Mary's Evolution: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
437 Followers

"You cum a lot," Mary said, her eye still burning from his spunk. "That was really neat, but by the end of it I was wishing that - you know."

"What?"

"That you were inside of me," Mary said shyly.

"Mary! You horny little devil," Greg said with a wicked grin as he knelt beside her, wiggling his very dead dick around in the air. "Well, I may be an old guy, but I think that you'll be able to make him hard again before too long."

"Really?" Mary said with a look of wonder on her face.

"Of course, that might take some of your persuasive powers to make that happen," Greg said, but before he could continue with his thoughts, Mary was already turning her body to get under his dangling cock, and when she got beneath it and opened her mouth all he had to do was simply drop it in and let it slide down her throat.

***********

Chapter Eleven: Reflections.

Greg not only had another round left in the chamber, around 1:30 in the morning, after calling out for some Chinese food, he found himself wanting more Mary. To his delight, Mary was ready too.

"Look at that beautiful woman over there," Greg said as he brought Mary over to the mirror above the dresser, and when he looked at their reflection in the mirror he saw Mary wince.

"Too fat," Mary said as she scrunched up her face.

"A breathtakingly beautiful woman," Greg corrected, resting his chin on the top of Mary's head while he used his hands to explain his presentation. "Classically striking features; from the thick eyebrows to the bridge of your nose, and such lush and full lips that were made for kissing and - uh - other things."

Mary giggled as Greg's hands slid all over her body as he described somebody in such glowing words that she didn't couldn't tell who he was supposedly referring to.

"Soft rounded shoulders and nice solid arms," Greg continued. "Breasts that are without comparision in their fullness, and aureolas that are plumper and bigger than the entire breasts of a certain woman I know. And then there's this delightful thicket of hair we have here."

"So soft and thick and dense," Greg sighed while his fingers raked through the jungle. "And so moist too. Something tells me that the gorgeous woman in front of me wants something inside there, doesn't she?"

"You're hard again," Mary giggled.

"Here," Greg said, grabbing a step stool from beneath the coat rack and placing it in front of the mirror. "Get up on this for me so we can get you tall enough for what we are going to do."

The stool was sturdy but not very big, so when Mary got up on it she wasn't able to spread her legs very far apart. Greg's hands parted her plump yet solid buttocks, and when he spread them wide he was a bit surprised to find that her anus was hairless, the tiny balloon knot as smooth as could be.

"No problem," Greg said while coating Mary's pussy with the gel, answering Mary's concern about her shaky stance. "We'll take it nice and slow so you don't fall. Now lean down more for me baby."

Mary put her hands on the sink and bent forward while trying to stay on the precarious perch, wincing as she felt Greg's cock slide into her pussy from behind. Her pendulous breasts hung down almost to the counter-top, and as they began to sway Greg reached around her and cupped them as they swung.

"You look so sexy like this," Greg growled as he kissed Mary's back and neck. "You like taking my cock this way?"

"Yes," Mary grunted. "In me - so deep."

Mary looked at their reflection in the mirror that was just a foot from her face, and the image was so surreal that for a second she had trouble believing what she was seeing.

Was that really me in the mirror, she wondered? The quiet and overly modest wallflower who could never get a date on her own, and whose only connection with proms and dances were the descriptions that Brianna would provide afterward? Is that me, naked and bending over a bathroom sink in a motel room, having intercourse for the fourth time in seven hours, after abstaining for 18 years?

Even more unreal was the man who was behind her. Not Brad Pitt, who would have been there in her most delusional fantasy, and not some pimple-faced jerk who she had always suspected would be her first. This was an incredibly handsome man who owned one of the biggest insurance companies in the city. Greg Mullin could probably get just about any woman he wanted, and for whatever reason, he wanted her.

The man who had helped her onto kiddie rides at amusement parks, and had comforted her when she would fall and scrape her knees when playing with Brianna, was now the man who had mounted her and was thrusting his cock into her pussy hard and fast. His face beet-red, and every vein and tendon in his face and neck, he was making noises that seemed animal-like as he neared orgasm.

Mary came just before he did, falling forward almost into the sink as Greg pounded into her savagely, and Mary's thighs were quivering from the strain when Greg emptied his load deep into her, collapsing for a moment before lifting himself off of her.

"You okay, baby?" Greg asked as he helped her off of the counter-top and hugged her tight.

"Okay," Mary answered, returning the affection as their sweaty bodies embraced.

"I got a little crazy there," Greg whispered. "Seeing you like that - drove me nuts."

"Me too," Mary replied, feeling his cum begin to ooze out of her.

"Let's go to bed."

************

Chapter Twelve: Driving home.

They woke up with the sun, and after cleaning up and getting dressed, Greg took Mary to a roadside diner were they had breakfast. Greg ate a meal fit for a lumberjack heartily, while Mary toyed with a half of a grapefruit and a cup of tea.

"Trying to lose weight," Mary explained after turning down Greg's offer of something more substantial.

"Don't go melting away on me," Greg said with a smile.

"Not much chance of that," Mary said, knowing from past experience that this diet would likely end up just like the others, where she would lose 10 pounds or so, and in a couple of months would gain it all back plus a couple more.

"You're perfect just the way you are," Greg assured her as he looked around the diner. "All of these people - I guess to them we look like a father and his daughter. Maybe his grand daughter. Wonder what they would think if they could have seen us last night?"

"And this morning," Mary said, blushing as she giggled.

"What did you think about what I said?" Greg asked, watching for Mary's reaction. "About what I want to do to you tonight?"

"Scared," Mary said, swallowing hard.

"You were scared about last night too, remember?" Greg recalled. "You seemed to like my finger up there."

Mary shuddered as she recalled how Greg had woken her up earlier. It was certainly not an alarm clock, but Greg's lubricated finger spinning into her ass certainly performed the same function.

"Your dick is bigger than your finger," Mary whispered. "Lots bigger."

The thought of Greg's cock going into her ass made Mary entire body shiver. Brianna had told her about when she had tried anal sex, and how much it hurt, and the guy she did it with probably wasn't as big as her father.

"I'm getting hard again just thinking about it," Greg said. "Spreading those big beautiful cheeks apart and sliding my cock deep into your tight asshole - and I know it's going to be so tight."

"It will hurt though. Won't it?"

"Yes," Greg agreed. "Just like last night hurt, and a couple hours later you were begging for more."

Mary nodded and went back to pecking at her grapefruit, not sure whether she was ready for this or not. One thing was for sure; whatever Greg wanted, Mary would give to him. Mary wanted nothing more than to make Greg Mullin happy. Wanted to do anything and everything she could to please him, because she loved him. She would never make the same mistake that his wife did.

"Who is the lucky guy you're seeing tomorrow - I mean later tonight when you double date with Brianna?" Greg asked as he drove Mary home

"Kevin."

"Have you been out with him before?" Greg asked, and when Mary nodded he continued. "Have you sucked his cock?"

"I went out with him once before. No, I didn't."

"Then what will you do to him? Will you jerk him off?"

"I dunno," Mary said, feeling uncomfortable at discussing Kevin like this, even though she didn't really like him all that much. "Probably."

"Does he have a big cock?"

"Kinda, I guess."

"As big as mine?"

"Omigod, no."

"You'll be in the front seat while Brianna is in the back seat?"

"Yeah."

"I suppose she'll be getting fucked," Greg mused. "Can't believe you managed to stay a virgin all that time. How blessed I was to be your first. Well, it's okay if you give him a hand job, but nothing more. Alright?"

"Okay," Mary said, nodding as he pulled into her driveway.

"And tonight, when you sneak downstairs to meet me, you'll tell me all about it?"

"I guess."

"That's a good girl. See you later," Greg said as Mary climbed out of the car. "And thanks for the present. It will keep me thinking about you until then."

Greg drove down the road, taking Mary's gift out of his jacket pocket and looking at it. The well-worn panties had a slight discoloration in the crotch, and there was even a stray hair left behind, stuck in the side elastic. Greg Mullin brought the panties up to his face, burying his nose in the cotton undies as he inhaled deeply, somehow managing to stay on the road while savoring the memories of the last twelve hours and looking forward to what was to come.

Mary was his.

*****

thanks for reading - comments are welcomed.

furryfan
furryfan
437 Followers