Mary and Mr. Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

She was only going to pose fully clothed no sex, no fucking, and yet, just wearing this underwear made her feel incredibly sexy and horny.

She decided that it must be the excitement of keeping the secret of her underwear from the men.

The other reason it excited her was the feeling naughty part.

She also realised that she felt slightly unsafe as she moved. For instance, when she had leaned forward to fasten the stockings to the suspenders she felt as though her breasts were in danger of falling out of the bra. Also with each step or movement of her thighs she was constantly reminded of the split from front to back in her panties.

She checked her self out in the mirror again and decided she liked what she saw. Walking over to the dress she lifted it up to admire the soft fabric and then pulled down the front mounted zip to get into the dress.

She was surprised to discover that the zip completely unfastened, like a coat zip, opening the dress completely. The zip was in fact quite clever. It actually curved across the body of the dress and finished at the top of the long split in the side. She placed her arms through the delicate string shoulder straps and then pulled the skirt section together to engage the zip. She then pulled the zip up slowly, pulling the top of the dress together over her breasts. The front of the dress was 'V' shaped and the bottom of the 'V' was low, "very low!" Mary thought, just revealing the black lace of the basque bra. Two triangles of black silk were just enough each side to cover her breasts.

She wriggled around to make her self more comfortable in the dress and then returned to the mirror.

"MMmmm," she thought, "not bad!"

Mary finished the whole 'look' with a pair of black shoes with high heels and her best make up.

Mary's nervousness started to return, as she looked at her self for the final time in the long mirror before unlocking the door and nervously walking back to the conference room/studio.

She hesitated outside the door, making some final adjustments to the top of the dress before summoning the courage to grasp the door handle, open the door and enter.

As she entered she was greeted with a chorus of appreciative whistles that made her blush, but she had to admit, boosted her confidence greatly.

Without being asked Mary made her way past the men to the 'SET' at the end of the room and stood in front of the silk curtains.

---------------------- . ------------------------

Mary and Mr. BOSS

CHAPTER 3: MARY GETS BOLDER

The men started to gather in front of the set and Mary felt uncertain what to do next. She need not have worried as Freddy quickly took control.

"Just look at us and smile," he said, "just relax and enjoy the experience and my friends will help you with their directions."

The cameras started to flash and the flattering comments started from all of the men, as Mary eased into the role of model.

At first she found it difficult to follow the instructions from the men as they all competed for her attention.

"Look at me Mary."

"Smile for me Mary, lovely, thank you."

"Turn around for me Mary, that's great, now look back over your shoulder; smile, lovely, thank you."

"Look at me Mary, smile, you look fantastic, thank you Mary."

Mary's previous nervousness soon disappeared and she was surprised at just how much she was enjoying this experience. Although she had felt a little awkward with the poses at first, the men did a wonderful job of flattering her and making her feel at ease.

Mary had noticed that whenever she moved to change pose, the slit, in the skirt part of the dress, momentarily opened to reveal glimpses of the top of her stocking tops. This seemed to be attracting admiring glances from all of the men. So it was no great surprise to her when Freddy suggested she should pose, still standing but with one foot up on the chair. As she raised her foot to the chair she felt the slit of the dress fall open. When her foot was finally in place on the chair, her thigh, showing the top of her black stocking, was fully revealed to the men. Unknown to the men Mary could also feel the slit in her panties moving as she raised her leg, acting as a reminder to her of how naughtily she was dressed underneath! There was a general murmur of approval with comments like, "very sexy Mary, fantastic legs!"

She still felt quite relaxed as they moved around her taking more pictures and trying to encourage her to show a little more of her thigh.

Mary was really starting to enjoy being the centre of their attention and cheekily pulled the silk fabric of the dress a little higher up just revealing the naked flesh of her thigh above the stocking top. She was very careful not too raise it too much and risk giving a glimpse of her naughty panties!

The men roared with approval as she showed them more of her thigh and the cameras buzzed and flashed as they took their pictures.

Freddy then suggested that she should sit on the couch. As she sat down he suggested she should cross her legs with one knee above the other and the slit of the dress still revealing her stocking top. Mary obliged and smiled flirtatiously at the men as they took their pictures from different angles and heights. She still followed their instructions as best as she could.

"Look down to me Mary," one said as he knelt on the floor with his camera looking up at her.

She looked down and gave a warm smile as the camera flashed.

Others said, "look round to me Mary, smile, fantastic!"

They continued taking pictures like this for a while until one said, "Mary look up at me, smile, fantastic!"

As Mary looked up to where the voice came from she saw he was standing on a chair and knew of course that he was looking down the front of her dress at her breasts. She blushed a little as she smiled and Freddy immediately interrupted and said, "Mary, I am sorry, how rude! He should have asked for your permission before taking a picture like that."

Mary, replied, "No, No really, it is not a problem, actually I'm quite flattered!"

At that moment they were interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. Freddy rushed off to answer it. A few moments later he returned and said, "I am very sorry but I must go home to deal with a problem that has occurred."

He then walked over to Mary and said, "do you want to stop now or are you happy to carry on without me here?"

Mary had been enjoying the whole experience of receiving so many flattering comments from the men and, she had to admit to herself, that she was getting quite turned on by the whole atmosphere. In her mind she knew that she wanted to do some more pictures but felt a little embarrassed at the thought of Freddy seeing her posing more sexily. So, the fact that Freddy was going was quite convenient! At the same time though, she felt that he had been looking after her and she felt a little nervous at being left with the rest of the Sunday club. Knowing that they had taken naked pictures of other women in the past she was certain they were hoping that Mary would do the same.

"Just fully clothed," she reminded herself, "but maybe a little revealing," her wild side interjected.

Mary suddenly realised that they were all waiting for an answer and quickly replied, "Yes, of course, let's carry on."

There was an immediate cheer from the men.

Freddy quickly left the office and, as they heard the office door close, one of the men said, "Now, Mary where were we? Ah yes, Freddy had just asked you if you had a problem with the last picture looking down at your breasts."

"So," he continued, would feel comfortable with us taking more pictures like that?"

"What looking down the front of my dress?" Said Mary.

"Yes," he said.

"Provided that you think I look OK."

"LOOK OK?!!" They all exclaimed, "you look fabulous!"

"Thank you," said Mary, "just tell me how you want me to pose then and I will try."

"Just stay as you are but slide the shoulder straps of your dress down onto your arms."

"What, like this?" said Mary as she reached for each strap and pulled them off of her shoulders.

"That looks fantastic!" said one of them.

"Fabulous," said one of the others.

Mary could feel their collective gaze on the exposed tops of her breasts.

She looked down at them herself and was pleased with the effect the underwear had in displaying her breasts so nicely.

"Look at me Mary, smile, lovely!"

"Over hear Mary, you look fabulous!"

Mary followed their instructions and realised how bold she felt. She felt surprised by how much she was enjoying the attention that these men were giving her breasts.

As she moved around to face in different directions she regularly checked that the black lace on the top of the bra was still covering her nipples. The bra top still felt unsafe. Unsafe in as much as it felt as though her breasts were not actually covered, just resting on top and at any moment one wrong move would expose a nipple! This insecure feeling, Mary realised, was actually turning her on!

She had noticed that since allowing them to look at, and picture, her partly exposed breasts there was a sexually charged atmosphere starting to fill the room. It was nothing she could actually describe, just subtle changes in the men's voices and a certain look in their eyes as they looked at her.

She started to think that they were all trying to imagine her without the dress.

At that moment if she had really been able to read minds she would have been shocked to realise that they were all imagining her completely naked!

All of these emotions and thoughts were starting to make her feel horny. These men, she realised, with their flattering comments, polite manners and appreciative gazes were really turning her on.

She began to feel like she was being slowly but surely seduced by this group of charming men.

Mary also realised that she felt more comfortable with these sexy poses now that Freddy had left. She had felt awkward with him being there.

Freddy had realised very early on that if his Sunday club were going to see more of Mary, even though she had specifically said 'just fully clothed' he would have to leave, or at least pretend to leave!

It was his experience that so far, other than looking sexy, all of their volunteer models had one thing in common, they all finished their modelling session naked!

Freddy was certain that Mary would not be any different and he had been looking forward to finally seeing her naked for many weeks now.

In fact, Freddy had told Mary a little lie when he gave the impression that only the original model had masturbated in front of them. ALL the models had masturbated for them!

Mary was really entering into the spirit of being a model and when one of them asked,

"Mary, would you mind kneeling on the couch please?"

She just willingly did as he asked and knelt on the couch. She had to re-arrange the dress so that she did not kneel on it and the final result was that almost all of one thigh was now exposed.

"That is great," one of them said.

"Just push your bottom up a little,"

Mary pushed her bum up playfully and asked, "what, like this?"

There was a chorus of appreciative whistles and cries of, "wow, yes, fantastic!"

As she knelt Mary felt that her breasts were even more insecure and as the men moved round to her front she realised that they really could fall out at any moment! That moment came when one of them said, "lift your head up Mary."

As she lifted her head up she felt her nipples slip free of the black lace covering.

She heard the men's immediate reaction.

"Don't move Mary, stay exactly like that!"

Mary shocked her self by pretending to the men that she was completely unaware of her nipples being exposed.

She realised that these men were making her feel the same as Richard did when he photographed her. The initial shyness was rapidly going and she was feeling sexy and confident.

Mary felt both naughty and sexy kneeling with her bum pushed up and her head held high knowing that her breasts were no longer covered and were hanging free! As the cameras flashed and took their pictures it felt as though each flash was a gentle caress of her nipples. She could feel them stiffening and becoming erect under the lustful gazes of the men and their cameras.

As the frenzy of picture taking subsided one of the men asked, "Mary would you mind standing up now please?"

Mary did not answer; she just obeyed the request and stood up. As she stood she pretended to notice her exposed breasts for the first time and in mock surprise she placed her hands over them to cover herself.

"The cameras flashed again and there were cries of, "yes, yes stay like that, Mary."

Mary stood with her hands covering her breasts, smiling and turning towards each of them as they asked her to.

She reminded herself of her earlier statement of, 'fully clothed,' but deep inside she knew that if they asked her she would show them more! Maybe remove the dress!

Of course, Freddy had never left the office. He had opened and closed the door but stayed inside and was now watching from behind the group of photographers.

He felt excited as he heard one of his friends say, "Mary I'm sure you knew that we had all seen your breasts earlier when you were kneeling so why don't you lower your hands and let us get a good view of them."

Mary looked toward the man who had just spoken as if asking for more encouragement.

"Come on Mary," he pleaded, "lower your hands and let us see those fabulous erect nipples that we all saw earlier." Still looking into the man's eyes Mary slowly lowered her hands to reveal her breasts. As her nipples came into view Mary somehow felt wild and liberated. The cameras started to flash furiously, the men shouted and whistled their approval.

"Fabulous Mary."

"Lovely breasts, Mary."

"Turn to me Mary, lovely!"

"Push them out Mary!"

Mary was amazed to feel totally uninhibited as the men gazed at her breasts and she posed for their cameras. Gone, was the shy uncertainty that usually filled her mind as she thrust her chest out provocatively and enjoyed the appreciative comments back from the men.

"Wow, I feel sexy!" she thought to herself.

As she enjoyed her newly found freedom Freddy watched from the back with his hand in his pocket feeling his stiffening cock, wondering and hoping if he would finally see her naked. Just the thought made his cock grow stiffer!

Mary and Mr. BOSS

CHAPTER 4: THE WILD SIDE TAKES HER OVER

Mary really could not believe the situation she was in. Here she was posing in front of a group of strangers, her nipples now exposed and she was really enjoying herself!

She did not feel embarrassed or shy. She had felt like this before with Richard but to be so uninhibited in front of these men was somehow liberating.

She was feeling very, very horny realising that she was exciting the men with her body and, when one of them suggested she should unfasten the zip on her dress she just reached for the zipper, smiled at the men and slowly and seductively started to pull down the zip.

Inch by inch she lowered the zip, slowly revealing the black lace underwear beneath.

The men encouraged her with comments like, "you look so sexy Mary!"

"Show us your underwear Mary."

"More! More! Show us more!"

The zip was now almost at the top of the split in the dress and Mary knew that once it was full unfastened the dress would fall open.

She hesitated for a few seconds and then unfastened it fully.

As the two halves of the zip parted company she just allowed the dress to gape open and reveal her in her underwear.

With a quick wiggle of her body the dress just fell to the floor leaving her standing in front of the men, her nipples exposed and her panties and stockings in full view.

The men started taking lots more pictures requesting her to turn in different directions for them.

As Mary posed for them she was very careful to keep her legs together to hide the naughty panties. However just knowing her little secret about the panties just seemed to add to her arousal.

Freddy was still watching from behind the men and as soon as Mary's dress had fallen off and revealed her underwear he had felt a surge of anticipation and a full hardening of his cock. He recognised the panties immediately and knew Mary's secret that they were split!

He felt certain now that despite her original insistence that she would only pose fully clothed she would soon, although she did not know it yet, be exposing her cunt for all the men to see!

When his colleague's wife had originally posed and masturbated for the camera Freddy had been convinced that she had been unique and unusual. Since then he had discovered, much to the delight of the Sunday club, that all of their models followed the same pattern. They would initially insist that they would not take off any clothes but as they warmed to being a model and the centre of attention something seemed to change. Freddy and the men of the Sunday club had concluded that most women, despite their initial denial, enjoyed the flattery of being able to excite men with their bodies.

A big factor in all of this, Freddy knew, was that all of the dresses and underwear he provided for them to choose from were revealing and sexy. He knew that just wearing naughty underwear underneath a revealing and sexy dress made the women feel confident and sexy.

Freddy felt an irresistible urge to touch his cock and, as he watched Mary turning to pose in different positions, he unzipped his trousers and pushed his hand inside to stroke his stiff cock.

As he touched his cock he watched eagerly as the Sunday club continues to take their pictures.

He listened to their requests and watched as Mary followed their instructions. Freddy recognised the usual signs and noticed that Mary was following the instructions quite readily now.

From the very first day he had seen her he had dreamed of this moment, unsure at first if she would take the first step and agree to model for him.

He watched now and waited eagerly for her reaction to the last instructions.

Mary was facing away from the men and could feel their collective gaze on her bum. The panties were actually cut very high, almost like a G- string so most of her bum cheeks were not covered.

"Look back at us over your shoulder Mary."

Mary did as she was asked and turned her head round to look back at them and smiled broadly.

The cameras flashed and the men's compliments just kept on coming.

"You have a wonderful sexy bum Mary," one of them said.

"Yes, fantastic," another said.

"Just keep standing like that Mary but can you stand with your legs slightly apart please?"

Mary thought for a second or two and decided that it would be OK.

She placed her feet about twelve inches apart and said, "what, like this?"

"Yes, yes, Mary, that is great, now look back over your shoulder at us again."

As she stood there Mary could feel that the panties had opened a little. She was sure that they could not see anything, (yet!), but she could feel her wet pussy partly exposed to the air!

"You look fantastic Mary," would you mind unfastening the top for us?"

Mary was silent. They all waited in silence.

This request was the one Freddy was waiting to see how she would react.

He watched, his hand gently stroking his stiff cock as he waited.

Mary did not answer in words. She turned her head to face away from them, reached up behind her back and started to unfasten the hooks one by one!

A low mumble started to gradually build into cheers and whistles of approval amongst the men.

One by one she unfastened the hooks until the last one fell free.

As she had been unfastening the hooks she could see the flashes of the cameras as they recorded her slow strip.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers