Martha in America Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha nodded with a sigh and kissed her hair, just holding her hips with her nose pressed between her thighs, her breath warm against her, as her tongue discovered Martha's moist arousal, and her hips moved to let her explore deeper, inviting her to find her opening. Then Martha's hand urged her to open her thighs, and her mouth was immediately on her, her tongue immediately slipping between her lips and finding her inner lips and then her moist opening, as Martha's hands hugged her hips to her and her tongue explored.

"Um-hmm!" his sister moaned encouragingly and rocked her pelvis up against Martha's mouth, and then tried to do what she was doing with her tongue, trying to move it in unison with hers, both of them lapping the length of the other's pussy, and when one or the other concentrated on the other's hole or tender clitoris, the other followed immediately, and their hips responded together as they both moaned in appreciation.

When his sister's fingers started to rub on the firm base of Martha's spine, Martha's fingers followed, and then explored slightly lower, and hers did, and then they were both finding the other's asshole as they exchanged nods, and then their fingers were trying to move in concert, like their tongues, and their hips were beginning to twitch as they buried their noses in each other's pussy and sucked and nibbled each other's aroused clitoris, both moaning and gasping as their hips moved, encouraging each other. And then they came, each starting with a gasping moan, but then both continuing as they slurped in each other's moisture, not stopping till first one and then the other gasped with a final moan and relaxed, both of them gasping with deep moans a few times as they lay there, holding each other.

Finally after a minute or two, his sister reached down and fondled Martha's breast, and then her other one, and then with a soft "come here, hold me," urged her to join her. Martha did, and she moved up onto her brother's pillow, but Martha turned and lay with her back to her. She slid her hand over her side and found her breast, her nipple all soft in her palm, and then held her lower one and hugged her to her. Martha just lay there, letting her hold her.

"That was wonderful! Oh, thank you, for letting me do it, ... and for doing it. I knew it would be that good, to do it, to know what he loves to do. And, of course, it was just as good, what you were doing, ... thank you. ... Mmmm, we both learned from him."

Martha just nodded, and his sister was still for a few moments. Then Martha nodded again with a soft "um-hmm," and they were silent for a while longer.

"Didn't you like it? You must have; you did it so good. ... And you sure came good! I just loved that! ... like he does. Oh, I wanted it to be like that!"

Martha just nodded again, and she remained silent for while again, and then asked softly:

"Is anything wrong?" And then, when Martha didn't respond, she whispered: "But you must have liked it; you did it so good." Martha still didn't respond, and then after a few more moments of silence, she asked:

"Didn't he tell you about those girls ... that did it, and then did it with him? You don't have to worry about having liked it."

Finally Martha stirred, holding her hand on her breast, and chuckled softly, and then replied brightly:

"I hope not. I was right, that my mother might not like that I liked it after I tried it - 'just once,' and she snickered and squeezed her hand. "Oh, it was good, just like you said. That was sweet, just like it was, too good, ... both ways, thank you," and she squeezed her hand again. "Oh, I wanted to do it, was curious - just like you were - but I guess I had more of a problem with the idea. That was sweet, out on the deck, ... how you 'managed' that. No wonder he let you do what you wanted. And I wanted to, too, just a little surprised about how much I then wanted to."

They both snorted, and she fondled Martha's nipple under her hand until it stiffened and Martha clutched her hand with a snicker and whispered: "Stop it!" They both giggled, and then giggled again, as though that were funny. Martha sat up and felt around for the covers and pulled them up and then lay down facing her, pulling the covers up to their necks and putting her arm around.

"That's what I wanted you to do before," she responded as she put her arm around Martha.

"Um-hmm, ... maybe it's good that it's dark. I can't imagine seeing myself do this - or that - and she giggled again.

"I think I could, but maybe not the first time, you're right. It was easier in the dark."

Martha nodded and rubbed her back, and she rubbed hers in return. After a few moments, they both drew their legs up, their knees touching, and then after another moment, they let them overlap, slipping their feet past each others' and settling a little closer together.

"Oooh, all wet," she remarked softly, and Martha nodded on the pillow with a chuckle and agreed: "From me too." Then they relaxed together. She was almost asleep when she heard Martha murmur: "Goodnight," and replied: "Goodnight. ... And thank you, again."

"Um-hmm, thank you, too," and then she was asleep.

In her sleep, his sister rolled over, but then was only aware of the comfortable feeling of a hand on her breast as she dozed off again. When she woke up, the hand was gone. Eventually, she opened her eyes, blinking with a snort of recollection as she freed them of the dried reminder of Martha's orgasm. It was just dawning. She started to roll on her back, but bumped up against Martha. She smiled to herself and waited for a moment, and when Martha didn't stir, she slipped out from under the covers and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she saw that Martha had rolled onto her back. She was still for a moment, watching her, and then since she seemed to be still asleep, she went quietly around to the other side of the bed, where there was more space, and tried to slip under the covers without disturbing Martha. It seemed that she had, and she lay still, waiting.

Then Martha chuckled softly and said: "Good morning," and chuckled again and added: "I better keep my eyes closed." She chuckled in response and replied: "Good morning. Yes, I guess you'd better, if you don't want to see us, ... or just see yourself - like this."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed and did so, but his sister saw her smile and then ventured to make herself more comfortable, bringing her thigh up against Martha's as she shifted her weight a little towards her, and when she saw her smile again, she slid her hand over her stomach and relaxed.

"Um-hmm," Martha murmured again with her eyes still closed, and then she slid her hand and arm up on top of his sister's, and they lay like that for a minute or two. Then she saw Martha's eyes open, blinking first a couple of times as she snorted softly.

"You too. You're going to dare to look?" she asked. Martha turned her head to her with a smile and squeezed her forearm and said: "I guess I have to, and I have to go, too." Before she got up, she slid her hand up and rubbed his sister's breast and then clambered over her under the covers.

Then she slipped out from under the covers and went off without looking back. His sister heard her use the toilet and flush, and then heard the water in the washbasin, and moved to the far side of the bed. Martha returned, giving her a little wry smile before she slipped back under the covers. She settled down then after a moment reached over again and lightly rubbed his sister's breast with the back of her fingers.

She rubbed Martha's the same way, and they both chuckled at feeling their nipples stiffen. Their knees touched, and they let them overlap, nodding and drawing their thighs up a little more, more comfortably together. Then they were both still and silent for a while. Then

Martha chuckled again and remarked:

"Now half the girls he has slept with have done it ... with other girls."

"Really! How many has he slept with?"

"Ten, ... with me, ... with us."

"And five have done it? Yeah, I guess. Oooh, ten! Yeah, I guess so. That seems like an awfully high percentage."

"Um-hmm, for prudish Americans."

"Um-hmm, but I guess we aren't, at least not the ones he knows.

They both chuckled, and his sister continued:

"It's all been so much better than I could ever have imagined: with him, and with you now, ... even if we hadn't, ... just being able to talk about it with you."

Martha lightly rubbed her breast again, not arousing her soft nipple. His sister asked:

"Are we going to tell him?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Do you think he thinks we would have."

"Maybe. We both sort of talked about it, and he knows you, ... I do, too, now. ... If you wanted to - and you did. ... Well, ... if he thought you really did, he would probably think that we did, but maybe not the first night."

"Hmm! Yeah, I guess, but ... not without your help."

Martha chuckled and agreed:

"Yes, I guess not. Oh, I guess I really sort of helped. Even though I knew that you had, or just that you wanted to go topless, I could have pretended that I was surprised when your top slipped off and not said what I did. But I wanted to sunbathe nude, at least topless, and, of course, that suggested an intimacy that could suggest something else - and did. Hmm! And I wasn't doing anything to avoid that."

"Um-hmm, and also curious, like you said. ... Thank you."

His sister squeezed Martha's thigh with hers in a reflex, and Martha rubbed her breast again with the backs of her fingers. His sister turned her hand and held Martha's. She smiled slightly with a little nod and also turned her hand.

"Um-hmm," they both agreed as they held each other and then were silent for a few moments, but their thumbs were moving, and both their thighs twitched.

Then his sister murmured: "If you still don't know if you can see yourself like this, I can slip my head under the covers." Martha chuckled softly and replied: "Maybe that's a good idea."

She did, scrunching herself down the bed a bit. Martha removed her arm from between them and put it behind and then under his sister's head as she moved her body lower, pressing her lower thigh against Martha's, who raised it a little, letting her hold it between hers as she moved her head down under the covers onto Martha's shoulder. Martha encouraged her, holding her shoulder closer, and she moved her head down and found Martha's breast with her mouth, found her erect nipple and held it with her lips and began to suck as Martha held her closer with a soft moan.

"Mmmm, um-hmm," they both agreed as their thighs clutched and then relaxed, and then moved and clutched again, now with Martha's raised up between hers, as hers pressed down between Martha's. As she sucked and moved her tongue on Martha's aroused nipple, she clutched her again with her thighs and hands and then murmured: "I do want to see us," and she raised her free leg and flung back the covers and looked down at his sister's head with her mouth glued to her breast, as her thigh returned to hold his sister's.

"Uhn-hnnn!" his sister responded as her tongue moved as she nursed on Martha's breast, and their thighs squeezed again. "Mmmm!" Martha responded, as her thigh twitched up between those of his sister. They loosened and then spread, letting Martha's draw all the way up between them. and then held it again.

Their thighs squeezed again, and their hips rocked together. Then Martha moaned and murmured:

"I want to see that too, ... not just see it."

His sister nodded, moving her breast with her mouth before she relinquished it and then was sliding her face down over Martha's stomach as she moved her legs around to bring them up towards the head of the bed. Martha moved to the side and rolled towards her as she lay down beside her, offering Martha her thigh as a pillow as she raised her other one up, letting her see it as she moved her head onto her thigh. With her hand, she urged Martha open hers, but she clamped them together and with almost a giggle said:

"You've got to say it, too, that you want to see it."

His sister snickered and responded:

"I want to see it. I want to see ... my first pussy, ... your pussy."

Martha raised her thigh with a nod and chuckle, and and they both looked at them with their thighs propped up.

"Ummm, yours is pretty, too, ... if mine really is? I told him that he probably tells them all that," his sister said.

"It is. ... And he didn't tell me, just that about my hair."

"Hm-hmm. ... And his - not his pussy! How is it? Are they all the same? ... Is his ..., uh, ... is it larger than some, ... than most?"

"Hm-hmm! I guess you need to ask. ... Hm-umm, I don't think so, ... but not smaller, either. They all fit."

They both snickered and Martha continued:

"I never thought about it, so I guess they're all about the same size."

"Oh, that's good, ... and that they fit. ... You wouldn't think it could - the first time."

They both snickered again. His sister rested her hand on the point of Martha's hipbone and rubbed her thumb in the hollow at the base of her thigh, as she said:

"He was right about your hair."

"But your is nice, too, ... as much as anyone would want, ... like your breasts," and her hand found one, her fingers holding its fullness for a moment, squeezing it, and then finding her aroused nipple. His sister moved her thumb again with an appreciative sigh as her other hand slipped under Martha's waist - and hers did the same - and they both held each other's hips and moved their faces closer up the other's thigh. Martha's other hand slid up from his sister's her breast and towards her hip, and then they were both drawing each other closer, their faces sliding up between their open thighs. And then with a mutual sigh, they clasped each other together and burrowed their faces deep between the other's waiting thighs that lowered to hold the other's head as their mouths found the other's aroused pussy.