Mary's Evolution: Book 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Gerald grunted as he pushed the head of his cock into the tightest pussy he had ever experienced. It was like trying to push a salami into a keyhole, and as Brianna wailed she arched her back - higher and higher until only the top of her head was touching the bedding - and as her body contorted she was letting loose with a volley of expletives that would make a sailor blush.

Grabbing Brianna's bony hips, he pulled the teen towards him as he pushed himself forward, delighting in watching Brianna's eyes roll back in her head until only the whites were showing. She was light as a feather, and when the tip of his cock hit the wall, he began to move the girl's by the hips on his cock.

Brianna's head was flopping around like a rag doll as he used her like a sex toy while she groaned and moaned in response. Gerald was just started to get into a comfortable rhythm when Brianna's beet-red face contorted and she began screaming.

"Out! Take it out!" Brianna howled, and in shock, Gerald let her fall to the mattress.

While Brianna bucked around on the bed beneath him, holding her thighs apart, Gerald watched in amazement as a spray of fluid gushed out of the girl's gaping pussy, drenching his cock which sprang around wildly in front of him as she erupted violently.

After the geyser stopped, Gerald plunged right back into Brianna, and the stunned blonde not only accepted him, she wrapped her legs around him and sunk her teeth into his woolly neck, imploring him.

"Harder!" Brianna spat into his ear, the feral tone in her voice sending chills down Gerald's spine as he complied with pleasure. "Fuck me hard! Fuck the pain away!"

...

Chapter Seven: Carnage.

The blood rushing to Gerald's head was making his skull throb, but he was too exhausted at the moment to move. Brianna was next to him, cuddling her face into his chest as she licking around in search of his nipple, and if their position was affecting her she didn't show it.

They were both laying at what felt like a 90 degree angle with their heads considerably lower than their feet. Beneath them was the reason for their peculiar position, which was the bed frame that had been snapped off from the headboard by the force of their coupling.

The bed had been shattered about halfway through their mating, and to Gerald's delight Brianna had not only not been bothered by it, she seemed to revel in hearing the roar of the wood splitting and the mattress slamming down onto the floor. The teen had only gotten more crazed, not only matching Gerald's intensity but somehow surpassing it.

She had at least several times, the last of which coming when Gerald could hold it back no more, his cock spurting his seed deep into her Brianna's womb while she yelled and clawed at him until collapsing onto his chest.

"Sorry about the bed," Gerald said, kissing the mop-top and inhaling the floral scent of her shampoo.

"Got another one," Brianna said, lifting her face off of Gerald's chest and giving him an impish grin. "And we're gonna need it."

"Really?" Gerald responded.

"If you're man enough for it," Brianna teased, squirming as she tried to get up off of Gerald. "Gotta pee though."

Gerald's flaccid cock oozed out of the pussy that had held onto him like a vice, and as the little blonde struggled to her feet Gerald looked at the girl's mound, which had been so pale but was now reddened around the opening.

Her pussy was still open a bit as Brianna stood on shaky legs, gingerly keeping her thighs apart, as she mumbled, "Feels like you're still inside of me."

Gerald watched his cum drool out of Brianna's pussy before she made her way out of the room, and he took the opportunity to get on his feet and assess the damage.

"Destroyed," Gerald said to himself as she looked at what was left of the pine bed frame, which hadn't just come apart but had been demolished by the two of them.

"Sorry Greg old boy," Gerald said to no one as he imagined a conversation that would never take place, but was amusing to play out in his mind. "I'm afraid I broke your daughter's bed while fucking her silly. How about I write you a check?"

"Who ya' talking to?" came a voice from behind him, and as Brianna wrapped her arms around her hirsute lover her hand reached down lower.

"Myself," Gerald answered, straightening up, and as he looked down and saw the little hand grab his cock he laughed.

"Well, I'm back now so talk to me," Brianna said as she stretched his dick before turning him around. "Was I any good?"

"You were beyond good," Gerald assured her.

"I'll be better next time," Brianna promised.

"Next time will have to wait for a bit," Gerald said. "Because I've got to go."

"Go?" Brianna whined.

"Go pee," Gerald said.

"Oh, good,' Brianna said. "I'll show you the way."

With that, Brianna led Gerald down the hall and into the bathroom, still holding on to his cock.

"I can manage the rest," Gerald said, but Brianna shook her head.

"I wanna watch," Brianna said, and when Gerald saw that Brianna wasn't kidding, shrugged his shoulders and lifted the seat.

"Pee shy?" Brianna asked. "Here, let me help."

Brianna came alongside of Gerald and grabbed his dick, shaking it and stretching it out a few times.

"Like this?" Brianna asked, letting Gerald wrap his arms around her shoulder as she cuddled next to him.

"This might take a while," Gerald warned her, but Brianna shrugged and kept wiggling his dick.

"How long until you can get it up again?" Brianna asked.

"I have no idea," Gerald replied. "Maybe an hour - maybe a day. I'm an old man."

"I can't wait a day," Brianna told him, and then giggled when a trickle of pee came out of the dick she was holding, and she pointed it faithfully as the tinkle turned into a stream. "This is neat. I can feel the pee coming through it. Now what do I do? Shake it?"

"Yep. Shake it a lot."

"Don't boys say that if you shake it more than three times you're playing with it?"

"That only counts if you do it to yourself," Gerald informed Brianna as the stray drops of pee flew off of his cock. "Besides, I'm not a boy."

"I'll say," Brianna whispered as she gave the cock another shake before flushing the toilet.

Flipping down the seat, Brianna slid onto the cold plastic and kissed the rubbery cock before opening her lips and letting the fat crown into her mouth, and all Gerald could do was run his hands through her hair and sigh.

...

Chapter Eight: Never enough.

Back in the bedroom, the clock was reading noon, and Gerald Koutusis realized that this was not going to be one of the more productive days in his company's history, but he was thankful that he had been able to hire people he could count on. After he called his foreman to tell him he was tied up and wouldn't be able to make it in today, he flicked the phone shut and went back to more interesting tasks.

By then, Mr. Koutusis had become Gerry and Brianna had become Bree, since formality seemed foolish when you're exchanging bodily fluids, and as they continued to explore each other's bodies the older man was delighted by Brianna's youthful resiliency and playfulness.

"I want to do something to you, Gerry" Brianna said as they rested on the other bed, the first bed still a shattered heap on the other side of the room. "Can I?"

"Depends on what it is."

"No, you have to say yes or no and then trust me," Brianna teased.

"No," Gerald said, and laughed when Bree pouted. "Oh, all right. Yes."

"Goody!" Brianna squealed, and ran off to who knows where.

After a few minutes, Brianna returned to the bedroom with her hands full, and when he saw what she had come back with, he started protesting.

"You said yes, so lay there and take it," Brianna said, setting down the bowl of warm water and gel while waving the razor around. "You're going to look awesome when I get done."

"This is going to take you a week," Gerald said as he watched Brianna shake the can of shave gel.

"No, I'm just going to do around the bottom of this big guy," Brianna said as she lathered up the base of Gerald's cock with the foam. "When I get done, It will make it easier for me to find it."

"Careful," Gerald warned, as Brianna brought the razor down and started shaving.

"Ssh," Brianna hissed. "I'm doing delicate surgery. Don't want to hurt my favorite toy."

"You know, you're giving me another hard on," Gerald complained as he felt the blade sliding along the underside of his cock.

"Well, if you didn't have hair growing on the bottom of your dick I wouldn't have to do this," Brianna said. "I think I can figure out a way to make it get soft again though, after I get done."

Gerald stared at the ceiling while Brianna did her gardening. It was something that he had done to himself a long time ago, but it was more fun to have Brianna do it, and when she was done she told Gerald to look.

"How awesome is that?" Brianna cackled, holding his erection straight up and looking at the result along with him. "It looks even freakier now. It's like a third leg!"

Indeed, removing the hair from the base of his cock certainly did make the monolith look even more impressive as it towered over the surrounding forest, and as Brianna stroked his cock he gave his approval.

"Nice job," Gerald said, happy that at least she hadn't made a massive crop circle around the base of his cock.

"How big is your cock, Gerry?" Brianna asked.

"I have no idea," Gerald lied in response.

With that Brianna jumped off of the bed and rummaged through her desk before returning with more stuff.

"Now what are you doing, Bree?" Gerald asked as the curious teen fiddled about.

"Want to see how big your dick really is," Brianna said as she spat some hand lotion in her palm and primed is dick until he got fully hard. "For the record, just in case anybody asks me what the biggest dick I ever had was, I can tell them. There's a guy on the Internet that has an 18" one."

Except he can't really get it up, Gerald mused as he watched Bree move the orange plastic ruler next to his member, and was pleased when he saw the result.

"Need a bigger ruler," Bree said as she looked at the tip of Gerry's cock which just peeked over the edge of the measuring stick.

"Hey!" Gerald said as he saw Brianna take a picture of his cock with her phone.

"Just for me," Brianna said impishly.

"How would you like me to take a picture of you?" Gerald asked.

"Here," Brianna calmly said, handing Gerald the camera and even posing for him.

"How's this?" Brianna asked as he put her tongue on the tip of Gerald's cock, right next to the pearl of cum that had just oozed out, and as she grabbed the shaft of his cock like a baseball bat he took the picture.

"Awesome," Brianna exclaimed after she saw the finished product. "You should be doing porn movies because you would make a million bucks. I'll send you a copy of this."

"Now I've been nice enough to do all of that for you," Gerald said. "How about you do something for me?"

"Sure."

"Bree," Gerald said with a laugh. "You don't even know what it is I want you to do."

"Doesn't matter," Brianna said as she put the camera down and shrugged her shoulders. "If you want me to do it, I'm ready."

...

Chapter Nine: Stretching Bree out.

"I like this," Brianna said.

"Too tight?" Gerald asked as he checked the cords that he had used to attach the teen's wrists to the headboard.

"No, it's comfy," Brianna assured him, and then made a face as she looked down towards her feet. "Geez, my titties disappear when I'm laying like this."

"Ssh," Gerald hissed, well aware of what she looked like with her arms stretched way above her head, so far that the muscles and tendons in her slender arms and shoulders were clearly defined under her taut skin. "Now let's start."

"Okay," Brianna said, and after he sat on the bed next to her, Gerald draped the cloth over her eyes and bent over and kissed her forehead.

"I'm scared, mister," Brianna whimpered in a voice so shaky that it shocked Gerald for a second. "What are you going to do to me?"

"No need to be scared, honey," Gerald said. "I'm going to make you feel so good. Doesn't this feel nice?"

"Yes," Brianna said breathlessly as she felt Gerald's tongue encircle her nipple before his mouth took the bud in his mouth and started to suck on it gently.

"Mmm, your nipples are so hard," Gerald said as he leaned over and did the same thing to her other nipple. "Now that doesn't hurt, does it?"

"No," Brianna whispered.

"Such a pretty girl, and you smell so nice too, Gerald said in a low growl. "I'll bet you taste nice too."

Gerald's mouth slid across the flat chest of the bound teen until his face was under Brianna's arm, and with long deliberate strokes, let his tongue slide up and down the girl's armpit, licking the soft creamy skin and savoring the sweet moistness while enjoying Brianna's squirming.

"Delicious," Gerald hissed in her ear before continuing. "So smooth and sexy. You like the way my tongue feels under your arm? Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Brianna whispered.

"Now what I want you to do is open your mouth for me," Gerald said, getting up on his knees and bringing his fully engorged cock towards her lips. "Wider. That's it."

Gerald dipped the head of his cock between Brianna's lips, and when he slipped the crown into her mouth Brianna choked and protested a little before opening her mouth wider and letting Gerald move it in and out a few times.

"It's too big," Brianna said, choking as she turned her head away. "Please don't make me do that mister! I can't."

"You're doing just fine, honey," Gerald assured her, marveling at her impressive acting skills. "You know where I'm going to put my cock?"

"No!" Brianna cried out when she felt the oiled hand of Gerald sliding over her mound after he had moved down the bed a bit.

The lotion made her smooth mound glisten, and as Gerald massaged around the exterior of her pussy Brianna's legs parted, allowing him to straddle her right thigh. Dragging his balls over her soft skin, he felt free to enjoy the teen's waif-like body without the guilt he experienced when Brianna was looking back at him. With her eyes shielded, he felt free to do as he pleased.

Lifting her bottom off of the bed, Gerald moved a pillow under her ass, raising her pussy off of the bed and making it easier to savor her beauty. He spread her legs a bit wider, marveling at how utterly smooth she was, all the way down well between her legs. Even her anus, and the area all around her tiny pink puckered ring was smooth.

What would that feel like, Gerald wondered, as his finger stroked the tender opening? How long had he dreamed of that experience, yet no one - not even the woman in Thailand - would allow him to satisfy that urge. Would Brianna?

Not today, Gerald mused, as her reaction to his inserting the tip of his finger into that tight ring had made her cry out with real terror, but maybe another time. Today he would enjoy her in other ways. Ways that brought him great pleasure as well.

"Please don't," Brianna whispered while Gerald slapped his erection into the fold of her pussy, the flesh-meeting-flesh sound reverberating in the bedroom.

Gerald pulled Brianna's body down toward him, causing her to stretch out even farther, and he took care to make sure that he hadn't made the ropes cut into her wrists. Now her tiny frame was fully extended, so much so that her ribs were visible and even the tiny swells that remained of her breasts had vanished.

"Ow!" Brianna cried out as the head of his cock entered her tight pussy. "It's too big, mister! It hurts!"

Gerald sank half of his cock into the vise-like channel, and the girl's thrashing and crying were so outrageous that if he hadn't known that she had taken that same cock willingly three times already that morning, he would have believed that he really was hurting her.

Gerald began sliding his cock in and out of Brianna, his eyes taking in the glorious sight of his thick shaft, slippery with the juices of her sex, burrowing into the hairless opening. Such a tight pussy, yet despite that she could take him so deep.

The dresser in front of him offered a clear reflection of the two of them, and the way he looked as he fucked Brianna was a bit off-putting. The contrast of their two bodies, the pale woman/child and his admittedly Neanderthal appearance, made for a kinky sight.

Now Brianna had forgotten her acting, perhaps because she was nearing orgasm, because she had put her legs around Gerald's ass and was thrusting her pussy at him as best she could under the circumstances.

"Harder," Brianna whined, but Gerald kept at the same slow rhythm, wanting to enjoy it all as much as he could.

It was his quiet resolve that allowed him to hear the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, just as he had heard the door opening seconds earlier. Nowhere to hide, and besides, he didn't want to. He wanted to have Mullin watch him fucking his daughter senseless.

He wasn't worries about Greg Mullin. The guy was tall but he knew he could pound the shit out of him at will if he wanted to try something, so instead he just kept stroking his cock in and out of Brianna, quietly encouraging her to make it clear how much she was liking it.

"Tell me how it feels, honey," Gerald whispered. "Tell me how my cock feels in your pussy."

"Your cock is huge!" Brianna howled as she writhed around helplessly. "It's so fucking big it's splitting me in two!"

Gerald smiled as he heard the footsteps in the hallway, and shoved his cock in even deeper as Mullin's steps grew louder and closer. This made Brianna scream for real as she teetered on the brink of orgasm, and Gerald was still smiling as he looked at the mirror, which allowed a perfect view of the doorway where the footsteps had stopped abruptly.

...

Thanks for reading. Your feedback is appreciated.

12