Mary and Mr. Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A secure screen appeared asking for her password.

She entered the password that Freddy had given her and, after a short pause, a new page opened.

The new page showed a few rows of thumbnail pictures of women's faces.

Mary looked at the pictures and soon recognised the woman she had seen in the toilet. She 'clicked' the thumbnail and a new page appeared.

The new page was a full screen full of thumbnails of the same woman. As Mary looked at each thumbnail she recognised the pictures she had seen at Lunchtime. The difference this time was that there were extra pictures showing her stripping off the bra and then her panties and then posing completely naked. Mary was impressed at how confident the woman looked as she posed. In the last few pictures she was totally uninhibited and had her legs spread wide showing her pussy.

Until now Mary had just been checking out the thumbnails. She 'clicked' on the last thumbnail and her screen filled with a full size image of the woman laying on her back with her legs drawn up and spread wide. Mary noticed immediately that the woman's pussy was glistening with her own juices. In fact it was more than glistening it was dripping!

Mary remembered how she was always turned on when posing for Richard and tried to imagine how she would feel posing for other men. She always assumed that she could never pose like that for anyone else, ever, let alone be turned on by it.

As the days passed by, the images of Freddy's photo club ladies were never far away in Mary's mind. As intended, Freddy had successfully sown the seed of inquisitiveness in Mary.

Mary and Freddy still regularly met in and around the office. Each time he would always compliment her on her appearance, usually giving an appreciative whistle if no one else was around. Always he was discrete.

He never asked her about the pictures until one Saturday morning when they met in the lift on the way up to the office.

"I've been meaning to ask you Mary," he said, "did you check out the web site?"

Mary realised she was blushing as she replied, "yes, I did."

"So what did you think."

Mary was not sure how to reply so she just said, "interesting."

Freddy paused for a moment and then said, "Mary, I am not sure how you will react to this but I would like to invite you to be our model tomorrow!"

Mary was lost for words. She blushed, tried to give a reply but just kept stammering.

"I am sorry, Mary," said Freddy, "I have offended you."

"No, no," said Mary; "you just stunned me. "Your request was the last thing I was expecting.

"Why is that," said Freddy.

"Well, I thought that your models always approached you and besides, I could not possibly pose like that for strangers and besides, I am not attractive enough!"

Freddy looked at her and smiled before saying, "Mary, sometimes, if we meet an attractive woman who we think would enjoy the experience of modelling for us, we invite her to our Sunday club. You are definitely an attractive woman and I know that our members would be very pleased if you accepted our invitation.

The poses will be entirely up to you. You can chose whatever you like to wear and, there is no problem at all if you just want to pose fully clothed. We just enjoy photographing attractive, sexy women.

Why don't you think about it?

You don't have to give me an answer today.

Just turn up at my office tomorrow if you change your mind.

Oh, and by the way, don't worry about what to wear, we have an extensive wardrobe of clothes and underwear for you to choose."

Mary was silent as her mind raced with conflicting thoughts. She felt very flattered that Freddy thought she was attractive and sexy. She knew that her answer should be no but deep inside she wanted to say yes!

She remained silent a little longer and then replied, "I'll think about it."

All day Saturday Mary tried to work but her mind was full of other thoughts. She smiled to her self as she wondered what Richard would think if he knew about this proposition. Actually she was certain she already knew. He would probably encourage her to do it!!

Mary decided to ask Richard's opinion anyway and sent him a quick email.

His reply was almost instant!

It read,

"My Dearest Mary, The idea of other men using you as a model makes me feel very jealous but at the same time turns me on! My advice is to go along and pose fully clothed for them. Choose a sexy dress and some sexy underwear. The underwear is more for your benefit to make you feel sexy. I am sure that when you meet them and then start to pose for them you will soon decide whether you trust them and like them enough to pose more revealingly.

The decision to pose in your underwear or even pose naked will be entirely yours! What ever you decide please, please send me copies of the pictures!

Feeling very jealous but with a stiff cock, Richard. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

As she read his reply Mary knew straight away that she would do it, or at least experience being photographed looking sexy but fully clothed.

Mary and Mr. BOSS

CHAPTER 2. JUST FULLY CLOTHED

After arriving home on Saturday evening Mary had a long hot shower. As she enjoyed the hot water and steam her mind started to think about the reality of what she was about to do tomorrow. She remembered back to that Sunday when she had seen the woman coming out of the ladies toilet. She tried to picture herself as that woman and started to ask herself questions imagining that she was about to go to Freddy's office;

Check in the mirror one last time, "do I look OK?"

"Will they think I am attractive?"

"How will I react if they ask me to take off my dress? No, I can't imagine taking off my dress in front of a group of men."

Mary's mind raced with many questions and no firm answers.

The one thing she felt certain about was that she would definitely NOT pose naked. No way. Never. Much too shy.

She could not even begin to imagine being naked in front of a Freddy let alone a group of his friends.

Her confusion about her feelings was compounded by the fact that while she struggled with all these thoughts she was busy carefully shaving her pussy!

"Maybe I will let them see my panties," she thought to herself, "don't want stray pussy hairs to show, best to shave them off.

Mary finished shaving her pussy and checked it out using a hand mirror. "MMMmmm," she thought, "I am becoming an expert at this, it's a shame that Richard isn't here to check me out."

That night Mary did not sleep very well. She had dreams all night long about the Photography club. In some she saw the previous models and, as weird as dreams are, she dreamed she was there when the wife of Freddy's colleague had originally posed.

In Mary's dream many men were photographing the woman. It was as though she was invisible and mingling with the photographers as they slowly encouraged the woman to remove her clothes. Mary had felt aroused and excited during the dream as she watched the woman firstly reveal her breasts and then finally her pussy to the photographers. The final part when the woman started to masturbate as the men watched caused Mary to suddenly wake up.

In the dream she remembered feeling really turned on as she watched the woman caressing herself. She remembered copying the woman's actions and placing her hand between her legs as the woman started to rub her self. She remembered the men encouraging the woman further with compliments about her body. They told her to close her eyes and imagine she was having sex. The part that awoke Mary with a start was when she had somehow swapped places with the woman and was laying with her legs wide apart, her fingers deep in her pussy, and the men frantically taking pictures.

Sunday morning dawned with perfect weather, warm and sunny with a gentle breeze.

Mary had another shower and then quickly dressed in her work clothes and headed off to the office.

During her journey to the office Mary was feeling much more confident and positive in her decision that she would go and pose for Freddy and his friends but DEFINITELY no undressing.

As she approached the office, Mary decided she needed to do some work first before going next door to see Freddy.

As she walked toward the lift she saw a group of five men waiting. When she joined them to wait for the lift they all turned and each of them politely said, "good morning."

Mary did not recognise any of them but that was not unusual with so many different businesses occupying the same building. However she did think it was unusual to see anyone other than Freddy on a Sunday. As the lift arrived and the doors slid open it suddenly occurred to Mary that these men were almost certainly Freddy's friends. They all entered the lift and Mary had the opportunity of quickly checking them out. They all looked like businessmen, quite smartly dressed. They all looked to be about the same age as Richard. A couple of them caught Mary as she looked at them, but they just smiled back at her very warmly. She could not help but notice though how they appeared to be checking her out as well!

Any doubts as to who the men were, were quickly dispelled when they exited the lift and headed toward Freddy's office.

As Mary fumbled for her keys to open her own office she overheard one of them say, "I do hope that this woman Freddy keeps talking about turns up to model for us this morning. From what he has been saying she sounds very nice.

Maybe it is the young woman who just shared the lift with us?"

"Lets hope so," Mary heard one of the others say as she hurriedly opened the shutters and let herself inside.

