All Comments on 'Marrying Brother Ch. 05'

by pretty_tamil_girl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

This is a very good story. You present good detail of the breast-milk sucking and the fucking of the brother and sister. It was sexually arousing. Well done. I enjoyed the idea of the women fucking their brothers to get pregnant. Delightful. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
getting better....

this is so much more arousing than the '04 story I read moments ago. next time you write, close your eyes and record the juicy details as you imagine them while masturbating yourself--wet, toungey kisses, erotic talk, twisted nipples, slapped asses, teasing by the dominant partner, more vivid descriptions of nipples, cocks and sexy costumes--as you go. the story, tho' much improved, needs more sexual tension, more playing-out of the hot, driven encounters. Tell it exactly like you feel it when you are stroking your own cunt and imagining an impossibly erotic experience. I can tell yr putting a lot of effort into yr stories. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching your stories on literotica.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82over 14 years ago
OH.MY.GOD.

This has got to be the freakiest shit I've ever read...and I LOVE it!

Everybody is doing everybody. And here I thought I was a kinky fucker but I see I've been beat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please make marraige ceremony in outdoor , abandon temple, river side, forest, hiltop, khet, etc..

e;MAIL: ODIAAPUA@GMAIL.COM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous