Masked in Rio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing my eyes, I shook my head. "A dream." I whispered, "This is a dream." This was the voice that had tormented me from the DVD housed in the player at the bungalow. My mind refused to believe that Mickey Rourke stood behind me, holding me.

The smoke roughened voice sent goose bumps racing up my arms. "It's real, hon." A hand reached out to take the glass and lift it to my lips, "Drink. It will calm your nerves."

I drank, wincing slightly as the alcohol touched the cut on my lip. Taking a breath, my body hands finally let loose of the railing enough to caress the hand that still held me. I tried turning, but the arm tightened.

His lips descended onto my bare shoulder, causing me to inhale sharply. "No. Don't turn around. I want you to forget the world. It's just you, and me and the sky above us." His hands caressed their way down my arms. "Besides, if I saw your face at the moment, I would be hunting down that bastard instead of being here with you."

Just the vibration of his voice sent my pussy into soak mode. I had no underwear on and the juices would soon be running down my legs. "You don't know me." I whispered the half-needed plea. "Why would you.." His finger brushed my lips.

"Because I want to." He turned my face slightly. Not enough for me to see his face, but enough for him to kiss the cut on my lip, lick the blood from the cut. "And because you need to." His hands slowly worked their way down over my dress, cupping my breasts through the fabric and running his thumbs across the hard, pointy peaks. His hands worked their magic as they gave me a brief respite before working their way down to my hips. Slowly, the hem rose until he could touch bare skin. Just the sensuous feel of his touch made me moan softly.

I reached back to caress his leg, feeling the jean-clad muscles tense, then relax as my light touch caressed. His lips were sending fire rocketing through my veins, sending any rational thought screaming into oblivion. Then I felt it, his fingernails, lightly raking up the insides of my thighs. Each fingernail seemed to be a single, exquisite torment all it's own, drawing a soft whimper from my lips. "Oh yessss." My body started to shiver.

Behind us, the band warmed up to a semi-fast dance. The lips that had been kissing my shoulder paused and I knew he had started to smile while his hands continued their erotic torture. "Catherine" he breathed in my ear, "Would you like to dance?"

"I don't think my legs will go with the idea." I moaned. My lips opened to suck on one of the fingers, causing him to gasp. I began to lick, savoring the taste of him.

His body began to move in time with the music, grinding his hips into my ass. The sizable bulge rubbing against me almost made me cum right on the spot. One of his hands made its way up to my lips in a tender caress. "Let me worry about that, baby." His other hand gave in to temptation and slipped a finger into my wet pussy. His thumb found my clit as he began working me up to a fevered pitch.

My body began to dance to the tune of his fingers, bucking and thrusting as three fingers invaded my wet pussy. Grinding my hips back into his concealed cock, I reached my hands back over my shoulder to caress his neck, only to encounter a mask. No feathers on this one, just soft velvet. The fabric sent tingles down my arms. "Unh." as the music picked up the tempo. Soon, my body began to shake as much as it was dancing. The tingle of an impending orgasm began to tighten my inner muscles.

"Go ahead, Catherine." Mickey's harsh breathing warmed my neck. "Cum. I can feel it building in you. Cum for me before I loose control and forget myself." His hips began to grind into my ass. His teeth bit down into my neck muscle as his own groan of need was as much of a trigger as his whispered plea.

I sucked his index finger deep into my mouth as the pleasure and pain sent me over the edge. My whole body bucked and rocked in orgasm. He pulled his finger out and hugged me close as my body had gone into convulsions. His thumb brushed my clit and stars exploded behind my eyes, sending me soaring higher into bliss. Bucking and shaking, my legs gave out. I would have fallen to the cobblestones if Mickey hadn't been holding me. When my brain cleared, his arms were still holding me tight, his body absolutely still.

When my body began to shift slightly, his arms tightened. "Don't." He whispered. "Don't move. Give me a few minutes." His body started to tremble and a soft groan escaped him.

It was only then that I realized that he hadn't cum. He hadn't even touched his pants. My hand reached back to caress his neck again. "Why?" I asked. No one had shown that much restraint. No one had ever given me pleasure without finding heaven themselves.

A deep breath sounded behind me and he stepped back. "Because of who you are. You are special. A man who uses a woman solely for his own pleasure is not a man at all. I've seen it in your eyes, Catherine. I've watched you." His hand came up to caress my cheek from behind.

I shivered slightly and turned my cheek into his palm. "You did that for me?" Tears formed in my eyes at his kindness. "But you.." His hand caressed my lips, silencing me.

"Have your friend walk you home." He murmured against my hair. "You are too special not to be cared for." A hand reached over and gave me the rest of my wine. "Go" he whispered.

I turned away from him and headed back into the party. Pausing, I looked back, only to see nothing but shadows. Shadows, I knew, held the five foot eleven frame of Mickey Rourke. Turning back to the crowds, I stopped by the buffet to get a napkin for my lip. As I was dabbing at the cut, Melinda rushed up.

"Chica! Where did you go? He was here, wasn't he?" she got a look at my face and her eyes snapped with anger. "Why didn't you call?"

I chuckled. "Melinda, it happened to fast. Besides, I think he's nursing a case of injured nuts and dick. " I felt the eyes of the crowd on me again. My self-confidence started to crumble. "I want to go home. Can you walk with me? I don't think I can stand making it in the dark tonight. he.. He threatened my sister and my family."

"Let's go."

*******

As we neared the darkened hut, my eyes took in several things at once. No lights in any of the rooms. The outline of a Harley hidden amongst the palm tree grove, and the glow of a burning cigarette in the shadows. I turned to Melinda, fighting to keep the smile off my face. "Thanks, Melinda. Thanks for everything. I think I can go the rest of the way on my own."

Looking into my eyes, she must have noticed something, because she laughed outright. "Okay, Catherine. Be mysterious. But you put a cold pack on that cheek the moment you have time." She looked up to the sky and sighed. "It's a beautiful night for romance, Chica. Enjoy it" In a swirl of skirts and feathers, she was gone.

I turned, ignoring the eyes that were boring into my body, and walked into the one place that had become home to me until I could get my shattered emotions back on track. Only then would I return to the States. Smiling, I reached back and undid the mask. Setting it aside, my hand went up to touch my face as my first thought was the refrigerator and some ice. The puncture wounds had stopped bleeding, but it was swollen and sore.

Instead of ice, however, my searching produced a bottle of wine and a glass. Knowing that someone was out there, watching made things seem more exciting. Special. A soft rrrruf from a darkened corner let me know that Loki was hiding in the darkness. "Hush." I whispered. "He's a friend. Go guard the Harley and leave the owner alone." Clicking claws on the hardwood floor indicated the dog leaving.

Pouring a glass of ruby red liquid, my body began to heat up. Streaming moonlight lit up the dress that I was wearing. And the tell tale bloodstains. Taking a deep breath to keep my emotions intact, I ripped it off and tossed it in the garbage. Then, slowly, every last bit of clothing flew into a corner, revealing my naked body to the soft glow coming through the skylight above me. Smiling, I sipped some wine, then moved to the center of the room.

Out of the shadows, a hand caressed my naked shoulder, running a finger over the bite mark. "I got carried away." Mickey said from the shadows. "I'm sorry."

I grinned and reached a hand up to hold his. Turning to face him, I tilted my head. "If you'll recall, neither of us were complaining." I brought his hand to my lips and nibbled the flesh there. Only then did I realize he was still wearing the mask.

He touched the mask, "It stays on until midnight tomorrow night." he grinned, then it faded as he took a step forward. He drew his hand back and practically ripped the shirt off his body, eyes on fire with unfulfilled lust.

I stepped into him just as his lips crashed down on mine in frantic desperation. Fire consumed us both as my hands joined his in trying to get his pants off. This time, it became pure primal need. No words were spoken, no soft music or candle light. Just the full moon to bear witness as his clothes were tossed aside.

Pulling back, the glowing moonlight brought his exquisitely sculpted body into harsh relief. His cock appeared to be marbled in the shadows of the room. He looked like a god come to life. He took the two steps necessary to reach me. Fire blazed in his eyes as he picked me up, and impaled me on his that steel hard rod with a growl of sexual frenzy.

We tumbled backwards onto the bed. The force of us hitting the mattress only drove him deeper inside me, triggering the first of many orgasms. Stars exploded behind my eyelids as the pleasure of being taken threatened to overwhelm my senses. Frantically, we grappled with each other. Neither of us winning as we strained and thrust ourselves together. The wet slapping of flesh against flesh echoed in the room followed by the faint crashing of the surf against the rocks outside in the moonlit ocean.

Soon, his harsh breathing in my ear gave way to soft groans as he finally grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms up over my head. Gripping my ass with the other hand, he began to viciously pound his cock into my pussy. After three mind blowing orgasms, my skin became overloaded with pleasure. Gasping, I met him thrust for thrust as my body neared the peak of a fourth orgasm. I managed to get one long moan out before I heard him.

"I'm Cumming" he growled in my ear, then bit down on my neck as he hammered deep inside, fusing his body with mine.

My teeth found his flesh as well as we both fell over the edge of pleasure. Darkness closed about me as my mind went blank for several minutes. I woke to a cool towel on my forehead, an icepack on my face, and Mickey Rourke standing over me in nothing but one of my beach towels. My brain replayed what happened and I grinned as a blush stole up my cheeks.

Mickey, taking pity on me, knelt and took my hand, kissing it. "You're so beautiful." He grinned. "And such an animal in bed."

I groaned. "You had to say that, didn't you."

He laughed. "Yes, I did. Because you blush so easily." He crawled into bed on the other side of me. "And because your mind started to think about what we did, and it would start telling you rational things." He moved the rag from my forehead and kissed the dampness away. "Don't think, Catherine. Just relax, and sleep." He took the ice pack from my face and set it in a bowl to melt, then gathered me into his arms.

Sighing, I shut my eyes, cuddling closer. The last sound I heard before darkness sucked me into it's embrace, was the heartbeat of Mickey Rourke as he relaxed into sleep himself.

NOTE: As usual, Scream if you want more.

12