Mars Needs Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you meet one of these Amazons?" Fatima finally asked.

"Oh, I did my dear Fatima, and it changed my life. I am part of the Nation now and I have been sent here to recruit!"

"What do you mean by that?" Asma asked.

"Well I haven't told you all the truth..."

And she started to change, her fangs and ears grew, her eyes turned feral, her skin grew paler. Fatima panicked but Asma took her hand and softly told her.

"Don't worry, this is still my sister or haven't you been here all night listening to her and laughing with us? Can't you see how beautiful she is?"

Nadia and Fatima looked at Asma and the three girls laughed again.

"Sweet sister you are so right, since I got this assignment I've been fantasizing about this moment. I wanted to grant you the gift first as I knew you'd love it but I never thought you would accept it so freely."

"I don't understand everything you told us since the others left but, as long as you embrace it, so should I. I've always trusted you."

Fatima ran her hand in Nadia hair brushing past the pointy ears. Nadia moaned.

"Watch it they are really sensitive."

Asma ran her fingers over her sister mouth cutting herself on the edge of one of her fangs. Licking the blood on her lips Nadia arched her back.

"Girls you are so wonderful, humans are usually so reluctant..." she said purring.

But she couldn't concentrate anymore; she took Asma's hand, licked the blood from the finger and kissed her way up the arm, up to the base of the neck where she paused. The baby sister had taken Fatima's mouth into hers, playing gently with their friend's tongue. When her fangs finally broke her younger's sibling skin, Nadia had a hand on their neighbor's thigh and a finger buried into her hot and wet pussy.

And the three girls became one in a communion of love.

The hot summer wind coming from the desert passed through the room as the Nation established its first foothold in the last unconquered nation on Earth. But to Nadia, Asma and Fatima this wasn't important. They were young and beautiful and they would stay that way forever.

***

MARCH 5th 2049, New Estadio Azteca, Mexico city, Panamerican States, Earth

Election night, this evening was going to be a long one for Professor Farnsworth. She had held her campaign meetings in the same cities where the Amazons had been introduced to the general public the day before. At the PEP they had loved the idea of associating the Amazons with their new candidate for the Chairman President office. Even if she was pretty sure the idea was hers, Emma wasn't able to pinpoint the thought process that had led her to it. It seemed to have popped in her mind after her last interview with Aegea back at Area 51. Nonetheless it had been a great proposition as it had allowed her to stay close to the magnificent Amazons.

That seemed so long ago and yet it had merely been a month since she had left the place. The call she had made to Arturo Carmazzi had unleashed a set of events that had taken away any control she had over her life. She hadn't been able to close a date to have dinner with her daughter yet, but once she got the election result, she knew she'd would. The Italian Sub secretary general of the Progress Earth Party knocked on her door.

"We should get the results in just a few minutes professor, it would be great for you to come out so that everyone can see you. Last polls are highly in your favor, the New Republicans are strong in the former United States, the Parti de Gauche is taking all the votes of the Pacific islands but Europe and continental Asia are behind you all the way, unless we get a surprise from South America it should be a home run."

"Just a minute."

She had started to like this small and ugly man. What he lacked in beauty he compensated in brains and servility. Just the kind of man she liked. She grinned at the mirror. Erased some lipstick from her teeth and adjusted her magnificent evening dress. Before opening the door she stopped. Something was still wrong in this picture: she wasn't a politician; she was a brilliant Astrophysicist with ambition that was all.

The events had unfolded far too rapidly in the last months. She looked at her figure again in the mirror. She liked it, she looked younger, she looked important, and she looked sexy. She was happy. After all maybe she was a politician. She opened the door and left this small haven of intimacy.

She got out in the biggest stadium ever built by mankind. One million and a half people could sit here and apparently all the tickets had been sold out two days before. The VIP section was crowded too. Everybody was here, the 12 Amazons, the whole MARS ONE crew, that Spanish reporter that had been following them since day one, the full head of the PEP and dozens of other people. Aegea approached her.

"Dear Professor we will need some time to ourselves tonight," she whispered to her ear. "I have a few suggestions to make for the days to come, I'm sure you'll love them."

The Queen of Amazons had always troubled Emma, being in her presence came with both physical thrill close to sexual arousal and an understated feeling of imminent peril. She silently agreed and turned to the screen where the results were being reveled. As it was the tradition the smallest scores came first.

The Autonomous Regionalist Movement 0.1%... Neo fascists 0.2%... The USA rebirth group 0.4%... Followed the usual group of minority parties that never got above 1% ... Parti de gauche ... Here came the major players ...6.3%... Worst score ever, apparently they had lost a lot of islands this time, whether it was to the NR or to the PEP was still to be seen...

New Republicans ... This meant she had won, even if all analysts had announced her as victor she never actually believed in it. She was far too inexperienced to compete against all those professional politicians... 16.1%... What? That meant she had won with a score over 70%; this was absolutely impossible; no one had ever won with such a monstrous advance. The results for the PEP appeared on the screen 73.5%.

Everybody started to cheer her up, the applause of a million and half people is already something but on top of that she knew that the whole population of the planet was watching her.

Her mind disconnected. She fell in some kind of trance. She lost all conscience. The rest of the evening would be a total blur for the remaining of her life until the moment she came back to her senses in the presidential suite of the St Regis Hotel.

"Dear professor, that introductory speech was absolutely brilliant, really inspirational"

Aegea was laying naked on the huge bed in the central room of the suite. Embarrassed, Emma looked away.

"Dear professor, don't be so prude, I know you better than you think. I know that you like what you see."

Against her will she looked back at the queen. The moon rays coming through the windows drew the figure of an antique goddess of lust. She had to confess that the perfect body of the queen wasn't such a disgusting sight. A violent attraction to the Amazon submerged her. She felt a warm liquid running down her legs as her stomach convulsed under the pleasure.

"We've been talking a lot you and me, but I bet you that you can't remember a single conversation we had. It's perfectly normal, we wouldn't have been able to cover all the subjects tonight and I had to have you completely dedicated to winning this election, as you call it. A curious government system, but please excuse me, I'm digressing. All those instructions I gave you will come back to you soon don't worry."

The pleasure she felt was absolute. Her sticky secretions now soaked her knees, ruining her expensive shoes. She couldn't hold it anymore. Deep down from her throat reached a primal growl. Aegea paused and smiled.

"Now we have the rest of the night to enjoy ourselves. Normally I wouldn't even have considered you a suitable candidate. As you can understand, you're quite old to join the Nation but I can say that as my little puppet, you've deserved it many times over.

Thanks to you, in just a couple of months we're now behind the most potent empire of the Bloodland and soon the others will pledge allegiance to you and through you to me. Now I release you from my influence. I prefer my playthings to have perfect conscience of what's happening to them, eventually you'll thank me."

Doctor Farnsworth was overwhelmed by a wave of memories, horrible memories, all the atrocities committed by the Amazon on Area 51 and all the atrocities she had witnessed since then. The rapes and the killings, the bloodbaths and the orgies, the lies, the corruptions, the perversions, the transformations...

Aegea was now standing behind her, holding her head, twisting it to the side.

A word popped to her mind, a word from her past, a word that had faded away with the war, as people lost the need to fantasize about monsters having them already throwing bombs at them, summarily executing their relatives, butchering their neighbors and raping their daughters and wives. The word was: Vampires, the Amazons from Mars were, in fact, the vampires of legend.

"Come in sister. It's time for you to earn your place by my side."

The door in front of them opened. The angle of her neck didn't allow Emma to see what was happening. The Queen was now by her side whispering in her ear.

"Dear professor, sweet puppet, adorable ragdoll, you've done well and now I'm going to reward you with something you have been yearning for a long time."

She could feel the cold breath of the monster on her neck. Another pair of hands laid on her head and shoulder.

"Tonight, you'll gain thousands of sisters but you will also find a long lost daughter."

Aegea released her but the grip of her daughter was too strong for her to get free.

Before the strike a vicious yet familiar voice told her:

"Oh mother, you smell so good, the stench of your dirty excitement is a perfume I will remember and cherish forever. Old hag; you can't imagine for how long I have been looking forward to this moment."

Over the disgusting slurping sound, Professor Emma Farnsworth's last human thoughts went to all the mistakes she had made. As her conscious faded away she hopped for the existence of hell for her soul to pay for the dooming of human race.

***

FEBRUARY 4th 2049, Hanoi, South Asian States, Earth

Kim-Ly had been released from the quarantine in the Area 51 just a few days ago and she had been looking forward to reuniting with her friends for a long time. The trip from Texas had been a nightmare; traveling by night on commercial flights with enough margin to avoid any risk of landing in daylight was really complicated.

The welcoming ceremony had been long and tedious. The local UEPAS representative's had praised her bravery and intelligence time and time again. In the end she was ready to tear his head from his neck just to make him shut up. Her eyes wondered on the crowd, many journalists and officials, mostly woman as the war had taken a really hard toll on the male population of the region. She had to endure at least two more speeches and a lot of handshaking before she would be allowed to be on her own.

She hadn't fed since the plane had left Bangkok and that beautiful hostess in Ao Dai was exactly what she was longing for, her fangs were aching for her flesh, for her sumptuous body. The need wasn't that hard to overcome, in the end she had first fed a few weeks ago more than two years after her transformation but the presence of all this blood around her was making her predatory instincts hard to keep at bay. She managed to capture the girl's look and tried to establish a telepathic link.

Her name was Hien, she had been born in the slums outside Hue, the historical imperial city. She had fought her way out and now she lived in a small apartment behind the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Since she had arrived in the capital city of the region she had had a few lovers both male and female, with a clear preference towards woman. As she browsed the erotic memories of the hostess, Kim-Ly enjoyed herself.

The representative left the stand and passed it on to the province governor. Kim-Ly ventured deeper into the mind of the girl. She left the memories alone and wandered into the feelings. Hien seemed as bored as Kim-Ly. She was frustrated too, now that she had been standing in that corner for nearly an hour the pay she was offered by the agency didn't seemed as good as it first did.

Kim-Ly stopped wandering around and started mixing her thoughts with the girl's. Flooding Hien with explicit images, she managed to soak the girl's panties before the end of the governor's speech. Kim-Ly's enhanced smell captured the delicious fragrance coming from the girl. She implanted a last compulsion into the girls mind before leaving her to her own fantasies. As soon as the speeches finished she would rush to the closest girl's room and Kim Ly would meet her there soon after.

Kim-Ly rose as the crowd applauded and cheered her. She left the stage and smiled. Hien was leaving the room. She asked to be excused and followed the hostess. A few instants later her mouth was locked into the girl's inner thigh. Muffling Hien's moaning with her hand, Kim-Ly gorged herself on both the girl's blood and pleasure. Once she was satiated she kissed the girl's lips ordering her to go home, tend her wound and call her in a couple of days. She arranged her dress and make-up and went back into the crowd.

She had a lot on her plate. The Nation had a vote to win, and she had only a few weeks to set the things right. She approached the famous news anchor that had assaulted her with questions when she had left the plane. She offered her a one on one interview the next evening and moved on with the plan.

***

AUGUST 14th 2053, Paris, European Association, Former UEPAS, Earth

Maelle walked down the Rue de Turenne towards the Marais district where her sister Nolwen had her small studio flat. She had just arrived by train from Brest to start studying Beaux Arts in the former French capital. It was two in the morning and the city was buzzing with life around her. The switch to nightlife initiated by Chairman President Farnsworth four years ago had sunk in pretty well in the general population.

Now most of the shops, administrations and businesses were open between 9 pm and 6 am. Maelle had always preferred the stars and the moon and thrived in the new nocturnal cycle. A young North African girl wrapped in her Chador came hurtling from a shop almost knocking Maelle down. She was shouting something at the owner, but the young Breton couldn't understand what it was as she didn't speak Arabic. She insulted her in French and the girl turned towards her. The Arab girl's eyes shined with a demonic glow. A red veil of shadows and pleasure covered Maelle's mind.

When she came to her senses she was sitting in a porch in some dark alley. She felt weak, sore and at the same time extremely aroused. Panting, she rose and tried to walk but she fell backwards against the door. Holding herself with the doorknob she rose again and tumbled down the alley. By the light of a street lamp she realized that her blouse was covered with a red stain. She massaged her neck and discovered two tiny wounds. She assumed that she had cut herself falling against the door. She checked the time; it was nearly three thirty.

She picked up her bag. She was late and her sister would be worried. She took out her phone; she had three missed calls from Nolwen. She called back and told her she was on her way and hung up cutting short the pressing questions about her delay. She geo-localized herself; she was near Boulevard Richard Lenoir. She couldn't remember how she got there. Although all this bothered her, her mind refused to focus on the mystery. She hurried back towards her original destination.

When she reached the tall bourgeois building on Rue Elzevir where her sister lived she was even more aroused. The persistent wetness between her legs had made it hard for her to walk. With each step the fabric of her panties rubbed against her crotch making it impossible for her to calm down. On her way here she had to stop on three occasions to take a breath. Although she was a mess, people around her didn't seem to mind.

She buzzed herself in and slowly climbed up the old stairs to the seventh floor where her sister lived. On the fourth floor she paused for a moment. The arousal didn't seem to calm down. She passed a hand on her pussy and was instantly assaulted by a powerful orgasm. She was puzzled by the unusual situation but she still wasn't able to force her mind to focus. She had to sit down for a minute before resuming the ascension.

She knocked on the door. Nolwen looked so relieved to see her sister. Maelle fell down on the small sofa bed. Nolwen helped Maelle to take off her stained top and silently attended to her sister's wound with an expertise that Maelle didn't know.

"Do you want some tea? Coffee maybe?" Nolwen asked.

"Coffee would be great," Maelle answered in a gasp.

Nolwen went to the small kitchenette where she prepared the mixture.

"So they got to you." Nolwen said.

It wasn't a question.

"Who they?" Maelle asked.

"Them," The older sister answered as if it was a valid answer.

An awkward silence fell in the room. It was eventually interrupted when the coffee machine whistled as the beverage was ready. Nolwen came back to the table with a smoking cup and a small black flask. She poured some liquid from the flask in the coffee and handed it to her sister.

"This will help you remember, please don't panic. I have things to do, I'll be back after dawn; until then you have to rest and then we'll talk." Nolwen said.

She drank some of the liquid from the flask, took a bag and her coat and left the studio flat.

Maelle didn't understand what had just happened. She sipped on her drink. The coffee tasted great. She drank some more and felt invigorated. She walked to the window and opened it letting the hot summer air penetrate the small apartment. The sounds of the city of lights brought her some sort of appeasing comfort. Soon a strange feeling came over her mind. Slowly parts of her memories that she didn't know became available to her. She felt dizzy and went back to sofa where she fell asleep almost instantly. She dreamed.

At first she was in total darkness, all she could hear was a woman whisper repeating endlessly "You will not see us for what we are, you will not see us for what we are, you will not see us for what we are...". But soon the voice faded away and a light point appeared to the periphery of her vision. She turned to be engulfed by the light.

She knew this was a nightmare but at the same time it felt so real. It was back in 49, she was only sixteen at the time and the election of Professor Farnsworth was all over the medias. The famous Amazon world tour had just arrived in Paris and like many others she had travelled to the former French capital to be able to see the aliens in person. The great party had taken place the night before and she was falling asleep in the train back to her native Bretagne.

The moon shined a dim light over the green pastures of Normandy. She was alone in the six seat compartments. She heard a muffled sound coming from the next compartment. At first she hadn't really minded it but as the moaning grew in intensity she had gone to investigate. She had opened the door to see a couple of girls passionately making out in the moonlight. A man was sitting on the opposite seat looking out the window not paying attention to the girls.

One of them, a beautiful blond stopped kissing the neck of the other and looked at Maelle. Puzzled the Breton girl backed up in the corridor and tried to apologize but the words were stuck in her throat. The blond girl's mouth sprouted terrible fangs. Her chin was covered with the other girl's blood. The blond licked her lips closing her eyes with delight.