All Comments on 'Martha, Dylan and Me'

by helenjensen2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job

Excellent beginning, please continue this story line. There are so many possibilities, mother-son, three-way and her continuing introduction to different sexual practices. Keep going!

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 15 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Chapter 2 please. This story begs to be told and you tell it well. Helen needs to be fucked soon. We're all waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Missed Opportunity

Great idea for a story. Alas the quality of the writing was a disappointment. There were so many spelling and grammatical errors that it took from the erotic content of your work. I just never got into your narrative or found it persuasive in any way. Next time, get a more literate friend to take a look at your text before submitting it.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
A good beginning

Little typos be damned, I think this has a great deal of potential and can't wait to see another chapter...or a whole lot of chapters. On to the next, Helen!

StefanusStefanusover 14 years ago
LOVED IT...

More please, much more...

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
The awakening

The slow buildup and introduction to properly engaging in eating pussy is beautiful and making you look forward to it makes it so much better. Thanks for your introduction to the rest of her life and further sexual education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous