All Comments on 'Martinis with My Mother-In-Law'

by smallsbag

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Effort?

If this really was your first submission it a very good job. Don't take forever to follow up with Chapter 2.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 12 years ago
Good first story!

Loved the detailing that brings the story to life; the color of the comforter, the muted tone of her nail polish through her hose. I liked the way she cursed, but without being coarse. But yes, one more proof-read would have served you well.

Welcome to Lit, and congratulations on a fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Story?

Wow, I have to agree with the former poster. If this is your first post, WELL DONE! !

Yes, just a little editing for very minor errors, nothing that distracts from the overall writing.

Yes, plaeas do not take too long to continue this story. You are off to a very good start.

Don't keep us waiting too long.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good start

Well written and a very good storyline, good enough to be believable.

I like the way he didn't take any crap from his wife's mother, and gave her the good sexual encounter she was wanting.

Being drunk wouldn't be a good enough excuse for her to try and say she didn't want to be fucked by her son in law, and now they both will have to try and find a way to justify their actions.

I hope to read more, where they find that a sexual relationship is what they both really want.

Thanks for the good read.

newtonadidinewtonadidiabout 12 years ago
Awsome read

I loved your story especially if it is your first

well done on the details that make it come to life.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Awsome

A very good first story, I hope there are many more to cum.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Damm. Loose & Very Tight - all at once !

You have a really nice off- hand way of relating a story without getting lost or off track. Thank you for a amusing read that gave me the sensations of being inebriated albeit without the hangover frim MIL cum-uppance.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
hot

I loved the anger underlying the passion as these two wrestler to prove who is the alpha dog.

blaster666blaster666over 10 years ago
awsome

This was an awesome story. I enjoyed it very much. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
drunk mother in law [part2]

I somehow managed to get her onto her bed, not an easy task because being drunk she was a dead weight. I started to undress her with the intention of making her more comfortable when she woke up, I removed her skirt and silk top, she was now down to her sexy underwear. She was wearing silk white French knickers, bra to match, suspenders & stockings, my cock started to get hard as I beheld this erotic sight. I have always wanted to fuck my mil but too scared to make the first move, here was a golden opportunity her being out cold and at my mercy. I pushed aside the gusset of her knickers and carefully stuck two fingers in her vagina, she did not move so I started to massage her clit which started to get very wet .It was now or never, with my cock leaking pre cum I pushed the head into her pussy lips, there was no reaction from her, so I then slipped the whole length inside her up to my swollen balls. I started to slide in and out of her very tight pussy, looking down watching my member slide past her silk knickers and into her welcoming love channel, I had intended to pull out before cumming because she was still fertile at her age but I could not stop myself, I felt my sperm ready to shoot up my shaft and into her body I was going to cum inside her whatever the consequences, I looked down at my pulsating cock as it pumped it's load inside her ,I was in heaven. I lay on top of her as my penis started to get soft, now panic set in as I realised I could have just made her pregnant. First things first I had to clean up the evidence of what I had just done, my sperm was leaking out of and onto her knickers, rushing to the toilet I got a whole length of toilet roll and started wiping my seed away from her vagina and I was really scared she might wake up in the process. However, after some while my sperm stopped leaking out of her and my seed on her knickers stated to dry up , I pulled the bedsheets over her and left her bedroom to sleep on the couch. Next morning I had got myself some breakfast dreading seeing her when she came down for her breakfast, would she know what I had done last night, she entered the kitchen wearing a beautiful black silk dressing gown, she looked gorgeous, she sat down and started to apologise for being drunk last night and thanked me for putting to bed it looks like I had got away with it. Only I would now know that my sperm was now swimming around inside that sexy body of hers. A month later my wife told me her mother was pregnant but could not understand why her parents had decided to have a baby at their age.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

I quit reading as soon as she pulled out a cigarette. Big, big, turn-off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous