Masked Motherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

I also once again realized how damn good I looked. In addition, it was obvious how excited I was because I could see my nipples pushing through the costume. Luckily my dripping wet pussy had not started to leak through yet. I brought my hand down between my legs and rubbed myself gently for a brief second. God, I was so excited.

I regained my composure and grabbed my overnight bag. With my other hand I grabbed one of the hotel towels and covered up the bag. As I exited the bathroom, I quickly opened the closet door and put the bag in the corner. I covered it with the towel. Now my identity was safe and I could move ahead with this unbelievable escapade.

When I returned to the room, Batman and Mileena were sitting on the bed closest to the bathroom. They had their backs turned towards me. Batman already had his arm around the young beauty. I could see Sub Zero sitting on the bed across from them.

He immediately looked up at me when I entered the room. It was difficult to see any emotion though because the mask covered so much of his face. He had lifted the zipper up on the bottom half and I could see his chin and mouth. Since my mask was so small, I again hoped nothing would give me away. I instantly moved towards him and sat next to him opposite my husband. I shivered as soon as my son put his arm around me.

Batman broke the silence, "Our masks stay on."

The silence in the room confirmed everyone agreed. I then was amazed as it was my son who made the first move. He already had his left arm around me and now he turned towards me laying me down towards the bed and at the same time kissing me gently on the lips. I was in heaven. This man was being gentle and sensual. However, at the same time he laid me down on the bed making it clear what was soon coming.

I wrapped both my arms around his neck and compassionately threw myself into him. I was the first to use my tongue. I pushed it past the open mask and past his lips. At the same time his tongue began to explore mine. Our breathing increased together. I was so hot it was unbearable.

It was then I felt his right hand on my left breast. He squeezed tightly. I didn't think my nipples could get any harder, but they did. He continued to grasp my right breast and I moved my right hand along his bicep. His muscles were so strong. My little boy had become such a strong man.

I moved my hand back behind him and reached down, now putting my hand underneath his shirt. The feeling of his flesh up and down his back was amazing. I quickly placed my left hand alongside the other and I ran both hands up and down his back tightly pulling him closer to me. I also intermittently pushed my fingernails into his back. I could tell this turned him on each time I did. I mean, I was Catwoman, right?

It was then I felt his hand leave my breast and almost immediately start to grab between my legs. I literally shuddered when he first touched my pussy through my costume. His grip was firm. It was firm enough for me to feel it in all its glory. The pressure pushed against my clit making it drip even more than it already was.

I pulled his shirt up even more from behind, signaling I wanted it off. Although I knew he would have to pull away from my body, I wanted to feel and see his body. Brian removed his hand from my crotch and pulled slightly away from me. He quickly grabbed his shirt from behind and pulled it over his head. All the while he was still being careful not to remove his mask. Instantly he was back in place and again squeezing my pussy underneath my costume.

As we moved close together again, his lips now moved to my neck just below my ear. This allowed me to turn my head and enjoy the sensation while at the same time seeing what Tom and my daughter-in-law were up to.

Her top was already completely off and Batman had removed his gloves. There was a strangeness to see human hands with the Batman costume as they grabbed her gorgeous breasts. I watched as he then moved his mouth towards her chest and began to suck on her left nipple. It was extremely erect, but of course not as erect as mine always get.

Like I always had envisioned, they were extremely perky tits. It turned me on even more to watch my husband enjoy them so. I thought about how Sherry had practically grown up with our son. This excited me even more as I watched her enjoy his lips as they explored her chest. Even though she was wearing a veil over her mouth, it was obvious there was a devious smile underneath.

It was then my son regained my full attention as he started to unzip my costume behind me. At the same time he put his tongue in my ear. There was no way he could get the costume off fast enough to please me. I could continue to feel his hot breath in my ear and he pulled the zipper down further. I then knew I had to take a brief break and separate from him.

I slightly nudged him and he sat up. As I sat up, I reached back and was able to grab the zipper and pull it the rest of the way down just above my ass. Brian grabbed the costume at my shoulders and pulled it down over my front, exposing my bra and my cleavage to a fuller extent. He then slid back on the bed allowing me to swing around and stand up long enough to pull the costume down to my ankles.

Within seconds was completely off and on the floor. My ass was now sticking up towards the bed and I suddenly felt my son's nose and face buried into my ass through the material. His hot breath blew through my legs and the material electrifying my clit. I actually let out a gasp.

His actions made me avoid any more sensuality. I simply wanted to remove my clothing and have him. I grabbed my panties and pulled them to my ankles. His face pushed right back in below my ass cheeks and between my thighs.

I turned around forcing him to pull back. I then reached back and removed my bra exposing my breasts. I worried slightly the large areola and extremely large pointy nipples might give me away. It had been years since my son had seen me naked but I have been told a man vividly remembers the image of his naked mother. I didn't care. I let him explore my body with his masked eyes. While he watched me, he now was removing his pants and underwear. Within seconds instead of worrying about what he was seeing, I was marveling at his erect cock.

I immediately bent down and grabbed it. I started to stroke his hard cock in my right hand while I ran my left hand up his chest. I do not know which part of his body felt better. They both were amazing. He moved backward on the bed allowing me to join him now. It was obvious what he wanted. I didn't hesitate.

I moved my lips towards his cock and in no time had filled my mouth with my son. I slobbered quite a bit making sure it was well lubricated. I'm not sure it was necessary because I could taste the pre come which had already dribbled out over his head. I moved my mouth back up to the top still leaving my hand towards the bottom. Again I moved back down, this time taking more into my mouth and allowing it to nearly reach my throat. The sound of hearing my son Brian moan in ecstasy was too much for me.

I instantly began a quick rhythm up and down his cock. Using my hand and the pressure of my lips I quickly encouraged him to fuck my mouth. He was using both hands to hold my freshly dyed black hair as he pushed my head onto his rock hard dick. I opened up my throat as much is possible and I was amazed at how much I was able to take in. The pace was quickening and I realized he was about to come. I wasn't quite ready and I stopped. By doing so, I let his cock fall back against his belly.

I continued to stroke slightly, but I took this opportunity to look over and see what my husband and daughter-in-law were up to. If I was unaware of the unique situation, I might have laughed at the sight. I was watching a naked man with the Batman mask buried between the legs of this sexy ninja woman. Instead, the thought of what was happening was more than I could handle. I moved my left hand back down to my pussy and began to rub my clit myself.

I continued to move my mouth back up and down my son's shaft, all the while watching as Batman ate her young pussy. I decided to not hold back. I increased the pace. As I did so I turned my head and watched my son. Like me, he was watching what was going on in the other bed. I assume it is a turn on for him watching his wife having her pussy eaten by another man. But what would he do if he knew it was his own father pleasing her?

Those incestuous thoughts drove me wild. I decided to bring Brian's attention back to me. On the next stroke down I did everything I could to make sure my lips reached the bottom. In all honesty, I couldn't quite do it. But I know the attempt was successful nonetheless. My son was once again watching me and he had both hands of the back of my head. I definitely had his full attention.

Although I was ready to fully satisfy my baby boy, I could not wait for myself. I let his cock out of my mouth one last time and I moved towards the bed and brought my leg over his body. As I scooted down, my dripping wet pussy was now just seconds away from being licked.

As my lips once again kissed the tip of his prick, it was then I felt Brian grab both cheeks of my ass with his hands and pull me down onto his mouth. I could feel his nose, mouth, and tongue as they all forcefully stimulated my clit. I actually moaned.

My moans gained the attention from the other bed. Sherry looked over at me despite the fact she was laying spread-eagled with my husband buried between her legs. Tom pulled his masked face away from her cunt long enough to look over and see what was going on with us.

I decided to give them something to look at. I again moved down Sub Zero's shaft as deeply as possible. This time I was able to fully envelop it. I could feel the tip deep within my throat. My lips were now buried within the hair around my son's cock. I watched as Sherry's eyes widened. For Tom, this was not much of a surprise. Although the fact it was his own son's cock must have turned him on.

He did not want to pause for long and he stuck two fingers deep in his daughter-in-law's cunt and continued to fuck her quickly and forcefully with both digits. This was when I heard her start to moan as well. The sound must have excited Brian because he started licking my pussy even faster, and with more force.

I didn't know how much longer I would be able to hold out. I realized I better pick up the pace if we were to do this together. I moved back up his cock and quickly back down only halfway. My right hand was now at the base and moving up and down quickly. I could tell by the thrust of his hips he was ready to come within minutes. It was up to me. I was going to make sure he came at the same time as me.

As far as my pussy was concerned, I now was pushing firmly against his face. The rhythm of my hips had made it very clear he was on the right track. Both of us were in sync right now. I continued sucking Brian's cock while he licked my pussy.

All the while, I could see my husband as he finger fucked Sherry. A few more seconds of this and suddenly, I could feel the electricity leaving from my crotch and moving both ways throughout my body. I knew within seconds I would not be able to do anything but enjoy the moment. I had to make him come quickly. Several more quick strokes with my hand and I knew he was almost there. I thrust his whole penis once again deep into my mouth until it reached my throat.

I felt the first shot of semen and it was gone before I knew it because of how deep in my mouth he was. I moved my hips backward and forward two more times and then stopped completely. Every muscle in my body was frozen. I could not move and the sensation was amazing. Just then I felt the second shot and I was able to lift my head up enough to allow it to shoot within my mouth where I could taste it. It was warm and sweet, and very similar to his father's.

I let his cock come completely out of my mouth and now I felt the second wave of orgasm overtake my body. This time I started to quiver and shake. I felt Brian's hands squeeze on my ass tightly and he pulled me deeper towards his mouth. The pressure of his chin and nose against my cunt at that moment was fabulous.

The third shot left my son's cock and immediately landed on my cheek and lips. The erotic nature and excitement of it all was too much for me. I looked over at the other bed and I could see both were watching. The view of Brian's sperm all over my face I know was way too much for Tom. I felt bad for him since he was standing there with a full erection and only his hand.

But he had done what was needed for Sherry. Her back was fully arched as she watched us. Just like me, her body was quivering. I also noticed she was moaning, but it was hard to tell because of my instinctive moans.

The last part of ecstasy came over me and I simply collapsed. I laid my cum soaked cheek on his leg and watched his prick continue to twitch with slight amounts of come leaving each time. All the while, I was using my hand to coax as much as I could.

At the same time, beyond his cock I could see Tom stroking his. His pace was quickening. Brian and I must have been too much for him and I saw him grab Sherry by the legs and pull her closer. Within seconds, his hard cock was very deep inside her. Now I really heard her moan. If she was like me, it would drive me crazy to be fucked so quickly after my orgasm. Yet she didn't seem like she was suffering. If she was, it was definitely a pleasurable problem to have.

I continued to lay there and recover with my legs straddling my son's head and my pussy burying his face. I once again relished in the fact of what had just occurred. I was enjoying the moment when I realized like Sherry, I too was about to be fucked quickly following my orgasm.

Brian pushed me away from him gently, but it was obvious he wanted me to climb off. I did so and rolled over on the bed. All the while I continued to watch as Tom was fucking Sherry. It was here I could see Brian got his first glimpse of what was going on. I believe the sight of Batman fucking his wife was too much. Immediately Brian grabbed me and turned me over on my belly. As he pushed my thighs forward I knew what he wanted. I wasn't quite ready but knew it was going to be enjoyable.

While I propped myself up on all fours, Brian was near the foot of the bed grabbing a condom. I was impatient and I wouldn't have cared if he took me right then. However, the mother in me was glad to see he was protecting himself. I was ready. Brian leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"Ready?"

His tone was sweet. I shook my head yes without saying a word. Seconds later, I could feel the tip of Brian's cock against my open slit. He rubbed it gently for just a few seconds. Then it was wonderful as I felt my son's shaft push deep inside me. I had to stop watching beside us because the sensation took all my attention away. I laid my cheek down on the pillow and I could feel the force as Brian started to fuck me.

This was so different than Tom. Maybe this is what it was like twenty some years ago. I can't remember. But the force and the rapid pace of the strokes as they moved in and out of my pussy was driving me wild. Just then I heard it. My mind comprehended it as I realized this sensation. Brian was smacking my ass. The second slap came on my left cheek. God it was wonderful.

Again, Tom never did this. Through the years we primarily made love. We got kinky, but usually not much force. Certainly he would never slap me. God, now I wish he would. I don't know if it was the slaps or the fact it was my son, but it was wonderful. Perhaps by my reaction Tom would understand. I'm sure we would talk about it later. But for now, I simply lay with my cheek on the pillow and enjoyed myself to the fullest as my son continued to fuck me hard. Every so often he would continue to slap one cheek or the other

As I rocked back and forth, I watched Tom continue to fuck the woman who was essentially our daughter in the bed next door. We watched her grow up. I quickly got an image in my mind of how cute she was years ago when she was sixteen and she and Brian started dating. Now my husband was fucking her brains out, and I loved every minute of it. I could tell he did as well.

It was so wonderful watching them and feeling the amazing sensations behind me. I was not reminiscing for long because the tingling was once again starting to hit me throughout my body. I knew soon I would come again. I felt it even more as Brian's pace quickened. This was amazing because I was already surprised by how fast his cock continued to move in and out of me.

I was slightly disappointed in this position. Although I got to fully enjoy watching Tom and Sherry, I wanted to see Brian as he fucked me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and look into his eyes. I wanted to feel the closeness of my baby boy as he made love to me. Yet I wonder if I could have handled it or not.

Perhaps this was best. Maybe it was better to simply let him "fuck" me. If we were to make love, the emotions might have overtaken me. The last thing I needed to do was start crying right there at that moment. This was better. This was enough - for now at least.

The final strokes for Brian came and he pulled my ass up tight against him. Then he fell over on my back. I regretted letting him wear a condom. I wanted to feel the streams of come shoot deep within me. It was at this same time I had a minor orgasm. It was not as full as the last, but I still remained motionless and started to quiver ever so slightly. As my son continued to come, I definitely concluded I was glad to be in this position. I would have been a mess if I was looking in my son's eyes - mask or no mask.

I got to enjoy myself a second time as I watched Tom come. He leaned back and winced and immediately fell over on Sherry. She seemed to be quivering slightly and I hoped for both their sakes she also came. The two of them lay close together tightly embraced.

This reinforced my satisfaction in the position my son chose. I enjoyed the warmth of his body as he lay over my back. I slowly let my knees drop to begin to fall towards the bed. As I did so, he relieved some of the pressure off of me and slowly pulled his penis from between my legs.

Brian fell on the bed beside me and draped his right arm around my back. I could feel his hand slightly on the side of my breast. He moved it back and forth gently across my skin. It felt wonderful and sensual. I could hear him breathing heavy as he was still recovering from all the rapid motion. I just laid there motionless and watched as my husband and Brian's wife lay together recovering from their session. I know Brian had to be watching the same.

Tom was the first to stir. He rose up and off of his daughter-in-law and I could see her juices still on the condom as he did so.

Sherry regained her senses and then sat up quickly. Her face looked very nervous.

"Ready to go, honey?" she asked her husband as he continued to stroke my breast.

I was slightly surprised. Many times in the past we will continue to lie together and mingle with the other couple. Very often the four of us will end up making love for hours. This usually happens when they are closer to our age. It also tends to be when we have been drinking or smoking pot in the room for a while before hand.

This was Halloween and was different. The masks made it more about sex only. I think everybody concurred. The other factor is this was the first time they had ever done this. At least I believe that was the case.

Sherry quickly rose and started to gather her clothes. I also knew it was time, but I was sad when I felt Brian's hand leave my breast and he rolled back away from me.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers