Mary Pattinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,448 Followers

"Seems to be working," was her quick response.

"Oh I give up. What would you like to drink?" He motioned for the barman to come over.

After sitting nursing their drinks for a few minutes, Mary jumped off her bar stool. "Come on then, lets go back and dance some more. I'm in the mood for dancing."

Knocking back her drink in one go she placed her empty glass on a nearby table. Taking Steve by the hand she led him onto the packed dance floor. The beat was relentless and Steve found himself enjoying this far more than he usually did.

As the evening progressed, so the drinks continued to flow. Mary was still drinking vodka but Steve was now on soft drinks. He couldn't afford to have brewers droop should he get lucky.

Having danced raunchily to that dirty dancing song, Steve and Mary were stood quite close together as the mood changed when the DJ put on the smoochy music. The evening was drawing to a close.

Mary started to move off the dance floor but it seemed natural when Steve stopped her and drew her into his arms. She rested her arms on his shoulders whilst he encircled her waist. They swayed round the dance floor in small shuffle steps. The lights had been dimmed so that it was now quite dark.

Steve stroked her hips with both his hands before he moved down to grope her ass cheeks. He pulled her closer feeling her large breasts squash into him.

Mary had been waiting for this. She knew it was coming. It was nearly time to throw a bucket of water over his ardour.

He pulled back slightly releasing his grip on her ass cheeks. Feeling the moment was now, he leaned forward to kiss her, expecting her to welcome his lips.

At the last second, Mary turned her head away leaving Steve with a mouthful of her hair.

She yawned. "I think it's time I went to my room. Thank you for your company Steve. Goodnight."

She walked away as he stood rooted to the spot. He looked round in time to see Barry throw him a smug look as he walked off with Colleen.

So he's scored and I'm left high and dry. I don't think so thought Steve. He hurried after Mary.

He caught up with her just as she reached her hotel room.

"Hey there Mary," he yelled, "just a moment, I want to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to talk to you," she retorted as she swiped her card into the door lock. The lock clicked and she opened the door.

"What the hell just happened," Steve replied, his anger growing. "I thought we were having a good time."

She glared back at him. "You've been played mister. I know what you were thinking. I'll get her pissed and then maybe I can get my end away. Well not with me you won't. Do you not get it? I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

She stepped into her room. Steve was incensed and as she tried to close the door he pushed it open and forced his way inside. The door clicked shut.

"Get out Steve, get out now!" Mary shouted.

"Not a chance, you bitch." He grabbed her arms and shoved her forcibly against the wall driving the wind out of her.

Pinning her to the wall with one hand he brought his other to her face. Squeezing hard he pressed his lips against hers.

She couldn't believe this was happening. One minute she was having a good time and now it would seem her work colleague was going to rape her. She struggled more as his kiss became harder.

Letting go of her face, Steve broke the kiss. His hand moved down to cup Mary's left breast. She gasped as he groped and squeezed it before switching his attention to her right breast.

"You've got great tits," he growled as he continued his assault by pushing his knee between her legs forcing them apart.

Mary continued to struggle but was growing ever more weary. She couldn't believe how strong Steve was. She was also aware that there was a large bulge pressing into her thigh.

Steve went in for the kill. His hand moved off her large breasts and down between her thighs to that area at the top of the legs.

"What the..." he was surprised. As his hand reached her pussy he could feel it. She was wet. She was fucking wet. My God the bitch is turned on by this!

Encouraged by this revelation, Steve carried on vigorously rubbing her mound.

Mary was disgusted with herself. She couldn't stand this man and now she was allowing him to sexually assault her and furthermore it seemed her body was beginning to enjoy it.

She tried one last time. "Please Steve, please stop. Please don't do this," she pleaded.

Steve just smiled back and rubbed her pussy with renewed effort.

Mary was rocking back and forth as her hips worked overtime. She could feel something building. Something that hadn't happened in a long, long time.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oohh...aarrhh," she screamed as her orgasm exploded from within.

"Uuunnnhhh...uuunnnhhh," she groaned as she moved her hips faster, rubbing her pussy into Steve's fingers.

Steve released her arms and groped both her 38D breasts. Mary not realising she had been released left them up over her head, her body trembling from the after shock as her orgasm subsided.

Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Steve had stood back a pace.

She looked at him with loathing in her eyes.

"Get out," she hissed, "get out now!"

Steve smiled. "Not a chance, I've only just started." He moved his hands back onto her breasts but this time instead of groping, softly caressed the exposed flesh in her cleavage. It was tender. Mary felt her body tingle and couldn't understand why.

She stood frozen to the spot. She knew she should be resisting more but for some reason seemed unable to move. She quivered as his hand slid deeper into her cleavage.

She twitched. Oohh, that felt good she thought as Steve continued to caress her breasts. His hand slid under her bra. Her nipples responded to his touch immediately.

"Uuummm," a small moan escaped from her lips. Her hips moved with a quick flick sideways. "Oohh," her lips parted, her breath coming now in short bursts.

As her eyes flickered closed Steve kissed her. A deep lingering kiss.

"Mmm...no...mmm." Resisting at first she tried to twist her mouth away but Steve was persistent. He kissed her harder. She responded at last allowing him to savour the taste of her lips.

His tongue flicked out. She instinctively opened her mouth and allowed it entry where it entwined with hers. They kissed together, deeply; passionately.

With a final squeeze of her full breasts his hands moved down to once more fondle her round ass cheeks. He pulled her into his bulge which Mary was startled to realise was bigger than before.

He lifted the hem of her dress and with a struggle pulled it over her hips exposing her legs for the first time. He stood back in appreciation of the moment.

Mary's body was trembling, her back seeking support from the wall behind her.

Steve looked at the curve of her solid but shapely calves up to the meaty flesh of her thighs. Her stockings and suspenders were just right. He caught sight of her thong. His cock pulsed, his excitement growing as he anticipated what was to come.

"Please Steve stop...no...I don't want to do this." She struggled slightly.

"Sssshhh...ssshhh...sure you do," he replied and kissed her again.

She kissed him back as her resistance faded.

He reached behind and slowly lowered the zip. He pulled her dress down, sliding it over her hips to reveal her full body to his lustful gaze.

"God, you're amazing," he whispered huskily, his voice faltering.

Her age belied her physical appearance. Supported by her plunge bra her 38D breasts stood out proudly, her large nipples clearly visible through the fabric. Her stomach showed a slight paunch but nothing too untoward. And her legs. Her legs were nothing short of sensational, especially in her 5" heels. Now he knew why these had been significant. She was at the right height for him to fuck her!

Steve's cock was straining against his trousers begging for some form of release. He could feel his balls churning as he let his eyes feast on her body.

Mary knew she shouldn't be allowing this to happen but her resistance had ended. She blamed the alcohol for lowering her resolve.

Steve moved back to her with urgency. He needed to fuck her; now.

His hands stripped off her bra freeing her magnificent globes. They barely sagged. Her perfectly centred pink aureoles were just the right size and were immaculate. No sign of puckering with age. Her nipples were large and very swollen. He greedily sucked on them in turn. Mary gasped and moaned in reply.

As he savoured her breasts with his mouth his hand resumed it's exploration of her pussy. Her shaved pussy. Now that was another surprise! With no time for much foreplay he sank his fingers into her mound pushing her thong deep inside.

She was sopping wet. He was amazed just how wet she was. He slipped a finger inside followed quickly by another and rapidly finger fucked her.

Mary was grunting loudly as he rocked her back with the force of his thrusts.

Pushing her pussy lips open he released her clit. His thumb flicked against it, once, twice, three times. Mary screamed as her second orgasm erupted.

Steve lowered his trousers revealing the monster within.

Mary had seen a lot of cock in her younger days. All different shapes and sizes but nothing that could have prepared her for Steve's member. It was simply the biggest thing she had ever seen.

It stuck straight out from his body, a throbbing pulsing great shaft of a thing, 9" in length and thick, thicker than she thought possible.

Steve placed her hand on it. She looked into his eyes, her shock very evident to him. He smiled smugly. She looked back down as her hand closed round it. She could feel his pre cum leaking from the large bulbous head and dribbling onto her fingers. She swallowed hard.

Steve took her hand and led her to her bed. She backed up against the edge and sat down. He towered above her his massive cock waving in her face.

She sagged back onto her elbows a look of trepidation and fear on her face. She nervously licked her lips.

Ripping off her thong, Steve took hold of her legs and opened them wide. He knelt inside her thighs rubbing his hands up and down her luscious legs. His cock was throbbing, eager for satisfaction.

He brought the head of his enormous cock up to Mary's pussy. She laid down on her back.

"Ooohhh," she groaned as he pushed against her pussy lips. They opened slightly.

He withdrew and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy trying to lubricate his member with as much of her free flowing juices as he could.

He took hold of his cock and pushed forward again.

"Aaahhh," Mary moaned as his cock slid in a little easier this time.

He paused. Mary's eyes were screwed tight shut, her mouth twisted in a grimace. He pushed forward again.

The head gained full entry. He paused again before pushing forward once more.

"Ooohhh god...ooohhh god," Mary groaned, "you're too big...too big." Her hands twisted as she gripped the bed sheets tightly.

Steve grabbed hold of her tits and with a final thrust of his hips slammed his full thick 9" cock deep inside her pussy.

Mary screamed.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard, I hate you!"

Steve smiled and proceeded to fuck her, starting vigorously and then with more urgency.

Mary never knew at what moment the pain of having his gigantic cock thrusting into her turned into pleasure but she soon realised that it didn't hurt anymore.

Her bodily instincts took over and her hips were soon meeting his forceful thrusts with their own.

She could feel a warm sensation building as her third orgasm exploded inside. She again came screaming as Steve continued to pump in and out with no sign of stopping anytime soon.

Her fourth orgasm took her by surprise as Steve altered the angle of his strokes and hit her G-spot.

She had never, ever experienced that sensation before now. Certainly never with her many lovers and most definitely not with Philip, her husband.

Philip, oh my god, my husband; I'm cheating on my husband!

This brief moment of concern regarding her marital fidelity vanished as suddenly as it had appeared when orgasm number five hit home.

Steve couldn't believe what was happening. He'd fucked many women in the past and had consistently cheated on his wife but he had never experienced anything or anyone like Mary and she certainly was a screamer. He'd never have thought that. But then again the quiet ones were always the worst.

He had never felt his cock to be so hard and big. For an older woman she was in better physical shape than his wife. There was no visible sign of cellulite, her ass was full and round and not flabby and her legs and tits! Well they were just sensational!

He was also amazed at how tight her pussy was. She obviously was not getting fucked and either hadn't been for some time or else her husband wasn't particularly well endowed. If only he'd known how true both those thoughts were.

As Mary came screaming to orgasm number six, Steve felt his balls boiling as his own orgasm grew.

"Yeah...oh yeah," he yelled in gleeful triumph as his cock exploded pumping load after load of his white cum deep inside her.

He let her pussy milk him dry before he pulled out and rolled over to lay at her side.

Mary lay there, her eyes wide open. She had never, ever been fucked like that before. She was amazed. She'd thought her days of sex were over but Steve had just revealed that was far from true.

She turned on her side and draped a leg over Steve, snuggling up to him.

"Thank you," she said and with a smile on her lips added, "that was amazing, but I still hate you!"

Steve turned to face her and looked into her eyes. He bent down and kissed her. Her lips parted and their tongues met. His hand stroked over her large breast, pulling at her nipple.

"No, we can't do this," breathed Mary into Steve's mouth.

His hand dropped between her thighs. Her legs parted immediately. His fingers touched her pussy and slid inside her.

"Sure we can," he breathed back and kissed her again, deeply.

"Mmm," she moaned as she opened her legs wider.

Steve took her left hand and placed it on his limp cock. She looked at her hand as she stroked up and down his shaft watching incredulously as it grew under her touch but oblivious to the fact that the hand she was using had her wedding band and engagement ring on it, those twin symbols of fidelity, love and marriage, forsaking all others till death do us part.

Steve rolled back between her legs and slid slowly up her body. She released her grip on his now fully erect cock and spread her legs wider.

As Steve eased himself forward his cock touched her pussy lips and with one quick thrust slid straight in.

He slowly began to make love to her, gliding back and forth eliciting small grunts from Mary with every small thrust.

She closed her legs round his back and pulled him close as she pushed herself forward to meet him. She kissed him hard as her passion built.

As Steve fondled her breasts and pulled at her nipples Mary felt her orgasm coming. She tightened her legs round Steve's back.

"Oh Steve, oh Steve!" she cried out.

Steve too came shortly after, so wrapped up in the sensuousness of the moment.

They lay together for a while, Steve's cock still buried deep within her pussy.

Mary woke with a start. She could feel something pushing in and out of her. She opened her eyes.

Steve was on top of her rocking gently back and forth. She could feel his cock inside her, filling her like no-one had ever done before.

She must have dozed off.

"No, no, get off," she tried to push him off.

Steve pinned her back to the bed.

Not a chance," he replied. He thrust hard into her causing her to squeal.

He sucked on her nipples and they responded as they had previously, She was lost. She closed her arms round his neck. Might as well enjoy it she thought wickedly.

Now that he had her compliance, Steve withdrew. Mary was surprised but then startled as he grabbed her arm encouraging her to get up before turning her onto all fours. He bent her over, her ass sticking up in the air.

"What...what are you doing," she asked her voice cracking slightly.

Steve didn't answer. He just plunged his cock straight inside her and proceeded to fuck her doggie style.

"Oh my god," she yelled as he pummelled into her with increasing speed, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

Mary's large tits swung to and fro and she moaned when Steve lent below and man handled them roughly, forcing them together as he squeezed tightly.

He groped and fondled them, tweaking her nipples as they grew larger and more swollen. Flicking them brought an immediate response from Mary as she came to yet another orgasm. She couldn't believe how responsive her body had become to Steve's touch.

Mary grunted loudly as Steve carried on for what seemed to be ages. She lost count of how many orgasms she had, although it was only three more times before Steve came himself with an almighty bellow, once more depositing vast amounts of his cum deep inside her devastated pussy.

They both collapsed onto the bed panting from the exertion. Wrapping themselves in each others arms they fell into a deep satiated sleep.

The next morning dawned and with it that uncertainty of how they were going to react to each other after what had happened last night.

Mary opened her eyes. She immediately knew Steve was still in bed with her. She moaned inwardly as she came to terms with what she had done.

She carefully looked over to see him looking back at her, a sly grin on his face.

"Morning Mary," he said pointedly.

Oh god, she groaned to herself. "Yeah, morning," was her muted reply.

Mary stood under the shower in her hotel bathroom. It was on full power mode as she attempted to wash away her guilt. What the hell had she been thinking. She hated Steve. Well, maybe not hate. Hate was a strong word. She didn't think she was capable of hating anyone. She didn't like him much. There, that was better she mused, she disliked him intensely.

But the sex. My god, that had been...unbelievable! The best ever. She had never come so many times. Never been so turned on. Maybe it was the booze. Maybe it was because Steve had been so forceful with her. Whatever it was it had awakened feelings of lust she thought had gone for ever.

Fifty odd year old women shouldn't behave this way she thought. She should be at home wearing her comfortable slippers and looking forward to playing with the grand-kids, not out all night fucking like some hormonal twenty year old.

All that morning they were awkward in each other's company. They trailed round the trade stands chatting inanely to the show delegates, collecting brochures and goodie bags without any enthusiasm.

They had a painful lunch where both tried to start conversations which faltered after a few words.

What had happened had been monumental and it was now in the way. They couldn't appear to break past it.

They left the restaurant and walked down the corridor, back towards the trade show stands.

Steve could take it no longer.

"It was your fault," he blurted out, "all your fault but I don't regret it. You were sensational."

Mary turned on him, eyes flashing.

"You condescending son of a bitch. You all but raped me and you say it's my fault. Just how pray, was it my fault!"

"You shouldn't have looked so sexy," Steve stammered out his reply.

"What the fuck?" screamed an incensed Mary, "you fucked me; you forcibly fucked me!"

"You loved it!" Steve yelled back regaining his composure.

They stood and faced each other, eyes blazing, chests heaving as their breath came in short gasps.

They broke and rushed into each others arms kissing and fondling each other.

Steve's hands were all over her breasts as he struggled to undo her blouse buttons. Mary meanwhile was pulling at his zip, her hand grabbing at his massive hard on.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,448 Followers