She realised that although she was now alone in the office she was blushing. She also felt very flattered, knowing that she was the, 'young woman,' who had just shared the lift.'

Mary managed to take her mind off of the modelling for a while and did some work. Her thoughts were never far away from modelling though and she wondered how she would even find the courage to go next door, let alone pose for them.

Her doubts were answered a short time later when the doorbell rang. She hurried from her desk to see who was at the door. Much to her surprise it was Freddy from next door.

She smiled at him and pressed the 'enter' button to open the doors. As he walked in he said, "well Mary, you are already a 'hit' with my friends. Ever since they arrived this morning they have been speculating as to if you were the new model.

"Really?" Said Mary.

"Yes, really," said Freddy, have you made up your mind yet about modelling for us?"

"Yes," said Mary, "I think so, but I was feeling too shy to go you're your office alone."

"Well, come back with me now and I will introduce you," said Freddy.

Mary suddenly felt shy again. She knew that this was the deciding moment. Either go with Freddy now or not go at all.

"Just posing fully clothed," said Mary.

"Of course," said Freddy, "whatever you feel happy with."

Mary hesitated a few seconds more and then replied, "OK, let's go!"

As Freddy waited and she prepared to leave she could not quite believe that she had just agreed to go with him. "OK," she thought to herself, "I know decided to do it last night but this is reality!"

Now they were out in the corridor and the shutters on Mary's office were noisily closing as she let Freddy lead her by the hand to his office door.

She stood there feeling nervous as Freddy keyed in his security code to the door and it slid open. They swiftly walked inside and Freddy led her through the main office to a conference room similar to the one in her office. The main difference was that Freddy's conference room did not have a table. As she walked in she recognised the men she had seen earlier. Freddy introduced to them one by one and she could not help think to herself how polite and charming they all were. As she was being introduced she noticed that the room had a round table at one end surrounded by chairs and the huge space that was left was like she imagined a photographic studio to look.

There were a lot of lights and what she assumed was a 'set' at the far end consisting of hanging silk curtains and a chair. There was also a long couch that only had an arm at one end. Mary remembered seeing this type of couch in magazine pictures where some film star or another was photographed lounging seductively.

Freddy suggested they all sit around the table and have some tea and get to know each other. For about 30minutes or so Mary chatted freely with the men and she soon felt relaxed and was enjoying their company. During the conversations they asked her about herself. She told them about being a mother, how old she was and the fact that she was married. Before telling them how old she was there were a lot of guesses from the men, like 26, 33, etc. she knew these guesses were just flattery but she enjoyed it.

Freddy could sense that she was now relaxed and comfortable with his friends and decided to move the proceedings on a little.

"Mary," he said, "as you might have guessed by now my friends and I would love to take some pictures of you. Why don't you go into the office next door to this room and you will find an extensive selection of dresses that you can choose from."

Unlike the last time when you saw one of our guest models changing in the ladies toilet, we have now fitted a lock to the office door and there is also a long mirror. So, please feel free to choose your clothes and come back when you are ready.

Mary was surprised at how relaxed she felt as she got up and walked to the office next door. She opened the door of the office and walked inside. She was amazed. The whole office had been fitted out like a clothes store. She looked around and saw long racks of expensive looking dresses along with a large selection of underwear.

She closed the door, locked it, and then started to look through the selection of dresses. The dresses were all evening gowns, long and elegant in strong colours, predominantly black, green and red. Another thing she noticed as she looked through the selection was that they all had quite low cut necks, lower than she would normally wear. Most of them also featured a long slit up one side of the skirt.

After looking for a while Mary decided to try one on. She picked dress made of black silk. As she started to take off her work clothes she realised that her plain white underwear would not be suitable for any of these evening gowns. So, before trying on the dress she searched through the underwear for something more suitable.

She quickly realised that Freddy must have a lot of experience with women's sizes because all of the dresses were her size and the underwear was also her size! She was impressed as she realised that not only had he been checking her out each time they had met, he had also been able to estimate the size of her bum, waist and breasts exactly. "Maybe he has x-ray vision," she joked to herself.

Not long ago Mary would not ever have entertained wearing something with a low neck but Richard had convinced her differently when she wore some of the sexy underwear he brought for her. She remembered the black lace bra and bodice that held up her breasts and accentuated them. She also remembered once when he brought a cheeky bra that did not quite cover her nipples. He had unfastened the top few buttons of her cardigan and showed her in a mirror how good she looked with her breasts being held up, accentuated and visible with the top buttons unfastened. She remembered that to prove his point he had opened the cardigan even more and tucked the sides of the cardigan into the cups of the bra to show her cleavage. Mary had been pleased at the result.

She realised that the dress she had already chosen would require black underwear, otherwise it would look strange.

Mary saw that the underwear was arranged by colour and moved along to the black collection. She smiled to her self as she picked up a pair of black silk panties and immediately thought of Richard. The panties were completely open from front to back just like the ones he had bought her recently. She checked out some of the others and smiled again at the outrageous designs. One pair she picked up was just a wide lace belt with a row of large beads running from front to back. Nothing to cover the pussy, just a row of beads to rub between the lips! Another pair was a very small 'G' string with just a tiny triangle of black lace that would only just cover the pussy. Looking through the collection of Panties was starting to make Mary feel horny. She knew she was only going to pose fully clothed but somehow the idea of wearing some very sexy underwear beneath the dress appealed to her.

Mary started to undress as she looked through the selection of underwear. She felt naughty and excited as she finally removed her bra and panties and was completely naked. The excitement of being naked in this office, knowing that just next door the men were waiting for her to return, was really starting to make her feel horny.

Mary picked up the black silk crotch-less panties again and decided to try them on. As she pulled them up over her bum she ran a finger between her legs to check the gap. They were actually very similar to the ones Richard had bought in that they covered her pussy completely, provided that she kept her legs together! The main difference was that the cloth was much softer and the silk lace felt good against her shaved pussy. Mary walked up and down the room in them and then checked herself in the mirror. She thought the panties looked pretty, and, just standing in front of the mirror they looked quite normal. She then slowly squatted down in front of the mirror and slowly opened her knees. She had that naughty feeling again as she felt and saw her pussy show through the gap in the panties as she opened her knees. She smiled again as she imagined Richard seeing her showing herself to the mirror. She knew he would love the view!

She wasn't sure why but she decided to wear the panties for the modelling session.

"My little secret," she thought to her self, "as I pose for the men in my sexy evening gown."

Leaving the panties on Mary moved to the selection of bras. She knew she wanted a bra that would push her breasts up to enhance them for the dress. She tried on a few of different cup designs but did not feel happy with them. As she moved along the large selection she suddenly found one similar to the 'basque' design that Richard was so fond of.

Mary remembered how Richard had modified hers to make the bra cups smaller so that her nipples would just show, peeping over the cups.

She picked up the black Basque and decided to try it on. It took some time to fasten the many small hooks down the back but she soon realised that the cups were as revealing as Richard's modified version. The heavy cup material actually stopped below her nipples but a delicate black lace trim just about covered them.

Mary checked herself in the mirror and liked the way the basque flattered her body. As she checked herself from the front, side and back she realised that she needed some black stockings to finish off the complete sexy look. She found the stockings next to the panties and quickly undid the packing and then pulled them on one by one onto each leg. She expertly (Richard was a good teacher!) fixed the stockings to the suspenders that were part of the basque and then returned to the mirror.

As she walked back to the mirror Mary had the same horny feelings that she always had when she dressed like this for Richard. She had always thought that the reason it made her feel horny was because she knew Richard would be complimenting her she posed for him and that sooner or later she would be naked and they would fuck.

This time was different.