All Comments on 'Maryland History Teacher'

by teacherspet11

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excaellent

Well done. I have a personal account of a history teacher ...I once had a crush on my high school history teacher, Mr Walters, and thought he was flirting with me too. He was in his late 20's and just out of grad school. He was in shape, handsome and the talk of the mothers as well as us girls. I ignored my secret lust for him and dismissed the notion that he was flirting. Anyway, I thought that the chances of anything were just a fantasy. When I came home from college after my sophmore year I stayed at my friends Eva's house for a get together and a party. We played truth or dare. Apparently, Eva lost her virginity to Mr Walters our senior year while improving chances to get into a better college and while improving her grade from a C- to an A-. Eva revealed that Mr Walters had a big dick and she had slept with him a few times even after she graduated. She said she stopped seeing him when she found out first hand that more than a few mothers of struggling students had also fallen to his prey. After a lot more alcohol, Eva said she had seen my mother leaving his apartment late one night. My straight A younger sister wasn't a good history student after all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous