All Comments on 'Mary and her Lovers Ch. 01'

by jawanaut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!!!!!

Another lucky husband who's wife understands his needs and is happy to please him. This is of course every married man's fantasy.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

I enjoyed your story and understand that us cuckolds usually turn jealousy into a positive emotion. Can't wait for more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Details are NOT Jawanaut's forte!

The story is rife with mismatched time statements, such as when the SEVERAL phone calls took place. Pity, because with some self-editing, there IS an LW story there. Using the LIT volunteer editor option would probably help even more, by getting rid of misspellings like coxing - coaxing (or wrong homonyms, such as wave-waive).

calclovercalcloveralmost 11 years ago
Fetish/Fantasy

In your bio you say your negative commenters do not share your Fetish/Fantasy. Why not post your stories in Fetish where even you believe they should be?. Your words not mine.Odd no? This Fetish/Fanatsy appeals to a very small group of people who read LW's. Listen what two adults want to do with the sex life is up to them but dont be surprised about the negative comments. I guess you can jsut keep deleting the negatives.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastici story!!! THANKS!

jawanautjawanautalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Reply to comments

Calclover; I wrote that (fantasy/fetish) in my profile because I'm pretty sure that's what it is; but my previous story posted in fetish, received a few comments saying it should be in 'loving wives'. So... that's where I'm at with that. Oh, and I don't delete just 'the bad' comments, just the one's posted by anonymous users who want to complain about the story, obviously without even reading it. Why waste their time, and mine. So, I just delete. I welcome criticism, as long as it's done politely, they give their name and read the story.

Lickideesplit ; I appreciate the constructive criticism and always welcome that. I was unaware of the volunteer editing option, I recently started using the site and do not yet know my way around. The time stamps may be a bit off as I'm typing from years back, and don't remember the little details, like the exact time, just that they happened and what was said. I'll work on making them better.

Blanket thanks to all else that commented! I submitted several at the same time, but they have yet to be approved... so more is on the way, I'm at chapter eight now. There are a lot of typos, but I type it out in a app designed for writing, then cut and paste into Literotica... but, I swear it changes. Because I usually I triple check before submitting and the app will pick up the grammar mistakes (and even missuse of word choice, and meaning.. i.e. wave/waive)

1jbm1jbmalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed this story and look forward to others as hot.

I wish this was a story from my wife.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife watcher

my wife M and I married 25 loving years

I love my wife dearly she is also love me very dearly.

few years before I started fantasizing my wife have sex with otherman

now the fantasy is very strong. I never tell my wife that fantasy

how I approuch my wife and describe my fantasy please advise

I waiting for your suggastions.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congrats! ;)

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Mary, Mary, Mary

Who is Chris that Mary mentioned in the phone conversation with Dear? I thought the 9" cock belonged to Jason from the office. Dear appears to be a lovable cuckold and cannot wait to hear Mary's description of her next fucker. Bet he's black. 4 stars. The future doesn't bode well with no sex for Dear after she comes home. What is cucky Dear's name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous