Mary's Second Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's hubby meets a transexual.
1.9k words
4.06
45.2k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

We woke up in the morning to the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon. James had arranged for a catered breakfast. Wearing brand new robes, we enjoyed a delicious meal and surprisingly friendly conversation. James told us that he needed to run a couple of errands and suggested that Mary go with him. He told me that I should stay and enjoy his home. I was invited to use the pool and hot tub, and if I got hungry, to just ask the catering chef he had hired for the weekend.

After James and Mary left, I explored the house and did get in the pool for a while.

About eleven, I started looking around for a sandwich and found the chef in the kitchen. The chef introduced herself as Ginny, and fixed a couple of sandwiches. She asked if she could join me for lunch, and suggested we go out by the pool. She brought a couple of cold beers and we enjoyed each other's company.

Ginny said that James had told her it was ok for her to use the pool and suggested that I join her. I told her that all I had was the robe and I didn't want to embarrass her. She laughed and assured me that she had seen plenty of men naked and not to worry. She excused herself and went into one of the little changing rooms. She came out wearing a robe just like the one I had on..

"You won't be embarrassed either will you?" She asked.

"No." I answered, "of course not."

Ginny looked to be about thirty years old. Five foot seven or so with an athletic type body. She was attractive, not cute, but exotic in a provocative way. She had beautiful almond shaped green eyes. She looked fit. I walked to the edge of the pool, took off my robe and walked down the stairs into the warm water. When I turned around, Ginny had taken off her robe, grabbed two fresh bottles of beer and was squatting down on the pools edge holding out a bottle for me. Her hair was almost to her shoulders. Her breasts were pert and firm with good-sized nipples. Her waist was narrow, hips well formed, and her cock, which was hanging down between her legs, was shaved, very erect, and pointed straight at me.

"Gee, I'm sorry, I thought you knew," Ginny said as she saw the look of surprise on my face.

I was staring. I think I heard her say that she was sorry, she thought I knew. I just stared.

I stammered, "I didn't know," and, well, I just stammered.

She looked down and told me not to worry, that she was always hard when she was around another man. I finally got a few words straight in my mind, and asked, like an idiot, which was real. Without pointing, she understood.

"They're all real," she said.

"Come up here for just a minute and I'll show you," she said. I got out of the pool and she had me stand in front of her.

"Feel my boobs," she said. "Go on, no one can see."

I reached up and felt what seemed to be very natural breasts. The flesh was resilient and her nipples even got hard as I touched them.

"I started taking hormones when I was younger, its a long story," she said. "Now, feel this."

I stated stammering again and she took my hand and placed it on her cock. I don't have a lot of experience holding other men's cocks, but it felt real to me.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Nice" I said, "I mean it feels good, I mean, oh hell."

She laughed. "Yah I know." "And just for conversation, your hand feels good too."

We stood there for a few minutes. Ginny was a little shorter than I was. She was looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes.

She looked into my eyes and in a soft sultry voice said, "If you're gonna keep holding my dick, you could at least slide your hand up and down a little."

I hadn't realized that I was still holding her, or him or whatever. My brain must have short-circuited. I have no other explanation. When I didn't let go, Ginny placed her hand on top of mine and started helping me stroke her, or his, cock.

Ginny said, "I guess you're happy to meet me too," and I followed her eyes as she looked down. I felt her, or him reach out and take a hold of my cock, which, having a mind of it's own, was standing straight out.

So there we were, standing in front of each other, naked in the sunshine, with me slowly stroking Ginny's cock and she doing the same to mine. I'm really not sure which felt better. After what seemed like an eternity, Ginny moved her head forward and so did I. Our lips met and an electric like shock ran down my entire body. The next thing I knew, our tongues were in each other's mouths. I invite the reader to picture the two of us standing there. This is weird, right?

Because, that is exactly what James and Mary saw when they returned. They stood quietly and watched as I masturbated and French kissed a Trans – whatever they are called, while Ginny was masturbating me.

Ginny broke our kiss and I heard her say that if I didn't stop, she was going to cum in my hand. I told her that I was close too. We didn't stop until we both had handful of each other's cum.

That's what James and Mary were waiting for. All I heard was my little wife's voice asking me if I was having a good time.

There are times in everyone's life where they just have to say the hell with it. I looked over and saw James and Mary holding hands, both were smiling. I looked back at Ginny and she was smiling too. It had been a set-up from the beginning, and I had fallen for it. There really wasn't anything else to do.

I told Mary "yes, I was having a very good time."

I grabbed Ginny's hand and we jumped into the pool. We swam to the far corner of the pool and Ginny confessed that James had told her to get me all worked up. We both laughed at the result of getting worked up, and spent the next hour playing in the pool, and doing a little more talking and a little more kissing.

For whatever reason, I felt comfortable with Ginny, set up or not.

James had planned an early dinner. Ginny prepared a wonderful Italian feast and the four of us had a pleasant evening. Ginny excused herself saying that she another event to prepare for. She stopped near my chair and whispered in my ear.

"I really hope there is going to be a next time," she said.

She, I was now thinking of her as a she, whispered that she wanted to get me alone for some other kinds of activities. Was I shocked. Well, maybe a little. But Mary and I had been doing some very out of the ordinary things since we met James. Ginny winked at me and left.

As Mary and I were getting ready to leave, James handed Mary a package and told her to remember what they had talked about. She nodded and James gave her a tender kiss. James walked us to the door, and after a few steps, he called me back. He said that he wanted me to know that he intended to see Mary again. He didn't ask me, he told me. He said that in the near future, he would be the only one fucking her.

"Mary is going to be my personal slut," he said. His 'slut'.

When I started to object, he said that he had other plans for me and not to worry. I've gone along with everything so far, but to have him tell me that very soon I wouldn't be screwing my own wife was a bit over the top. And no one had ever called Mary a slut. He could see I was getting angry. He said to talk to Mary, that she would explain more. After he shut the door, I stormed after Mary. We didn't say much on the ride home.

Our ride home was quiet. I was fuming. Mary knew I was pissed off. The nerve of that guy. Telling me that he was going to be the only one making love to my wife. Mary kept trying to re-assure me that everything would work out. By the time we got back home, I had calmed down a little. Mary made sandwiches and we went to bed early. In bed, Mary wanted me to make love to her. She said it would relax me and then we could talk about what had happened. Mary had learned something from her dates with James. Her hands quickly got me aroused.

Mary said, "Don't forget to put a condom on first."

Mary had always insisted that I wear a condom, except on very rare occasions.

"James doesn't wear a condom when he fucks you" I said angrily. .

"That's different" Mary answered. "I don't want you to get me pregnant."

"And James?" Are you telling me that if he got you pregnant it would be ok." I blurted out.

"I thought you understood Jake, I'm not the little wife I used to be," she said. James has changed all that. "Didn't he tell you that I was going to be his slut?"

"Before you go crazy, I am a slut now, I know it. I've known it since the first time James rammed his cock into me." "I love feeling his cock inside me, I love tasting his cum, and I love the way he controls me." "Besides, he can't get me pregnant, he's 'snipped."

I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and slipped it on.

"Ok, I said, maybe for the last time if James gets his way, lets make love."

As I moved between Mary's legs, she stopped me. " I'm sorry about this Jake, I really am."

She repeated the same thing James had told me. That soon he was going to be the only one fucking her. We made love, twice that night. Softly, lovingly, tenderly.

Mary asked me how it really felt to make love to her. I told her it wasn't the same. She said that was because my dick was too small for her now. It didn't feel the same for her either. But, she continued James would see to it that there are other things for you to do, like Ginny for instance. My mind raced back to Ginny and myself by the pool. You seemed to enjoy what was happening. I confessed that I did enjoy it, as embarrassing and strange as it was at the time. She asked me if I wanted to hear about what her and James did while I was fooling and pooling. The way she said that made me smile and I felt my anger started to cool off.

"Sure, why not," I said, "What did you two do?"

To Be Continued

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers