Martha, Dylan and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late at night some of the young women would get together to talk about sex, sucking cocks and even licking other girls pussies. I was sure that I was no lesbian, but was kind of curious. The last night before I was to return home two of her closest friends came into her room. They got into my bed and snuggled up against me. They played up like little girls, until one of them kissed me on the mouth. I stopped laughing and just lay still as the other women seduced me. At first they just ran their hands over my lovely athletic body, their touch felt so much nicer than my own. One of them touched my pussy and kissed my breast as the other kissed me on the lips. I didn't object, in fact I opened my legs a little as the girl slid her finger up and down my most feminine groove. Before long my lover was nestled between my legs licking my sweet virgin pussy. I came in an instant.

I never licked the other girls, but I did run my hands over their silky smooth skin, felt their breasts and even slid a finger into one woman's vagina in search of her g-spot. The other girls made sweet love as I watched, occasionally I kissed them. I enjoyed our night together and never felt a single twinge of shame or guilt. I never thought that I could touch other woman, but I really did enjoyed their soft and silky curves. Only in the morning when I woke in bed with my lovers Martha standing at the end of the bed, did I think of Dylan. A tear welled in my eye as I suddenly felt as though I had betrayal my only true love.

I quickly got up and headed for the bathroom. I had been caught in bed with two other women by my boyfriend's mother. What did she think of me? I couldn't help wonder. After a couple of minutes I heard some noises coming from the bedroom. When I looked through the door Martha was laying back Mary sat on her face and Anna's face was nestled deep between her legs. Martha patted Mary on the bottom, she looked around and immediately climbed off Martha's face. She dashed toward me and grabbed me by the wrist.

'Come, quick, you're kissing out.'

Mary dragged me back toward the bed. Martha got up and embraced me.

'It's okay,' she said as she laid me down.

Martha lent down, smiled, and kissed me on the lips.

'My little girl. You're so beautiful,' she whispered as Anna started licking my weeping sex.

I don't know why but I kissed her back. More passionately we kissed. I closed my eyes as I fell into a world a pleasure. Martha sucked my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. I was so nice.

'Do you want to taste mama's sweet sex?' Martha asked

'Yes', I said before I knew what I said.

Within moments Martha was pressing her shaven folds onto my mouth, rubbing up and down as my tongue dove deep into her open vagina. It was heaven. She was such a nasty thing, sexy to the point of eroticism. Martha pulled her flaps wide apart and nestled her hot wet pussy down over my mouth. Her smell was intoxicating. Mary took Anna's place licking my pussy, and Anna sucked my nipples. The intensity was too much, in fact it probably stopped me from coming. Then Martha climbed off my face, bent down kissed me again and turned around. She brushed Mary aside as she again lowered her amazing pussy over my mouth and set her own mouth to licking my pussy. I was incredible. Anna lowered her pussy over head so that while I licked Martha's pussy I could see her fingering herself. Small drops of her pussy juice dripped onto my face as she fingered herself wildly.

I was close to orgasm, Martha knew it, she stopped licking my virgin hole and just enjoyed the sensation of her son's girlfriend's tongue deep inside her hot body. But Martha had something else in mind. She lifted her slushy pussy from my face climbed in between my legs, pushed my knees up high and wide and lowered her own hungry sex onto mine. She was riding me, fucking me without the penetration. Her pussy pounded down against mine. It felt divine. The other girls watched on, fingering each other as Martha pounded my pussy. She smashed her pelvis into my body, into my clitoris with astounding rhythm, I was going to come. The smell of pussy hung thick in the air, the squelching of girl on girl fucking filled my ears as Martha kissed me. Electric shocks shot from my pussy in a way of ecstasy that I will never forget.

'Oh god I'm coming,' I screamed as Martha rubbed her juicy folds against my virgin pussy. 'Oh God Martha, oh, oh Martha,' I mumbled.

Martha closed her eyes as her body shuddered. She was coming too.

We lay together on the bed, breathing heavy and covered with sweat. I couldn't believe what had happened, what would Dylan say. Martha brushed a hair from my face and said,

'I want you to promise me something.'

'Anything,' I said, helpless to refuse her anything.

'You will make love to me whenever I ask, promise me.'

'I promise.'

'Good girl, I knew you would.'

Before I knew it we were back on the train heading for England. Martha drew the curtains and locked the door. She simply lifted her skirt, put her right foot up on the seat and said,

'I want you to kiss me.'

I did, I kissed her pussy every time she asked me to. And I enjoyed it.

When we arrived back home, a taxi sped us to Martha's front door. Martha turned the key in the door. My heart raced. What about Dylan? The door swung open we put our bags in the hall. There was no sign of him. Martha walked into the living room, stood in her favorite place, one foot raised against a brass rail near the bar. She looked so content. Then she called out, and there it was his familiar voice. Footsteps filled my ears as my anticipation grew. He was all smiles,

'My two favorite girls,' he almost laughed.

He stopped at the door and made a shallow bow, winked at me, then walked toward Martha. He kissed her on the lips, then stepped back, took her hand and kissed her ring, then to my surprise he fell to his knees, lifted her skirt and began to kiss her pussy.

Martha signaled to me. I walked toward her, she drew me near and kissed me. Then offered me her hand. I too kissed her ring then fell to me knees. Dylan was licking his mothers vagina like he had done a thousand times before. At first I just watched him joyfully lapping at her folds.

'Kiss me Helen, kiss me like Dylan.'

My face pressed against his as we competed to lick his mother's vagina. It was an incredible thing. I loved them both. Our tongues met in her wetness. He smiled as he turned his eyes to me. It was beautiful.

That afternoon Martha uncovered me for Dylan to see, she spread my pussy showing him my tight pink vagina and she licked me to an incredible orgasm as he watched. After I came she invited him to kiss my pussy. A single kiss was all he was allowed. Martha told he to stand up as she undid his trousers. His erect penis soon bobbed in front of him. I looked intently hoping that she would let him make love to me but she did not. Instead she sucked his hard cock into her mouth saying,

'Helen take note this is how to give a blow job.'

She was a perverse woman but I loved her so. I was happy to watch knowing that one day soon she would let me suck her son's cock as she watched. I didn't take long before Dylan was scrunching up his eyes and throwing his hips forward. A few drops of his cum dripped from the corner of his mother's mouth, but that was all. She drank every precious drop. He smiled,

'Oh mum that was great. You have got no idea how much I've missed you.'

Martha moaned as she sucked and swallowed the last drops of cum from her gorgeous son's cock. She let his cock slip from her mouth just long enough to say,

'Helen, come here.'

I quickly kneeled beside her. I watched as she sucked his penis in and out of her mouth in a lovely slow rhythm. She looked at me and then as she held his penis she pulled back.

'If you love me you will kiss his cock, just once. And you wont touch it again until I say you can. Do I make myself clear?'

'Yes', was all I could say. I so muck wanted to kiss his beautiful cock.

Then she let me kiss his sweet cock with a single kiss.

Martha visits me at night to let me kiss her pussy. She makes love to me once or twice a week and I'm sure she fucks Dylan even though he is her son. Soon she will let him fuck me and then we can all fuck together.

12