Martha in America Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-hmm," his sister finally murmured, and then with a soft snort moved her toes on Martha's and then said: "I've got to go to the bathroom." Martha nodded as she started to get up and then agreed: "Me too," and followed her back to the door, both of them snickering at their awkward, stooped gait. She hurried ahead, using the toilet. When Martha stepped into the tub, she gasped softly with surprised "oh!". And then when Martha turned from her, she asked:

"Oh? Did you do that too? With him?"

Martha just nodded as she started to go, and his sister asked again: "You did?"

"Um-hmm, but I did it before, at home, when showering."

"Really? ... I do now too, nice."

"Just don't forget; it gets to be a habit, feeling like you have to go when you're under the shower."

His sister snickered and agreed: "Yeah, I know, already."

Martha finished and turned back to her, but without making a move to step out of the tub, and said: "I guess we may as well shower now."

She nodded as she stood up and flushed, and when Martha didn't make a move to close the curtain or turn on the water, she smile briefly and asked:

"Want me to wash your back - the lotion ...?"

"If you want to. I'll do yours then," and then turned and stooped down to turn on the water, while she stepped in behind her and closed the curtain.

When the shower started, she got the soap, hesitating for a moment, but then began to wash Martha's back with her bare hands, just washing her back and then handing her the soap, stepping back a little as Martha began to wash herself.

"I guess you showered with him, too.

Martha snorted, turning half towards her with a grin as she leaned against the wall and raised a leg to wash it. When she had washed her other leg, she offered:

"Want me to wash you now?"

"Um-hmm, yes, please."

Martha nodded with a snort and they smiled at each other as they exchanged places, and then Martha washed her back and handed her the soap, and she quickly washed herself while Martha watched in silence. As they were drying themselves, his sister remarked:

"We joked about saving water, but I don't think we did."

Martha chuckled and agreed:

"I can imagine. We didn't save much either, but it was fun."

"Yeah, isn't it. ... Uh, ... did you do that too, ... go to the bathroom with him in the shower?"

"Did you?"

"Um-hmm. It was his idea, but I liked it. ... I guess that was about the only thing that he suggested that really surprised me, ... that I hadn't sort of already thought of and wanted to do it. But I liked it. By then, I was willing to do anything that had to do with it. Well, ... I guess we sort of had, already."

Martha snorted with a smile and agreed: "Yes, I guess so."

They hung up their towels and brushed their hair and went back to the living room, discussing what to do next, deciding to do a puzzle. Then while Martha started order the pieces, his sister snuck out and gathered up their bikinis and towels and the empty beer cans and brought them back, hanging up their towels and disposing of the beer cans. Then she returned with Martha's bikini and asked if she could try it on. She could, and giggled as she tried to put the top on, discovering that she had to tie the string around her neck first, with it just hanging down, and then tie the other one, having to adjust the first one again, and she giggled again as she adjusted her breasts in the almost formless cups. Then she put on the bottom, giggling a little again as she pulled it up over her hips, and then grinned at Martha, looking pleased with herself as she glanced down, and then she hurried to her room to look at herself in the mirror.

Martha smiled when she heard her give a wolf-whistle and waited for her to return.

"I was right not to dare to buy one like this. I think I would feel naked even with it on in public. I even thought I could see where my hair was," and she rubbed there: "... but that isn't a problem for you."

"But it looks fine on you."

"Thanks, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination, especially the way I fill it out, swelling a little at the sides," and she looked down, and then tugged the cups to the sides: "... or then too much in the middle," and she glanced up at Martha with a grin, and Martha grinned back with a nod.

"And doesn't it bother you that your nipples show, even when ..., well, ... you know?

"Yes, I guess so. It bothered me the first time I wore it, two summers ago, but then I got accustomed to it, and most of my friends had similar ones, and ... well, like I said, we were usually just with friends - not nude, or topless - but usually with someone, you know, a friend, and it was kind of nice if he wanted to look."

"Yeah, I guess, ... not like the beach here, where they're mostly strangers. Of course, I would with him, my brother, and like it if he noticed my nipples standing out. I'd like that, like I did when we didn't have anything on, and they did.

"Hmm! I can imagine. Me too."

Martha rubbed hers, that had tightened, and his sister smiled with a snort and then said:

"But it would have been funny to see my father's reaction. I bet he would have liked it, nipples and all, but would have had to say it was too ... revealing. I wonder if he would have blushed."

Martha laughed, and his sister reached back and untied the string and took off the bikini top and then pushed the bottom over her ass and stepped out of it and hung the pieces on the back of her chair as she sat down at the table, where Martha had turned up most of the pieces.

Then they worked on the puzzle, finding edge pieces first, and then engrossed in finding pieces that fit together. His sister was so involved with the puzzle that she was surprised when Martha sat back from the table and suggested that they think about supper. They went to the kitchen and got out the leftovers from what her mother had cooked for dinner. Martha warmed them up while she set the table.

"Another beer?" Martha asked as she served the food.

"Oh, yes. Nice of him to suggest you bring them."

"Um-hmm. I guess he knew we would both enjoy having it. And it was the way we got closer, like I told you - skaaling - but also because he had already taken one of the cans that I had bought, before I came home that first evening. But I liked that."

"I'll get them. Glasses?"

"Yes, that would be nicer. Your mother would think so."

"My mother?! She wouldn't want me to drink it with or without a glass."

"She must assume that you will in Europe."

They both chuckled and she hurried to get the beer and glasses. When she returned, they sat down and opened the cans and poured them in their glasses, and then glanced at each other, and Martha and then she raised them and both said "skaal", looking at each other and drinking, and then looking back at each other and smiling.

"Oh, that's nice, a little formal, but nice, better than just drinking."

Martha snorted softly with a nod and smile, and then they started to eat, silent for a while, until she looked up and said:

"Oh, I wanted to ask you before, when we were talking about your bikini, and your friends ... Oh, I guess I can't ask that," and she looked back down at her plate and took another bite.

"What?"

"No, that would be tactless, ... it's none of my business. Sorry. I shouldn't have even thought about it."

Martha looked at her for a moment, and then took a bite, herself, and when she had swallowed looked at her again. She was still looking at her plate, looking a little embarrassed.

"You want to know how many boys I have slept with?" She looked up.

"How did you guess? But it is none of my business."

"From what you said. But that's all right. Seven, ... now."

"With my brother?"

Martha nodded with a slight snort and a brief smile and took a drink of her beer. She took a drink, too, and then smiled at Martha wryly as she put her glass back down and responded softly: "Oh," and just looked at Martha with widened eyes.

"Too many? ... Yes, I shouldn't have slept with a couple of them, ... like your brother said, about the girls last winter. But you don't know until after you have done it."

His sister snickered softly with a nod and said:

"He mentioned them, too," and smiled: "... I guess not. ... But then, at least, you ..., well, you know, ... you know that he was a good lover."

She could see Martha's nipples stand out as she smiled and then grinned with a nod and agreed:

"Um-hmm. The best, but we talked about that before," and rubbed her breasts with the heels of her hands, snickering a little at what she was doing.

"I shouldn't have asked, but ..., thank you."

"That's all right."

They both returned to eating their meal, silent for a while, even when they both took a drink from their glasses and looked at each other.

"It looks like it's going to be a clear night," his sister finally said: "... It's really great out here; you can see the Milky Way and just lots and lots of stars. In the city, you can hardly see any."

"I can imagine. It will be nice, like in the mountains at home, where there are no city lights."

"Yeah, probably, ... of course. And sometimes there is phosphorescence in the water, little spots of light, like stars. I think it comes from little animals in the water, well ... real little animals that you can't see."

Martha nodded and agreed:

"I've heard about that, but never seen it. I think the water is too cold in Norway for those 'little animals'. I hope I can see it, if not tonight, then this week."

"Me too. It's kind of magical, like all the stars. You just can't believe there are so many, and that the water is lighting up with all those sparks of light, sort of like shooting stars, just showing for a moment when the waves break."

"Is it like that? That sounded poetic."

"Oh? ... Well, ... if it did, that's 'cause it's the way it seems."

They looked at each other again with smiles and had another drink from their glasses.

And then they were finished with their meal and emptied their glasses with another glance, and started to clear the table. By the time they had cleaned up the kitchen, the sun was beginning to set, but neither of them suggested turning on the lights when they went back to the living room, and they stood together at the open door, looking out at the darkening beach, where there were still a few people walking along on the moist sand. They watched them, standing closer, their shoulders brushing, but like on the deck, neither moved away, both silent for a while, until his sister almost whispered:

"When it's really dark, we can go out on the deck ... like this, ... without having to put anything on."

Martha nodded, and then they turned back to the living room, but neither seemed to make a move to return to the puzzle, and then Martha asked if they wanted another beer. In the dim light, his sister smiled at her and said that was a nice suggestion, and went to get them. Martha followed her, so she handed her a can when she had taken them from the fridge, and then they went back to the living room. When Martha started to sit on the sofa, she stopped her and said that they should get a towel to sit on and hurried off to get one.

Martha was still standing, waiting for her, and she spread the towel out on the sofa, and they sat down, probably closer together than they would have if they didn't have to share the towel. They opened their cans and both turned and said "Skaal" at the same time, smiling in the twilight before they drank, and then again afterwards. Their knees had touched when they turned, but when they turned back, they stayed in contact, even when they settled back and looked out at the view, and their feet slid a little further away from the sofa. After a moment or two, they both took another sip of beer, and Martha said:

"I was wondering what it would be like out here, the house, and the beach. Nice. I'm real glad I could come."

"Me too, and not just 'cause I get another week in the sun."

"At home, we don't have any big beaches like this. It just goes on and on, as far as you can see in either direction. Oh, we have some nice, sandy beaches, but just small ones, and then there are rocks again, and some places we swim, it's just rock, just a place where the granite slopes down into the water, but that's nice too. The rock is pretty smooth, from the glaciers, not jagged, like up in the mountains, where there weren't any glaciers. But lower down, there are lakes with smooth rock, and that is nice too.

"It sounds like it. ... Oh, we can see some stars now."

"Um-hmm. It is going to be a clear night, ... like you said."

They had another sip from their cans, and when Martha's foot moved a little, their calves touched - and also stayed that way, and they were silent for a long time, long enough to notice that it was growing darker. His sister took a longer drink from her can and then sat up and said: "I've got to go. Here, hold my can."

Martha nodded as she took it, and his sister got up and went to the bathroom, finding the toilet in the dark. After she flushed, she washed her hands, and then snorted softly as she quickly rinsed herself with one hand and then dried her hands and between her legs, and then went back to Martha and sat back down. Martha handed her her beer, and they both drank, and then Martha drank again, emptying her can, and got up, saying she had better go, too, before they went out to look at the stars.

His sister nodded with an "um-hmm," and Martha went off in the dark. She heard her bump into something and her soft "oh!", and then she heard her using the toilet and its flushing, and then the water running in the sink. She finished the little rest in her can and put it on the floor and got up as Martha returned.

"Hi, she said softly, and they both went to the door to the deck.

"Watch the step," she warned as Martha followed her out onto the deck, and then they walked out to the railing. Both of them look up at the stars, turning their heads in silence for a moment.

"Wow! Isn't it great?" she softly asked Martha.

"Um-hmm, wonderful, like at home in the mountains, the same stars. ... Hi, tell them all hallo at home."

"Uh-hmm. That's nice, the same stars for us all ..." and smiled at Martha in the dark, and then turned back to the rail and looked out at the ocean:

"... but there isn't any phosphorescence, she added in a disappointed tone.

"Hm-umm, I guess not," she heard Martha murmur just behind her.

They stood silently like that for a few moments. His sister looked around at the sky again, and then turned her head back and smiled at Martha, just seeing her dim silhouette close behind her. "Um-hmm," Martha murmured. His sister looked back out at the ocean, taking a deep breath, and then another one. And then she drew another one and whispered:

"Give me your hands," and reached hers back at her hips.

After a moment, she felt Martha's hands find hers, slipping over the backs of hers and holding them. "Um-hmm," she responded, but then after another deep breath, she murmured:

"No, I want to hold yours." Martha let her slip her hands free and hold the back of her hands, then after a moment pressing them to her hips, and after another moment, Martha's fingers moved on her slightly. His sister took another deep breath, holding it for a moment and then murmuring:

"I want to, ... want ..." and she drew Martha's hands up to her breasts. Martha didn't resist her placing them on them, and then after a soft snort, murmured "um-hmm" and held them, and his sister pressed them to her, and then after a moment felt Martha hold her closer, felt her breasts on her back and her hips against her ass.

"Um-hmm," she murmured as she squeezed Martha's hands, adding: "... You're nice and warm."

"You are too."

"It's just nice to touch, to feel each other's warmth."

"Umm-hmm. I didn't know if I wanted you to do that ..."

"You thought I would?"

"When you asked for my hands. But maybe I was already anticipating that you would, ... maybe a little warned from what he told, how spontaneous you could be."

"I guess I was, surprising him."

"Um-hmm, but he didn't mind," Martha murmured and squeezed her breasts. Then she chuckled softly and remarked:

"And now I know why boys like to hold them, ... feels good ..."

"Um-hmm, it does, but we knew that. Thank you, that you let me."

"Oh, maybe I wanted to ... a little, ... just hadn't admitted it to myself, ... let myself think about it."

"That's nice. I hope so. You were standing so close - I could feel your warmth behind me. It just seemed like ..., like ... well, ... you could be wanting to. If you had been a boy, you certainly would have been, ... and then ... I wanted to ..."

"Um-hmm, but I'm not."

"That doesn't matter, if it feels good, ... and you know how it does for me, ... feel good."

"Um-hmm! I guess we do," and Martha moved her hands slightly and caught her stiff nipples between her fingers.

"Uhnnn! We sure do, if you do that!" and she pressed Martha's hands to her breasts.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done that. It was just sort of a reflex."

"A nice one, like touching ourselves. They were wanting it."

"I guess so."

For a moment they were silent and still, their bodies pressed together. His sister took a deep breath again, her chest rising under Martha's hands, and then falling as she exhaled, and she felt Martha's breasts rise and her stomach touch her, and then she took another deep breath, holding it, and then exhaling again.

"You want to ask something," Martha murmured, almost in her ear.

"Um-hmm," and his sister took another deep breath and then murmured:

"No, I won't ask you," holding her breath. Martha's fingers rubbed over her stiff nipples. She exhaled with a soft moan and took another breath, holding it for a moment, and then whispered:

"I'll just tell you, and you don't have to answer." She took another breath, but before she could go on, Martha squeezed her breasts again and replied:

"I think I can imagine what, what we were talking about ..."

"What he likes to do?"

"Um-hmm."

"Um-hmm, I ..., I want to. You don't have to."

For a moment, Martha rubbed her breasts, rubbed her aroused nipples, and then chuckled and said:

"My mother said we should always taste something at least once, before we said we didn't like it."

"Oh, really? Mine too. I want to; I know I'll like it."

"I don't know if they would want us to, ... in this case."

"That doesn't matter; we're not going to tell them."

"No," Martha agreed, not just rubbing her nipples.

His sister hummed, wriggling her ass and back against Martha, who blew on the back of her head. She turned it, offering her ear. Martha puffed in it and then found it with her tongue, eliciting another hum, and then murmured: "I want to, too."

They both moaned, nodding, pressing their bodies together. His sister murmured:

"In his room - bigger bed," removing Martha's hands and leading her by one back into the house and into his room.

Still holding her hand in the dark room, she found the bed and pulled the covers back and sat down, drawing Martha down next to her. Then she found Martha's breast with her other hand, holding it and then rubbing her stiff nipple with her thumb.

"Um-hmm," Martha responded and found her breast in return, rubbing her nipple again for a moment, and then lay back, curling up behind her as she brought her legs up onto the bed. His sister turned and lay down next to her, finding her thigh with her head as they settled themselves in the middle of the bed, drawing her thigh up and feeling Martha rest her head on it.

"Um-hmm," she sighed as she drew herself closer to Martha with her hands on her waist and felt her do the same and felt her breath on her stomach as her hand slid up over Martha's hip and her mouth brushed her soft hair. For a few moments, she nuzzled her mouth on it, and then her hand slid a little further and urged Martha to raise her thigh, and she did, letting her press her face up between her thighs, and her mouth found her soft lips, and her tongue found them as she clutched Martha's hips to her face, and then her tongue could explore between them.