Mary's Diversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's hands finally reached out to his prize. He gently encircled her globes with his hands squeezing as he did and feeling her firmness, her flesh, her ass...just as she requested. Each movement would get a little bolder than the one before it. When the time was right he pulled her cheeks slightly apart to see his reward and what he saw caught his breath. She hadn't wiped! She was dirty there! What luck! What sweet luck! He locked onto that image of first discovery, intending to keep it in his mind forever. He knew he would be masturbating, stroking his rock hard cock, many times thinking of this adventure. He pretended not to notice and carried on with his gyrations, taking in the odd innocent glance now and then. She obviously wasn't aware of it and he didn't want to startle her too quickly. If she was too surprised or embarrassed, that might snap her out of trance with disastrous results. He hadn't finished yet swinging her around to his way of thinking. There was just a little more programming to do. His head bent down a little closer, trying to see if he could catch a whiff of her scent. Not yet, but he didn't want to make it obvious. And he had to make sure she still felt in command. She must order him.

Soon he would introduce her to the cleansing part of the massage, his lips and his tongue! Words of his own superiority were starting to bubble in his mind. She was going to be his bitch! A mare in his stable! Another notch on his stick. He was close and he could feel the intensified beating as the thrill of the game rushed adrenaline to his heart. Then, she was ready. "Hands can do wonders in making someone feel wonderful Mary," cooed Jim, "but to feel the full subtlety of pleasure, other things can be used. The tongue and lips are masters of sensation. Of giving and receiving.. ...Allow me to show you what I can do. Let me show you just how great you can feel? ...Is it your desire, Mary my love, your wish and command for me to serve you?" He had worded it so carefully, so craftily, that she had no option but to accept the thought as her own. She was in control. She was the one that would be getting the pleasure. She would be the one telling him what to do!

As her head rested it her arms, she thrust her hips perceptibly out and ordered him. "Lick me, worship my ass." He, a man, was there to serve her.

Jim bent close and began to kiss her mounds of flesh. He teasing licked and tugged at her skin. He inhaled deeply of her crack. She now had offered it to him and lust consumed him. This time he smelt her aromas. Odors made by her, yet still hidden from view. She could feel the warm puffs of his breath and knew the ecstasy he must be feeling in servitude to her. It was right for her ass to be ...worshipped. Alternating between words and caresses, he reinforced how great it must feel and how privileged he was to serve her and her needs. He began to work in thoughts of how sexy it was to talk dirty and how sexy dirty thoughts really were. He told her that for men such as he, the fruits of her bottom, the feast from her toilet, were gifts she could provide, if of course, it was of her choosing. It was here in this moment of perverted passion, that slowly Mary's modest thoughts of sex, humility and decency were being replaced with erotic ones of female domination, sexual service by men and ...scat. Men such as Jim were ass worshipers, human toilets. How deliciously dirty it all seemed now and how wet her pussy was.

And then it was time.

"And now my love, if it pleases you, would you raise your backside from the bed, on all fours that I may better taste of you and massage and cleanse you completely?" Mary rose up on the bed and as she fell back on her haunches offering her ass, as the cool air touched upon her sphincter and as pieces of unwiped residue clung to arse hairs, she remembered not being clean down there for the first time that afternoon. Instead of the embarrassment she would have felt only hours earlier, she felt the pleasing satisfaction that this male would be getting more than he bargained for. He would be getting her waste. Her shit. And he would eat it all as a sign of respect. "Come. Clean me!" was all she said. She had no doubt she would be obeyed.

The table had finally been set for Jim. His meal was finally before him. As she rose up, her asshole opened up like a blossom, in all its magnificent, dirty glory. The smell now came fully through and he noted it's somewhat warm, somewhat spiced sweet scent. He brought his nose close inhaling deeply. His eyes carefully studied how the feces splayed out for his consumption, how it clumped in patches, had clung to several hairs as it began to dry, how other spots were still moist, especially it her spiraling rosebud. Mary was offering it all to him. And he would eat it one chunk, one lick at a time. He gently brought his tongue down to take his first broad swipe. She tasted wonderful! It was warm and pasty in his mouth. He took his time. He wanted this moment to last. With one hand on her backside for support, he stroked his cock with the other. God! Never had he ever felt it so hard. He felt all the ridges, veins and bumps stand out as his hand glided over the curved shaft. He continued licking, carefully removing with his lips and tongue pieces of her dung from her crack. He didn't want Mary to feel any discomfort as he pried resistant pieces from her ass hairs. And ever now and then he would lovingly caress her hole. Mary was in heaven! This was where her sexual pleasure center was and she never even knew it! Her pussy tingled with arousement. She began to take over, to command him, telling him what she need done. As a mistress would to a servant. With her teeth clench she began to grunt her base desire. "Lick it, drive the tongue in deep you bastard." "Taste me, eat what I give you." What a display of servitude. She used to think a man worshipping a woman's feet was the most debasing act, she now knew this was, and she loved it!! Her pussy was sopping! Never had her ass felt so good! Thick strands of juice began to hang from her pussy slit. Realizing this, she told Jim to lick them off. Why should she have to soil the bed sheets when she had a sex slave? As he complied, she looked back at his cock, and noticed the precum brimming from the tip, starting to drip down. God this is all so sexy she thought. Jim continued stroking on his cock as he tasted her juice. He reveled in the tangy mucus she was producing for him, its texture and fresh flavor. "Yah, clean me out, you love lapping up that stuff, don't you my pig?" Jim moaned. As he jerked, he was careful not to cum. Not yet.

Finally Mary told him to get back to licking her asshole. It needed attention. She wanted to see just how far he would go to please her. As he worked the rim, her hole started to relax and slowly opened up. "Get it in there," she grunted, "Tongue it! Clean my insides." His tongue met no resistance and completely was driving itself in, cleaning her inner rim. The opening was now the size of a silver dollar and looking in Jim could now see another meal forming. Hoping she would push it out, he licked with more passion.

But Mary had other thoughts. A shiver ran through her and she started to orgasm! "Quick, get back down to my pussy! ...I'M CUMMINGG!! OH GODD!! DRINK IT!! AHH...drink it all you bastard! You toilet pig!" Shrieking, she spewed and spewed. Ropes of jism jerked from her pussy into Jim's waiting mouth. He clamped his lips hard on her plump pussy making sure to catch everything! Mary had never come so hard! Not known to be a squirter, she half wondered if she wasn't peeing! There just seemed to be so much! Jim's eyes widened as even he was impressed! When is it going to stop?! His mouth filled at least six times with her sweet juice forcing him to swallow. As Mary's spasms finally slowed, he drove his tongue inside to get the last remaining cream. God it was good! Jim was now starting to loose his battle of control and began to beat his cock in earnest. In his passion, he looked at her sweet pussy and thought how easy it would be to drive his prick in to the hilt and pump his load deep inside, but not this time. He didn't drink from another man's trough without permission, but he knew then that there was going to be another session with this hot bitch, and Tony was going to be in on that lesson in hypnotism.

Mary sensing his efforts to climax, commanded him before it was too late. "Hurry! Bring you cock close to my face, jerk it! Jerk it and cum for me! Pig! CUM...FOR MEEE!" Mary's fingers quickly found her clit, she was still in the echoes of her orgasm and unbelievably ready to cum again! She feverishly rubbed as Jim stood up and quickly moved his cock within inches from her sweet face. If she wanted to see what she did to him, he was going to show her! Point blank. She looked at his hard fist, pumping like a rapid piston machine, up and down the blood gorged shaft. The bright, smooth purple head inches from her looked ready to burst, suffocating from the stranglehold placed upon it. Jim's breath became rapid. Beads of perspiration glistened. His eyes glazed over in total rapture. Mary's eyes finally focused on his piss hole awaiting the eminent eruption. Then with an intense groan, Jim exploded! "AHH! AHH!" He bellowed. Ropes upon ropes of hot cum shot out like cannon, splattering and raining down on Mary's face. As if in competition, it was his turn to eject ounce upon ounce of semen. It just wasn't stopping! His mouth and mind were still full from thoughts of her shit and cum, of burying his face deep inside her magnificent ass, the smell of this woman! Jim spewed spray upon spray onto her face, her hair, strands falling from her cheeks and chin onto her tits and shoulders. Mary opened her hot mouth, franticly lashing her tongue out in any direction that afforded a taste of his spunk before she too finally shrieked in a rising crescendo! "OHH! OHH! GODD!" She was coming again! Unbelievable! Dots of watery spittle sprayed her hand as she finished herself.

And in the dying moments of a climax too intense to be prolonged, they both collapsed back onto the bed, their ragged gasps the only sound to be heard.

Jim finally got himself up, helped clean the room of any signs of their raunchy activity and brought Mary slowly out of her trance with no memory of the day's hypnotic adventure except for the fact she would very much like to try it sometime soon, and that hidden, deep within, was a seething erotic fetish waiting to be explored.

Mary's memory of the afternoon picked back up at the kitchen table with Jim exclaiming how the time had flown! What a great time they had chatting, but he had to get going. He left the remaining beers for Tony. A little present for when he got back.

Mary stood by the open doorway as he walked off. Jim's not so bad a guy, she thought, I don't know why I thought of him being so controlling and all. I bet I could put him in his place if I wanted to. I hope Tony gets back soon. I think our sex life could use a little more... adventure. And he'll have another thing coming if he tries to pull this stunt of going away again.... Hmmm.

12