Marty Misbehaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to the booth and said, "There is a table over there where we can talk" and I held out my hand. She took it and I helped her out of the booth and walked her to the table and we sat down.

"It looks like I interrupted your evening."

"No, I may have become a slut, but I'm a selective slut. That bunch wasn't going to get anything but a dance or two and the privilege of buying me drinks. What brings you here?"

"You. Us. You dumped your bomb on me and then got up and left, but you didn't say a word about what happens next."

"I thought that was self-evident. You watched the tape?"

I nodded a yes.

"What else needs to be said? You could never live with the woman on that tape. That's me Bill. The new me - the real me. I didn't say anything because I knew that once you saw that tape and the fact that I told you that I liked doing it hit home your next move would be to call the lawyers."

"That wasn't one of the things that I thought. My first thought was how could we go about salvaging enough out of this mess to keep us together. Next came "Be serious Bill, no way you can live with what she's done" and that was followed by "You have to try. You love her to damned much not to try." I love you Marty. I know that there have been times during the past year that you questioned that, but it is true. I can't give up on you, on us, without trying everything in my power to keep us together."

"I'm glad that you feel that way honey, but it won't work. You just aren't the kind of guy who can sit home and wait for me to come home knowing what it is that I'm out doing. You aren't the kind of guy who can watch or participate so what does that leave us?"

I started to say something, but Marty held up her hand, "Let me finish baby. What I'm saying is that I WILL do it again. I know me a lot better now, and I know that a week from now, a month from now or a year from now I'll be on my back trying to get six, ten or fifteen guys to fuck me senseless. I could say, "Thank God you love me enough to let me back in your life and I'll make it up to you, I promise, and I'll be a good girl from now on." And I would mean it Billy, I really would."

"But?"

"No Billy, I would really mean it and I would try hard baby, I would try really really hard, but I know as sure that the two of us are sitting here that one night you would come home from work and find a note on the kitchen table telling you I was going out with the girls and to not wait up. And what would happen when I came home? You pushed me away once when I hadn't even done anything saying that you weren't going to take any sloppy seconds. Has your position changed? Do you honestly think that you could follow seven or eight guys into me? Or it could be even worse; you could come home to find that I haven't even left the house to do it.

"No Billy, it wouldn't work. I'll always love you and I will always treasure the fact that at one time you loved me, but it just won't work."

"We have to try Marty. Even if it does turn out the way you say it will, we still have to try."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We did try. Marty went home with me that night and I tried to make up for three months of going without. We made love more times that night than at any other time in our marriage. It was sick of me, but every time I thought that I couldn't get it up again I thought of Marty's video and I'd rise to the occasion. That tape drove our sex life although Marty never knew it. She thought that I had destroyed the tape and she wasn't aware that I watched it whenever she wasn't around.

One night she asked me what had come over me, "Are you eating Viagra by the handful?"

I think that in the back of her mind she knew what was going on - I was doing my best to keep her from going out and looking for a half a dozen other guys.

Nine months went by and just as I began to think we were okay I came home to find what she had said I'd find someday - a note on the kitchen table:

Sweetie,

I've gone out to have a drink with Robin and Mary. Dinner

is in the microwave. Set it for two minutes. I may be late

so don't wait up. Love you

Marty

I was torn between waiting up for her and finding out for sure or going to sleep so I wouldn't see her when she came home. I convinced myself that if I didn't see evidence of her being gangfucked I could make myself believe that all she did was go out for a drink with the girls.

She was asleep next to me when I got up the next morning and I got up and left the room without looking for any sign of what she might have done. She was still asleep when I left for work. When I got home that night dinner was ready and Marty was her usual cheerful self. Neither one of us mentioned the previous night and that night when we went to bed we did our best to destroy each other sexually.

Three months went by before it happened again and again nothing was said by either of us the next day. As long as it didn't come up I could force myself to believe it was just drinks with Mary and Robin. Then the intervals got shorter: Two months, then six weeks, a month and then every two weeks and finally it was every Friday and I could no longer delude myself about what Marty was doing. She might be starting her evening with the girls, but she was ending it with the boys.

I should have left well enough alone. Our sex life was fantastic and there was no doubt that we loved each other, but for some perverse reason I just couldn't leave it that way. One Friday night I waited up for Marty. She was surprised to see me and I detected a touch of sadness crossing her face. She knew, even if I didn't - at least at the time - that I had just put the kiss of death on our relationship.

"Hi baby. Finally decide to have some sloppy seconds? Well come on lover, let's get to bed and I'll fuck your eyes out."

She was wet, sloppy and loose and I wondered how many had beaten me into her that night. It was as if she had read my mind.

"How does it feel baby? Think you could learn to like it. There were nine tonight lover. Two spics, three niggers and the rest were white guys. I am an equal opportunity slut baby. Cocks have no color as far as I am concerned. Does it make you hot baby? Does it turn you on to know that black cocks have emptied into me? That Mexicans have put their own type of salsa in me? Come on baby, fuck me hard. Make me cum honey, show me that you love your whorish slut."

I wouldn't have believed it possible, but I fucked her four times that night and listening to her sluttish talk made me cum harder than I ever had before. For the next six weeks I'd wait up for Marty on her Friday nights or she would wake me up when she got home. I can't even begin to describe what was going on in my head at the time. I was disgusted with myself for enjoying Marty's well used pussy, but I gloried in being married to my own personal sex goddess. Six days a week she was a loving an attentive wife and every Friday she became a whorish slut, but she was my whorish slut!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once again I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had to take the next step in the natural progression that had started on that first night.

"No baby, it isn't a good idea."

"Why not? God knows I wallow in what you bring home."

"That's not the same baby. There is a big difference between knowing, feeling and actually seeing it happen. Please honey, trust me on this, it is a bad idea."

"You don't understand Marty. I need to see it and after I see it I may even want to participate."

"Honey, I'm not the same woman you know when a group of men fuck me. I say things and I do things when I'm in a sexual frenzy, things that will bother you. I won't mean what I say, but my lovers will be pushing buttons and getting me to say things that they want to hear; things that you won't want to hear. You might never want to kiss me again after you see some of the things I do with my mouth. Please honey, things are good between us right now, let it be."

But I wouldn't and finally she said, "Okay, but If we do it we do it the way I say."

That Friday found us in the parking lot of one of her favorite bars. "You sit here in the car until I come out. It may be an hour or two, but be patient. Nothing is going to happen if I have you with me."

An hour and a half later she came out with eight guys who split up and headed for their cars. Marty got in and said, "Follow that Chevy pick up." We drove in silence until we got to a Motel 6 and as we pulled onto the lot Marty said, "Honest honey, it will be best if you just let me out and go on home."

"I'm here Marty. I've come this far, I'll go the rest of the way."

The guy in the Chevy went into the office and came out several minutes later waving a key. He went to room 124 and guys started climbing out of their cars and following him. Marty looked at me and said, "Please baby, remember that I love you and that whatever happens when they get me flying doesn't mean a thing"

She looked at me one last time hoping that I would let her out and then go home and when I didn't she shrugged and said, "Okay, let's do it."

It started out bad. When we walked into the room one of the guys looked at me and said, "Who's he?"

"My husband."

"What's he doing here?"

"Whatever he wants."

The guy looked over at me, "Come to see a couple of real men fuck her?"

A black guy piped up, "You come for lessons in how to take care of her?""

Another guy said, "He must need them real bad or she wouldn't be out looking for the likes of us."

"He doesn't come across as a wimp at first glance, but he must be one. Why else would he stand by and let other guys fuck his old lady."

Marty spoke up, "Hey, what did we come here for, to talk or to fuck. Tony, put on the boom box."

I read a couple of faces and they were saying, "Need your old lady to bail you out, to take the heat off of you?"

The black guy must have been Tony because he picked up a boom box and turned it on. Music began to play and Marty began to do a strip tease and as her clothes came off the men in the room were trash talking and aiming it at me.

"She is one hot bitch, it would take a real man to keep her happy."

"Maybe it's a dick size thing. Maybe he wants to keep her happy, but just doesn't pack the gear."

There were several other comments and I was starting to get steamed. With eight of them there I was going to get my ass stomped, but I had just about had it with the wimp shit. Marty was naked by then, except for her high heels and as she swayed to the music she said, "John, you paid for the room so you go first. How do you want it?"

"Suck my cock and then I want that tight ass of yours."

Marty sank to her knees and said, "Bring it to me lover."

All talking stopped and all eyes were on Marty as she wrapped her lips around John's cock and went to work on him. Her hands came up to caress his balls and one guy said, "Jesus, I wish my wife could suck cock like that" and another guy said, "She does, at least for me" and everybody laughed while the first guy turned red. To deflect attention away from him he turned to me, "You suck a lot of cock?"

I felt the anger build up and he saw in my face that he was about to get fucked over big time so he tried to back off.

"By proxy I mean. You eat her out when she comes home from being with us?"

I made the mistake of backing off a little so he went charging ahead again.

"A real man would eat her out. If he could let her fuck around like you do he should be able to show her he loves her by chowing down on her beaver when it is full of cream."

Before I could say anything Marty finished sucking on John's cock and got up on the bed. She got on her knees and buried her head in a pillow and John moved in behind her and began easing his cock into her ass while she moaned into the pillow. Once John was buried to the hilt in Marty and he started fucking her whatever the assholes were saying didn't come through to me. All my attention was on Marty as one man after another used one of her holes. Marty screamed, she cried and she begged them to fuck her harder, to fuck her faster, and to make her cum.

I was the only man in the room who hadn't fucked her; some of them were on there second time and one was in her for the third time. I was sitting there, my palms sweating, wishing I had a video camera when things really went bad.

Tony was buried in her pussy, her long legs up on his shoulders and he looked over at me when he said, "You like this cock baby?"

"Oh yes, I love your cock."

"You like my big black stick more that you like your wimp hubby's dick?"

"Yes lover, you're much better, fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

"Your hubby is a wimp isn't he?"

'Yes baby, a wimp. Push it in lover, push it in deep and fuck me."

"He can't fuck you as good as I can, can he?"

"Nobody fucks me as good as you baby, keep doing it baby, keep fucking me, I'm almost there baby, bring me over."

"Want the wimp to come over and finish you off?"

"No" she cried, "Don't stop, don't stop now, you do it, I'm almost there baby, don't stop."

"What's the matter? Isn't the wimp any good in bed?"

"Not like you baby, bring me over, make me cum, make me cum."

"Everybody in this room can fuck you better than he can, can't they?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes, don't stop, don't stop, I'm almost there, get me there baby, get me there.'

"Not while he watches. Tell him to leave. Tell him you need real men fucking you. Tell him you have no time for wimps."

"Please baby, don't tease me, get me there get me off."

"Tell him to leave."

"Oh god, leave Billy, go home so they can fuck me."

"He needs to leave because he's a wimp, isn't that right."

"Yes, a wimp, he's a wimp, he can't fuck me like you can. Go home Billy, go home so they can fuck meeeeeeeee" she c screamed as she had her orgasm.

Tony pulled out of her with a smirk on his face and said, "Next."

The rest of them had seen the game he was playing and it must have looked like fun because the next guy stepped up and said, "Where do you want it sweetie?"

Marty was down from her orgasm yet and she said, "I don't care, just put it in and fuck me."

"Not until you tell the wimp to leave."

"For gods sake Billy, go home, leave, take your wimpy ass and get out of here so I can get fucked."

John laughed and said, "So you can be fucked by real men, right?"

"Yes real men, need to be fucked by real men, not wimps, real men, come on and fuck me" she screamed as he shoved his cock into her with one hard push. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

"I can't fuck you, the wimp is still here."

"God damn it Billy, go home. Get the fuck out of here, I need cock, real cock, go home Billy, get out of here and go the fuck home."

Suddenly it was as if a light had been turned on illuminating everything. Why hadn't I seen it before? It was al so clear now. I was a wimp! That was the real reason I couldn't keep my wife at home, keep her faithful to me; I just wasn't man enough. Would a real man let his wife do what I had been letting Marty do? No he wouldn't. Would a real man have gone after her and tried to get her to come home after seeing that video of her and hearing her say she liked it? Again, no, and no to the question "Would a real man wallow in his wife's cunt after she had been gangbanged? In that instant I realized that everything that these men had been saying and thinking was true. I really wasn't much of a man; I'd let Marty turn me into a wimp.

I got up and headed for the door and John sniggered, "If you needed proof guys, there it is. A real man would fight for his woman."

I was already in the car when Marty came running out of the motel room yelling, "Wait Billy, wait."

She came running across the parking lot dressed in only a shirt belonging to one of the guys. She opened the passenger door and slid in, "Where are you going?"

"To the house."

"You are just going to leave me here?"

"It's your party, I'm just a wet n blanket. Go have your fun. I'm sure that one of them will give you a ride home when it's over. Now go. You have cum running out of your cunt and I don't want it to stain the seat covers."

We might have managed to make a go of it - only might - if she had said, "No Bill, I came with you so I'll leave with you, but she didn't. What she said was, "Well, okay" and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and told me she would see me when she got home and then she got out of the car and went back into the motel room.

I tried going to bed to sleep when I got home, but I was just too keyed up. I was wide awake staring up at the ceiling when I heard a car pull into the drive. When Marty still wasn't in the house five minutes later I got up and looked out the window. I saw kicking legs in the window and I turned and got back into bed. Marty had gotten a ride home and now she was giving her ride a ride.

When she did finally come in she got into bed with me and her hand went straight to my cock, but I reached down and pushed it away.

"Come on honey, don't be that way. Don't ever think that I think you are a wimp."

"Unfortunately Marty, that is just what I do think."

"Those guys were assholes honey, testosterone laden assholes and nothing they said should have bothered you."

"It wasn't what they said Marty, it was what you said."

"I warned you before we went that I would say things I didn't mean once they got me fired up."

"Yeah, you did, and I could see you saying all those things if they wanted you to when I'm not there, but I was in the room Marty. I was there and you knew I was there. You weren't so far out in a sexual fog that you couldn't remember things. You never forgot anyone's name, not even mine. "Fuck me hard Tony", "My ass Steve, I want you in my ass", "Oh yeah Dave, like that." No Marty, you could not have said those things about me unless somewhere in the back of your mind you really thought them. They were there and in your sexual frenzy you relaxed the lock on the compartment you had them in and they all came out."

"You can't really think that."

"Oh I do Marty, I do indeed. I'm not saying that you don't love me, at least in your own way, but you do think that I'm a wimp for letting you do what you do; for just sitting back and letting you hang horns on me week after week."

"You're wrong Bill, I don't think of you that way."

"Of course you do, and you are right. I'm not much of a man if I can sit back and let you do your thing. It took the guys in that room to wake me up to the fact that I really am a wimp and not much of a man where you are concerned. All of a sudden Marty, I don't much like me."

"Honey you are so wrong. I love you baby, you are the only man for me."

"Sure you love me Marty, and why not? I let you do whatever you want and say nothing. What woman wouldn't want a man like that? No Marty, what you really think of me came through loud and clear tonight in that motel room and don't waste your breath in trying to deny it because I wouldn't believe you anyway. You can tell me that what you said was just bullshit and was said to please those assholes fucking you, but one of the strongest human emotions is anger. Anger cuts through weaker emotions and anger would have sliced right through that sexual fog you say you were in. When you said what you said about me you were angry Marty, very angry. There was no way that you could have yelled at me, "Take your wimpy ass and get out of here" and not know what you were saying."

"That's not true baby. You've got it all wrong."

"You came out of your sexual fog pretty damned quick when you though I was leaving you there. When I got up and left you had to know what I was thinking, what was going on in my mind. But did you grab your clothes and your purse and come after me? No Marty, all you were worried about was your ride home. If you really gave a shit about me you would never have gone back into that motel room and let me leave feeling the way that I did."