All Comments on 'Mary, The Vicar's Faithful Wife'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another cheating vicars wife.

This story has no reedeeming features what so ever it wasn't even erotic. The only person that comes out of this being likeable is the husband everybody else are just not likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bad Porn

Not a story I liked much, as was mentioned husband is only likeable person in story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I really liked it. Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good fun...

Nice story, not sure where the criticism in the other posts is coming from - unless you stepped on some toes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignore them

I loved it, can't wait to hear more from this vicars wife.

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678about 15 years ago
Literate satire

What a pleasure to read something as well written as this story. In addition to being brilliant satire it is exotic. It rates the highest marks, especially when compared with most of the stuff on Litortocia.

MaryAnn678

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mary is a very sensual and erotic woman!

Great character and great story! Write more please!

buttman52buttman52about 12 years ago
WOW............:-)

Great story,one of the better ones on this site,Please keep on writing,it's a talent none of us have,but you do,and don't worry about those anonymous people,all they can do is whine butt they never leave there e-mails,so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i waste of time do not read

This is a dumb ass stories don't read it . It a waste of time and ur life reading this rated pg shit stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some people never understand the titillation of such stories. I become very wet around pastors and ministers. I like to think of their manly "wand" filling me and giving me pleasure. I think of their manhood hanging down in their pants as they preach and what it would be like to have them all naked in front of me so I could give them pleasure. I once called a 35 year old minister I knew and asked him to meet me privately. I took all of my clothes off and showed my body to him. I loved seeing him get an erection. I wanted him so much. It was exciting to actually see him naked and to touch and fondle him, and to have him desire me. He made me so wet, and feeling him inside me was a dream fulfilled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous