Marrying Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately Angel and I were strong enough together to catch him when he fainted. Tess, quite unhelpfully, only contributed, "Don't break de hart cock!" from the other side of the tub.

*****

Later, after a wonderful dinner with Angel's family, we four returned to the tub; and Eric got to see all my naughty bits as well. It was only fair. To his credit, he was a perfect gentleman, but I don't think his erection flagged the whole time he was in the tub with us. His plan was to spend the following evening with his father and brother, so he wouldn't see Angel until the ceremony the day after. I'm sure he was ready to burst by the wedding night – a fact later confirmed by Angel.

After we sent Eric home, Angel and I had a good talk about how much we still loved each other and in what ways. Even though she adored Tess and I adored Eric, it was still something we needed to talk through. Sharing her has never been easy for me, and it was good to reaffirm our sisterly commitment. It was just like Avó said, we keep each other's hearts and secrets.

Later that night Tess and I were cuddling, and I shared that bit of Avó's wisdom with her.

"This from de little old lady whose first words to me were, 'More tetas!'?"

"Yeah well, Avó is special that way."

"Bless her heart," Tess said and put a soft kiss on the side of my left breast.

"I've never understood what that means."

"It's a polite Southern way of saying, 'Damn shame about her.'"

Tess kissed my left breast again, harder this time, and her left hand reached across and began to caress the other breast.

"Did I really do okay today?"

"You were awesome, baby. It was all I could do to keep from moaning while watching you."

"I thought licking de wetness from my fingers was a nice touch," she purred.

"I know you had me melting. Angel, too, said you had her pussy juicing up."

"Like this?" Tess asked and brought her other hand up from between her legs to caress her flavor across my lips. All girls are different. Tess is sweet -- syrupy sweet.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I said as I tasted her. "Did you like seducing Eric?"

"It was fun, but embarrassing too. He really is a beautiful man, but I still felt funny about it. I don't want to offend Angel in any way, and it's hard to reconcile respecting her and rubbing my pussy in front of her fiancée."

"I understand, but it all worked out exactly like she said it would. I think she enjoyed the show as much as I did," I said. "Now climb up here and let me take care of you."

"I was hoping you would say that," she grinned and in moments swung a leg over me. She steadied herself by holding onto the headboard, and planted her pussy on my mouth.

I already mentioned the flavor of Tess, but she also has a confectionary scent. I tease her that she's fur-lined dessert. Needless to say, I wasted no time savoring her juice. Angel's pussy was the softest I've ever felt. Kim's was the tightest. Sarah's was the largest. Jesse's was the smallest. They were all delicious in their own unique ways. Tess's distinction is that she is the stickiest. I guess it goes with the sweetness, but her pussy just seems to grasp you and hang on, as it was doing with my tongue right then. I inserted it as far as I could and stroked her inner walls while she tickled my nose with her clit.

"Oooo, thank you baby. I need de release after de build-up earlier," she sighed.

I placed my hands on her hips to guide her rocking, and moved my tongue to the outside. This let her ride my tongue in the ways that felt best to her. Once she got her rhythm I was able to move my hands to her soft, round ass and grip it while she fucked my face. Peering up past her blond curls, I was treated with a view of her magnificent tits swaying in time with her hips. Her nipples were stone hard and her upper chest was starting to flush. I knew what these predictors and the change in the flow of her pussy's wetness signaled, and in short order she had a good, solid orgasm.

Tess is usually good for two, so I helped to guide her down to the mattress and took up station between her legs for another go. She held her legs behind her knees and pulled them up and wide. I call this the "buffet position", because it lays everything bare to my tongue's ministrations. I dove back in and closed my lips around her clit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. Tess likes it a little rough sometimes, which she signaled to me by releasing her legs and pulling me by the hair against her flowing crotch.

"That's it, sugar," she moaned. "Harder."

I responded by strengthening my sucking and folding her legs back hard with my hands. My chin rubbed her opening and my tongue flew against her distended clit.

"EE-Yesssss. Ooooo – my clit," she affirmed and pulled harder. "Suck it, sugar. Make me cum."

I did my practiced best and felt her drenching my face in response. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she gasped and groaned. Tess is very expressive in bed and not afraid to request what she wants. It's one of the things I love about her.

"Sweetie, could you give me a little back pressure, please," Tess asked breathlessly. "I'm close to cumming again, and I want it."

Though I'm not a fan of it for myself, Tess likes a little anal stimulation. What she wanted then was a little pressure from my thumb right on her anus, pressing but not quite penetrating, so I reached under my chin and obliged. She claims it balances the clitoral assault and keeps all the feelings centered in her pussy.

It didn't take more than a minute and she cut loose with a wash of soulful orgasmic contractions. Everything, pussy and ass, clenched at me, and her flood of flavor accompanied her quiet exhalation of, "Ooooooo, that's de besssssst! Yeaaaaahhhhh."

We rested a few minutes with my head propped on her thigh. I just like to breathe her in after she cums sometimes. Then she said, "Change places, I know you need some lovin' too."

We swapped around so that I could recline against the headboard and play with my tits while she ate me. I love doing that. Tess maneuvered between my thighs and bent toward my red furred mound with her ass in the air and dripping pussy facing the bathroom door just as mine had been minutes before. Something caught my attention there, and I wondered.

"Angel has a very beautiful pussy," Tess mused as I guided her face to my nether lips. "I wonder what she tastes like."

"I've wondered that myself," I replied, smiling inwardly.

"Do you think she would ever– you know?"

The bathroom door was open just a crack, and I'm sure that what I thought I saw through the crack was nothing but a trick of the eye. Still I blew a quick kiss toward the bathroom, just in case, before Tess dragged her tongue over my clit, and I gasped in pleasure.

"No – uhhnnnnnn – Angel's not that kind of girl."

"Oh well," Tess mused again between licks. "Bless her heart."

*****

As usual, please vote here at the end if you like what you've just read and send me feedback if you are so inclined. I like to hear if people enjoy what I'm turning out. -- MR