Marty Misbehaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her for a couple of moments and then I said, "One more thing. I know that this is irrational as hell, but for some strange reason I never looked on your gangbangs as you cheating on me, but when you fucked whoever it was who brought you home tonight in our own driveway that to me was cheating. The bottom line Marty - leave me alone. I'll pack in the morning and be out of here by noon."

"Billy please, don't do this to me."

"I'm not doing anything to you Marty except cutting you loose to do whatever you want. No Marty, I'm not doing anything to you. Whatever I've done I've done to me."

She started crying so I got up and left the bedroom and spent the rest of the night on the couch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Packing to leave was a chore and a half as Marty begged and pleaded with me not to go. I was finally able to get packed and out of the house and checked into a motel. It took me a couple of days to find an apartment and I moved in and got on with my life. Marty wouldn't give up. She told me that she wouldn't give me a divorce and I told her that if I wanted one she couldn't stop me because I still had the tape she had given me way back when. "It is all the grounds I'll need." Besides, getting married again wasn't high on my list of priorities so it didn't matter to me if I got divorced or not.

Months went by with Marty constantly calling me and telling me to come home where I belonged and I kept telling her no, that there wasn't anything there for me anymore. I was a healthy male and I still had a sexual appetite and so I headed out and became one of those guys who made the bar scene. I had a lot of trouble at first because most of the women I came in contact with knew I was Marty's husband. Once the word got around that I'd left her things got better and I started to score. Marty got pissed when she found out and I had to smile. She could fuck guys six or ten at a time, but I was a rotten bastard for fucking just one.

Several times we ran across each other as we hit the bars and as soon as I saw her I left and went to another. Along the way I managed to bed Mary, Tina and Robin which absolutely infuriated Marty and she went after them. They laughed at her and told her, "Hey, you're the one who let him get away."

Marty took to following me from bar to bar to try and break up any action I might get going and one night she slid into a booth across from me.

"How about this? If you won't come home to me maybe we can just do the bar game. Whenever we find each other in the same bar you can take me out to the car and fuck me a couple of times like the other girls you pick up and we both win. You save time and the money you would have spent on the bitch, get your rocks off and I at least get that much of you. It isn't what I want, but I'll take what I can get."

"Sorry Marty, but you are just a little too promiscuous. I don't why I never thought of it before, but you fuck way to many different men way too often. Sooner or later one of them is going to lay a social disease on you and I'm not all that keen on having you pass it on to me. I at least use condoms with the ladies I'm playing with, but I remember that sloppy swamp you used to bring home and that one gangbang I attended I didn't see even one rubber used. No Marty, if you don't already have something it won't be long before you do."

"That was cold."

"No colder than what you laid on me."

"Damn it Billy, I want you. I need you honey, please come home."

"Thanks but no thanks Marty" I said as I got up from the bar and went looking for some other place.

Six months went by and a lot happened. Robin and I took a liking to each other and she moved in with me which pissed off Marty to no end. I ran into Tony one night and he sneered at me and said, "Hey, if it ain't the wimp." He was sitting at a table with three other guys and I walked over to him and bent down. My face was three inches from his when I said, "I'm going to go outside and stand by my car nigger. Why don't you come out and join me and find out what kind of game the wimp has." I went outside and waited for ten minutes and he never came out.

Maybe a month after that Robin and I were having lunch when John and two others who had been at Marty's gangbang came in, saw us and headed for our table. I balled my fists and started to stand up and John held up his hands, "Whoa dude, I come in peace. Can we sit?" I nodded and the three sat down.

"We owe you an apology man. I know it won't cut no ice with you now, but what we did that night wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Marty. We was always ragging on her about why a married woman had to go out to get laid. We used to tell her she needed to leave her worthless husband and find someone who could really take care of her and she would get pissed off and tell us that you were more of a man than all of us put together. We just laughed at her and asked her if that was the case what was she doing with us. She laughed right back and said, "He's only one man. There are seven of you here tonight and you can't satisfy me so why would you think only one man could. I'm here to save his life. If I stayed home he'd be in his grave in a month.

"All we was doing that night was trying to wind her watch. She didn't mean a word of it man. We get her going and we can get her to say anything. One night we got her to say she would suck off a pony for us. Anyway, just wanted you to know that" and he went to get up but then stopped. "By the way, she didn't put us up to this. She hasn't had anything to do with any of us since that night. She blames us for breaking you two up. I'm sorry man, I'm really sorry."

When they were gone Robin said, "You aren't buying any of that bullshit, are you?"

"Why not?"

"That 'my husband is more of a man than all of you' is just so much shit. Did you know that she fucked my brother? Told him that as young as he was he was still more of a man than her husband."

"She told me that she gave him a hand job."

"Oh please. She took him to the Motel 6 and fucked his brains out. The poor kid left for Iraq convinced that when he got home she was going to leave you for him."

"I thought that you were her friend?"

"I was and I still could be if she would just admit to herself that I didn't steal you away from her; that she threw you away and I got lucky and caught you on the rebound."

"She actually took your brother to a motel?"

"That's what he told me."

"Maybe he was being just a little less than honest. Maybe he was just puffing it up to make him look like a stud."

"I believe him. It was what she was doing with everyone else."

"Everyone else?"

"Oh come on sweetie, you had to know. As far as I know my brother was the only one she fucked, but she was decorating backseats and handing out blow jobs and hand jobs like party favors. I can't honestly remember a night that we went out together that some guy didn't get lucky."

I didn't know whether to believe her or not. She could have been lying to me to poison me against having thoughts about getting back together with Marty, but then it didn't really matter because as far as I was concerned Marty was a dead issue.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marty dropped out of sight for about six months and no one seemed to know where she was or have any idea of what had happened to her. One Tuesday afternoon my secretary buzzed me and told me that my wife was there to see me. And I told her to show Marty in and when Marty had taken a seat I asked her what she wanted.

"I'm here to beg, crawl or do whatever I have to do to get you to come home to me."

"We've already been over this ground Marty."

"There have been some changes since we last talked."

She opened her purse and handed me an envelope.

"I've not been with a man in over seven months. Those are the monthly tests, last one dated yesterday, that show I'm disease free. Billy, I'm begging you. My life sucks without you. I'm not sleeping, I've got no appetite, and I'm just plain miserable without you. Please Bill, I'll do anything, whatever you want, just come home."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Robin took it well. Told me that if things didn't work out and she was still unattached to give her a call. She and Marty are back on speaking terms, but I seriously doubt that their friendship will ever get back to where it was.

It has been almost a year now and Marty has done her best to spoil me rotten. I come home every night hoping that I won't find a note on the kitchen table and dinner in the microwave. Marty knows that she hasn't gotten my trust back yet and I think that she may be aware that she might never get it. I love her so I'm praying that we make it, but I'm still just taking it one day at a time.