All Comments on 'Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Maryse Fucking Melina.........

Wow, that's pretty hot ! Melina likes it up the ass, specially from Maryse. Gotta read the next installment of this one...............

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
why the French?

As always, the story was fantastic but you really went heavy on the French. It quickly became irritating. Perhaps it would have some value to a person that spoke French but there's only about twenty of those in the U.S. I've read stories by multilingual writers before but never more than a line or two, and while it served no purpose to 99% of the readers, a few lines can be attributed to the writer's right to preen a little bit for knowing two languages. But this story was like a French lesson and it detracted from the story tremendously, for all the people not majoring in the language. Might be good for people in France if they have any citizens that read porn written mostly in English.

lesurhommelesurhommeover 1 year ago

yeah lol dont use french gratuitously if you need google translate to do the work for you, that was a train wreck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2011 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES