All Comments on 'Marte's Challenge No. 1'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Linda DavisLinda Davisabout 20 years ago
Loved it!

The title did not really impress me, but I was very struck by the story itself. Would love to be witness to such an event.

jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
cool

as fantasies go this is one of my all time favorites i loved the way it played out to a perfect end want more like this soon please. "jakk"

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 20 years ago
Oh My God!!!

mmmm god i would luv to do that to someone, even more of a turn on being in terra and cindys shoes than martes... excellent ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Soooo hot.

I love in public remote-controlled masturbation stories (lol...so specific). The way you drew it out was lovely, and the little detail of her biting the table, mm.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Mmmm!

Stunning. Wow.

OK, enough one word comments. Your storytelling skills are quite enjoyable. I found this series on a random spin and decided to start at the beginning. I love when a writer lets readers into the character's mind, and you did that incredibly well. I know you've written more already, and I'm eager to check out No. 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intense

My orgasm from this was so long and intense that I literally couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous