Mary Pattinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,466 Followers

They suddenly realised where they were. Steve looked around desperately and found what he was looking for. He tried the door handle. The door swung open and they stumbled inside slamming the door shut behind them.

Pulling Mary's blouse open he reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. He pulled it away and his hands took her 38D breasts. He marvelled at how they seemed so soft yet firm. She gasped as his fingers brushed over her swelling nipples repeatedly.

Managing to regain focus, Mary continued to tug at Steve's trousers. With a final heave she managed to pull them down and free his massive cock. She took it in her hands, one hand was never going to be enough.

As she lowered herself to take it into her mouth, Steve took hold of her shoulders and pulled her back upright.

"Not this time; later. I just need to fuck you now," he said huskily.

She kissed him deeply as he lifted her skirt up and over her hips. He pulled her briefs to one side and spun her round to face the wall.

Bending her over he brought his cock up between her ass cheeks and pushed up until he found her pussy.

She wiggled her ass as he penetrated her pussy lips. He pushed more firmly.

"Ooohhh," she groaned as his massive thick cock stretched her again.

"God you're tight," he breathed as he pushed forward again.

Slowly, slowly he went until he was fully in. He paused. It was the longest pause ever. He dearly wanted to ram his cock in and out of her pussy but he had to give her time to adapt to his size.

He pulled back and then slid forward. Slowly to start then with increased tempo. Then the passion took over.

As he hammered into her, Mary thrust her hips back to meet him. She was fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

"Oh, oh, yeah...oh, oh yeah...oh, oh, yeah..." Mary groaned with each thrust as he continued to pound into her pussy.

She came. A loud shrieking wave of pent up emotion washed over her.

Steve too came at the same time. He filled her with his cum yet again. He couldn't believe it.

They made it back to Steve's bedroom unnoticed by anyone and for the rest of the afternoon fucked each other in every conceivable position they could think of.

Having showered together, which took a while due to the sex; they made it down to dinner for the last night. They managed to get a table to themselves and ate sparingly but drank a lot.

They had both made the effort and had dressed up a little bit more than was probably necessary for the location. But it didn't matter.

They raced back to Mary's bedroom and stripping off their clothes as fast as they could were soon deep in the throes of passion once more.

The following morning they checked out of the hotel and left on their long drive home.

Steve was amazed when after an hour or so of driving, Mary mischievously looked over at him, placed her hand on his crotch area and started to rub.

"What are you doing, you're going to make me crash," he said anxiously.

She smiled as she carried on rubbing. He could feel his cock was getting interested.

"Okay," he said, "if that's how you want to play it!"

Holding the steering wheel with one hand he put his other on her knee and slid it up her bare thigh. Her legs opened invitingly as he reached the vee at the top of her thighs.

"Oohh...mmm," she moaned as his fingers touched her pussy. She was wet already.

"What have I done," Steve laughed, "I've unleashed a tigress!"

"Mmmm," moaned Mary, "uuunnnhhh...ooohhh." Her hips started jiggling as she pushed down to force his fingers inside.

"You're...going...to...have...uuuhhh...to...stop...Steve...quickly...mmm...now...somewhere...uuunnnhhh...anywhere...ooohhh!"

"I can't stop now, were on a motorway if you hadn't realised!" he blurted out.

"Then pull off...mmm...ooohhh...anywhere...now...uuunnnhhh," she replied as she writhed in her seat.

Seeing a sign for a service station, Steve indicated and pulled off the motorway.

Driving round to the near deserted lorry park he parked up as far away from the buildings as he could.

Mary jumped out of the front seat and into the back shedding her clothes as fast as she could.

Steve was mesmerised by this it was almost too much to take in. He'd unleashed a demon.

As he clambered into the back, Mary tore at his shirt pulling it off over his head with out undoing any buttons. She pulled his trousers down freeing his cock. It bounced up to full attention.

Grabbing it with both hands she licked the pre cum of the bulbous head before jacking him off as vigorously as she could. She tried to get it in her mouth but he was too big for her.

It didn't matter to Steve. He just wanted to get inside her again.

He sat back into the upholstery his cock sticking straight up into the air.

Mary licked her lips, swallowed hard and then clambered over his legs and crouched over him.

She carefully lowered herself onto his giant member gasping as he entered her.

Steve let her set her own pace. She had to be careful.

With a loud cry she settled onto his thighs, Steve's full, thick 9" cock buried deep inside her pussy.

She began to slide herself up and down his pole. Steve took her huge breasts in his hands and fondled them, reaching up to suck on her rapidly growing nipples.

Mary threw her head back and groaned. She moved faster up and down.

Steve grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and propelled her up and down his massive shaft even faster. Mary slumped forward, groaning, changing the angle of Steve's cock within her. It had the desired effect as she instantly came to her first orgasm.

Steve carried on lifting her rapidly up and down his 9" cock. Mary grunting loudly each time she thumped back down onto his balls.

He felt his own orgasm building and pumped faster. As Mary screamed with her second orgasm, so Steve came too, pumping her full of his sperm.

She collapsed on top of him, breathing hard.

"Fuck me," she sighed, "that was intense. I've never done that before!"

She glanced out of the car window. "Oh fuck, there's someone coming this way!"

Steve looked out as a HGV drove into the car park and headed towards them.

"Relax," he said, "they won't be able to see anything,"

The truck stopped next to them. As it's air brakes hissed, Mary scrambled into her clothes.

"Quick, quick, Steve, let's go...NOW!"

The truck driver clearly saw Mary's breasts as she struggled to get her bra on as she returned to the front seat. Steve got out and stretched before puling his trousers back on. The truck driver saw him, smiled and gave him the thumbs up. Steve grinned and returned the gesture before climbing into the car and driving slowly away.

"Oh my god...oh my god, he saw us didn't he...he saw us!" Mary stammered.

"Oh...yes!" replied Steve as he glanced over at her.

They looked into each other's eyes and burst out laughing.

"Okay, here you go," Barry said as he handed over £100 to Steve. "I still can't believe you nailed her, I didn't think you had a chance with that one."

"Anyway," he continued as he motioned to the barman to bring them another two pints of beer, "how was she, was she a good fuck?"

"Better than good," Steve replied with a smile on his face. "She was fucking spectacular. For a woman of that age she was probably the best fuck I have ever had and as you are well aware, I've had my fair share."

"Indeed you have," Barry replied, "indeed you have."

"Details?"

"Okay, if you must know..." started Steve.

"Indeed I must," interrupted Barry, "you know the terms of our bets. Details, details, always full details."

"Okay, okay. We fucked all night after you'd left. By the way, I saw you leave with Colleen. How was she?"

"Pretty good too. She's a bit of a dirty bitch, loves anal," replied Barry. "Anyway, back to you."

"Okay. Well as I said we fucked all of that night and most of the afternoon the next day and after an early meal, all of the last night. We even fucked in a motorway service station lorry park on the way home."

"I have to say she was quite hard to start with and I had to play it a bit rough but I was amazed how quickly she capitulated. I'm pretty sure she's not getting laid by her husband and hasn't had sex for some time." Steve said.

"Interesting,," Barry replied, "very interesting." He paused, appearing to be deep in thought.

"Okay Barry, I've seen that look before. What are you up to?" enquired Steve, his curiosity piqued.

"Nothing much," Barry mused, "just thinking of possibilities, that's all."

"My god, you want to fuck her!" Steve blurted out. "That's it isn't it?"

"Well why not," replied Barry smiling, "you don't have any objections do you?"

"No, I suppose not," Steve answered, "although I might carry on fucking her for a bit longer. She is really, really good you know!"

"Yeah so you keep saying," Barry said as he drained his glass. "Anyway, when we pick your next victim I'm going to change the rules slightly. No alcohol. I think that's making it far too easy for you. Anyway, it's your round, get them in."

He handed his empty glass to Steve who laughed as he turned back to the bar to order two more beers.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,466 Followers