All Comments on 'Mary'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
RichardS50RichardS50almost 18 years ago
Been there!

In real life, I have had the pleasure of having fucked two of my daughter's friends. Of course, once crossing that line led to the sex my daughter and I share. Your story was fantastic. Great story to stir up memories and enjoy a good cum. Wish to hear of first time you fuck your daughter.

HamsterHamsteralmost 18 years ago
Great ambience and humor

Even though the theme is a common one, the telling has a feel of truth because of the humorous conflict within the hero's mind. The fact that we don't know that he is a widower until late in the story helps with the tension and conflict. Great job!

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
Credit where due

A good treatment of an old, old, story. Well written with a steady pace. Putting off the inevitable was so much better than a single grope leading to a fuck.

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
Credit where due

A good treatment of an old, old, story. Well written with a steady pace. Putting off the inevitable was so much better than a single grope leading to a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
response to commenter

an incest fantasy is one thing. Its another to actually do it. In my opinion, the last bit of the story about his daughter ruined it, and was unnecessary. Children are likely to get seriously messed up from this type of incest. If you really love your daughter, you would never let it happen.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing

Very erotic, but the "Pill" ruined this story.

en_extaseen_extasealmost 18 years ago
Nice work

Good story. You remarked that it was "tame" but sometimes that makes a story all the better. Your incorporation of his incest fantasy was pretty well-done. Her mentioning "daddy" during intercourse as her own fantasy, thus stimulating him even more I would imagine, was also subtle but hot. My only suggestion is that you limited the story to going this far. The entire bit at the end about the girl and the daughter conspiring together, and ultimately the daughter wanting the father as well, felt kind of rushed and far-fetched. It seemed to streth what was an otherwise pretty believable tale. But what do I know, it's your story!! Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Older Fellas

To the older fellas with a desire still in them....

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
You author's note is so cute

Your story is quite refreshing for a first timer then and I can definitely see your later stories are slightly more sophisticated but your light fun humourous style is consistent all through.

I think your note at the beginning is soo cute about being embarrassed to write the sex scene. I can totally relate to that because once one of the authors (not from this site) asked for some suggestions re threesome after reading my reviews. I did have a few ideas in mind but when I tried to put down on paper, I felt my face was blushing and I thought it's just me being a girl. Reading it is one thing, writing it is another.

Anyhow, I love all your stories. Please keep the good work going and thanks for sharing.

Fan from Down Under (Australia)

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 12 years ago
.

This needs a sequel AND a prequel.

Good story.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Cute little story.

My daughter has some of the biggest Sluts in Calif. But all they ever did was tease me. Oh their Mommys liked me well enough. Wonder if Selina wanted to get a little of her old Man?

Oh back too your story. I really liked it I love these one pagers. Short sweet not too many people to remember, & most are pretty Hot. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This brings back memories

I also began a two year affair with one of my daughters friends during a trip. However we were not alone as my daughter and wife were along with us. We managed to fuck each other five times on that trip. Afterwards we managed at least three times a week for the next three years.n

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

hot lil story, needs a couple more pages.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Really nice first story.

Realistically, the bit about her being on the pill should have been before he entered her, as pulling out is not good contraception, and he's old enough to know that, and honourable enough to have brought it up, as in "I don't have any condoms".

Definitely warrants a sequel, although the bit about the daughter wanting to have sex with him too didn't seem to fit. While the daughter's apparently old enough that I don't have a problem there, the way it was brought up just didn't seem right - an appropriate metaphor for the effect might be a woman who wears too much jewellery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

brief but great story, Lucky father to fuck his daughter`s hot friend

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Why is it ...

... that some people just have to over-analyze a work of FICTION???

But an enjoyable one, I must say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet short story

Hoping that this gets revisited, not the way the Aus-guy would like but the next chapter. It is a short story and perhaps the next chapter can be fuller contain more surprises like him being a widower raising a daughter on his own. Very good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

A truly great short story! No hang-ups, no mental anguish, just straight in and tell it like it is.This almost happened to me but in the end I was too shy, idiotic (i.e. guilt-ridden) to take the bull by the horns - and years later the lady said how willing she was and how much my own daughter wanted it to happen. We men are such wankers sometimes. The last 4 lines esp. "I'm going to hell" are inspired. This is my first comment after sev. years on Lit. - I just had to say something.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 6 years ago
sexy

enjoyed as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story, keep it going.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Looks like Dwaddy is in for some well needed exercise. OOH Goody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and good build-up of the action. I especially liked the humor of the last few paragraphs about hell. Worth reading over and over,... did I say several times? I hope you will include a chapter 2 but this time with the daughter. And why not a chapter 3 for a threesome with both ladies?

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. Part2?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 for 4 5 star stories. Great author.

Bill S.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Fun, sexy, thank you.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Fun, sexy, thanks.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

Abso-fucking-lutely astounding. I want one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous