All Comments on 'Martha Finally Cheats Too Often'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have preferred more violence , but it was good enough for five stars regardless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read this story for the 4th time. My only complaint is that it's too short. Could have been fleshed out with year to year accounts of the slut experiencing signs her murder might be eminate. It would also have been good to hear some of Martin and Sybil's thoughts on their new reality. What's it like having no nipples?, only ring and pinkie fingers?, balls to produce testosterone but no dick to express it?, a sewn up pussy? I would have liked to hear from them if they thought the life they'd lived to that point was worth it? What was their encounter with Tom like that final night? After more than 2 years of disrespect and humiliation, how did they feel while he returned the humiliation with disfigurement and mutilation? A follow up detailing that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came back to read this story for perhaps the 8th time today, 01/23/23 because the offerings on the page today. Cuck after cuck story. Disgusting. This one cleanses the literary palate nicely. I still think that a follow-up from Matin and Sybil's post Tom encounter could be uplifting for people like myself who get satisfaction from seeing people like them get their comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re: Carvohi

What kind of sick fuck are you that only has empathy for individuals who spend their time destroying marriages?

Tom, was faced with a wretched dilemma his slut wife forced him into. He chose the best possible outcome to allow himself to be able to look at himself in the mirror. It could be argued that she drove him to a state of insanity. Carvohi, you asshole, SHE drove him to take the actions he did.

And there was another commenter that said that the daughters would have taken the wifes side in real life. Did the part about the slut denigrating her daughters during her debauchery not register with them?

I have come back to read this story many times when the proliferation of cuck crap is just overwhelming. I just hate the whining and hand-wringing of the cuck population about justified retribution. Police would not be looking too hard for Tom since there was no murder, merely mutilation. And being police, they've probably had cheating slut wives themselves as that profession has a proliferation of divorce due to cheating slut wives and wouldn't want to go after someone they admired for taking charge the way they wish they could have. He disappeared, done and gone. The pieces of shit he left in his wake should just live with the consequences of their actions.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

I am sorry that I have to share the LW universe with people who actually applaud the violence displayed in this story. Adultery is bad but but not a reason to disfigure permanently physically disfigure the transgressors. The wife will confess, and the husband will be caught and left to spend some of his best years in prison.

I stress that most, if not all, the mentally-challenged commentators who have complimented the story's outcome have done so as "Anonymous." It is telling that the same jack-offs who would support this kind of violence are so ball-less that they even refuse to post under a pseudonym.

Regarding the last "Anonymous," I hope that someone decides that a mistake or failing in your life deserves to have your wife's and you genitals. tongue and fingers cut off. It doesn't matter what your are guilty of--perhaps jacking-off too much--because you have set up yourself as the judge and executioner. I would have no empathy for you. You are delusional as well because Tome was not forced into anything. He had a choice and decided to act as an animal, and so he hopefully will be treated as such. Regarding your flight-of-fancy regarding a police mind-set, it is just as likely that the cops are the perps who commit adultery and would want to punish someone who would castrate them. Your delusions just go to show how you are too stupid to think beyond your undersized little cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok, it is just a story so get off your long winded virtue signaling.

Did you also complain about the 3 Stooges and how hurtful they were?

We watched that and most never hit their friends with a hammer.

We understood it was fiction and not real. I am sorry to have to share the "LW universe" with such reality challenged people.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Amen to last comment. And actually yes, adultery is not just bad, its AWFUL, it leaves the victims with what mental health professionals consider to be akin to PTSD at best, and give the in"justice" "family" courts in this country, basically destroyes a man's life. So yeah, a bit of disfigurement seems warranted, especially in fiction.

/

The two problems with this story are the opposite: first, the REAL criminal, the wife, isn't actually harmed physically. Minor negative given what he's done to her otherwise (mainly, destroyed her relationship to her kids, what most cheating wives do to their victims; and destroyed her financially, again what she'd have done to him if

he went the "civilized" route and tried to divorce her cheating ass.

/

Second, the stupid "waiting to see if at any time she'd remember, change her ways, come back to him and the family" thing at the end that almost cost the story 1-2 stars for being so disgustingly cucky. What bloody difference would it have made if she changed her ways and "come back" to him? he'd STILL have had a cheating lying betraying cuntface bitch for a "wife", and no self respect or peace.

Wavedave45Wavedave456 months ago

Only problem was he retired to the Philippines. The problem is I'm pretty sure they have an extradition treaty with the US. Though it's corrupt enough to slip through the cracks it seems it would be far too risky. If it wasn't for that though that place is pretty much perfect for his plan.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

I really have no problem with his actions. Cheating is the worst way you can treat a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This one gave me the creeps. He predators got what they deserved and the wife deserved divorce, but for the husband to go coward by taking all the money and never talking with her says alot about his character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too violent he didnt need to go that far. She cheated so divorce and embarrass the bitch not do this shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous