, I can say that I definitely like de view."

"Okay, okay, all this seems reasonable if silly, but why the elaborate seduction subterfuge. I mean you had poor Tess spread open in front of me."

"Partly to get you hot and hard, mmmm-hmmm!" I answered. It was nice see that I can still make a man blush. "But also because Angel and I had a bet. You see, the wedding present is real."

"You don't seriously mean for me to make love to Tess do you? I mean she's incredibly hot, but I'm sorry, I can't do that."

"Thank you, sweetie!" Tess chimed in.

"Oh no," Angel explained. "We never intended that – in fact we counted on you rejecting her. The bet was how long it would take before you would bail out of the tub. The over/under was four minutes and you did it in three!"

"I think Tess came on too strong too quickly. She could have had you going longer if she'd held back."

"Not my fault," Tess pouted. "You said seduce, so I seduced. I even got my pussy wet for him."

"Oh no, you were brilliant baby. I think you had us all going," I said. "But we still lost, so we have to make good on the bet."

"And what was that?" Eric asked.

I handed him an envelope. "You don't have to pay for your honeymoon. Tess and I are sending you both on a culinary tour of Spain."