All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 09'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Luv ur story.

keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

I come home from work on 3rd shift looking for the next chapter of this story each day. The story line continues to delight me.

Only suggestion I have is for the previous part, add something in the next portion to show that the story is to be continued. In other words, leave the plot at the end of each chapter with something to tease the reader that the story is not yet finished. For instance, when Leanna and Trevor are reunited, possibly a paragraph breaking to Eliza's plan for revenge.

Just a suggestion, but by doing so, you won't need a disclaimer at the front of the section stating that there is more to come. That last section seemed like the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful!

I look forward to reading each installment every day. You are a wonderful writer. I think that maybe this story is worthy of publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Great, I think your story is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love your work

Love reading your story. You have real talent. Would not be surprised to see you published one day. As for the terms that seem to be in question I have read historical fiction before that has used the same, so I believe they are likely to be acurate. Read Bertrice Small if you need any imput. Those earlier people seemed to be a randy bunch. Kinda like us. Anyway I look forward to seeing more of Trevor and Leanna and anything else you may write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Little Whore?

My wife is a very lusty woman who makes my life wonderful. However, if I ever called her my "little whore," my good relationship with her would end. I can't imagine a man wanting to call his wife a whore or the wife accepting that designation.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Just....

is a wonderful story and Thank you for keeping us intruigued with this wonderful story...love it. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What is the hang up??

Maybe it's just me but I'm not the least bit put off that he calls her his little whore. I've heard the old saying that a man wants a lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom. Hell I've heard my grandmother say it. It's a story, and the characters in the story seem to be more than happy with the "pet" name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pretty corny...

and i'll say it again, pretty corny.

course whiskers? Whiskers may be coarse, but course??.

over his ridged abdomen and around his naval. The belly button is a navel. Naval refers to the navy.

"another wicked grin - is this like wagging eyebrows?

Trevor waggled his eyebrows wickedly

raising one eyebrow and giving Leanna a rakish grin

assessing her ripe curves and waggling his brows causing her to blush hotly."

who talks or acts this way? how old is the writer? i'm 80, never heard this. but then, never read a harlequin romance either.

anyway, the man child trevor deserved to have had leanne thoroughly fucked by neville, repeatedly, and in the ass as well.

yes, pretty corny, but english pretty good.

thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous